Rosery Flower Shop Reviews

Rosery Flower Shop 7
  • Bridget

Bridget M · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning Florals!

Erin was an absolute dream to work with. I didn’t have a specific vision in mind, so during our consultation I gave her two photos of the simple aesthetic we liked – she took it, ran with it, and knocked it out of the park!

Our centerpieces were the perfect earthy blend of florals (succulents, peonies, rosemary, moss), the hanging orb and candle installation she created for our head table was absolutely stunning, and I wish I could have captured the smell of my bouquet forever.

I could not have asked for anything more. From communication to execution, Erin and her team are top notch. I highly recommend reaching out to The Rosery for all your floral needs!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Rosery Flower Shop 8
    Rosery Flower Shop 9
    Rosery Flower Shop 10
    Rosery Flower Shop 11
    Rosery Flower Shop 12

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

We appreciate your kind words Bridget! It was so nice to work with you and see your wedding come together. Your photos are just stunning. Wishing you and Kelly the best in your future as husband and wife.
  • Kera

Kera · Married on 05/11/2019

Exceptional

Erin is exceptionally talented! I had a vsion and she nailed it! The bouquets were divine, the centerpieces were magnificent, the flowers were more than I expected! Our guests are still raving about how gorgeous the flowers were.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Rosery Flower Shop 13

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Kera. You looked beautiful! We appreciate the kind works and review. Congratulations to you & Bill.
    Gina & Erin

Anne M · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful Florist!

Gina and Erin were so great to work with and I highly recommend Rosery Flower Shop! All I had to do was tell them what I wanted, send some example pictures and they delivered exactly what I envisioned. They are very responsive and reliable, confirming all details before the wedding.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Rosery Flower Shop 14
    Rosery Flower Shop 15
    Rosery Flower Shop 16
    Rosery Flower Shop 17

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Anne. It was a pleasure working with you. It looks like your wedding was amazing and you looked beautiful. Wishing you years of happiness!

mary · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Upon meeting Erin at her shoppe on warren street my husband and I immediately knew she was the one for us! Erin is so down to earth and easy to talk to which made the whole jarring vendor selection process less stressful! She is organized, knowledgeable and creates beautiful work! We gave her inspiration pictures which she helped us tweek and personalize to fit both budget and vision perfectly! The online portal system she uses makes the flower selection and payment process a breeze! The flowers were absolutely stunning on our big day! everyone was so happy with their floral pieces including cool cuffs for the moms and a floral hair piece for me! I Would 100% recommend Erin and her team to bring your floral vision from pinterest to reality!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Frank. We appreciate you recommending us and glad to hear everyone was happy with their floral pieces. Best wishes in your new life as husband and wife!

Sarah L · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful flowers for our special day

Rosery created beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids for our November wedding in the Hudson Valley. I ordered the bouquets a la carte from their website and included some photos for reference/inspiration. Their communication before the wedding was clear and warm, and the bouquets they created were exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Sarah. We thank you for your business and for the kind words and appreciate your recommendation. Best of luck in your next chapter as husband and wife.

Brittany Schweig · Married on 11/03/2018

November 2019 Huson, NY Wedding

Erin and Gina from Rosery Flowers helped plan the wedding of my dreams. They were so quick to respond to and tend to all of my questions, needs and ideas - to the very last week! Erin was so creative and found a very unique chuppah that made the ceremony so special. Erin also took the time to help create tablescapes that my guests are still raving about. I will be forever grateful for the time and care they took to get to understand my vision for an unforgettable day.

Sent on 01/02/2019

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

We truly enjoyed working with you Brittany. It certainly helped that you were on top of things and all of your attention to details really paid off. Everything came together wonderfully. The chuppah really was a special addition. Congratulations to you and Alan!
  • Samantha

Samantha Maurer · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you, Rosery Flower Shop!

Rosery Flower Shop knocked our flowers out of the park on our wedding day at Revolution Hall. From our first meeting where we discussed colors and pricing, to all of the subsequent e-mails and phone calls discussing the details, they were responsive, kind, and knowledgeable = the whole package. We had a very large bridal party (10 on each side), and Erin and her team were able to create beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages for all of our bridal party members without us breaking the bank. When my husband and I walked into our venue on the wedding day, we were flabbergasted by how amazing it all looked. Thank you, Rosery Flower Shop!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
    Rosery Flower Shop 23
    Rosery Flower Shop 24
    Rosery Flower Shop 25

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We really appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and creating your wedding florals. Your venue was very easy to work with and everything came together beautifully which shows in these amazing photos you shared. We wish you and Matt all the best in your future together.
  • alyssa

alyssa · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful & Unique—So happy I found Rosery Flower Shop!

