Rosa's Catering Service Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Eryn
    Eryn Married on 07/24/2021

Excellent service and food

Rosa’s team is amazing. They responded to my questions extremely quickly and were so helpful from day 1. They were very flexible when I wanted to add things to our menu. Not only were they great to work with while planning, the food was so good. We had so many of our guests compliment the food. We had the perfect amount of food and everything was delicious. I highly recommend them for all our wedding needs!
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 06/05/2021

Plated wedding dinner

We hired Rosa's for our wedding dinner on 06/05/2021. We had a plated dinner, and Rosa's did a great job! They were very flexible working with the space we had available for the dinner prep, and every course came out on time. Our guests loved the food! We had plated and passed apps, as well as dinner. The apps were yummy and the servers did a great job getting the food around to everyone. The mini chicken and waffles were a huge hit! They did a good job clearing plates, and making sure my guests had everything they needed. I would highly recommend Rosa's to anyone!
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 05/30/2021

Hands Down The Best!

Ginger and team at Rosa's Catering were absolutely amazing to work. We were in constant communication from start to finish and they were extremely helpful with any changes that needed to be made. The food was delicious!!! We had passed hor d'oeuvres during cocktail hour and a buffet style dinner. Setup was beautiful and our guests couldn't stop talking about the food! We are so thankful to Rosa's for providing professional and exceptional service for our wedding.

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

Thank you so much Nicole! It was a pleasure and honor to be part of your beautiful reception. Thank you for choosing us!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn R. Married on 05/01/2021

Great Service and Food

My husband and I chose Rosa’s Catering for our Pigeon Forge wedding in May 2020. Due to the pandemic, we were forced to move our wedding to May 2021. Rosa’s was awesome during this time and were flexible as we tried to find a new date that worked with all of our vendors. I dealt with Ginger and Lexie throughout this process and both were a pleasure to work with!
    On our wedding day, Rosa’s was awesome! They arrived on time, set up a beautiful buffet, and prepared appetizer and dinner plates for my husband and me (at our wedding planner’s request) so we could eat during our reception! The servers were very professional and handled the entire appetizer and dinner hours perfectly.
    And how was the food? Everything was delicious! I had multiple guests comment on the quality of the food and how good everything tasted after the wedding. Rosa’s even boxed up leftovers so we didn’t have to throw away any extra food! I would recommend Rosa’s for any catered event, their service and food won’t disappoint!

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

It was an honor to be part of your amazing day! Thank you so much for trusting us with your catering. We wish you a lifetime of success and happiness!
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 01/16/2021

Wonderful Food

We would love to work with Rosa’s Catering again for an event in the future! They were easy to work with and quick to respond to questions. The food was delicious and we got so many compliments from our wedding guest about how great the food was. They also boxed up all the leftovers up nicely for us to take home at the end of the night!
  • T Roman
    T Roman Married on 12/10/2020

Excellent Food and Service

If you are looking to cater an event, look no further than Rosa's!
    I found Rosa's online when I was looking for a caterer for my wedding. They have been absolutely amazing! Communication is strong and their responses are always timely. I must have asked a thousand questions and they patiently answered every single one.
    The staff that worked the wedding were so kind and professional. By the end of the night, it felt like they were part of the family! I appreciate everything they did to really make the night special and run smoothly.
    And don't let me forget the food! It was so, so, so delicious! I was so happy with everything we ordered and the quality of the products. Definitely reasonably priced and beautifully displayed.

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor to cater your reception! We really enjoyed working with you and your guests were a delight to take care of. Have a wonderful life together.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing, fresh food!

We decided on Rosas catering after months of negotiations with caterers. We wanted a fresh and formal “farm to table” style buffet, in a price we could afford. Rosa’s was our knight in shining armor. They came through with the fresh menu we wanted in a price we could afford. The day of presentation was more beautiful then I expected and the day of catering manager - Shannon was wonderful. She plated our food for us so we didn’t have to go through the buffet line, and checked to see if we wanted seconds of anything.
    They even cut our cake for us without a cake cutting fee (you won’t find that with any other caterer). Did I mention the food was delicious?! You HAVE to try to florentine stuffed potatoes. We were very happy with rosas catering!

