Roslyn Films Reviews

1 User photo

Roslyn Films 1
  • Nicole

Nicole Wasilus · Married on 06/29/2019

The best vendor choice we made for our wedding

Ryan & Roslyn Films was 100% the best vendor choice we made for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with our experience working with him. He was responsive and reassuring leading up to the wedding and prepared and low-key on the day of. He fell behind the scenes and captured the best candid moments- we really weren't aware of the video camera at all. Ryan was also very generous with his time. He came at 11am to shoot my husband playing basketball with his friends and probably didn't leave our wedding until 11:30pm. It was clear that he cares most about capturing the best moments possible- even if it means working a 13 hour day. Our video montage was beyond our expectations. He took the best parts of our vows and our parents, sisters and friends toasts to create such a beautiful keepsake. We can't imagine not having a video to look back on now. If I were to do it all again, I would have gotten the largest video package because it's just so high-quality. Thank you Ryan for your talent and for helping us to remember the best parts of our day.

Sent on 08/05/2019
  • Jada

Jada Green · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful experience

We made a great decision hiring Ryan. He made me and my husband feel so comfortable from the very first phone conversation we had. He is professional and very attune to making the experience personal and fitting for each couples personalities. We were thrilled with how the video turned out. He also went above and beyond and gave us an additional edited video of our complete ceremony at no extra cost. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing! Friendly! Professional! Fun!

When I started the planning process for our wedding, I KNEW I wanted to hire a videographer. However, my husband didn’t think we needed to spend the extra money. He trusted me though, and we chose Ryan Repash. Best decision ever. While Stephen (my husband) and I were watching our films for the first time, he leaned over to me and “this was so worth it!”
    Ryan was truly amazing on our wedding day! He got such amazing shots from the getting ready to the ceremony, reception, sunset, and send off! My husband and I never once felt awkward in front of the camera. He made us feel comfortable and I hardly even knew he was there most of time. We had a blast during our wedding, and he captured it so perfectly in the film! We also chose to have our whole ceremony and reception added to the package, as well as all the raw footage! I’m so glad we did! My husband surprised me during the ceremony with a song, and my sisters and bridal party also surprised me with a fun song during the reception! These memories will be able to be enjoyed over and over again with friends and family. I’m thankful for the awesome vendors we had, and I’m thankful Ryan was a part of our day!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Ian

Ian Kollar · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal video work capturing our big day!

Ryan was the videographer for our wedding and did a phenomenal job capturing the beauty of our special day! Over a few calls he got to know us, what we were looking for him to capture, and how the day would play out. His attention to detail was great and the edited video he provided us - within a week of the wedding! - was spectacular. He worked really well with our photographers too despite it being their first time together, and the group came together for some really creative and awesome shots! I highly recommend Roslyn Films and Ryan to anyone looking to capture their special day on video.

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Roslyn Films 2

Amy Heller · Married on 05/04/2019

Easy to work with, Stunning videos, Would highly recommend

We hired Ryan to film our wedding at the Glasbern Inn in May 2019. We selected the 7-9 minute highlight reel, the full ceremony film and a film of our reception highlights. From our first contact with him, he was professional, responded to our phone calls and emails quickly, and an overall pleasure to work with. He managed to capture all of our special moments and was unobtrusive. He had a warm demeanor and made us feel comfortable. He worked well with our photographer also.
    We were amazed that within 2 weeks we received the highlight reel, and the rest of the films shortly thereafter. The films were just stunning, with drone footage that was a pleasant surprise. The cinematic quality of his films were amazing. The films were smooth and the background music was unique and perfectly suited to each scene. After we received the films, we did reach out to Ryan asking if a memorable moment from our wedding could be added to the finished work, and he happily and quickly amended the film to accommodate our request. The films still bring tears to our eyes, and we will treasure them for many years to come.
    We are so happy we selected Roslyn Films, and would strongly recommend his work to anyone.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Andrea Jones · Married on 11/16/2018

Making dreams come true!

Ryan was such an incredible person to work with. I chose him based off of viewing his other wedding films. They spoke to my soul. I knew I had to choose him for my wedding videography. He went in asking what I did, but most importantly what I didn’t want in my wedding video. He captured moments that I wasn’t even aware were happening at my wedding since the night went by so fast. Having this lasting memory that was so beautifully put together is something that my family will be able to cherish forever. I would highly recommend him for any of your videography needs!

