Rooster Entertainment Reviews

27 | Platteville, CO

27 Reviews for Rooster Entertainment

27 Rooster Entertainment Reviews

Hayley · Married on 09/17/2018

From our very first meeting, I knew we were in great hands with Robin and Rooster Entertainment. He was extremely thorough in finding out exactly what we wanted, and took as much time as we needed to work through everything. We had a second meeting as thorough as the first and he gave us a wonderful price on our package! He was one of the major contributors to the success of my daughter’s wedding. I would absolutely and completely recommend him with no reservations!

Alie · Married on 09/15/2018

DJ Robin Hood was absolutely amazing at our wedding! He played great music, kept everyone on the dance floor and was very fun!!! I HIGHLY recommend him!

Carla · Married on 09/08/2018

Wouldn't hesitate to use Robin again. Great DJ. Professional and made our wedding night SO fun! Highly recommend him!

Shihomi · Married on 09/02/2018

Robin was great, attentive and responsive to all our needs for our big day! You can tell he loves what he does and is really passionate about taking the stress off of you and making sure your event goes smoothly!

Matthew · Married on 07/21/2018

Robin Hood was a great DJ well worth the money to spend to use him at my wedding

Tifanee · Married on 06/09/2018

Robin helped make our son’s wedding day spectacular! He took the time to talk to the kids about what they were looking for & find the best fit of music for everyone.

Jasmine · Married on 05/26/2018

Robin Hood was a great DJ!! We were so happy to have him at our wedding! He got everyone dancing, helped coordinate the events of the evening, and helped calm our nerves knowing everything was under control.

Christie · Married on 04/28/2018

Above & Beyond! That's how I would describe our experience with Robin. We hosted an evening event that included a setup of the 1970's Dating Game for a company-sponsored occasion. Robin went WAAAAYYY out of his way to make this portion of the evening a success. He worked extremely well with the other parties who were part of the event - a couple performing magic and a professional MC - and he obviously spent time and a great deal of attention to how he could make that event the very best it could be. He played co-host and announcer and did a great job. I would highly recommend Robin for any event - he will go out of his way to make it the best it can be - and we will definitely be using him again in the future!

Truscott · Married on 04/13/2018

DJ Robin is amazing, professional, and provides a wonderful service! We have used him many times for our school dances and have been over-the-top satisfied. Great music, great personality, the kiddos LOVE him, and he is so easy to work with! BEST DJ IN NOCO!!

Bailey · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Robin did an amazing job! We hired him 1 week before our wedding after we talked to about 6 local DJs; we so glad we chose Rooster Entertainment! Robin went above and beyond to make our day exactly how we wanted it. He was punctal, willing to help, and had a great attitude. From rehearsal to our last song on our wedding day, we truly felt we hit the jackpot with Robin. He would be a great hire for any event!

Cory · Married on 09/30/2017

Robin was such an amazing DJ. He went above and beyond in every way and really blessed us on our wedding day. People keep telling us he was great, please do your event a favor and hire him.

Cassie · Married on 09/02/2017

Robin did an amazing job at our wedding! He played all types of music and made it an enjoyable time for all ages! We had an amazing time on the dance floor. He helped pick music out for all parts of our wedding because I was so clueless on what to choose myself and made every moment memorable. Thank you!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Cassie! I was glad we were able to find some really great music that fit your taste. Your guests were very engaged and made it a wonderful night for me as well.

Miranda · Married on 08/18/2017

Robin at Rooster Entertainment was GREAT to work with! He was so accommodating and helpful. I was really worried no one would dance at the wedding, but he did a perfect job getting people excited and out of their seats. Everything went smoothly during the ceremony and the reception, and Robin was instrumental in making sure everything went well. Having him really made the difference. He played a great mix of music that was fun for everyone there!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding. Thank you so much for entrusting us with a huge part of your day. I wish you and Chris many years of happiness and success!

Danielle · Married on 08/12/2017

Robin did an amazing job at my wedding. The light show was spectacular and he played the right type of music. He was professional and courteous to all of my guests. I received so many compliments on his service, and he topped the night off by singing a song to my husband and me. It was the highest and best quality, and better than anything I could have imagined. You will not regret booking him. Service above and beyond.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle. Its brides like you that make me love my Job. The rain storm that came through was a doozie, Not only did it make us postpone the ceremony for over an hour, it toppled the refreshments tent. Im sure some brides would have been upset, and righty so, but You didn't even bat an eye. Thankfully the weather cleared and we were able to have the outdoor ceremony, even if it was a bit muddy. Your pastor was one of the best that ive had the pleasure of working with, wow did he do a very unique and awesome job! Also, your photographers surprised me as well. They took photos up until the last guest left, which I rarely witness that much dedication!

