Rosebrook Event Center Reviews

21 | Wareham, MA

21 Reviews for Rosebrook Event Center

• Kate

Kate Markey · Getting married on 08/21/2021

I am very excited to have my wedding at RoseBrook Event Center.

I just met with Kate to host my wedding at Rosebrook Event Center. I'm so excited to work with her and staff to plan my wedding. I am absolutely in love with the whole venue it is very beautiful.

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Stop Your Search, You Found It

We're going with the Rosebrook Event Center for our November 2020 wedding and we're very excited! Their value is amazing and Diane has always been quick to answer any questions we have. They have a plan in place for any situation and you can't beat the convenient local.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

Thanks Alexa for the positive review! Can't wait to see what this year brings us! So excited for next year! - Diane

Rachael Monteiro · Married on 09/12/2020

Love it and booked on the spot!

We met with Diane yesterday to view the indoor space and the outdoor ceremony space. The place is beautiful and Diane is extremely helpful and accommodating. Needless to say, we immediately knew this was our spot. Booked on the spot for our September 2020 wedding!

Sent on 11/10/2019

Aw Rachael!
    I am so excited to help you plan and celebrate with you! Can't wait to see how perfect your day is :)
  • Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 11/17/2019

Amazing Experience

Very nice venue and Diane was awesome. Super helpful with planning and made the whole experience enjoyable. Room was a great size and had no problem fitting all our guests! If I was to get married again I would still have my reception there.

Sent on 11/22/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

Your pictures are already stunning! Please share the rest with us when you get them all in. So happy to have been able to make your day perfect!

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2019

Incredible!

My husband and I got married here at the end of August and it was absolutely beautiful. Diane was AMAZING! She walked us through every step of the way and made sure that every aspect of our wedding day was perfect. We are beyond happy with the way the day turned out and so many of our guests complimented us on how beautiful the venue was. It was an amazing day thanks to Rosebrook!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you both! So happy to have met you and put your vision to life! Wishing you all the best.

Renee · Married on 08/25/2019

Dream wedding

Love them and was very accommodating when it came down to last min changes .

Sent on 09/03/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

Thank you so much Renee for taking the time to review us as well as for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and Daniel!
  • Allison

Allison Farnsworth · Married on 08/24/2019

Our dream wedding!

Booking the Rosebrook Event Center was such a great decision for us! The location is perfect---right off the highway and has a hotel attached. We had our ceremony and reception here and it was so convenient for us and our guests. I stayed over at the hotel the night before, got ready there, and just walked right over to the venue when it was time. Diana was our coordinator and she was so nice! She was so responsive and helpful and put all of our decorations out so beautifully! She made our timeline flow perfectly without any hiccups. We received soo many compliments on the quality of the food and just what a fun and beautiful venue it is. Our photographer took us out to the cranberry bogs at sunset and we got some gorgeous photos! I would not change a thing about our venue!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

It was so great working with you both! Thanks for sharing your sunflowers and love with us! Congratulations again :)
    -Diane

Nicholas Vance · Married on 08/17/2019

Best place to have a wedding

My wife and I had our wedding at Rosebrook in August of 2019. Diane and her team made stressful planning seamless and easy. My wife was totally at ease because of the trust she had in Diane and the staff. The venue itself is stunning and totally had my guests in awe. The outside wedding space was magical and we lucked out by having very nice weather. The pricing is affordable and the meals are delicious. If you are planning a wedding please dont look any further. This is the place to be. They also have a large list of vendors who are also great to work with and have good pricing compared to the market. My wife and I are still looking at our pictures three months later!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

You both were a delight to work with! Wedding planning can be stressful but I'm so happy I was able to put Monee at ease :) Hopefully you stop by next time you're in the area visiting family!

Erin Valadao · Married on 08/10/2019

Great venue, great value!

My husband and I got married at Rosebrook Event Center on 8/10/19. The venue is absolutely gorgeous! The perfect mix of a beautiful view combined with a gorgeous, clean, new venue inside. The lobby and all the windows inside the main room overlook the cranberry bogs as far as you can see. That combined with the deck outside overlooking the view really fit our vibe! We originally booked with Kate and when Diane took over she didnt miss a beat! Shes so thourough and on top of things that she made our day PERFECT. From meeting with me a million times to answer all my questions to doing a GORGEOUS job setting up all our diy decorations she really was amazing. My parents and our wedding party all loved her as well, she really sets everyone at ease! On top of allll of this, the food was fantastic and a great value! We had the perfect day at Rosebrook and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a wedding venue!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Rosebrook Event Center's reply:

Thanks Erin for your kind words! I was so happy to celebrate with you. Glad that everyone had a wonderful time! Hope to see you guys again; you truly were the best! ---Diane

Joann · Married on 10/05/2018

So far so good very nice lady Kate is. Wedding is October 5, 2018.

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/22/2018

Beautiful Venue, Great staff.

