Rose Hall Event Center Reviews

Rose Hall Event Center 6
Rose Hall Event Center 7
  • Paige

Paige · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Rose Hall was so professional and great to work with! As we were planning, the staff was always available to answer our questions and helped us stay organized throughout the entire process. What I loved most about Rose Hall was they handled EVERYTHING. Our cake, flowers, catering, alcohol, and DJ were all included. We told them what we wanted during our consultations and they took care of the rest! It made planning SO EASY! On our wedding day, they were very attentive, helped all of us (me, especially) stay organized, and made everything run smoothly. I cannot thank Rose Hall enough for their incredible work and making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 09/20/2018
  • Ally · Married on 09/29/2019

Amazing! They catered to my every need

We had our beautiful yesterday at rose hall! The staff, photographers, Dj everyone was very helpful and friendly! I highly recommend booking with rose hall if you are looking for your dream wedding! They have amazing pricing. Very beautiful location. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
    Rose Hall Event Center 12
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 08/25/2019

Nice Venue

We wanted a really nice but simple ceremony. The staff was great and professional. Most of our guests kept mentioning how much they liked the venue.

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision of Our Wedding Planning

Our wedding was absolutely amazing, and the planning period was hardly stressful at all. A large part of that was because we chose Rose Hall as our venue. The value of their packages is amazing, the venue itself is gorgeous, and the staff are very helpful and take care of so many details that you barely have to worry. They handle the planning, food, cake, DJ, ceremony music, decor, day of coordination, flowers, alcohol, setup/cleanup, sparklers, etc... (they will also include photographer at extra fee or you can bring your own)
    Highly recommend for couples that have enough budget that they don't want to DIY everything.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Sunshine · Married on 03/24/2019

Everyone was so nice and the venue is just gorgeous! I am so excited for our special day!

Sent on 11/30/2017
  • Sydney

Sydney Fortier · Married on 03/09/2019

Our Day Went Flawlessly!

The great thing about the Rose Hall is that they are so experienced and make the day flow so smoothly! I grew up nearby and it was amazing to get married on the beautiful grounds. 😊 My husband and I have gotten so many compliments about how gorgeous the venue was and how delicious the food was! We definitely recommend the Rose Hall Event Center and their personable staff.

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Rose Hall Event Center 13

Kristen Kattner · Married on 07/21/2018

Rose hall is the best!

Rose Hall was the best experience I could ever imagine. Everything was taken care of, the venue is GORGEOUS, the food was delicious, the director was so incredibly nice and kept us on time, the DJ played all the right music, and the owners and staff were also great! I highly recommend anyone to go to Rose Hall. All inclusive and for a great price!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Contessa Davis · Married on 05/25/2018

I cannot say enough about the beauty...

I cannot say enough about the beauty, professionalism and amazing customer service provided by Rose Hall Event Center. There is no where else that me and my husband would have rather spent our most special day. We received so many compliments on the beauty of the premises! They have received so many rewards for a reason! But the reason we HAD to write a review was because of the staff! Lisa and Kaitlyn were PHENOMENAL from the first tour of the facility months ago to the final seconds of the event.To top things off their willingness to make your night perfect really takes precedence over everything. It happened to rain during the reception (a huge down pour) and they continued to work so diligently to keep things moving. By the end of the night they were soaking wet from head to toe due to them making sure everything was in place and continued to flow. If you are looking for a beautiful venue run by people who care and who serve out of love please consider Rose Hall Event Center you will not be disappointed. Thank you Lisa and Kaitlin for making our day as special as it was!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2018

I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful, accommodating, and full service package with NO stress at all on me as the Bride! I throughly was able to enjoy the process and experience and truly was a wedding I dreamed of. My flowers were gorgeous, cake and food delicious, and the entire staff at Rose Hall was an absolute pleasure to work with through everything.. thank you thank you thank you for making our dream wedding day a reality!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2018

Karissa · Married on 10/27/2017

They were a 10 on value, the staff was so amazing we had a great time. I was very pleased with everything.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Rose Hall Event Center 20
    Rose Hall Event Center 21
    Rose Hall Event Center 22

Grey · Married on 06/30/2017

6/30/17 Our daughter got marry at Rose Hall Event Center and everything was wonderful, the staff was GREAT. Our guest love everything they seen, the food was good. We loved Rose Hall Event Center your the best.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Chenelle · Married on 06/17/2017

I absolutely loved my wedding day. It was so smooth and laid back because they took care of everything. I loved all the employees at rosehall.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Avarel · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I were extremely impressed and both agree that we had an absolutely wonderful experience with all the services provided by Rose Hall. Our ceremony and reception were both on schedule and everything went perfectly well. Lisa, Caitlyn, Michelle and the entire staff were amazing. We highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Shelbi · Married on 05/06/2017

