Rosalie's of Sedona Reviews

75 | Cottonwood, AZ

75 Reviews for Rosalie's of Sedona

Stephanie · Getting married on 08/31/2019

Everything was wonderful. I appreciated all the help and flexibility you and your staff did for Sam and Scotts wedding.

Carol Lloyd · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't Ask For More

We had an absolutely exquisite wedding in Sedona, and were so lucky to find Rosalie's of Sedona to cater. The appetizers, dinner, staff and professionalism helped make our day beyond our wildest dreams. Thank you, Bonnie!

Elaine Ruddie · Married on 10/19/2018

Fantastic!

Rosalie’s was fantastic! Bonnie is extremely organised, anticipated my needs and exceeded my expectations. I was looking for a full service caterer that would take the stress out of organising a destination wedding (i’m based in the UK) and Bonnie did exactly that. I also work in global events so my expectations were high and Bonnie was incredible throughout the process! On the wedding day, the staff were extremely attentive, looking after the whole group and I suppose the important thing - the food tasted delicious! Thank you Bonnie and the whole team at Rosalie’s!

• Christopher & Aileen

Christopher & Aileen · Married on 09/01/2018

Honestly, no matter what we write, it will not come close to how amazing Rosalie’s of Sedona was. The food was, of course, an absolute hit. Aileen & I had so many compliments regarding the food from the hors d’oeuvres to the main course stuffed chicken that we had to let Bonnie know at the end of our reception. It couldn’t have been more perfect!

Bonnie of Rosalie’s was the backbone for the entire event. She helped us with the rentals, choosing the linens, colors, you name it! Her patience to walk us through the process was truly sincere. This was a tremendous help to us because we elected to not hire a wedding planner. Her experience truly showed during the 5 1/2 hours we had at the venue.

If you are planning a wedding in Sedona or anywhere around the area, you must work with Rosalie’s of Sedona. Hiring a caterer is the biggest investment for most weddings. We felt we got way more than just that. We recommend Rosalie’s of Sedona to the highest caliber.

Thank you Bonnie & Rosalie’s staff for a night to remember! Would not change a thing!

Jody · Married on 04/28/2018

Bonnie was incredible. From our first meeting over a year ago, I knew she was a pro. She was so responsive & helpful throughout our year long/cross country planning process. And the day-of she was a rockstar. The food was AMAZING - so many guests came up & commented on how good it was! And the rentals she coordinated for us (tent, tables, chairs, place settings) were perfect in every way. If you hire Rosalie's you will be in GREAT hands! And get their signature pasta dish. We opted for a gluten-free variation of it, and our guests couldn't stop talking about it.

Matt · Married on 10/29/2017

My Wife and I recently had our wedding in Sedona, Az. It was a destination wedding, so we had to do a lot of planning remotely. We found Rosalie's online and were very impressed with the services they offered and their reputation in the area. We interviewed several caterers and saved Rosalie's for last. When we met with Bonnie(owner), we immediately knew that Rosalie's was the right caterer for our wedding. Bonnie understood exactly the type of reception we were looking to for and had several options to meet our needs.

Our wedding reception went off without a hitch! The food and service was amazing, and everything turned out just as we had hoped! Bonnie and the staff was there every step of the way, and we never had to worry about anything!

I would highly recommend Rosalie's to anyone looking for an amazing experience from start to finish!

Bryan · Married on 10/12/2017

Bonnie was excellent and always available. The actual event was perfect from the table set up to the lighting. We did not live in the state so we had no idea how it was going to turn out with not being able to see in advance but Bonnie knocked it out of the park. We highly reccomend.

Maureen · Married on 05/20/2017

Rosalie's helped make our daughter's, May 2017 Wedding, Amazing!!! Their attention to every detail was exactly what we wanted. There were many times throughout the planning process, we were so thankful for their direction and advice. They have been doing this successfully for many years. The food was wonderful and hot when it was served. We received so many compliments at the end of the night! I would not hesitate to use them again in the future. Thank you so much to everyone at Rosalie's! Maureen and Dan W.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Rosalie's of Sedona's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Maureen. It was our pleasure being a part of making your wedding day special.
  • Y

