80 Reviews for Rose Hill Manor

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Shuttle (1)
80 Rose Hill Manor Reviews

We just booked Rose Hill Manor as our venue about a month ago. We just went back to show my parents and I'm so happy they are as much in love with it as we are. The property is gorgeous and Antonia and Gustavo are so responsive and lovely. And you can't beat the price! June 2018 can't come soon enough!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor

Every good wedding has to have a solid foundation. If the foundation is good, everything else will fall into place. I am so glad we chose Rose Hill Manor to be our venue of choice this past March because Antonio and Gustavo are absolutely lovely to work with! From our very first meeting, I could tell that it was going to be a very good experience. I appreciated how forthcoming they were about their professional opinions regarding what works and what doesn't. Their combined years of experience clearly shows, and they know Rose Hill inside and out. Throughout the process, they kept us informed of changes and renovations they were making to the venue--which by and large didn't impact us very much, but I liked that we never got any "unpleasant surprises". Our guests still comment to this day how beautiful our venue was, and how smoothly everything flowed.

If you visit them, you may feel a bit put-off by their recommended vendors table. However, I HIGHLY suggest using those vendors, because they know the venue inside and out, and you'll have the peace of mind that that vendor knows what they're doing. Whether RHM gets kickbacks from those vendors is largely irrelevant. This is your big day--the relationship the vendors have with RHM make coordination and planning so much easier, so that you don't have to worry about a thing.

The other nice thing I'll point out is that RHM is already pretty tastefully decorated, so you don't have to spend a ton on decorations. If you can, I highly recommend wrapping tulle and Christmas/twinkle lights around the balcony railing overlooking the grand ballroom. We did, and it made the reception hall look like something out of a fairy tale!

Profile Picture Monica, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor

From the very beginning, Rose Hill Manor exceeded all my expectations. Antonio and Gustavo were amazing to work with. Highly recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Robbyne, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Rose Hill Manor is the perfect wedding venue. We had a gorgeous outdoor wedding followed by cocktails, dinner and dancing. The space was ideal and the staff is top notch. Antonio and Gustavo are a delight to work with!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Wedding planning is stressful enough even before having to select the perfect wedding venue. We read countless online reviews, drove all over Northern Virginia booking visits, and even cross-referenced the same online-reviews via phone interviews with the venues when we couldn't see the place in person- yes, we were THOSE people. When we finally visited Rose Hill Manor we knew it was the place for us. Rose Hill Manor not only goes out of their way to ensure that the Bride and Groom are taken care of the day of, but they also ensure to make their professional recommendations while still being respectful of your wishes for your perfect vision, they also truly and genuinely want the day to be absolutely perfect. They really thought of everything and helped us plan small details we didn't even know needed to be planned (especially great for those of you who opt to go without a wedding planner). If you're getting married you're life is complicated enough. Do yourself a favor and BOOK THIS PLACE NOW! You have so many other details to get busy planning. Seriously, book Rose Hill Manor- you will thank yourself down the road. Rose Hill Manor ended up being more like family by the time everything was said and done. They really ensured that our big day was everything was everything we ever hoped it would be and more! ---Rebekah and Chris

Profile Picture Rebekah , 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Antonio and Gustavo were great! They were very useful in helping us find vendors, and were very accommodating to our needs. The building and grounds were beautiful and our guests loved it there (even despite it raining). I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a magical wedding day!

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

From the moment I walked into Rose Hill Manor of my initial tour of the venue until the moment we were cleaning up at the end of the reception, the staff at Rose Hill Manor showed themselves to be top of the class at what they do. Gustavo was extremely responsive to all calls, questions, and requests for tours of the facilities; since both sets of parents lived outside of Virginia, we had to accommodate multiple extra tours and visits. They were extremely flexible in allowing us to show up early for extra pictures, and helping us ensure that we were still on schedule. My parents also noted that they were very helpful with helping organize the other vendors and guide us through breaking down the decorations. Ultimately, they helped make my day extra special and ensured everything ran smoothly!

