Rosebeary's Bakery Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Mary
    Mary H. Married on 07/10/2021

Delicious cake

We loved our wedding cake! I now buy their sweets from the bakery! It was beautiful and delicious! Couldn't have asked for better!
  • Amy
    Amy B. Married on 05/23/2021

The cake was beautiful!

We loved our cake so much! Rosebeary’s went above and beyond for us. We got so many compliments not only on the aesthetic of the cake, but it tasted GREAT.
    Debbie Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing and professional

Amazing, creative, professional family owned!!!! Couldn’t expect more from a business!
    Lisa B. Married on 09/28/2019

The Best Experience Of Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough good things about Rosebeary's bakery. They are professional, kind, and my cakes were amazing and super delicious!
    Melissa Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic!!

Cake was beautiful I loved it just what I wanted and tasted amazing! 👌🏽
    Brianna Married on 03/24/2018
    The cake turned out absolutely perfect!! Best cake ever!! We chose 3 different flavors one for each tier, and it couldn't have turn out more perfect. Definitely check out Rosebeary's Bakery for your special day. I never knew so many cake flavors were even possible. Thank you so much!!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Brianna!! I'm so glad to hear you loved it!! Everything looked beautiful when we were setting up so I'm so happy everyone loved it! Congratulations!!!!
  • Patrick Kim
    Patrick K. Married on 11/11/2017
    Creating and enjoying our cake by Rosebeary was, by far, the most outstanding vendor experience we had. Everything from the tastings to confirming and delivering on the design was just wonderful. We couldn't recommend this company more!
    Tracy Married on 06/04/2017

Absolutely Perfect

Choosing Rosebeary's was the easiest decision we made. Wonderful people, delicious cakes, and gorgeous design skills. Our guests raved about the cake and many went back to try another tier/flavor. There was hardly any left!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

We are just thrilled to hear that Tracy! Thank you so much for your kind words and we hope your special day was all that you had hoped for! Thank you so much again for choosing us to be apart of your day!!
    -Rosebeary's Bakery Staff
    Kecia Married on 05/27/2017
    Rosebeary's cakes are AMAZING!! Our cake was gorgeous!!! And it tasted even better!!!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you Kecia!! We greatly appreciate you choosing us to make your cake and for your sweet words!
    Robbi Married on 05/20/2017
    Janet knows how to make cakes! From the cake tasting to the finished product, she listened and created the perfect cakes. Her flavors are delicious and her designs are beautiful. Plus, her pricing, deliver and set-up are reasonable. We added tasty Cheesecake shooters - each in their own little cup with a spoon. Our guests LOVED them! We have since used her for other special events. Yes - her cakes are THAT good!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! You guys were such a joy to work with! We really enjoyed creating all the goodies you guys wanted for your special day. We greatly appreciate your support!!
    Christina Married on 03/25/2017
    We had Janet make our cake for our wedding this past March. I cannot recommend her enough!!! The cake was perfect! Everything we wanted. I love how flexible she is with her flavor choices. She put real flowers on our cake for us since our florist wouldn't do it. It came out so beautifully! She is extremely friendly and professional. Highly recommend her! Thank you Janet!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Christina! You guys were so much fun to work with and I hope you enjoyed your special day!
    Alison Married on 12/31/2016
    The cake was exactly how I wanted it, so beautiful and tasted delicious.

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Alison! We appreciate your feedback and are so happy your cake was exactly what you wanted, we loving hearing that from our brides.
    Mariah Married on 10/18/2016
    I did a cake tasting with Rosebeary's Designs in Baking and had the best time. Janet Rosebeary was great at maintaining communication with me scheduling an appointment. Once my fiance, Jon, and I finally met with her, she was very kind and friendly. We sampled many cakes and all of them were delicious! Her cake designs are elegantly done. I had such a great time with the tastings, I can't wait to see the finished products of the cakes!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much Mariah, we are so excited to make John's cake for your special day!

Tacha Married on 09/22/2016
    The cake tasting was wonderful. Janet was so sweet and accommodating. The cakes turned out amazing, especially the grooms cake! We didn't receive the box for the top tier cake like we were supposed to, other than that everything was great.