First of all, this review is long over-due, as I was married a year ago on 9/22/2018! There aren’t that many reviews and I feel Rosebrook deserves another 5 star.

When my husband and I were choosing a venue, we wanted somewhere the ceremony, reception, and hotel accommodations were all at the same location. In addition, we wanted an outdoor ceremony, a reception room large enough to accommodate 180+ people, and the hotel not to have a 2 night minimum. Oh and of course, not too expensive/reasonably priced. Let me tell you- places that check ALL those boxes are few and far between!! Rosebrook Event Center was the only place we found! And luckily for us, it was an amazing experience!

We did go through 3 different Wedding Coordinators when we first signed the contract for the venue. This was a little nerve wracking, but Kate, the woman that took over in the end, was INCREDIBLE! and based on recent reviews, it seems she is still working there. She really goes above and beyond! She was an amazing coordinator and really took care of my husband and I, our families, and our guests that night. She helped with a lot of boutonnieres ;-) She interacted with guests, asking how the food was/how their night was. Really an amazing woman who I wish nothing but success and happiness for.

One concern I had was all decorations need to be out of the venue the same night as the wedding. Some venues will let you keep them overnight, but I understand why Rosebrook has this policy. Kate was very helpful in packing things up and recruiting friends/family for help toward the end of the wedding! I didn’t even notice it was happening at the time. And the next day when I couldn’t find my ring boxes, I emailed Kate and she told me exactly where they were packed in my car. Like I said, she’s amazing.

Rosebrook was also helpful in recommending vendors. Some we used, some we didn't, and everything went smoothly even if the vendor wasn't specifically familiar with this venue.

The ceremony site is very beautiful! There is a gorgeous pergola and a beautiful view. For our September wedding the backdrop was all green- but I hear a few months later is when you can see the cranberries and I’m sure that is gorgeous. We had a Jewish ceremony, and they let us/our florist decorate the pergola “like a Chuppah” which worked out very well for us.

We didn’t attend cocktail hour, but for our 180+ guest wedding I hear it was a little tight on space. Definitely not a deal breaker, though! And the weather was nice so many people chose to go out on the deck overlooking the cranberry bogs, which is another huge bonus of this venue! Too hot from dancing? Take a break on the deck!

You can get their price breakdown online, and it is very reasonable compared to many other venues we looked at. I will say, our food came out so/so. I've had a few people complain about it- the steak was overcooked etc. But honestly, many of the reviews here say the food was great, so I may just have had an off night. The food at the tasting was good so I’m not sure what happened. Just a heads up, though- there is NOTHING open after 11pm in Wareham, so make sure to have some frozen pizza in your hotel room for after haha!

The reception space was definitely big enough for our wedding! The dance floor was large, and everyone seemed to have enough space at their dinner tables (I believe it was 8 people/table). We chose to use basic linens and the conference chairs to save some money, and we don’t feel that detracted from the ambiance.

Overall, we would highly recommend Rosebrook Event Center! Not having to arrange transportation from the ceremony to the reception to the hotel was lovely. So many people complimented how convenient the whole experience was, and how that convenience enhanced their enjoyment.

Thank you again to Kate and the team! We have amazing memories thanks to you!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

I was married in April at Rosebrook and I can truly say it was a perfect day and I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Not only is Rosebrook a beautiful picturesque venue but all of the staff is so friendly and helpful. Every person that we interacted with was accommodating and kind and you could tell they wanted to do everything they could to make sure our wedding day was perfect.
    Everything in Rosebrook is beautiful and new, it has a beautiful lobby, the function hall is a good size and all the walls have large windows looking out on the beautiful cranberry bogs. There is a beautiful space outside where we had our ceremony, unfortunately you have to walk down stairs to get to the ceremony space, which is the one downside because I had to worry I would not trip down the stairs haha. But once you get down there it is worth it because it fells very secluded and quite down there and it overlooks the cranberry bogs and a small stream. There is also a beautiful pergola down there that we were married under. And with the hotel attached your guests have somewhere to stay without even having to go outside after wedding. The attached hotel is also very nice and new.
    But the best part of Rosebrook is Kate Daley, the event coordinator there. Kate is so sweet and helpful and will be there every step of the way with you as you plan your wedding. She always has a lot of suggestions and ideas but really listens to what you want and makes sure whatever you want for your day will get done and will get done perfectly. Our day would not have been as beautiful and definitely would not have run as smoothly without Kate there.
    I would definitely recommend Rosebrook to anybody looking for a beautiful all in one venue!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Bailey · Married on 08/12/2017

Rosebrook Event Center is absolutely beautiful. The event coordinator,Lauren, is amazing and quickly responds to all emails in an informative and timely manner. The venue was built about a year ago and is so nice inside and out! The fact that it's attached to a hotel makes it even better! One great catering option offered is the option to interchange menu items from different Lafrance hospitality properties i.e. Bittersweet Farms,Rachels Lakeside, Whites of Westport ect..Rosebrook is very willing to work with other venue competitors and strict wedding budgets and I am so excited to have my wedding here!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Phoebe · Married on 12/31/2016

