29 Reviews for Rose Tuxedo

Bride (1)
Jewelry (1)
29 Rose Tuxedo Reviews

My fiancé and I went in to Rose Tuxedo to find his tux and his groomsmen tuxes and we had no clue what we wanted. We also had my dad who was out of state. They helped us pick styles, match colors and let us know how my dad should get his measurements so his tuxedo would be ready when he came to town--they were very Proffesional and organized! They had great customer service!! Would recommend them to anyone. They were very Proffesional and organized! They had great customer service!! Would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ginger, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The staff at rose was incredible! We went to men's wear house first and were unimpressed. We then looked on Yelp and found rose! They were so helpful; everything from helping put together a look to price. The men looked so good at the wedding!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Rose Tuxedo was great and they were super friendly and very helpful in finding exactly what we were looking for. Thank you!

Profile Picture User6244695, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Jewelry, Bride

We first visited Men's Warehouse since the bridesmaid dresses came from David's Bridal. We felt like an inconvenience to the staff and they had very limited options for rentals. We wanted greys, and they only had one and black, ivory and navy. We then visited another tux shop. The service was much better and while they carried the colors and styles we were looking for, they did not have matching vest and suggested we look for them separately.
We originally visited Rose Tuxedo for their selection of vest but received so much more. The staff was very attentive to our needs and informed us that they can tailor our attire to fit our vision. They were also much more affordable. We were impressed that Rose was able to size the men just by looking at them. They also had everything in stock and were able to allow us to try multiple combinations until we found what we wanted. We wish we started with them in the first place!

Profile Picture David, 12/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was floored by the selection, convenience, and customer service that Rose Tuxedo provides. They have a variety of tuxedo choices and a long list of options to really create a unique look. The tuxes themselves were great quality they did a great job getting us the right sizes. I weigh 160 lb and my biggest groomsman weighed over 300 but the same style of tux made both of us look great. The actual fittings/returning of the tux's was also really easy and had no issues. I was most impressed with their customer service. I reached out to their staff multiple times for clarifications and questions. Every single person I spoke to at Rose Tuxedo did a fantastic job of getting me the information I needed right away. I can’t recommend Rose Tuxedo enough!

Profile Picture Jari, 10/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

My husband was very happy with renting his tux from this local tux place. They were extremely flexible with the options available for the tuxedo package and the sales representative was incredibly helpful! We would absolutely recommend this vendor and will go back any time a tuxedo rental is needed in the future.

Profile Picture User4052436, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I went to this Tux shop originally because they were having a Summer Tuxedo rental Special. I had such a fun time picking out Tux's with Rose and her staff. I went in with an idea of what I thought I wanted and was surprised to find that there was a much bigger selection of Tuxedo's than I thought. Just as our time was winding down, I asked Rose to pick out a tux for me that she would have picked had I not come in with any ideas. And that was it... she brought me over to their slim fit styles! It was sooooo me! Great for my body, but with details that fit my personality perfectly! After that wonderful experience I went the 35th ave Rose Tuxedo for my cousins wedding, and again, they did not disappoint! All of my fittings great. More on next reply

Profile Picture Heather, 5/23/15, 11 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I walked into Rose Tuxedo back in January to find tuxedos for my wedding on June 19. Although we didn't have an appointment, Rose and her staff were very welcoming. She showed us around the room and asked if we minded if she helped another soon to be bride and groom as well. I asked her honest opinion and she was great! I found a tux I loved within a half hour into my first day of searching I said "Yes to this shop!" Thank you, Rose and staff for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture User5128041, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Hello, wanted to let all know how great my experience was when I went in and rented my Wedding outfits yesterday. Ludri is so knowledgable about Tuxedos. They have such a selection it took a while for me to decide, but Ludri was very patient. Great place for my wedding tuxedos/suits and prices.

Profile Picture H, 2/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We ordered all of the men's tuxedo from Rose for our wedding which included; grooms, groomsmen, ring bearers, father of the bride and father of the groom. Everyone looked so great in their tuxs. The service at Rose is simple and great. Rose is super fast with their alterations and makes the whole process so easy. We looked at other places like Men's Warehouse and it was so expensive and we felt bad making everyone pay more than $200.00 for their tuxs. Rose's was around $155 and that included shoes. It was such a great deal but everyone still looked expensive and great. I would highly recommend going to Rose!!

Profile Picture Heather, 2/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

They were great and took good care of me and my groomsmen they were flexible with their locations and even took great care of my groomsmen who were out of town and getting their tuxes fitted right and looking tight. Class A+ operation good hours of operation.

