Roses Are Red Events Reviews

Roses Are Red Events 5
Roses Are Red Events 6
Roses Are Red Events 7

Chelsie · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Roses are Red Events. Jennifer turned my wedding dreams into a reality. The bridal flowers were stunning... we received SO many compliments on them. I was blown away when I walked into the reception space. She designed four different centerpieces for our wedding and they were all spectacular. Everyone loved the soft and romantic feel created by the centerpieces. I am so happy that we chose Roses are Red Events for the centerpieces-- knowing that Jennifer was setting up/tearing down everything put us all at ease that day. She is FANTASTIC! Thank you so much Jennifer!

Sonya · Married on 03/10/2018

Roses Are Red Events really came through for me. Jennifer made sure that my wedding decor was beautiful and helped me stay within my budget. She rescued me when my original florist flaked on me and for that I am eternally grateful. My wedding day flowers were stunning and I couldn't have been more pleased. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 04/25/2018
    Roses Are Red Events 8
    Roses Are Red Events 9
    Roses Are Red Events 10

Roses Are Red Events's reply:

Thanks for the opportunity to be a part of your special day. I loved working with you and meeting your family, I wish you the best!

Erica · Married on 09/09/2017

Jennifer and Renee helped me pull off my wedding day without a hitch. I couldn't have done it without them!

Pam · Married on 09/09/2017

I was soooo very pleased with my floral centerpieces for my retirement party, guests kept asking who my florist was and I proudly told them Jennifer. Gave all 40 centerpieces to close friends as gifts ♥️

Danielle · Married on 09/09/2017

Jennifer at Roses Are Red Events did my flowers for our wedding September 9th.. My boutique, my girls boutiques were incredibly gorgeous.. Oh and my centerpieces WOW... Jennifer saw my vision and made it even better.. I would definitely recommend her.. Thank you Jennifer

Shauna · Married on 09/08/2017

Would recommend to anyone and everyone! Have gave out multiple referrals and had so many compliments!

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

I could not of asked for more BEAUTIFUL wedding flowers! From the bouquets to the centerpieces, Jennifer 100% captured my vision. The flowers were fresh and colors were amazing. I will HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a florist to Roses are Red Events. I received endless compliments on all she did for us!

Chantelle · Married on 07/23/2017

Very professional! On time delivery, able to make deposits online. Offered great suggestions!

Tiffany · Married on 06/24/2017

Roses are Red Events did an amazing job on my flower arrangements. They were more beautiful than one I imagined. My experience was painless & the price was very reasonable. Make sure you use this service if you want a beautiful wedding!!!

Renee · Married on 05/27/2017

I have used Roses Are Red for multiple events and her bouquets and centerpieces are beautiful.

Patricia · Married on 05/20/2017

I was referred to Roses are Red Events and I am so glad I was! I got the best hospitality and the most beautiful bouquets, flower arrangements, corsages and boutonnieres. She was wonderful to work with, took the time to listen to me and give me suggestions. She even went out of her way to add the heart charms to the bouquets to match my cake. The cost was alot less then the other florist I spoke with and the flowers were more beautiful. She was at the church when I got there and she gave me a big hug. I will refer them to everyone, and whenever I see her I will give her a big hug!

Shalyn · Married on 04/23/2017

The owner Jennifer was very pleasant and professional. She walked me through the process of ordering flowers and even provided advise on decor and how flower bouquets should be held. Our flowers were so much more amazing than what I had imagined. The colors were exactly what we wished for. Jennifer is truly talented in what she does. Thank you for making our day so beautiful. It has truly been a pleasure to have you do our flowers.

Tamara · Married on 02/25/2017

It was an outstanding experience. They were able to accommodate us after our previous vendor fell through the day before the event! I would gladly recommend Jennifer and her team to anyone who wants an eloquent affair.

Roses Are Red Events 11

Jasmine · Married on 10/29/2016

Roses are red is thee absolute best at what they do! I never in my wildest dreams expected my center pieces, decorations and bouquets to look like something out of a magazine! I almost want to get married again just so I can get the most professional staff and the most beautiful flowers again! They turned my wedding into a dream come true. Thank you so much Roses are Red!!!!!

Sandra · Married on 08/27/2016

After countless searching and worrying if I was going to be able to find someone amazing that stayed in our budget, I was so glad I came upon Roses are Red Events. From the get go I felt really comfortable speaking with Jennifer. I was very open walking into the appointment and was glad that she knew exactly what I wanted after some conversation. She was also very flexible when changes started to happen even after the contract was signed. HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for a vendor to contact!

Justin · Married on 08/12/2016

My wife and I went to the 3 most highly recommended florists in our area for our wedding. Not only was Roses by Red Events the lowest price (almost half the price of one of the competitor, and 25% lower than the other competitor), but they had the best floral arrangement decorations by far. You can not get better flowers and decorations than what you get here. The owner is extremely friendly and knowledgeable about this business. They are also extremely reliable. They showed up on time to both the church and the hall and had everything prepared beautifully. I would give them 6 stars if I could. If you are looking for a florist for your wedding I wouldn't recommend anyone else. They are the best!

Brittney · Married on 07/02/2016

Jennifer is AMAZING! She helped me reach all
    my expectations for my big day, and MORE.. she truly made our day the best day ever. Her Creativity & Punctual professional personality helped me stay stress free along with having fun while planning.

Bethany · Married on 04/30/2016

RARE provided us with the flowers for our wedding. She did a wonderful job. We couldn't have asked for better.

Christa · Married on 04/29/2016

Jennifer is amazing! The decor at my wedding was OUTSTANDING and VERY reasonably priced! You won't go wrong with Roses are Red Events!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 12/12/2015

Jennifer is absolutely amazing! I planned my entire wedding out of state and she put my vision into every part of her work. My flowers looked exactly the way I wanted and more! I gave her a picture of what I wanted, she made it better. Roses are Red events is a very professional business with a great price! =) Thank you jennifer!

Dyna · Married on 11/28/2015

Jennifer of Roses Are Red Events outdid herself to provide a beautiful background for my daughter's wedding. Everything was set up in a timely manner and just gorgeous. The value for money paid was great too!

• F

felicia · Married on 10/24/2015

Oh Jennifer, where do I begin? To the brides out there, who researched florists as I had, it can be overwhelming! Jennifer was able to take my ideas and make it come to life. I was so worried about our budget, and she actually said to me, "Don't worry about price right now, that's my job, just tell me what you like, and I'll tell you what we can do." She has GREAT taste. I looked over pictures and different ideas with her as if she was one of my besties, and she really understood my goal: classic, tasteful and beautiful without being over the top. Thanks to her, we received many compliments on the decor. She came in, made the place even more beautiful than it was, and I had nothing to worry about. As a bride on her wedding day, this is HUGE. I am so grateful to you, Jennifer, for helping make our day so beautiful.

Karen · Married on 10/17/2015

I could not have been happier with the flowers at our wedding, reception and bouquets. They were absolutely gorgeous! Exactly what I wanted! Jennifer was very easy to work with. If you are looking for beautiful flowers at an affordable rate than Roses are Red Events is your company. You will not be disappointed!

Jennifer was so nice and supportive to me during my special time! She was professional and very personable!! My flowers were gorgeous!!!! Everyone complimented me and I am still in awe when I look at pictures.