Profile Picture Christina, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

Beautiful place! If you are interested, we have a non- refundable deposit in a voucher. $1,000 off your rental fee!! Contact Facebook/erika.mcclimans

Profile Picture Erika, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I LOVED IT! The venue was beautiful and I fell in love the moment I saw it. I saw a lot of venues that for some reason just kept looking the same to me but even as I was pulling up to Rose Hill Manor I got a different feeling. I just felt like I could picture my finace and I getting married there and having a great time with family and friends. Aside from just the look of the venue, Gustavo answered all of my questions even before I asked them. I couldn tell that the staff at Rose Hill Manor were very attentive and I felt so comfortable with them. Both Gustavo and Antonio were quick to answer any questions and I had a moment of panic during the planning and they assured me and felt very relieved after speaking with them. I did not have a wedding planner and I had moved across the country after I booked with them. They were able to provide me with the flexibility to plan from far away. They are very knowledgable and accommodating. During the wedding they helped take care of the venue setups and even helped us line up for the wedding processional. I loved working with them and would recommend Rose Hill Manor to anyone!

Profile Picture Meery, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I were just married at Rose Hill Manor this past weekend. The venue is absolutely beautiful, and Gustavo and Antonio are fantastic to work with. Antonio replied to emails in an extremely timely manor, and Gustavo was a joy to meet with at our site visits. I was extremely impressed to see them both at the wedding too! The ceremony and recpetion were both absolutely beautiful!!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Just had our wedding here this past weekend. This venue exceeded our expectations and was a wonderful venue for our wedding. Gustavo and Anthony are dependable, flexible, and a pleasure to work with. We are beyond pleased with our choice and extremely satisfied with our decision to have our wedding at Rose Hill Manor.

Profile Picture Rosanna, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I would highly recommend Rose Hill to anyone looking for a wedding venue! The staff were very helpful and went out of their way to accomodate all of our requests!

Profile Picture Lauren , 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I visited Rose Hill Manor and immediately fell in love. Not only was the venue absolutely beautiful, but the staff was so warm and welcoming. Along our journey to marriage, my wife and I needed to have last minute changes–seating arrangements, time of ceremony, day of event, and room use. During what could have and should have been a stress attack moment for my bride, Antonio and the staff jumped through hoops to make it easy, care free, and comfortable. The staff even suggested a caterer to us that we used; it was wonderful. All in all, I cannot say enough good things about rose Hill Manor. I have before, and will continue to recommend this venue to anyone who is interested in my opinion. Between what the physical venue has to offer, in addition to the staff and their help, a couple could not go wrong getting married here!

Profile Picture Griffin, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Antonio and Gustavo were so nice, quick to respond to the many questions I had, and provided great recommendations for caterers when ours didn't work out. The venue is beautiful and will definitely impress your guests. Ours was a small, 60 person wedding, but the space didn't feel too big at all. Highly recommend Rose Hill Manor for their excellent customer service.

Profile Picture Midori, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Having my wedding at Rose Hill was the best decision I could have made. :) The Manor House is gorgeous and SO spacious, the brick patio and lawn were perfect for pictures not to mention a beautiful ceremony with the pergola in the back round. There are two beautiful rooms upstairs for the bridal party to get ready in. The best part about Rose Hill was working with Gustavo and Antonio (the venue coordinators). Gustavo was so welcoming and easy to work with right from the get go of our first tour. Gustavo is very personable, understanding and with all his experience he gave us great advice on how to set up and decorate the venue for a party of 150. I HIGHLY recommend Rose Hill as a wedding venue or special event venue because the wonderful staff members they have to work with. My late October wedding was gorgeous and stress free at Rose Hill Manor and their wonderful team!

Profile Picture Carissa, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with this venue the first time I saw it in a random youtube wedding video. I had to get married there ! So I reached out to Antonio and met with Gustavo, and they made everything flow perfectly. I was welcome to visit the venue when I needed and Gustavo kept in constant contact with me. He not only supported the planning process but was there the day of the wedding helping with anything that needed to be done .
I had a magical day and I recommend getting married here !