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 10/07/2018

Wedding Videographer

Ryan did an amazing job at capturing the story and the characters of our wedding. The video he created is a beautiful memento of a day that went by too fast. He has the talents of a storyteller and and artist and weaves the sound and visual together in a stunning way. I am so glad we had Ryan/Roslyn films capture our wedding day. I have a way to remember the speeches, vows, laughs, and dance moves that I’d surely forget over time otherwise. It was one of the best choices I made after agreeing to marry my husband! Definitely check out the Roslyn Films Facebook page and preview his amazing work!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Daniel · Married on 10/06/2018

Could not have asked for more

Ryan does amazing work. He was extremely professional and went above and beyond to ensure he captured every special moment of our wedding. The final video was more than we could have asked for. My husband and I can't stop watching it. We would definitely recommend Ryan for anyone looking for the perfect videographer!

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Adam

Adam Harris · Married on 09/01/2018

Extravagant

Ryan worked with us and was very timely. Our wedding was a dream. We couldn't wait to see the footage. Finally we got our video and it was absolutely amazing. Ryans attention to detail and editing was perfect. All that he captured will make our special day so easy to remember and was by far our favorite thing. Every special moment and memory was captured and it was a beautiful job. I would recommend Roslyn Films to anyone for their special day. Not only was ryan professional and courteous but he made our day last forever. We could not be more thankful for a job well done!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Kelly · Married on 08/10/2018

Beautiful film, wonderful to work with!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ryan. From our very first phone conversation it was so evident that Ryan pays great attention to detail and really devotes himself to each film. He took an interest in getting to know a little bit about us and what was important to us so he was sure to capture that on our big day. He was great at communicating and was extremely organized. On the day of the wedding he blended right in, capturing not only the most important moments but also the small details of the day that often get overlooked but still mean so much. I would’ve given him a glowing review even before seeing the film because he was so wonderful to work with. But our wedding film was stunning. It was beautifully shot and he did an incredible job of weaving together the story of our day and capturing the emotion of it. He included the perfect amount of audio from speeches, vows, and words from our pastor and pieced it together to tell a beautiful story. He really went above and beyond and it’s something we will cherish for years to come.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Judy · Married on 06/23/2018

Wedding Ceremony

When I asked Repash Studio to do our wedding and video I knew it would all be perfect from their reviews, professionalism and the love of their business and making all your precious memories in beautiful photos and video. Words cannot express just how beautiful and heart touching our wedding video is. Absolutely Amazing! I would recommend doing a video and photos by The Repash Family to all weddings in the future or any event.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Manda

Manda · Married on 05/19/2018

Creatively Aaaaaamazing!!!!

Ryan is not only so easy and great to work with, but he is unbelievablely talented. He captured our wedding perfectly! I cannot say enough about how happy we were with our film. I recommend Ryan to everyone I know because of his detailed and artistic style. He will give any bride and groom a cenimatic product they will watch over and over again! Thank you Ryan, as always you rock!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Angelly · Married on 03/10/2018

Captured the Best Day of My Life

Honestly, 500 words cannot accurately describe how grateful I am for Roslyn Film. They filmed my wedding video this past March 10th and it was incredibly beautiful! When I saw the wedding trailer, I cried.....I still watch it and cry! Every frame was breathtakingly beautiful , the background song was the sweetest song I had ever heard (I wish I had made it my wedding song!), and the professionalism of Ryan was exceptional. He arrived on time, was able to suffer through almost 10 bridesmaids getting ready, and was able to rush to the church to set up! The video quality and editing made it seem like a Hollywood trailer and us the actors! My wedding was also a couple of days after a Nor’easter and we filmed out in the snow, which wasn’t an issue for them at all. They were prepared and willing to brave the cold. I wish I could marry my husband again just so that I can get them to film another wedding video!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Marianne

Marianne Millen · Married on 12/03/2017

Book Roslyn Films!

Ryan perfectly captured the heart and soul of our wedding day in our video. Not only did he provide amazing footage, but he is responsive, courteous, and willing to assist in any way possible. Ryan went above and beyond to help us with our video to make it perfect. Further, he is passionate about his work and his passion comes across in his finished products. You will not be disappointed with Roslyn Films. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/15/2017

Quality across the board!

Ryan was so great to work with on our wedding day. He captured everything so beautifully. We didn't even realize all of the wonderful footage he was getting until we got the final product and we were amazed. We still love to watch our wedding video. In addition to capturing all of the lovely moments of the day, he was professional, polite and friendly. Couldn't ask for a better videographer for our day!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Rachel Gimbar · Married on 12/22/2018

Outstanding!!!

Ryan did an outstanding job! The result was a tear-jerking movie of our wedding that will remind me of that day forever. He caught so many moments and little details of our day-it’s so personal and intimate, and we didn’t even know he was there! Definitely the best videographer for the Lehigh Valley area!

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/13/2018

Fun to relive the day

Ryan did a great job capturing many important moments of the day. He was incredibly easy to work with and quick to respond. He also produced the finished product quickly with great quality. Would definitely recommend working with Ryan for your special day.

Sent on 01/03/2019