Roots Catering Reviews

8 | Chico, CA

8 Reviews for Roots Catering

Hailey · Married on 08/05/2017

I attended a wedding catered by Roots catering, the appetizers were delicious and so fun to try. Dinner was served buffet style and the food and service was excellent. I highly recommend! :)

Laurie · Married on 07/09/2016

After the wedding, one of the comments we continued to hear was, "the food was amazing!" Roots made it a memorable day by creating an atmosphere of fun by having "street food" representing various countries at different stages in the room. This helped people to move around and meet someone new. The guests could also go back for the food they liked best. David, Kelly, and their crew were professional, accommodating, and such a joy to work with. If you want a caterer who thinks out of the box AND cooks delicious food...you have arrived!!

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2016

My now wife and I had Roots cater for our wedding, and it ended up being one of the best choices we made for our wedding. The food itself was obviously amazing, the quality is tier 1, but what blew me away was their flexibility with our theme, our schedule, and their schedule. They worked with what we wanted and were totally self sacrificing to ensure we had amazing food on our wedding day and a stress free experience throughout. To give you an example of their level of commitment, the owner/chef still cooked and set up everything at the venue even though her own daughter was at that very moment in labor! I was shocked! I couldn't believe it, but that is what this family and this catering company is all about: quality of food and quality of service. Would highly recommend them for any venue or event!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Alicia · Married on 04/25/2015

Roots catered our wedding on April 25th. Kelly was such a pleasure to work with and made planning easy and stress free. The food was delicious, the servers professional and friendly, and their small decorations were the perfect touch to our existing wedding decor. We are so happy we chose them!

Sent on 05/03/2015

kayka · Married on 09/26/2014

Outtsanding service! Food was amazing! Always smiling.

Colleen · Married on 06/21/2014

We LOVED our experience with Roots. Very easy to work with and the food was delicious. We had little left over and the guests reported how tasty everything was. I would highly recommend Roots Catering!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Amazing people, professional service, incredible food!

Sent on 09/24/2012

They catered my wedding 4/2012. I was thrilled with the food and service. They were very accommodating. I have a friend with severe food allergies and they made a special plate just for her. Since my wedding I have gone to several events they catered. I am impressed every time.