Rose Hill Cakes Reviews

Rose Hill Cakes 6
Rose Hill Cakes 7

Anusha Shaikh · Married on 03/30/2019

Naked cake

I used rose hill cakes for my wedding cake. I picked a 4 tier naked cake with flowers and a few different flavors. Rose Hill delivered and set up the cake at my venue. The cake was stunning and delicious. I would highly recommend rose hill.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Marta Irlinger · Married on 03/23/2019

Naked Wedding cake

Anjum was very professional . The cake was very nice and absolutely delicious! She made a 4 tier cake with three different flavors and fillings. That’s what I liked the best! Guests were very pleased with the different choices. She was very easy to work with , reasonable and on time!
    Great service!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Marie Mattei/Jason Ward · Married on 03/23/2019

Best cake ever!!!!

The cake was delicious and beautiful. She was very creative and professional. I had lots of complements on the flavor and how elegant the cake looked.

Sent on 03/29/2019

Nikita Patel · Married on 02/09/2019

Floating cake was beautiful!

We had a fun time designing this cake with Anjum. She is really creative and wants to do it all. Great vendor and great results!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Rose Hill Cakes 8

Krystal · Married on 12/29/2018

Beyond our dreams!

We went to Anjum with some general ideas of our weddings theme, and from that she came up with a design that we absolutely fell in love with and ran with it. The flavors and filling were phenomenal! We ordered our cake and then had a reduction in guests and we asked her to up the details. That had to be one of the best decisions we made! She gave us a cake with lights and pyrotechnics! It was beyond anything we could ever ask for! If you go with someone else, you are missing out on the most amazing cake of your life!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Rose Hill Cakes 9
  • Mika

Mika · Married on 12/22/2018

Mika & Doug 12/22/2018 Wedding

Anjum’s work of art was amazing. The cake was beautiful and tasty at the same time! It was a “well-worth-it” experience and I would recommend her to anyone. The cake was delicious - I had nothing left! We and our guests truly enjoyed her work of art! Thank you Anjum/Rosehill Cakes!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Rose Hill Cakes 10
    Rose Hill Cakes 11
    Rose Hill Cakes 12
    Rose Hill Cakes 13
    Rose Hill Cakes 14

Anita Lee · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Cake

Thank you Anjum. Everything was perfect. The guest really loved the almond cake. I would highly recommend this vendor for your cake dream for any occasion. We were very satisfied. This will be our go to for any cake. Thanks again!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 11/24/2018

More than we ever expected - beautiful and yummy!

I already have recommended them to others. The cake was beautiful, and even better, was delicious! It was exactly what we wanted, small and simple, but sparkly and beautiful. She did far more than we even expected at first to personalize it and make it even more special. We will be seeking her out for all of our special occasion cakes in the future.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Nicole and Damian

Nicole and Damian · Married on 11/18/2018

The experience waa fabulous!

Anjum was a pleasure to work with. The cake just melted in your mouth. It was so good, we chose to eat the top layer and just save a piece for next year!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Shivali · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing work!

Worked with Anjum for our wedding cake and desserts! Both were well put together and tasted amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Shiraz · Married on 11/11/2018

Work of art!

Thank you for the gorgeous cake, it was a pieace of art! All our guests enjoyed the delicious dessert. Anjum is so talented and can create anything you dream of for your special day.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Dhanisha · Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Amazing

Rosehill Cakes is one of the best vendors I have worked with during the wedding process. She took a small idea that I had and made it into a beautiful wedding cake! She is very professional, executes all of her work, and is so fun to work with! I definitely recommend her for any and all your events! Thank you so much :)

Sent on 11/03/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/13/2018

Everyone loved my wedding cake including myself! It was so unique and Rose Hill Cakes got exactly what I was invisioning. The taste was amazing!

My cake looked AMAZING on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sharlene · Married on 09/16/2018

Anjum was wonderful to work with from the moment we reached out to her! She opened her home to us and her cake samples were amazing! She was able to bring my cake vision to life and is such a sweet and caring person! Everyone raved about how beautiful the cake was and also how moist and delicious it tasted! She's a doll!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sakina · Married on 08/22/2018

Anjum was able to visualize what we wanted for our cake and bring our ideas to life. We wanted a traditional elegant design with a modern twist and she suggested the perfect ways to pull it off. Additionally, she suggested great taste combinations allowing for a range of flavors for our guests. We never imagined the cake would look better than we had pictured it and are so glad we allowed Anjum to use her creative judgement. She truly put passion into the design and baking down to the last detail.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Rose Hill Cakes 15
    Rose Hill Cakes 16
    Rose Hill Cakes 17
    Rose Hill Cakes 18
    Rose Hill Cakes 19

