Rosabelle Manor Reviews

40 | Adairsville, GA

40 Reviews for Rosabelle Manor

Letitia Wolfe · Married on 07/20/2019

Everything included made it stress free!

Where do I begin? They did a great job helping us run run our reception. There was a person there whose only job it was to make sure the reception was running smoothly and we stayed on track with everything like cake cutting, speeches, getting dancing started on time etc. The house was beautiful, exactly as their website describes. The air conditioning was great too, which is good considering we got married in July (discounted rate!). We LOVED that they can do almost everything in house, the ceremony and the reception, including catering, the bar and their own in-house DJ in a single package. Also if it rains there is no problem moving it indoors at the last minute since the inside is beautiful for ceremony just like the back yard. This makes it smooth and stress free, we did not have to arrange these things separately. They were professional, punctual and accommodating throughout and stayed on top of everything.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/05/2015

This place is AMAZING. They helped me every step of the way and made wedding planning a breeze. Gail is the most amazing wedding planner ever, and when I got switched to Karen, the transition process was super easy. Gail was our wedding coordinator and she is so organized and great to work with. She kept me sane!!

Thanks guys!!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Deborah · Married on 01/31/2015

Rosabelle was the beautiful location for my son Marc and Catlin's wedding reception on 1/31/15. I highly recommend Rosabelle Manor to anyone who wants to have a beautiful event. Karen was an absolute delight to work with and was very professional. Our evening was an evening that we will not soon forget! Thank you Karen, for being a wonderful host and coordinator!

Sent on 02/06/2015

Kelli · Married on 10/05/2014

Rosabelle Manor is the best! My daughter's big day was amazing. Gail is absolutely the best in every aspect. To say the least, she knows her stuff & does her job extremely well. The vendors were great as well. Especially the photographer. He went above & beyond capturing priceless shots of such a memorable day.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Natacha · Married on 10/04/2014

Words can not describe how much I love Gail Underwood with Rosabelle Manor and the Venue. I got Married at Rosabelle Manor on October 4, 2014. Gail since day one made me feel like the most amazing Bride in the whole wide world. My wedding day was perfect because of her. She made what most venues make difficult easy. She helped me thru my wedding planning and stepped in on my wedding day where I needed someone most. I will never forget how amazing my wedding day was and how much of a blessing it was to have Gail there thru the process. Brides, I can not express to you enough how Rosabelle Manor is the perfect place to have your wedding. Love Always, Natacha Wilson

Sent on 10/18/2014

Christy · Married on 09/13/2014

There are not words to describe how wonderful Rosabelle Manor and their coordinator, Gail, were. Our wedding day was absolutely gorgeous. It was perfect & was way more than we had expected. The only thing we weren't 100% happy with was the cake; it wasn't what we had envisioned or discussed w/ the bakery & there were just sloppy little imperfections about it. But it by no way spoiled our wedding day. This venue truly is a GEM.

Sent on 09/23/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thank you Christy & Veda...and Samuel for sharing your special day with us at Rosabelle Manor. It truly was a beautiful wedding and I'm so happy for you both!
    Love, Gail
  • User4419311 · 2+ years ago

I absolutely loved this venue! Everything turned out amazing! And I loved Gail! She helped me with so much leading up to my wedding and the day of the wedding! She's awesome! The only problem we had was my dad was wanting to take some left over food home after the wedding, which is understandable since he paid for it, but the caterer told him he couldn't have the food. I think that's not right. Other than that, everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me and Rosabelle Manor be a part of your special day...you were an absolutely gorgeous bride! Wishing you much joy and happiness for years to come.

Love, Gail

Kirstin · Married on 07/19/2014

The day could not have been better. Everything was coordinated so I, the bride, didn't have to stress about anything the day of.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Brooke · Married on 06/22/2014

I have no idea where to begin! I absolutely love rosabelle manor! Gail did everything humanly possible to make me and my husband's wedding day perfect! She helped me plan the best day of my life in under 60 days. Rosabelle is a great choice for your wedding because it's all inclusive. We chose the once in a lifetime package which came with the venue, florist, caterer,photographer, cake, and dj. Gail made all of my vendor appointments. She made my wedding experience stress free. I love Gail and Rosabelle Manor!

Love a happy wife,

Brooke Clay

Sent on 06/29/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

I can't thank you enough for letting me and Rosabelle Manor be a part of your special day...you were absolutely stunning! I really enjoyed getting to know you and your wonderful family.