Erin is extremely talented! She creates unique pieces that reflect your vision! She did ALL of the work—and I was pleasantly surprised with how they turned out when they were delivered. They were more beautiful than I could have imagined!

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Rosery Flower Shop 26
    Rosery Flower Shop 27

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Alyssa. It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear you loved your pieces. Best wishes!

Paige Leoni · Married on 10/13/2018

Gorgeous wedding florals

I got married October of 2018. I chose a barn wedding in the fall because I love the rustic feel and beautiful autumn weather. The one thing I’m not good at is do it yourself projects and in that barn weddings you have to do a good amount. Thanks to Erin and her team they came in an handled most of the decorations. When I met with Erin. I just gave her a few pictures to work off of and let her handle the rest. The day of my wedding I was blown away!! My bouquets were to die for. The table centerpieces were perfect. She nailed every detail I wanted. I totally put my trust in her and it absolutely was what I envisioned. My wedding day was perfect and a big reason was because of Rosery Flower Shop.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. We are so glad you were happy with all of your wedding florals. We enjoyed putting them all together. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you the best of luck in your new chapter as husband and wife.

Evann · Married on 09/29/2018

Fall Wedding in Hudson, New York

My husband and I got married on 09/29/2018 in Hudson, New York. Our venue recommended that we contact Erin and her team at Rosery, and I'm so glad that we did. I was that bride who collected a handful of Pinterest images to inspire my florals. During the planning process, Erin spoke with me on the phone 2-3 times (and on email) to discuss my vision. I was so impressed by her attention to detail and willingness to bring my vision to life. For example, Erin called me the week of my wedding to send photos of two varieties of dahlias as they were bring picked in the field because she wanted to ensure that I was happy with the shape and color. She also incorporated special ribbon that I sent. Overall, Erin created bouquets, boutonnières, centerpieces, wreaths, and a giant arbor for us. They were all beautiful. Her team was very prompt and worked quickly on the setup day. I can't wait to receive more photos of our big day, but you can see some of Erin's work in the attached. Thank you, Rosery!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Rosery Flower Shop 28

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

We appreciate the kind words Evann. It was a pleasure working with you. Your photos really are amazing. Thanking for choosing us for your special day. Congratulations!

Rachel K · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Florist

Highly highly recommend Rosery!! I worked mainly with Erin - I had such a specific vision in my floral arrangements/color tones that I was probably pretty near impossible to make happy, yet Erin and Rosery delivered in such a way that I'm not sure I even thought was possible. My original meeting at the floral shop was with another woman (I feel awful that I've forgotten her name) but she was very patient with me as I basically contradicted my original requests at every turn, even going into their front garden and picking different fresh flowers just for me to see what each would look like in my bouquet. As the wedding got closer, Erin sent me photos of certain pieces of mine that she was working on, adjusting them perfectly to meet my requests. A week before the wedding we did a walk-thru of the venue with Erin (and her two adorable daughters, who brought me the sweetest little floral arrangement as a gift) and Erin had some great suggestions that I never would have thought of myself. On the day of the wedding when I arrived at my venue and walked into the barn where our reception was to be held, I was pretty much in tears at how beautiful our centerpieces were and how spot on to what I imagined that everything came out to be. They had transformed a completely empty barn into something magical. my bridal and bridesmaids bouquet were beyond beautiful, and the greenery that they had covering the huge wooden barn doors looked like a fairytale. So ultimately, Rosery was fantastic, worth every penny and more, and made my wedding a complete​ fairytale

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Rosery Flower Shop 40
    Rosery Flower Shop 41
    Rosery Flower Shop 42

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank your so much for the recommendation and review. We appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure working and planning with you. We are happy to hear that everything turned out to be what you had hoped for. We wish you the best!
  • Yi Ying

Yi Ying Wu · Married on 09/16/2018

Outstanding work!