Yanika · Married on 12/03/2016

We could not have picked a better caterer for our day. Bonnie & her staff are AMAZING! We are from California. Sedona was our choice for our destination wedding. Bonnie made everything so easy! She took care of EVERYTHING! Coordinated with ALL our vendors! My husband & I didn't really have to do anything but pick a meal & give her a head count! Her pricing was a little higher then other caterers BUT WELL WORTH IT & VERY reasonable considering it is all inclusive & you are essentially getting a wedding planner. Bonnie was our planner, our rental coordinator, coordinated with our DJ, venue, cake etc. Her staff was wonderful & polite, stayed on top of all of our tables, even participated in our "mannequin challenge". We did everything via email & phone conferences. We made 1 trip out there to do our menu tasting. You are not only getting great food & catering service from Rosalie's. You are getting a staff that genuinely cares & truly makes your day as smooth, wonderful & stress free. Exactly what a wedding should be. Bonnie & her staff genuinely love what they do. When you have that kind of passion & love, you can expect the best from them! If you are doing a destination wedding like we did, don't waste your time going anywhere else. Go to Rosalie's of Sedona. Trust me, EVERYONE in Sedona will tell you the same thing. Thanks Bonnie & Staff! you were all amazing! Hubby & I can't wait to renew our vowels with your staff. YES! We are already planning it--lol married 12/3/16

Naomi · Married on 10/16/2016

Rosalie’s catered our wedding at Tlaquepaque and omg was the food good. During the first meeting we tasted a lot of food and everything was a winner. Everyone knows the horror stories of bland, boring “wedding food”, but ours was superb. We had a cocktail hour with h’ors douvres and a cheese station followed by dinner served family style. There were 3 entrees: chicken, prime rib and a vegan pasta, 2 sides, bread and salad. The salad dressing was to die for. We also had a full bar and we were able to provide our own alcohol which was really nice. All of my family is from Texas, so of course my specialty cocktail was a margarita. Let me just tell you, that was the best freakin margarita I’ve ever had. Everyone was raving about them. Awesome food, service and an absolute dream to work with.

Cierra · Married on 06/18/2016

They went above and beyond to make my day perfect! High recommended!!

If you are having a wedding or event in the Sedona or northern Arizona area and need a caterer, I would definitely recommend working with Bonnie and Rosalie's of Sedona. They made the process very easy and everything on our wedding day ran very smoothly. They were able to work with us around an unusual timeline, and everything came together perfectly. It's so nice to work with a vendor who makes things less stressful rather than more stressful!

If you are looking for great food and service I highly recommend Rosalie's! Bonnie Grant does a fantastic job and her staff!!!!!

eva · Married on 09/18/2015

Bonnie was absolutely amazing! Very kind, professional and respected that we were a same sex couple. From beginning to the end Bonnie made sure we didn't have any stress! Thanks Bonnie!!

Eva

Lindy · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot thank you enough for taking charge of our wedding at the Creekside Inn this past weekend in Sedona. The appetizers, the dinner, and the service were outstanding!! The dinner you served for 130 people was as delicious as the 'taste testing' before the wedding!;))) That is a feat in itself.
    Your help in coordinating the rentals was so greatly appreciated. I am so thankful for your giftedness and organizational skills for putting such an elaborate yet intimate event together. You heard my daughter's heart and her desires and you orchestrated every detail to the utmost.
    We were blown away! It was a 10+ event. Thank you!!!
    With warm regards,
    Lindy Johnson
    Scottsdale, AZ

Bonnie was very instrumental in making sure we had everything we needed for our event , which took a great deal of stress off our plate. She was also very wiling to deliver exactly what our daughter and son in-law wanted with the food options, as well as delivering the overall experience they were looking for. She and her staff completed the set up exactly as we had instructed them. Our guests loved the food and were very pleased with the staff and their service.

Allison · Married on 04/25/2015

All our plans went out the window due to weather but Bonnie and staff helped save the day. Everything had to be moved and changed at the last minute and even though the venue/decorations weren't exactly what we hoped for, it ended up being great anyway. Bonnie was great to work with and the food was amazing.

Megan · Married on 10/11/2014

Bonnie from Rosalie's completely exceeded our expectations! She took our vision and executed it better than we could have ever imagined!

This was a gay wedding and she treated us with such respect and made the whole experience comfortable and easy for us! She worked within our budget and didn't pressure us to spend more than we wanted.

She pulled everything together beautifully! If I had to do it all over again I would start with Rosalie's and skip the quotes and rejection from other vendors!