There are no words to describe how perfect Rose Hall Event Center is! The landscape of the entire venue is absolutely stunning! Lisa and her staff made sure every detail was covered and the entire evening was perfectly planned! The food and flowers were incredible and the best value for the price! Over and over we heard from our guests that it was the most joyful wedding they had ever attended.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Shelbi · Married on 05/06/2017

Ya'll! Rose Hall made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Words can't describe how amazing everything was. From our awesome coordinator, Lindsey, to the food, to the decorations - EVERYTHING was perfect. The venue is so beautiful, the food is delicious, and all of the staff is so incredibly sweet. Rose Hall takes all the stress away from wedding planning. You go in, they ask what you want, and they totally make it happen. I couldn't have asked for a more stress-free, joyful, peaceful, amazing wedding. Such a great start to our marriage!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/17/2016

I can't say enough about Rose Hall!!! Lisa and Kaitlyn were nothing but wonderful!!! From beginning when wever went to see the place until the end of the reception they were excellent. The food the flowers the D.J the photographer, the cakes, everything came out beautifully. Everything I requested was done I didn't have to run around looking for this or that everything was on site. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone. I've already recommended this place to two people. If you want an all inclusive venue that has beautiful grounds this is the place for you!!!! I can't thank Lisa, Kaitlyn and staff enough for how they made us feel. I am beyond happy that we happened upon Rose Hall Event Center. ????????

Sent on 09/28/2016

Diane · Married on 08/12/2016

Everything was beautiful and just as we had requested. Thank you Lisa and your staff.

Sent on 05/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/03/2016

Absolutely loved having our wedding here and we got unlimited compliments from our guests. Lisa makes everything easy and stress free!

Sent on 04/05/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/30/2015

Rose Hall was nothing short of perfect.

Rose Hall was nothing short of perfect. They were SO helpful with everything, everyone had a calm demeanor which helped keep me calm, and the venue was absolutely beautiful. Most importantly- they were affordable. They helped us get our fairytale wedding with a budget that didn’t break the bank. Highly highly recommended!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2018

alicia · Married on 05/30/2015

Lisa did an amazing job of making my vision for our wedding come to life! Kelly, our wedding day coordinator, was absolutely amazing! She took care of things and made sure things were going smoothly the entire day. When I looked around at the reception, everything was beyond what I could have imagined!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Holly · Married on 05/02/2015

My recent wedding was held at Rose Hall a couple of weeks ago, I cannot say enough great things about this place. They really kept me very informed and are very quick to respond to emails & calls. The wedding day coordinator did seem young and confused, however, she was the sweetest person. She did any and everything we needed and even things we didn't think of. The photobooth was a huge hit, and they literally pulled my decorating vision from my head. It was the most absolutely perfect day! 2 weeks later and people are still raving about how amazing the food was and how beautiful the venue is. I would recommend this place to anybody! Thank you Rose Hall for such a wonderful day!!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/07/2015

Absolutely beautiful. Lisa helped us throughout the entire day to make everything go as smoothly as possible. All of our friends and family were raving about how great everything was!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Kasey · Married on 12/13/2014

Wow! I don't even know where to start! Rose Hall was the PERFECT choice for our wedding! As a business owner, I did not have the time nor energy to plan an entire wedding, line up vendors, and all the other stuff associated with planning a wedding. Lisa and Lisa at Rose Hall did it all for me and it was amazing!Not to mention, I set a date less than 5 months from our engagement!! The food was delicious, and to be honest, that's an understatement!! Everyone boasted at how awesome the food was! The flowers were beautiful! The cake looked and tasted awesome! The day of the wedding they literally did everything! I brought a few extra decorations, and they put them out while I stayed in the bridal room with my girls! Everything was so organized and well planned! Many people boasted about how they loved how Lisa kept things moving and there was never a dull moment! If you want a stress free wedding that is just as if not more beautiful and fun as a wedding you spent months and months stressing over to plan, then choose Rose Hall Event Center! They do everything for you for one price and it is absolutely spectacular!!! Everyone says that you have to plan on at least one thing going wrong on your wedding day, I can honestly say that for me, that did not happen because of the great planning and organization by Team Lisa! Thank you guys!!!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Great place, friendly and professional services. One stop wedding venue, get married and have the reception all in one place. Great food! THINK about using their photographer (we didn't and wish we had) because he/she would know where to get the most photo opportunities because they are used to taking the pictures at this venue.

Sent on 02/08/2015

If any couple is seeking a stress-free experience in regards to wedding planning, this is place to have your wedding! From the initial planning until the end of our wedding day, employees at Rose Hall went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. Our wedding went off without a hitch, the floral arrangements/decor were amazing, and I truly felt that I could not have found a better venue. All of our guests loved every aspect of the wedding, and could not believe that Rose Hall handled every last detail. Thank you Lisa Ford and Lisa Taylor for an unforgettable day!

Sent on 10/29/2014