Tacha,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your special day! We enjoyed making your cakes for you both, it was definitely a memorable one. I'm sorry we forgot the box, just remember if in a year you want a fresh anniversary tier we will whip that up for you. Just shoot me an email the month before to remind me and we will handle that for you and help make your anniversary just a little more special.
    Kayla Married on 07/28/2016
    If you thought cake is just cake, well, then you haven't tried on of Rosebeary Design's cakes! I was offered a list of over 60 flavors of cake (60!!!) and got to taste test 9 flavors! If that isn't enough, she has two different textures of cake, offering a more dense and a lighter, fluffy option. My husband and I fell in lust with the dense recipe, and chose 4 flavors for our cake.... it was too delicious to narrow down to just one or two. The beautiful design for my wedding cake was in my head, and she brought it into a yummy reality. My guest were in awe of the looks and the taste!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Kayla, you are just too sweet!
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be apart of your special day! I hope to be able to create special cakes for any other events your future may bring!

Lyndsay Married on 06/18/2016
    We got married the summer of 2016, and Janet made our bride and grooms cake. The entire experience from start to finish was amazing! The tasting was wonderful and she made it fun while we got to taste 12 different flavors. She was easy to bounce ideas off of and gave her input while also fully taking ours and designing cakes that fit our descriptions. The day of the wedding she delivered the cakes on time and they looked even better than we imagined they would. She does not prefer to put flowers on the cake herself if you're using fresh flowers (she prefers the florist does it), but the day of the wedding she even put our flowers on the bride's cake (which thank goodness she did because our florist did not return to do this). The cake flavors were delicious, the cakes were beautiful and creative, and she was so easy to work with! She had made my sister's wedding cake in 2013, our engagement cake in 2014, and now our wedding cake in 2016, and the experience was the same each time. I would recommend her to anyone getting married!

Rosebeary's Bakery's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lyndsay! We greatly appreciate you choosing to let us make your cakes for your special day. Amazing customers like you are why I am able to do what I do!
    Melissa Married on 11/07/2015
    We absolutely love this place. Janet has the best tasting cakes around, with her 50+ flavors it would be hard not to find a flavor you love. Her Cream Cheese & Vanilla Butter cream's are to die for. I am very selective about cakes and buttercreams as I make my own. She is the best I've ever tasted. You won't be disappointed if you come and try her cakes. Her prices are wonderful whether your on a budget like me or have unlimited finances. This is the best place around for wedding cakes. I also plan on using her for birthday cakes as well.
    Lisa Married on 09/19/2015
    We got a referral from our wedding planner about Rosebeary's and it was the BEST decision! The design came out beautifully, just as we had planned out and the flavors were just outstanding! We had the longest cake line and people going back for seconds...and thirds wanting to try each flavor. There were only a few slices left of that cake by the end of the night! I highly recommend Rosebeary's and will definitely be using them again in the future!
    Miranda Married on 06/27/2015
    Janet created beautiful and delicious cakes for our reception! She was very easy to work with and super creative!
  • Amber
    Amber Married on 06/20/2015
    Janet is like a magician when it comes to baking and decorating cakes! I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect wedding cake! Not only was it GORGEOUS, but it was the best cake I've ever tasted! So many people came up to me at the wedding and raved about it... not only about how delicious it was, but how the cake was such a perfect representation of my personality and tastes. Janet really takes the time to listen to what you want and get it right! She also provided us with an awesome groom's fishing cake that everyone loved! Janet is easily reached via email and always responded promptly to any questions we had. We could not be more satisfied with her services! I highly recommend her for any of your baking needs!
  • User2076978 2+ years ago
    We had barely any cake left after the reception, that should tell you how good it was! The flavors were delicious and our wedding cake and groom's cake looked amazing. I'm still getting compliments and photos of the cake we designed to surprise my groom with are still popping up on Facebook weeks later. Go to Janet! She is the best in Oklahoma!
  • User1984172 2+ years ago
    Rosebeary is so wonderful! Everybody complimented the beautiful cake...and how amazing it tasted!
    Chesley Married on 12/06/2014
    I had the opportunity to work with Rosebeary via my wedding planner and am so glad we did! Our cake turned out great and tasted delicious.
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/19/2014
    She was easy to work with and responded to my emails promptly! I would recommend and will use her again in the future!
    Megan Married on 06/28/2014
    This was the most wonderful cake I have ever seen or tasted!! She was so easy to work with and incorporated everything we wanted. She was creative with the design and colors and made it all work together so beautifully! The flavor was amazing! We chose the cake, icing, and cream flavors we wanted and got to try many different things to see which were our favorites. She worked with our schedule and was able to put real flowers on it as well like I've always wanted. It was the perfect cake for the perfect wedding!!