Rosery Flower Shop was on the vendor list of our wedding venue and I am so happy to have worked with them! First of all, I love their Portal, an online system that makes everything super efficient and keeps all the details on record. I remember that I didn't spend too much time on the details of the flower decor for my wedding but Erin was able to guide me through all the details. I shared some images with Erin for ideas and she did such a wonderful job and beyond! On the day of, Erin was so sweet to come up to my bridal suite to let me know they were working on the decor and placed the bouquets in the vases while I was getting ready. I absolutely loooove my bouquet and the flower girl halo matched so well with it. Everything was so amazing and I cannot express my appreciation enough to the Rosery Flower Shop! Thank you!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Rosery Flower Shop 43
    Rosery Flower Shop 44

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Yi Ying. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for choosing us for your wedding florals and we wish you the best in your future together.

Rachel · Married on 09/15/2018

Erin and her team are the greatest and it was such a great experience! She has great ideas and does beautiful floral jewelry and statement pieces that are true works of art! Erin was extremely responsive to questions we had. In our final meeting, we talked about how our concern was that we wanted to make sure all the flowers popped and they didn't just fall into the background, and that the reception was unique. Erin had a great idea of adding a statement piece. We added it on and are we ever glad we did that, all the flowers were BEAUTIFUL, but that was STUNNING! I honestly, can't even explain in words how great of a job Erin did on all the flowers at our wedding. The flowers that she put together for our wedding looked better and were more impressive than the photos I sent. She understood the color tones and style I was going for and succeeded at turning what was in my head into a reality. You can tell she truly loves and has pride for what she does which is very evident in everything she delivers. I also appreciate so much that after she was done setting things up, and I was stuck in a separate room hiding from my future husband before the ceremony, she came to show me photos of the finished product, from the ceremony arch with flowers, to the lanterns and cocktail hour tables, the statement piece, and the reception centerpieces - I wanted to cry with how beautiful everything was and how thoughtful it was that she showed me photos knowing I was stuck inside and wouldn't be able to see it before our guests! I get goosebumps thinking about all the florals that she put together for us, and in the days after the wedding as my husband and I agree that the flowers, especially the statement piece, really made the reception and took it from a nice wedding, to a gorgeous unique one! Thank you so much Erin for everything you put together for us and all the effort and work you put into that day for us!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Rachel,
    Thank you for this amazing review. You had a beautiful vision for your wedding florals and decor. It was fun creating your statement piece and we are so happy you loved everything. Congratulations and we hope you are enjoying married life. :)
  • Julianne

Julianne · Married on 09/01/2018

The Rosery brought my dreams to life!

Our experience with Erin and The Rosery was simply stupendous and outstanding! Erin was so easy to work with, she is so kind, patient, understanding and creative! I made my own Disney inspired centerpieces and asked Erin if she could embellish them with some flowers, I sent her pictures of my pieces and my vision of the flowers and she turned the centerpieces into amazing works of art! Our wedding arch was a masterpiece, and my photographer commented that she had never seen a more beautiful bouquet in all her years of wedding shooting! She worked with our budget and I really felt that she put her heart into our wedding! She even suggested that our grandmothers, who were the flower girls, wear flower crowns - super cute! I couldn't have picked a better florist! We absolutely love The Rosery!

Sent on 02/04/2019
    Rosery Flower Shop 52
    Rosery Flower Shop 53
    Rosery Flower Shop 54

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for kinds words. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and creating this one of a kind wedding. Wishing you and James a lifetime of happiness!

Vicki · Married on 08/18/2018

The Rosery did an amazing job for our wedding! I was going for a garden vibe, and the team executed my vision perfectly. Erin was accommodating, responsive, and patient, which made working with her very easy and enjoyable. We got tons of compliments on the florals from our guests and I couldn't be more happy with the Rosery Flower Shop.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Rosery Flower Shop 55
    Rosery Flower Shop 56
    Rosery Flower Shop 57
    Rosery Flower Shop 58

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you for the kind works Vicki. It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear that everything was what you had hoped for. Best wishes to you and George.

Grace · Married on 07/14/2018

The Rosery made the perfect bouquets and arbor arrangement for my wedding! I wanted a simpler look for my wedding and they were open to designing just what I wanted. I provided a few pictures and they perfectly captures my thoughts and more. Eric was very responsive and made sure everything was timed perfectly day of as well. Would highly recommend to anyone in the Hudson area.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Rosery Flower Shop's reply:

We appreciate the kind words Grace. We enjoyed working on your wedding and are glad to hear that you were happy with everything. Thank you for recommending us for future brides as well. Best wishes!

