13 Reviews for Roots on 9th

Aisle Decor (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)
13 Roots on 9th Reviews

Jamie’s designs are so unique and beautiful!! I would use her for any type of event.

Profile Picture Morgan, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had Roots on 9th do our flowers for our recent wedding on May 26th. Words cannot describe the amazing work Jamie and her team did. I had gone to Roots on 9th first in my search for a florist, and didn't go anywhere else. Jamie stuck to our budget and guided us through the ins and outs of what we needed and what we didn't. If I had a question, she had an answer and within minutes. I let her design all of the flower combinations with just a few color preferences, and our arrangements were TO DIE FOR. The wedding process can be stressful, this was one vendor I did not have to worry about. I can't say enough good things about Roots on 9th.

Profile Picture Mandy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough about Jamie and her team. I went into the planning process with only a few photos of what I wanted. Jamie took time to meet with me, come out to the venue and help bring my vision to life. There were endless compliments from guests, and even the venue took photos of the ballroom to update their website. I would recommend Roots on 9th to any bride or person planning an event!

Profile Picture Ali, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
4.2

Jamie at Roots at 9th did such a beautiful job with our flowers! I gave her my vision and she made it come alive, they were absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Katie, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie is incredibly flexible and you will not believe the flower arrangements that she can create! You get a lot of "bang for your buck", to say the least. I am so thrilled I choose Roots on 9th for my wedding and have been recommending them any chance I get! Even my seasoned wedding coordinator was impressed with her work and she has been overseeing weddings for more than 10 years! You can't go wrong here!

Profile Picture Emma, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie and her team at Roots on 9th are absolutely phenomenal. They were so easy to work with and truly made my dreams come true with putting together the most beautiful floral arrangements I've ever seen for our wedding. I definitely received everything I had asked for and more, cannot thank you guys enough for everything you did to make our day so beautiful! We have received countless compliments on our flowers and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a florist for a wedding or anything at all, go see Jamie at Roots!!

Profile Picture Kait, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We were very happy with the arrangements that were made for our wedding.

Profile Picture Erica, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jamie and her team were a pleasure to work with! Not only to they clearly provide gorgeous flowers, Jamie is extremely easy going, flexible and offers the best suggestions and ideas to stay on trend but offer a unique touch to our special day. We couldn't have asked for a better florist and have already turned to Roots again for events since the wedding.

Profile Picture Callie, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Jamie was absolutely amazing to work with! She was beyond helpful in setting up our event hall and made my wedding day perfect. The event space and church was exactly what my husband and I wanted. I would recommend Roots on 9th to any bride and groom.

Profile Picture Krystin, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I loved working with Jamie. She seemed to know exactly what we were looking for and made the extra effort to ensure everything was prepared and ready on our BIG DAY! Thank you so much for the my beautiful bouquet, it was more than I ever could have imagined, I got so many compliments! The centerpieces and head table lighting was perfect. I highly recommend Roots on 9th!!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Jamie and her crew did an absolute wonderful job....from the bouquets to boutonnières and centerpieces. She took my vision from a few pictures and ran with it. Everything was perfect and we received so many compliments.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

I gave pictures of the looks I liked with colors and the flowers I liked and Jamie and team took it from there! They recreated February Cherry blossoms for our winter wedding, taking the time to hand apply every single little carnation! Gorgeous! She also created the most beautiful bouquet for me, I have ever seen, with crystal snowflakes and smaller bouquets for my girls! The personal touches didn't stop there! She also made a little flower head piece for my 6 month old grand daughter! I can not say enough good things about Roots on 9th! They helped make our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Vicki, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I could not believe my luck to find Jamie at a wedding show before Roots was even officially open. Every idea I brought to her she loved and was able to run with it like I wouldn’t have imagined! Several photos and a color scheme later, I had the perfect floral for my big day! I would absolutely recommend Roots on 9th to anyone looking for wedding or even everyday floral!

Profile Picture Emma, 8/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design