Nalini · Married on 07/20/2018

We would like to thank Anjum again for the most stunning wedding cake second year in a row!!!! Her work was of superior standards and the quality and design of the cake was exceptional. We are so grateful also for all her love, patience, guidance & for personally delivering & setting up the cake.
    Love & God Bless to you & your Family
    NN & Family

Sent on 07/30/2018
  • Z

Zaamena · Married on 06/29/2018

Fantastic communication, service, and dessert! Everyone was blown away!! Rosehill provided us with the wedding cake and various other desserts-donuts, cake pops, pretzel sticks, and Oreo domes. All were amazing! The donuts were especially a hit with all the guests!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Sumeet · Married on 06/23/2018

My wife and I this past weekend celebrated our union, love with some of the closest people we know, family, friends and colleagues all joined us at West Palm Beach to celebrate our special moment. However, no wedding is complete without an amazing wedding cake. Well my wife and I wanted to do something different, something unique, so after finding Rose Hill Cakes they made us not only a fabulous donut display cake they went above and beyond and made these donuts so good that the only bite my wife and I had was when we fed each other (which was one bite) honestly it was our first bite of food that whole day. :) [To see the cake yourself you can go to minute 10:49 in our video at www.pslovestory.com] it is a beauty & it tasted amazing. From what I know there was not even one of the 200+ donuts left at our reception. If you are ever looking to do something unique, super delicious and with food that tastes so good that it's gone before the end of the night, go with Rose Hill Cakes! Thank you so much to Anjum for putting so much heart, love and mastery into the one piece that allowed me to give my bride her first taste of sugar at our special day! (We both def want to order a batch to try ourselves)

Sent on 06/28/2018

Paula · Married on 05/11/2018

This vendor is awesome. Easy to work with and gave the bride and groom exactly what they were looking for. The cake was beautiful but also tasted amazing!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Rachael · Married on 05/11/2018

Anjum was so helpful and easy to work with. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. Several guests made a point to ask where we had gotten it after the wedding and my MIL subsequently ordered my FIL's birthday cake from Rosehill Cakes. I would absolutely use this vendor again and highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Deepa · Married on 03/09/2018

Everyone keeps raving about the dessert station at our reception, not only was it absolutely delicious, but it was presented in a way that tied in so well with our theme. Your creativity and attention to detail are outstanding. I am so happy and thankful to have found you! I would definitely recommend you to anyone that wants to leave a great impression on their guests. You are amazing!!

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 03/08/2018

Be sure to visit with her and talk about what you needs and desires are for your cake. She will design something more exciting than you were expecting and with an excellent price that will work within your budget. Our taste testing was excellent and we have a cake designed that will make our wedding event romantic and royal. We highly recommend Rose Hill Cakes for your event.

Sent on 02/20/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/18/2018

What can I say about Anjum,
    My husband and I fell in love with her and her cake right away. Her cakes and fillings are absolutely some of the best I have tasted.
    We had many guest at the wedding say its been some of their favorite or the best they have had.
    I went in with an idea, like three photos and she was able to sketch something up right away.
    We had a two tiered cake and what we loved was that I was able to pick a filling for one cake and my husband was able to pick another.
    To boot, about 2 or 3 weeks later I came to her with wanting to add a grooms cake and she was willing and flexible to do it and it turned out exactly the way I wanted it and my husband loved it.
    I also went back and forth with her about favors for what seemed like forever and it had nothing to do with her and everything with me and she was so patient with me. Answered any questions I had, even provided a sample for me, gave me ideas and was there any time I needed her. I ended up not getting favors, but I loved that she never once got frustrated with me.
    She responded to every email that I sent to her within a day, more often than not within just a few hours. Which is something I value so much, responding within a reasonable time.
    Her work is absolutely breath taking and her flowers look so real. When I first saw the cake, I looked at my mother and asked her 'didn't I order sugar flowers'.
    I will be using her in the future when the occasion arises and I can not wait.
    Not only that, she is so professional, willing to work with you on anything, friendly, and will reach out to you if needed. She doesnt wait for you.
    So reasonably priced for the quality of her sweets. Go with her, you will absolutely not be disappointed in the slightest.

Sent on 02/26/2018
    Rose Hill Cakes 20
  • F

Farzana · Married on 01/27/2018

Amazing service! Everything was delicious, everyone enjoyed all of my sweet treats for my wedding

Sent on 01/29/2018

Jordn · Married on 01/13/2018

Rose Hill Cakes was such a great choice for our wedding cake. She took my vision and made it a reality! Everything was seamless from the ordering to the delivery and I would recommend her no questions asked!

Sent on 01/21/2018