Elizabeth,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. We're thrilled to hear that our staff went above and beyond! We're wishing you guys the very best!
  • Amy
    Amy A. Married on 10/12/2019

Staff was incredible and the food was even better!!

Staff was incredible and the food was even better!!
    Christina Married on 09/08/2019

Excellent Food

People told me that the bride usually doesn’t eat much on her wedding day. That was not the case. The food was so good I even got seconds.

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

We are so happy you got to eat and enjoyed everything! It was an honor to cater your reception. Have an amazing marriage!
    Erin Married on 06/08/2019

Great Food and Great Service

Rosa’s went above and beyond to make sure our guests were happy and fed on time. They worked with me to ensure we would have enough food and that the schedule made sense for our day. They also made sure that my new husband and I got to taste everything (even the hors d'oeuvres we missed) when we arrived at our table. Thank you to Rosa’s staff for making sure everyone was taken care of so I could enjoy the day.

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

It was our pleasure! You were amazing to work with and we were honored to be part of your day!!! I'm so happy everyone enjoyed everything.
  • Jenny
    Jenny Married on 03/23/2019

Above and beyond expectations

We are so happy we chose Rosa's to cater our wedding. Besides the fact that the food was SO YUMMY, the team goes above and beyond just the "caterer" responsibilities. They truly care about the overall experiences of the bride and groom, and all of the guests. Thank you so much!

Jenny,

It was our pleasure to be apart of your big day! Thank you for allowing us to be there. We wish you all the success and happiness!
    Kristine Married on 12/01/2018

Food was delicious!

I don't think I've ever had such good food at a wedding before!! We had appetizers during cocktail hour that included crap cakes, glazed chicken skewers and italian meatballs. For dinner we had food stations that included a burger and bbq station, pasta station and soup station. Everyone loved the food!!

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

I'm so happy you enjoyed everything! It was a pleasure working with you guys. I hope you have a Merry First Christmas!
    Tina M. Married on 10/19/2018

Excellent service

Food was delicious! Highly recommend this company. They were very professional and great value.

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

Thank you for your review! It was our pleasure to be apart of your big day! We are so glad you enjoyed the food!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/12/2018

Delicious choice

Rosa's catering provided wonderful quality and service during our wedding. We went with more of a non traditional meal, tacos. The staff was happy to provide use a menu and walk through our choices. The staff the day of were prompt, courteous, and wonderful to work with.

Jessica,

We are so happy you enjoyed your menu! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day! We wish you all the very best!
    Megan Married on 10/05/2018

Great food!

We had a taco and fajita bar with chips,salsa, and guac. Great food and great staff!

Megan,

We are so glad you enjoyed all of your food!! It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!!
    Samantha Married on 06/30/2018
    I have no negative things to say about Rosa’s! The food was amazing we had no complaints and the service was just as great. Thanks for helping to make our day amazing!

Samantha,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you and your guests enjoyed the food!
    Melissa Married on 05/27/2018
    I wouldn't use any other caterer in Knoxville. Ever since I first reached out, Ginger has always been enthusiastic, prompt, and professional. I inquired about a brunch wedding and she sent me a few different menus to choose from within 24 hours. Our consultation was top notch, and they really have everything under control. You really don't have to worry about a thing. They blew us away how accommodating they were, and their servers and bartenders were friendly. The FOOD was AMAZING, and our guests could not stop talking about the waffles, bacon, and omelets. Ginger even helped us out when cutting the cake. We felt so taken care of and almost spoiled! Just the best from top to bottom!
    Daulton Married on 05/25/2018
    We wanted to do brunch for our wedding and Rosa's was one of the few caterers that we found that offered an extensive brunch menu, so we chose them. It was a fantastic decision, as the food we were served was some of the best I've had! Everyone loved the food and the portions and selection were great! The servers were extremely professional and friendly as well during the reception. Our wedding was around 75 people so the value and quality we received from Rosa's couldn't be beat.