Profile Picture cindy, 9/25/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rose Hill Manor is absolutely beautiful. Antonio and his staff are very kind and considerate, and they have this venue business down pat. The grounds are kept like new, and we couldn't have chosen a more perfect venue for our ceremony of 150 guests. This was actually the very first venue my husband and I went to see, and no other venue (of the many in the DMV area) lived up to the feeling we got when we entered the grounds, so we booked it as soon as we got the chance!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely perfect and can easily accommodate 150 people. Owners are great and super easy to work with. Not the cheapest but totally worth the splurge! Extremely flexible & accommodating :)

Profile Picture Elissa, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

I had an amazing experience with Rose Hill Manor, and I cannot say enough good things about the manager, Antonio. He answered every (and there were many!) question I had throughout the planning process in detail and incredibly quickyly -- no matter at what hour or day I contacted him. They truly went above and beyond to make sure we had a smooth and beautiful event, and I can't thank them enough for that. I would recommend this venue without any hesitations!

Profile Picture e, 9/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Alcohol

We loved having our wedding at Rose Hill Manor, and have received compliments on how lovely the venue was, and how well the flow of the wedding worked. Antonio and Gustavo were very helpful for all the little things we needed, like a table for under the chuppah, or holding the curtains during introductions and when we walked down the aisle. It also was wonderfully convenient to be able to drop off things in advance, and to be able to get in early enough to properly prep before the wedding. Rose Hill Manor's responsiveness to all our questions and concerns, and those of our parents, in the preceding months, were also greatly appreciated.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Shuttle

Antonio and Gustavo were wonderful and extremely flexible! They were by far our easiest vendor to work with! They allowed us to drop stuff off ahead of time almost any time of day and they were super prompt whenever we had any questions!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding at Rose Hill Manor and we are so glad we did! I always wanted to get married in a manor and Rose Hill Manor was the first one we visited..and it was love at first sight. The area is secluded and the interior of the manor is just beautiful. The chandeliers and the fireplaces gave me that victorian look I always wanted. The groom and bride changing rooms are so lovely that I couldn't wait to get married! We visited many places after, but my husband and I could not get our minds off Rose Hill Manor. It was just perfect for our 100 guests wedding. We had our wedding outdoors and it was beautiful! We loved using the grassy fields next to the ceremony away as well for photography! Gustavo was so helpful and always available which was great for all my last minute questions. I strongly suggest you use Rose Hill Manor for your wedding. :) You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Hellen, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Rose Hill Manor was an absolutely beautiful location and venue for our Wedding Ceremony and Reception. We were planning on having our Ceremony outside but unfortunately due to weather, everything had to be pushed inside. It's fortunate that Rose Hill was able to accommodate my guests indoors, and they were very professional about getting the second room set up quickly in time for the ceremony. Gusavo is absolutely lovely, wonderful to work with and very accomodating. Gala Cuisine was the caterer I chose, they work closely with Rose Hill, and they were also very accomodating. I live out of state, and they normally only do tastings during the week when I work, but they were able to set up tasting on the weekend to accomodate me. I do think the cost is a little expensive but you get what you pay for and in the end its worth it. The staff really works well together to make sure that your special day goes off without a hitch. Almost 2 months later, people are still telling me what a wonderful wedding it was

Profile Picture Maggie, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I will be getting married in a couple months at Rose Hill Manor. My fiancé and I decided to go with this venue because it/s gorgeous. Antonio and Gustavo were very friendly and extremely professional. Antonio was very responsive to all my email correspondence and very accommodating to all my request (opening the manor a couple times for different members to see). I've been planning the wedding on my own and Antonio is very helpful in recommendations and suggestions which is honestly above and beyond what he has to do. I know I made the right decision in going with Rose Hill Manor and know the professionalism and friendliness will extend to the day of my wedding to ensure my day goes perfectly.

Profile Picture Nina, 4/17/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Bridal Suite, Outside Alcohol