I loved having my wedding reception here! The staff was wonderful and so accommodating to fit our budget. They let us set up the day before, they always returned my calls and emails, and they took care of the little stuff that a bride doesnt want to deal with during the party! They were great in packaging up the cake and delivered some to our room for after the reception. They allowed for us to use the lobby space to throw a NYE party after the reception. The place itself is brand new and the guests LOVED the food: we offered Cape Cod Chicken and Maple Glazed Salmon.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2016

I can't believe how AMAZING our wedding was with the help of Laura and her incredible staff! We wanted a low key but fun brunch wedding for about 100 people, and the entire event was absolutely fabulous.

I dropped off a ton of DIY decor and the folks at Rosebrook were able to set it up in a better way than I even imagined. Their attitude and level of professionalism helped the day go off with only ONE hitch - the two of us getting hitched!

The location is gorgeous and despite the bad weather that forced us to move the ceremony inside, the set up in front of the windows had beautiful light and I was so incredibly happy that we had a plan B (and were still able to take stunningly gorgeous photos in the mist outside). The facilities are comfortable, warm, and inviting. The rooms that our guests rented being next door was also a huge plus.

We did a full brunch breakfast and they worked with us on a menu that was incredible. The food was SO GOOD - everyone loved it! They were also able to get special beers / ciders for us so that we could share the special brews we loved with our friends and families.

I can't get over how well the wedding went and am so incredibly grateful to the amazing people at Rosebrook. If you wanted your wedding to be almost completely stress free on the day off - this is the place to have it. I was able to just enjoy myself and my new marriage!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Trina · Married on 09/25/2016

Our wedding was amazing and Lauren, their event planner was an incredible asset! It was a beautiful site for an outdoor wedding, the staff were friendly and helpful and our wedding was beautiful and stress free.

Sent on 11/16/2016

roy · Married on 09/23/2016

Great time great service everything promised was delivered.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Debbe · Married on 08/08/2015

They helped make our day perfect. Sometimes response was slow, over-all it was prompt. Catering was great, except there were hidden charges were were not informed of that kind of killed our budget. However, even with all that, it turned out to be a perfect day that would not have been possible without Sara and the caterers.

Sent on 08/16/2015

3.5

Rosebrook is a great venue with an amazing team of people! Krystal and her team will do everything they can to make sure your event goes flawlessly! Great food at a great price. Everyone was raving about the food. Highly recommended Rosebrook and the while Lafrance company.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Madeleine · Married on 06/10/2017

3.0

Our wedding went very well considering a last minute change in venue coordinators. The coordinator we had been working with since the beginning parted ways with the company and we were not informed until after I had sent multiple emails and tried to call the venue on numerous occasions. Despite this issue we had, the staff we had on the day of the wedding was great! Our ceremony was held at this venue as well and our ceremony could not have gone more smoothly. After the ceremony, the staff guided our guests to the cocktail hour and then served my wedding party hors d'oeuvres and complimentary drinks while we took photos which my husband and I felt was a nice touch. The only downside to taking photos was that the only was to get a decent background was to jump the fence (in a big white dress... not the easiest thing to do). However, when my husband, photographer and I did go over the fence, the scenery on the cranberry bog was beautiful and I cannot wait to see how my photos came out. The reception venue was set up very nicely. The staff at the event center was very helpful in setting up all of the decorations I had brought myself. Additionally, the food was outstanding! We were a little worried about how the food would come out where we were unable to attend the tastings, but my husband and I, as well as all of our guests, thoroughly enjoyed the food. The coordinator even arranged for our wedding gifts to be brought up to our hotel room which we very much appreciated as we did not like to leave all of the gifts sitting on a table in the hallway. Overall, we were very happy with how our wedding turned out. Aside from the lack of communication about our original coordinator leaving the company, we had a very good experience with the Rosebrook Event Center and I will absolutely recommend this venue to my friends as they get engaged.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Shelby · Married on 05/20/2017

2.8
      1.0
      2.0
      2.0

Unfortunately for the amount of money we paid the service was sub par. In the short year I was planning my wedding they went through 3 event coordinators! The day of the wedding my tables were set up in all the wrong places and no one cared my mother and friends had to move tables and chairs to make sure my day was perfect! I was very disappointed in the way things were "taking care of" more of like an oh well attitude from everyone! At the end of the night before my wedding was even over they were clearing off tables that had guests favors and belongings as if they were rushing our special night to end! Had it not been for my family and friends the whole set up would have been wrong! Also be careful when signing for anything my final price was quoted at a $1,000 more than it should have been!The wait staff however was very nice friendly and professional!

Sent on 05/02/2017