Wishing you and Nate all the love and happiness in life you both deserve!

Love,
    Gail

Angie · Married on 04/12/2014

Gail and everyone else with Rosabelle are fantastic to work with. We couldn't have asked for a better group of people to be apart of our wedding. Everything was perfect! From the flowers to the food and everything in between. We didn't have to worry about anything the entire time and were 100% happy with our entire day!

Sent on 04/20/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thank you so much Angie for letting Rosabelle Manor share in your special day! It was a beautiful day with family and friends celebrating with you and Chase.

Alicia · Married on 11/30/2013

Gail and staff are WONDERFUL!!!! I could not have asked for more - they made the day so smooth and worry free for my family and I.

Sent on 04/28/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thanks Alicia! I truly enjoyed getting to know you and your family while helping you plan your wedding! Your mom's pepper jelly is AMAZING!!!! Take care, Gail

Mattie · Married on 10/26/2013

Rosabelle Manor was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception. Gail was the most helpful coordinator and made the wedding planning process a breeze. She truly went above and beyond the call of duty on the day of the wedding making sure everything went off without a "hitch." We were so impressed by the way the vendors worked seamlessly together. Truthfully, all we had to do was show up, relax and enjoy one of the happiest days of our lives.

If you are thinking about booking at Rosabelle - take advantage of their preferred vendor list. Adrienne's Delectables catered our wedding with a simple but elegant buffet of heavy hor d'oeuvres. Our guests loved the food and we were glad to have a basket packed and waiting in the limo once the night was finished (we were STARVING!) We also hired bartenders through Adrienne and that was such a worthwhile investment! No worries about ice, or who would pop open the wine/champagne bottles. They were professional and so attentive to our guests.

Confection Perfection out of Marietta, another preferred vendor of Rosabelle's, made our wedding and grooms cake, both were delicious and beautifully done. We had the best time going to our cake testing and to design the groom's cake. They were wonderful to work with!

Overall our wedding day experience was wonderful and we wouldn't change a thing if we could!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thank you Mattie!! You were such a beautiful bride and so wonderful to work with....thank you again for letting us share your special day with you and your family....we feel very blessed!

Gail was wonderful with helping us plan our wedding! She was very enthusiastic about the ideas we wanted to incorporate and had wonderful suggestions of her own. Rosabelle Manor is a beautiful location, and the fact that it is all-inclusive is a huge plus! Beautiful location + helpful/enthusiastic coordinator = beautiful and memorable wedding (even if the town carnival was down the street)!!!!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Kayla · Married on 09/14/2013

Rosabelle Manor was a dream come true for my husband and I. We only visited 2-3 venues before Rosabelle; however, once we saw how beautiful Rosabelle was, there was no reason to look any further.

Our entire year of wedding planning was a breeze thanks to Gail and her team at Rosabelle. This was an all inclusive venue, so we did not have to look for a photographer, florist, DJ, caterer, wedding planner, etc. All vendors were included!

On our wedding day, everything was simply perfect! The flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. The florist, Ellen worked with me for many months leading up to the wedding to perfect the vision I had in mind for flowers. She created a Pinterest board for me to pin my ideas to and went from there. Merritt, our photographer was wonderful as well. He kept in touch with me and was very responsive over email. He and his partner worked hard to get every picture, detail, etc. that I requested on our big day. Adrienne's Delectable catered our wedding, and the food was to die for! Andrew & Brian did a wonderful job as well ensuring that our music was on point. Everyone was getting down on that dance floor and having the time of their lives!

Lastly, Gail worked with us from day one to make sure our wedding was perfect and everything we wanted it to be. She was so prompt in responding to my many questions leading up to our wedding day. I'm sure I was one of the most "picky" brides that she has dealt with; however, Gail honored all of my crazy requests down to the last miniscule detail. She was by far the best wedding planner/advisor that I could have asked for.

To say our big day was absolutely perfect would be an understatement. Our day was all we could have dreamed of and more! A HUGE thank you to Rosabelle Manor and all of the wonderful staff and vendors.

Sent on 06/19/2014

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thank you for letting me and Rosabelle Manor be a part of your special day! It was an absolutely stunning wedding with a gorgeous couple.

I enjoyed working with you both over the past year and getting to know your extended family.