Abby · Married on 10/21/2017

We used Rosary Floral Shop in Hudson for our wedding on 10/21/17 and have nothing but wonderful things to say about their product. The flowers were absolutely beautiful. Erin was very kind and easy to work with. My guests commented on how beautiful the centerpieces were- we did eucalyptus garland. It was perfect for our barn wedding. Very pleased, and would certainly recommend them to all brides!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin at Rosery Flower Shop was AMAZING!! She was very attentive, flexible, friendly and extremely helpful in making our wedding dreams come true. I decided to be a DIY bride and The Rosery Flower Shop made it so easy for me to make the vision for our day a reality! She responded to all of my e-mails immediately and was just such a joy to work with! If you are getting married in the Hudson, NY area you definitely need to contact Erin at Rosery Flowers! Thank you Erin for making this such a wonderful experience for us!
    - Laura and Kenny Johnson 10/7/17

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Rosery Flower Shop 59
    Rosery Flower Shop 60

Desiree · Married on 10/07/2017

Erin at the Rosery was superb! I never met her and she totally understood what I was hoping to achieve with our flowers through emails. The results were amazing! I changed and added things throughout and she was always helpful! I could not have been happier with our flowers!

Sent on 11/07/2017
    Rosery Flower Shop 61
    Rosery Flower Shop 62

Jacob · Married on 09/30/2017

The Rosery is fantastic! We had a great experience planning the floral arrangements for our wedding with Erin in her shop, and were elated with the results on the day of. The table arrangements were so lovely that we donated them to a nearby retirement home the next day so as not to see them go to waste. We loved the details that went into the bride's bouquet, boutonnieres, and corsages, and really appreciate the special attention and extra effort. Thank you!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/16/2017

We loved working with Erin at The Rosery for our September 2017 wedding. I wanted to capture rich moody blooms that felt modern glam. Erin worked with our budget beautifully and showed us how to achieve similar looks with flower both at premium and lower price points.

My favorite florals hands down we're the ceremony pieces she created and of course.....my bouquet! Every time I look at our wedding photos I'm even more happy with how everything came out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Rosery Flower Shop 63
    Rosery Flower Shop 64
    Rosery Flower Shop 65
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

The Rosery is seriously the best. I had somewhat of a hard time knowing or explaining what I wanted, but Erin completely got what I was looking for. I knew that the bouquets would be beautiful because Erin is a complete professional, but the first time I saw them on my wedding day I was completely blown away! They were far better than what I could have even imagined!

Sent on 11/17/2016
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 10/15/2016

Rosery Flower Shop went above and beyond to help make our wedding look exactly the way we envisioned. I sat down with Erin for the first time only a few weeks before our wedding and she was super flexible and accommodating even though we were so last minute. She knew exactly what we wanted and we trusted her completely with the flowers for our venue and for the bridesmaids. On the day of the wedding, I made a last minute decision to have the bridesmaids bouquets delivered to the house where we were getting ready rather than to the venue itself. Their staff was very understanding and drove the flowers to us right away. They helped us feel so relaxed and calm throughout the whole process. The flowers were gorgeous and perfect, Erin is a true artist and wonderful to work with, and I couldn't recommend them any more!!!

Sent on 07/09/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016

Elite ’16
    5.0 star rating 10/13/2016
    I worked with Erin at The Rosery for our wedding at a nearby barn. She did such an A+ job, I'm still dreaming about the florals. Erin stayed on point with my color scheme (wine red) and somehow managed a beautiful fall theme wedding with not much orange (Ha!). From the get-go, she was value oriented (used all seasonal stuff but sprinkled in requests, i.e. calla lilies in my bouquet) professional, responsive, and big on the details. For instance, I didn't even bring up what I wanted the bouquets to be wrapped in and she proactively reached out. She provided great advice on balancing the budget and take where to add and take away things. I leaned on her so much and honestly really felt as though she understood my taste, even when I had trouble explaining things myself or sent undefined Pinterest photos! While Erin was 100% full service, she also provided me with some DIY elements I did myself like bittersweet branches, and wheat - it was so nice to be able to get everything from her.

What I appreciated the most was that I truly felt our personal flowers, centerpieces (combo of rustic box and garlands) were so unique which is how I definitely feel I am!

Highly recommend The Rosery for your Big Day (or any other!).

Sent on 10/13/2016

Brittany · Married on 09/03/2016

The flowers for the wedding were absolutely beautiful! I was in awe of them when I saw how they turned out. It was a great experience working with Erin and I couldn't have ask for anything better! Truly amazing work

Sent on 09/08/2016