Profile Picture Nicole, 3/15/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Great Tux shop with great prices on Tux rentals. It was a very easy process to get fitted and to get the tux's. Staff are all very friendly and they have a great selection in stock to look at. All my groomsmen were happy with the price and everyone who attended the wedding loved the way we looked especially my new wife! Thanks again Rose Tux Shop!

Profile Picture James , 2/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was provided excellent customer service when I needed a little suit for my son. I guess it is industry standard that you can only rent suits for ages 4 and up due to some diaper hygiene ick factor.

Luckily though to purchase a suit for a two year old is about the same price as renting one for a four year old. Sweet! Then resell that once worn, and never to be worn again overpriced outfit on craigslist.

Rose tuxedo sells little baby tuxedos as well as rents for older kids. The woman who helped me was very kind and even let me BORROW for FREE a pink bow tie for my son to match my sisters wedding. Hello trust and customer service. I just brought her bow tie back right after the wedding.

You can tell they have been in business forever. Which is comforting when you are dealing with things you really don't want screwed up- like your wedding day.

There ya go! I'm out!

Profile Picture stephanie, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got the guys tuxedos from here. They had so many colors to choose from and were flexible with me when I wanted to change. There prices were much lower compared to other rental locations. Go see them and you will be happy.

Love their service. Very helpful with assisting in selecting our tuxes.

Profile Picture Yazmine, 12/14/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This place provides great service and the workers really know what they're doing. At first I was lost with what to get but thanks to their help I ended up with exactly what I wanted. They have a variety of styles to choose from and they also give you the choice to mix and match in order to meet your specific needs. I would definitely recommend this place to everyone.

Profile Picture Charissa , 12/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Rose Tuxedo was the only tux shop that not only had what we needed but also made sure that we had what we needed. They ordered us suspenders just to make sure the colors were right, and when they weren't they had no problem sending them back and helping us figuring out our options. They were very flexable and kind. Our men all looked great!

Profile Picture Ciara, 11/16/13, 10 Reviews
3.2

We ordered tuxes from this vendor and when they arrived the measurements taken did not match any of the tuxes that arrived. We had to go down to this vendor fives times to two different locations before it got resolved. Very frustrating.

Profile Picture User3638012, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
2.7

We found Rose Tuxedos and initially thought they were great. They had the cheapest prices and the staff was really friendly. When picking up the suits, we found out why their prices were so low. The suits are definitely more worn than other companies. Almost all my groomsmen had issues with theirs when they picked them up (wrong sizing, broken zippers, and holes in pants). One of the groomsmen did not even have a jacket that fit him properly. Instead of getting the proper size they just moved the button on the jacket to force it to fit. Although they fixed most of the issues initially, it only got worse from there. On the wedding day, two people's shoes completely fell apart! When we told them upon returning, they only apologized and stated they would waive any potential pressing fees! Really poor service and product. Would not recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Angelo has provided nothing but excellent service for me! Being an "indecisive" groom, they let me take my time trying on tuxedos, accessories, and more and were extrememly helpful throughout the whole process! The owner is so friendly and has been great to work with! I absolutely love my choices and would highly recommend Rose Tuxedo.

Profile Picture User4011952, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I have NOTHING bad to say about Rose Tuxedo. I couldn't have found a more perfect tuxedo at an amazing price! The most compliments I got throughout the entire wedding was how beautiful the guys looked! The tux's were stunning! They were beyond friendly and helpful as well! Will recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Taylor , 7/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

First of all this store is amazing and their tuxedo's are heaven. my gal who worked with me was so sweet and patient. I've never seen such tuxedo's and displays! They did one mistake and forgot to put in my cufflinks on the shirt, by the time i realized I had to call them and they had them ready immediately. Very helpful for a stressed out groomsman. Thank you Rose Tuxedo! my experience was wonderful.

Profile Picture Craig, 7/15/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow! I went in expecting to be "just browsing" and came out renting the first tux I tried on! Their selection is HUGE and you get an assistant to personally help you. The place looks small from the outside but has so much and I looked them up before going they have been there for years. Try them you will like it.

Profile Picture Tara, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Was great! The ladies there immediately welcomed me, and were determined to help me match my prom date. Very enthusiastic about helping me find the perfect tux, so if you are looking for a tuxedo last minute like me I very much recommend Rose Tuxedo

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The team at Peoria and 35th Ave were extra helpful in the process of selecting our tuxedos! I won a free tux rental for my groom and after we rented five more I got my dads rental for free too! Wonderful service!

Profile Picture Carissa, 1/19/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Rose Tux was wonderful!! They made my wedding experience perfect!! They gave me great advise & were very honest!! I would recommend this Tuxedo shop to anyone!! The owner truly has an eye for putting guys into "their" tuxedo's!!!
Wedding: 01/15/2013