Roseann Bath Photography Reviews

Roseann Bath Photography 6
Roseann Bath Photography 7
  • Natalie

Natalie Martens · Married on 10/19/2018

Roseann is the best! The most beautiful photos!

Roseann was our easiest vendor to work with by far, she was super organized and so nice and easygoing. The day-of she put both of us at ease and took command of the family portraits, wrangling and focusing everyone and got us done early! She was a dream to work with and when we got the photos back we were absolutely blown away, but also not surprised at the amazing moments she captured. Everyone is still commenting on how beautiful our photos turned out, I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/10/2019
    Roseann Bath Photography 8
    Roseann Bath Photography 9
    Roseann Bath Photography 10
    Roseann Bath Photography 11

Roseann Bath Photography's reply:

Thank you, Natalie!! I loved everything about your wedding, but mostly how much love surrounds you and Matt. I feel lucky to have been a part of it.

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2018

Roseann is simply amazing. The pictures are more beautiful than i could have hoped, and she got them to us two weeks after the wedding!! Roseann is very responsive, amazingly professional and got every picture we asked for, and more we didn't think of. She is friendly and warm and was a wonderful addition to our day. I cannot say enough about her photography and about her personally. She is a wonderful photographer and I absolutely recommend her.

Roseann Bath Photography 12
    Roseann Bath Photography 13
    Roseann Bath Photography 14

Anna · Married on 10/16/2016

I did not appreciate, until our actual wedding, how much a part of our day Roseann would be, and now that our wedding is over, I can't imagine not having her there. Not only did she do an incredible job creating images that have made us both laugh with fond delight and tear up for the sheer beauty that she captured, but she also alleviated our stress by easily managing some tricky family dynamics. During the wedding and reception, she seemed to be everywhere, but did so with such grace that we didn't even notice that she was there for all the most important moments; the result was that she captured things that we both knew we wanted to remember and things that we couldn't even see happening at the time. Beyond that, she was absolutely prepared in every way, scouting out spots for the best lighting and most memorable pictures, and showing both flexibility and creativity when our rainy wedding day threatened to foil our outside shots. In addition - and this is critical, for such an emotional day - she communicated so well with us, and treated every interaction of ours with professionalism, kindness, and a deep, genuine interest in our joy for the day. I cannot recommend Roseann highly enough, and if I have a need for professional photography in the future, she will absolutely be the person I call.

CHELSIE · Married on 07/25/2015

I would never think of working with any other photographer for the rest of my life. Roseann took our Engagment and Wedding photos and they were everything I could have hoped for and more. She does an amazing job of capturing the emotions of the moment. I felt so comfortable with her I forgot that she was there. I will truly charish my photos from her for the rest of my life. Roseann is extremely talented, professional, flexible, very easy to work with and helped with so much on my wedding day. She responded very quickly to my emails and would always call if she needed any clarification. She was amazing and got every photo of our family that we asked- not an easy task. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Roseann! XOXO

Sent on 01/19/2017

Wow, thank you Chelsie!!

Johanna · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I are so happy with the way our engagement photos turned out. There was no question that we would book Roseann for our wedding! I felt completely comfortable with Roseann. I could relax and enjoy the day without having to worry. She is professional, genuine, and passionate. Her imagery has so much depth and heart. Our photos turned out absolutely gorgeous! You can see her love of photography throughout the entire process. From beginning to end. We are undoubtedly going to book her for our future milestones!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Your words touch my heart, Johanna! Thank you <3
  • I

Ivah · Married on 06/06/2015

Roseann was brilliant! We weren't very specific about what we wanted (so many details when planning a wedding!) and she knew just what to do. So professional and we felt incredibly comfortable with her. I would recommend her a million times over! Thanks Roseann!

Hannah · Married on 06/21/2014

Roseann produced the most wonderful photos of our wedding. Her methods are very professional, and she was great at keeping me updated regarding the editing of the photos. She proposed ideas for scenes and poses that I couldn’t have thought of myself, and my husband and I had a lot of fun tramping through the location. We are overwhelmingly happy with the prints: looking at them is like reliving the day. Roseann’s passion for the medium is evident, and if I still lived in the Bay Area, I would call her again before considering anyone else. You’re the best, Roseann!

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

Roseann was incredibly professional and kind. We instantly connected with her and felt very comfortable during our engagement shoot and our wedding day. She is a presence without being pushy and that was so necessary with my giant family. We are so happy with our beautiful photos and we are excited to use her again in the future. I would highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Roseann Bath Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Laura!! I don't your wedding day could have been any more beautiful.