Wishing you many blessings and love. Gail

Heather · Married on 06/01/2013

Our wedding was PERFECT!! It was everything we hoped for. Gail is the most amazing wedding planner!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

I had such a great time helping you guys plan your special day!!! Amazing, fabulous couple....I cannot say enough! I am over the moon happy for you guys! I expect to hear when a little one is on the way.....no pressure! Love ya, Gail

Missy · Married on 05/19/2013

Everyone at Rosabelle is absolutely wonderful. I was even planning my wedding there from 1000 miles away and it went perfectly! Even though its an outside venue for the ceremony they were able to accommodate everyone under their patio for my ceremony/reception because it was raining... And it was still absolutely beautiful! Everyone at Rosabelle including all of the vendors they offer make sure your wedding day (as well as planning before) goes perfectly. I could have not asked for a better place to have my wedding. I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/02/2013

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

One of the sweetest love stories I've ever heard. I wish you both all the happiness in life!! Thank you so much for sharing your special day with all of us at Rosabelle Manor! Love, Gail

Courtney · Married on 05/18/2013

Rosabelle Manor was a perfect venue for my wedding. The staff was incredibly flexible and helpful throughout the entire process and made my wedding run as smoothly as possible.

Sent on 05/27/2013

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

It was a perfect day for a perfect couple! You could definitely feel the love in the air... not only between the two of you, but also your family, and that's what helped make it so special. Thanks for including us!

Allison · Married on 05/11/2013

Everything was PERFECT for our wedding. Couldn't have had a better day.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Allison · Married on 05/11/2013

Everything was perfect. Couldn't have worked with a better group. Recommend to all!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

I'm so happy for you both! It was a beautiful evening, and I love, love, love the pictures, so lovely! Much happiness to you both!

Melissa · Married on 04/27/2013

Rosabelle Manor is such a beautiful venue. Gayle was great to work with!! Food, DJ, and photographer were also fantastic!!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Charleen · Married on 04/27/2013

My daughter's wedding was so carefree thanks to everyone at Rosabelle Manor. We were able to enjoy the evening with no worries.

Sent on 05/11/2013

Ron · Married on 02/23/2013

Rosabell Manor experience was a pleasure! Gail the Managing Director was friendly and extremely helpful. We were on a short timeframe and everything they did came off beautifully. She coordinated all the services from catering to DJ, flowers and photographer all of the service providers were friendly and professional. The quality of the services was also top notch. I would highly recommend and if we had to choose again I wouldn’t hesitate. We received multiple comments from the guests on the how great the event came off. Thanks to Gail and team!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

It was such a pleasure helping Jenny & Darren with their special day. They are truly blessed with an amazing family and a great set of friends!! Thank you again for including not only myself, but my husband as well in the rehearsal dinner activities....so much fun and great food!

Take care,
    Gail

Jenny · Married on 02/23/2013

My wedding was absolutely amazing!!! I would definitely recommend this place to everyone. They make it so easy on you and sverythig was so perfect! I could not have chosen a better place!

Sent on 02/26/2013

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

Thanks!! You guys were a joy to work with, and your family and friends were amazing too!! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day.

Mana · Married on 01/12/2013

We had a destination wedding in December and chose to have our stateside reception at Rosabelle Manor. We could not have made a better choice! The venue is amazing and Gail made every little touch so personal and perfect. Everyone said it looked like something from a movie. Would recommend it to anyone!!

Sent on 01/14/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2012

We recently had our wedding at the Rosabelle Manor and cannot say enough about our experience - it was wonderful! From our first open house visit, Debbie was amazing to work with and Gail, our coordinator was absolutely amazing.

The coordinators are warm, friendly and very responsive to any possible question you can have. Throughout the entire process, we never had to worry about a thing! The preferred vendors were also great - they were also very easy and friendly to work with and they delivered flawlessly on everything that was promised in our package.

The venue itself is gorgeous! The flowers, arrangements and decorations truly took our breath away. The attention to detail was perfect - they took our ideas and gave us an amazing day.

We are still hearing praises from our family and friends about how beautiful the venue was and how smoothly everything went. We all had an amazing time.

I truly cannot praise this venue and the coordinators enough! This is definitely the place for an amazing, stress-free wedding or any event.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Rosabelle Manor's reply:

We had such an amazing time helping you plan the perfect day...you and Kevin were fabulous to work with!! Thank you again for entrusting us with your special day!