Bonnie, from Rosalie's of Sedona, catered my son's wedding. She did a fabulous job. The food was great, the service was prompt, they did all of the decoration set up and break down.

Bonnie is very professional, experienced, and organized. I highly recommend Rosalie's of Sedona.

Can I just say that Bonnie with Rosalie's was the most organized, most professional, and most honest business owner that I have ever encountered. We found Rosalie's because of our wedding venue. We used Tlaquepaque and they require you to choose from a special list of caterers that are approved. After contacting and investigating everyone on that list, Bonnie was the quickest to respond, the most forthcoming, and could schedule an appointment to meet without any difficulties. Every other vendor on that list was a headache to deal with and immediately made me eliminate them as an option. Bonnie was super organized, our contract was upfront. No hidden fees. No surprises along the way. The food was delicious and the execution on wedding day was flawless. Of course as the bride and groom we hardly were able to eat but everyone we talked to LOVED the food. We did the sit down served prime rib and a delicious chicken dish, yummy mashed potatoes and green beans, a classic salad, and various appetizers that were passed. She also made two vegetarian dishes for us. The service was exceptional on the wedding dya. We had nothing to worry about. She also was clear on dates for seating charts, meals, etc. She also set up all of my decorations. Didn't have to lift a finger. She is truly a FULL service caterer. Oh, not to mention the table linens, chairs, china, and everything just looked amazing. We were so happy with our experience with Bonnie and her team. We recommended them to some of our friends and I can't wait for their wedding next weekend because then we get to eat her food again!!!!

This review is way overdue! I got married in September 2014, I loved working with Bonnie! She is professional and responsive. She helped me with the most important little details and she helped me stick to my budget. I live in Chicago and I planned my wedding myself, (so it was a little stressful at times) but Bonnie was always there to help!! The day off my wedding they foretasted rain and the team had a back up plan for us just in case! But the weather cleared and everything came together beautifully we had our ceremony and reception at TLQ. Bonnie and her team are so creative and I’m so happy I got to work with team. I did my homework when I was picking my vendors, I couldn't have been happier with Rosalie's of Sedona.

Bonnie at Rosalie's of Sedona was fantastic!!!! She made my dream wedding a reality! I didn't have to worry about anything at all the day of my wedding, which was great :) The entire team is so polite and professional!!! I even had compliments coming from my guests, which was very nice!!! Would recommend them to my closest friends!

Linda · Married on 09/21/2013

I was so lucky to have found Rosalie's of Sedona. My wedding was destination, so I had no idea how I was going to handle the rentals, lighting, etc. Bonnie helped with all of that. She ordered my tables, chairs, china, and lighting to match my vision of a perfect wedding. She also recommended my officiant. Now mind you I was only going to her initially for the food to be served. But she handled so much more. She was on top of everything and really made it much easier for me. After I met with her I felt assured that my wedding was going to turn out the way I really wanted it to. And it did. What is great about Bonnie, is that she will suggest things to you, but she will also be honest with you when an idea you have is not so great. She isn't afraid to say "the problem with that is...". Sometimes you can get carried away when planning a wedding and bonnie really reels you in. Her food selection is also huge! So she has so many options for your budget. And she will also tell you when she thinks you are doing too much. Originally I had a few appetizers for my guests selected, and instead of going ahead and doing what I asked (and what would make her more money) she told me that she thought it was too much. So we sized it down and she was right. She is so good at her job. She really is so much more than a caterer. She basically became my wedding planner. Her communication is also great. I dealt with her both through phone and email (in addition to in person) and she was always quick to respond either way. I highly recommend her!!!

Rosalie's made my wedding day as easy it could be for me. I had no worries because everything was taken care for me. Bonnie gathered all the details ahead of time, she knew exactly what I wanted and envisioned. Everything was perfect. The food was amazing, we had a taco bar. Which my guests are still raving over how delicious it was. What a great idea of having a salsa station with several
    types of salsa n chips spread over a round table to make it fun for my guests during cocktail hour.

Paula · Married on 05/17/2013

Rosalie's catered our wedding reception in our home. It was wonderful! They took care of every detail and the food was great. We were able to completely enjoy our guests and the evening. Our house was spotless when they left. There prices were very reasonable and they responded to my inquires quickly. Other caterers simple did not respond in a way that made me feel I would have the service I wanted. They will be at the top of my list for my next event.