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

It was our pleasure! You guys were great to work with and it was an honor to be part of your special day!
    Amanda Married on 09/23/2017
    Such great customer service! Great servers and beyond delicious food! We are so happy that we went with Rosa's Catering! So knowledgeable and accommodating! Hands down the best food I have had at any wedding! That is what all my guest have said even a month after our wedding! I could not agree more! We went family style and I'm so happy we did. Felt like a family gathering for our 50 guests and it felt so family dinner and that's what we wanted! Can't say enough about them! Highly recommend!!

Amanda,
    We were delighted to cater your special day!! It was an amazing evening!! Thank you very much for your kind words. We wish you guys the very best!
    Kalyn Married on 08/20/2017
    Rosa's catering was fantastic. They were willing to meet and speak with us about all the options available to us. The food was amazing and the servers they provided helped take care of us and our guests.

Kalyn,
    Thank you very much for your kind words! We're glad you enjoyed our food! It was our pleasure working with you guys!! Best wishes to the both of you!
    Steve Married on 05/20/2017
    Thank you Rosa's Catering for the superb food and service you provided for our Daughter Heather and Son in Law Bryan on May 20th this year. Manager Ginger and Owner Phillip was an absolute pleasure to work with. They were extremely helpful relieving the stress of planning the Reception and estimating the amount of Cocktail Hour Appetizers, Dinner menu, and beverages. There was plenty of delicious food with just a small amount left over. Perfect ! Rosa's team is very polite and professional. We highly recommend Rosa's Catering for your Event. Thank you, again Rosa's for your help in making our Reception so successful and fun ! Steve and Angie C. (Memphis, Tn)

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

It was our pleasure! The Ceremony and Reception at Neyland Stadium was so beautiful and it was an honor to be a part of the festivities! We wish Heather and Bryan a lifetime of happiness.
    Katherine Married on 05/13/2017
    Ginger was beyond helpful and accommodating during our planning process! When the big day finally came, all the staff on sight were incredibly friendly and tending to everyone's needs. As the bride who was nervously tucked away waiting to walk down the aisle, it was very comforting that the staff all congratulated and complimented me. These are people who love their jobs and love their bride & grooms! We picked a menu of fried chicken & pulled pork BBQ with all the great side fixings- the food was amazing and we have received many great compliments on it! We would recommend them to absolutely everyone who has any catering needs. Many thanks to Ginger & everyone at Rosa's Catering! Thomas & Katherine

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

Thank you so much! It was an honor being a part of your special day! We're glad to hear you had a wonderful experience!! We wish you and Thomas a marvelous life together!!
    Jamie Married on 04/15/2017
    Rosa's is amazing! Everyone there is so friendly and easy to work with when planning your menu for your big day. The food on the wedding day was absolutely delicious and the workers were very professional and friendly to my wedding guests. You can't go wrong with Rosas!!

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

Thank you so much!! We were delighted to be part of your wedding!! It was marvelous evening!!!
    Ashley Married on 05/28/2016
    Rosa's was amazing! We had a brunch reception and it was absolutely perfect from the taste to the presentation of the food. Rosa's also did our cake which was amazing. We somehow lost the top of our cake and Rosa's is recreating it for us next year for our anniversary. That is excellent customer service! I highly recommend this caterer! We love them!

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you and having the opportunity to cater your special day! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    Brittany Married on 05/07/2016
    Amazing taco bar and cake. They are so wonderful did everything we asked. Absolutely delicious. I highly recommend them. U will not be disappointed

Rosa's Catering Service's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! We are so happy you loved everything! Please let me know if you ever need anything! Happy 2016 to you and your husband!