23 Reviews for Rooster Entertainment

Photobooth (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
Uplighting (1)
21 Rooster Entertainment Reviews

Robin Hood was a great DJ well worth the money to spend to use him at my wedding

Profile Picture Matthew , 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin helped make our son’s wedding day spectacular! He took the time to talk to the kids about what they were looking for & find the best fit of music for everyone.

Profile Picture Tifanee , 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin Hood was a great DJ!! We were so happy to have him at our wedding! He got everyone dancing, helped coordinate the events of the evening, and helped calm our nerves knowing everything was under control.

Profile Picture Jasmine , 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Above & Beyond! That's how I would describe our experience with Robin. We hosted an evening event that included a setup of the 1970's Dating Game for a company-sponsored occasion. Robin went WAAAAYYY out of his way to make this portion of the evening a success. He worked extremely well with the other parties who were part of the event - a couple performing magic and a professional MC - and he obviously spent time and a great deal of attention to how he could make that event the very best it could be. He played co-host and announcer and did a great job. I would highly recommend Robin for any event - he will go out of his way to make it the best it can be - and we will definitely be using him again in the future!

Profile Picture Christie, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Robin is amazing, professional, and provides a wonderful service! We have used him many times for our school dances and have been over-the-top satisfied. Great music, great personality, the kiddos LOVE him, and he is so easy to work with! BEST DJ IN NOCO!!

Profile Picture Truscott, 4/13/18, 1 Review
3.8

I was very excited to have Robin as our DJ, his price was great and he had a fantastic set up and great reviews online and from the venue. Working with Robin was easy, he had forms made out with all the info he needed and he even made us a really cool dance floor light with our names that everyone loved! The only thing negative was that Robin was talking to our guest and staff a lot and was hard to track down sometimes and our photographer was trying to coordinate with him and kept asking when we were doing events like the bouquet toss because it wasn't getting communicated or announced and we had fallen slightly off schedule since the sun was setting sooner so we had to sneak away for pictures earlier than planned. I had several guest come up to us and say that after the ceremony there was sad almost breakup music getting played like "Scars"... we were hoping to have more upbeat fun music and so were they and they told me they had requested certain music or songs and it wasn't getting played, including songs we had requested. Once we did get some good music coming it felt like a club with lots of back beats and new mixes on it. ALL in ALL Robin is a great guy with great prices and equipment, we were a little let down because it wasn't much of our style and we had expected different.

Profile Picture Sierra , 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Robin did an amazing job! We hired him 1 week before our wedding after we talked to about 6 local DJs; we so glad we chose Rooster Entertainment! Robin went above and beyond to make our day exactly how we wanted it. He was punctal, willing to help, and had a great attitude. From rehearsal to our last song on our wedding day, we truly felt we hit the jackpot with Robin. He would be a great hire for any event!

Profile Picture Bailey, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin was such an amazing DJ. He went above and beyond in every way and really blessed us on our wedding day. People keep telling us he was great, please do your event a favor and hire him.

Profile Picture Cory, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Robin did a great job at our wedding! He was an excellent fit for the rustic venue we were at, but could bring any kind of variety to the crowd. Many more guests were dancing than I had expected, and so many people came to me after and told me they had a lot of fun. He was able to play a photo slideshow for us, and also went out of his way to bring in new ideas. He even surprised us by singing a song himself that was really good! He is prompt with his services and you can tell he puts a lot of his heart into what he does. I would pay for his services and recommend him again to anyone over the wedding factory DJ's.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Robin did an amazing job at our wedding! He played all types of music and made it an enjoyable time for all ages! We had an amazing time on the dance floor. He helped pick music out for all parts of our wedding because I was so clueless on what to choose myself and made every moment memorable. Thank you!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Robin at Rooster Entertainment was GREAT to work with! He was so accommodating and helpful. I was really worried no one would dance at the wedding, but he did a perfect job getting people excited and out of their seats. Everything went smoothly during the ceremony and the reception, and Robin was instrumental in making sure everything went well. Having him really made the difference. He played a great mix of music that was fun for everyone there!

Profile Picture Miranda, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin did an amazing job at my wedding. The light show was spectacular and he played the right type of music. He was professional and courteous to all of my guests. I received so many compliments on his service, and he topped the night off by singing a song to my husband and me. It was the highest and best quality, and better than anything I could have imagined. You will not regret booking him. Service above and beyond.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin was incredibly helpful through the whole process and did everything he could to make our special day amazing. Robin was quick to reply all of our questions throughout the whole planning period and gave us easy forms and recommendations to take some of the stress of planning away. We had plenty of little ones at our wedding and he was even patient enough to answer all their questions and keep our guest from requesting inappropriate songs. Robin did a great job at playing a variety of music of our wide ranges of ages. My husband and I would highly recommend Rooster Entertainment for your big day.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Uplighting

Robin did an amazing job at our wedding, he did our ceremony as well as our reception. He definitely kept everyone on the dance floor!

Profile Picture Jessica , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin was fantastic. He is so dedicated and truly wants to make your wedding day the best it can be. He was very responsive during the 6 months of wedding planning, he always checked in and when I had my hairstylist cancel on me he tried to help me find a new one before the wedding! The day of the wedding I had a dance floor delivered and it looked awful, my friend brought some polish for the floor and Robin was sweet enough to polish it for us. He never got upset when we changed our first dance song three times ;). He is a man that genuinely loves his job, and wants to make your event special. I will always recommend Robin and I wish him so much success in the future!

Profile Picture Audrey, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
4.3

Did a great job, everyone enjoyed the music and we had a blast!

Profile Picture Kailee, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin did an amazing job with our very undecisive minds. He made our night fun for all. Appealed to our wide range age group and kept the music going all night keeping our guests in a happy dancing mood. He is highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Janae, 11/5/16, 1 Review
4.1

DJ Robin is organized and asks the right questions before the wedding. He is friendly and easy to work with.

Profile Picture M, 8/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

He was absolutely amazing and had a great music selection. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out

Profile Picture Dru, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Robin Hood DJ for our wedding! He fit right in, was easy going, helped us pick songs that would make everyone happy, and made our best day even better!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Robin was awesome stayed the whole time did everything we ask plus more very good at what he does

Profile Picture Jess, 8/23/13, 1 Review