Caitlin · Married on 08/05/2017

Robin was incredibly helpful through the whole process and did everything he could to make our special day amazing. Robin was quick to reply all of our questions throughout the whole planning period and gave us easy forms and recommendations to take some of the stress of planning away. We had plenty of little ones at our wedding and he was even patient enough to answer all their questions and keep our guest from requesting inappropriate songs. Robin did a great job at playing a variety of music of our wide ranges of ages. My husband and I would highly recommend Rooster Entertainment for your big day.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

What a wonderful celebration it was, the venue was perfect.Guests were polite, fun, and eager for the every special moment. Even though the rain threatened to put a damper on things, it thankfully let us have a beautiful outdoor ceremony before it got serious.

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Robin did an amazing job at our wedding, he did our ceremony as well as our reception. He definitely kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun being a part of your wedding. One of the easiest couples that I had the pleasure of working with, I wish you and Nate all the best in the future!

Audrey · Married on 06/10/2017

Robin was fantastic. He is so dedicated and truly wants to make your wedding day the best it can be. He was very responsive during the 6 months of wedding planning, he always checked in and when I had my hairstylist cancel on me he tried to help me find a new one before the wedding! The day of the wedding I had a dance floor delivered and it looked awful, my friend brought some polish for the floor and Robin was sweet enough to polish it for us. He never got upset when we changed our first dance song three times ;). He is a man that genuinely loves his job, and wants to make your event special. I will always recommend Robin and I wish him so much success in the future!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

I really enjoyed being a part of your ceremony and celebration.

Janae · Married on 11/05/2016

Robin did an amazing job with our very undecisive minds. He made our night fun for all. Appealed to our wide range age group and kept the music going all night keeping our guests in a happy dancing mood. He is highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Janae. It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding celebration. A great couple always makes my job enjoyable, and i appreciate the the the fantastic review!

Dru · Married on 06/05/2016

He was absolutely amazing and had a great music selection. I'm very pleased with how everything turned out

Sent on 12/24/2016

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Dru. I really enjoyed doing the music for your ceremony as well as the reception. The weather was perfect for an outdoor ceremony!

Kelsey · Married on 09/06/2015

We loved having Robin Hood DJ for our wedding! He fit right in, was easy going, helped us pick songs that would make everyone happy, and made our best day even better!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Outdoor country weddings are my favorite to do. I will remember yours for a very long time, as it was such a great party!

Jess · Married on 08/23/2013

Robin was awesome stayed the whole time did everything we ask plus more very good at what he does

Bob · event on: 05/31/2018

Great value for the dollar. He knows how to entertain the crowd and keep every one dancing and having a great time. Knows when to keep the music down and when to kick it up. Love the addition of the karoke and the photo booth was a hit. Would definitely recommend

Sent on 06/19/2018

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Bob and Heather. It was an honor to provide the entertainment at Brianna's Graduation Party. Thank you so much for having me, and for the great review!

Heather · Married on 09/23/2017

Robin did a great job at our wedding! He was an excellent fit for the rustic venue we were at, but could bring any kind of variety to the crowd. Many more guests were dancing than I had expected, and so many people came to me after and told me they had a lot of fun. He was able to play a photo slideshow for us, and also went out of his way to bring in new ideas. He even surprised us by singing a song himself that was really good! He is prompt with his services and you can tell he puts a lot of his heart into what he does. I would pay for his services and recommend him again to anyone over the wedding factory DJ's.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Heather, Thank you for having me entertain at your wedding. Your guest were awesome, and you and Devin were really great to work with. I really enjoyed Josh's toast, and I think it was one of the highlights of the evening. I also loved that so many of your guests danced the whole night. Thanks again Heather, it was a pleasure.

Heidi · event on: 06/26/2018

Great DJ for our outdoor corporate event! Provided trivia questions for us as well. A lot of fun!

Kailee · Married on 11/12/2016

4.2

Did a great job, everyone enjoyed the music and we had a blast!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Rooster Entertainment's reply:

Kailee, It was so great to be your DJ. I really liked the slide show that Kamee put together, and it looked great on my big screen displays! You and Sam were a pleasure to work with and, I wish you the best in the years to come!