Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services Reviews

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 3
Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 4
Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 5

Christine · Getting married on 02/02/2020

The absolute BEST team!!!!

Ron wood and team exceeded all my expectations!!! I just got married on Sunday and I was blown away by their professionalism, attention to detail, and their upbeat personalities! Not only did I hire them for photography and videography... I hired them for DJ as well. The song selections were perfect!!! Everyone was dancing and having a GREAT TIME ❤️ Gabe was our photographer and his skills are incredible... it wasn’t about the quantity of pictures, but the quality... he took his time to make sure every picture was PERFECT!!! If I could give them more stars than 5, I definitely would. Thank you for going above and beyond!!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Johanna

Johanna Esquerete · Married on 11/18/2019

Above and beyond!!!

You get people that have a vision and you book them, then there’s the special ones with a vision and passion and those you save in your contacts forever!! Ron and Kat provide you with a unique experience. They captured one of the best days of my life better than the story I can tell!!

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Sandy

Sandy Telfort · Married on 11/17/2019

Very Professional and Affordable

Ron was super professional and down to earth. Our free engagement photo shoot gave us an opportunity to better understand each other. His work is great and team o members are awesome.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jazmyne

Jazmyne · Married on 11/09/2019

Happily Ever After

It was a true pleasure of working with Ron. Ron Wood and his team are very professional, friendly, and did a fantastic job of capturing our day! I couldn’t be happier with the photos from my engagement & wedding.

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 6
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 7
    Sent on 11/12/2019
  • · Married on 10/19/2019

Ron and his family provided the best photographs every. Everyone who see the pictures are blown away. The music was amazing!

Best game photographs and music

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 8
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 9
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 10
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 11
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Julianne

Julianne Mcguinness · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing!

Working with Ron’s team was absolutely amazing our photographer was for nominal made us all feel so comfortable and relaxed having him there along with the videographer. Our DJ was also good he kept the party going and we couldn’t be happier that we went with Ron and his team the value of everything that we got was amazing for the price we would definitely recommend them to anyone getting married. Our wedding pictures turned out amazing and better than we even expected so happy that we went with Ron and his team would definitely hire them again.

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 12
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Gemma

Gemma · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I don't know where to begin.... our wedding was on October 5th of this year and it was by far the most incredible, fun, wonderful, most beautiful day of our lives in huge part because of the INCREDIBLE Ron & team. Ron was the DJ not just for our wedding, but for the 4 I'd been to prior to this and have never disappointed. He is reliable, super responsive, so nice and understanding, and BOY does he know how to throw a party and vibe with a crowd. We could not have had the EPIC night we did without him. I am so appreciative of all he did and honestly, I would recommend him 100000 times over. Thank you Ron, honestly for making our day SO AMAZING!!!! :)

Sent on 10/08/2019

Amber · Married on 10/05/2019

10.5.19 wedding

I don’t even know where to begin ! From the very beginning talking to Ron on the phone I felt so comfortable with him , he listened to exactly what I wanted ! And everything I mean everything went perfect , I gave specific request for the dj and I mean it was spot on . Shaleigna was my photographer and she was amazing!! I don’t even have words for how amazing she was ! I needed someone to guide me and she did a beyond great job , sweet Gina was the second photographer and she was capturing all the background shots . I highly recommend them for your wedding or event . they worked with my budget and I could not beat the package price ANYWHERE!!! The day I looked at my photos I cried because they were so amazing. Beyond blessed that I found them and absolutely 100% so glad I got to support a family business!

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 21
    Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Service!

We had an amazing time working with Jonathan. He made sure to think of all types of creative ideas for photos so all we had to do was pose.

Our package came with an engagement shoot and we used those pictures for everything. We’ve received so many compliments on the photos. Their team is great! Go to the website and check out the packages.

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Julie

Julie Sauer · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend

Ron Wood photography was amazing! Jonathan did our engagement shoot and Jonathan and Matt photographed our wedding.... it was such a pleasure working with both of them! Jonathan was the main person of contact and he was such a joy to work with: flexible responsive and a wonderful photographer! You honestly cannot beat the quality or the price! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Fernandez · Married on 08/18/2019

A True Professional

Ron was there to get the best angles for the pictures. He was also in contact with us for the logistics for the wedding.
    We recommend him 100% for his professionalism.
    DJ, photography and video included

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 28
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 29
    Sent on 08/26/2019

Belinda · Married on 07/26/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Ron is super amazing. He gave us the best service during a very stressful time. After having an unpleasant experience with a different company, Ron was quick efficient, and made our wedding day run very smoothly. I would recommend him for anyone’s wedding and would even suggest his other services. His pricing is flexible which are easily customizable to your budget... For the couple who things are tight up to those who can afford to have movie type quality.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Nila

Nila Depalo · Married on 07/11/2019

Ron Wood and company are Absolute Perfection

Ron wood is amazing and his wife is fantastic. This duo pulled off the most amazing photos and DJ at my wedding. Blew everyone away. Super flexible and they have the best personalities. Everyone is still talking about the experience. We are even trying to trow another party just to have them back. Check out his website. True perfection.

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kaydiann

Kaydiann · Married on 06/22/2019

My New Photographer

I will not use no one else again in life for pics lol if it's not Ron. My husband himself would not allow us to use no one else. This man Ron is the man. His work is AMAZING. It's so easy to receive images and plus he works so fast you get them literally in 24 hours. We love Ron and he is so funny. Thanks again Ron.

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Sayward · Married on 06/04/2019

Extraordinary!

Ron Wood and his INCREDIBLE team are the BEST! Beyond any expectations we had!! THE PICTURES ARE TO DIE FOR!! I am in the event industry and have worked with tons of photo/video companys and Ron Wood just 100% blew us away!! THANK YOU!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Samantha & Ashley 4/6/2019

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 30
    Sent on 04/16/2019

Cristina Furman · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing and Fantastic experience

Ron Wood and the team were the best team to work with ever!!!!! They were fun, they were professional, they were experienced and the most important they were on point with everything!!!!! Their professionalism and carisma with everyone were top notch! We had the best experience at our wedding day with them! Loved everything about them and how they planned it all. We choose the Pearl package where is one stop shop and it was fantastic!!!!!!! As I said they were on point, they delivered and made our wedding day even more special! It was magical and a dream coming true. Thank you so much Ron Wood and your team! We wouldn’t done it without you guys!!! By far the best photographer/videographer and DJ ever!!! You guys rock!
    Cristina & Adam Furman

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Dana

Dana C · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful experience

Ron Wood photography gave us wonderful wedding and engagement photos, videography, and DJ services. The people involved we all very nice, and our wedding day went smoothly with their help

Sent on 06/09/2019

Lexy Brown · Married on 05/24/2019

Excellent!

I have known Ron Wood and have worked with him on various events for years. I would 100% recommend him to anyone to capture their special event! Him and his services are extraordinary!

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 31
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 32
    Sent on 05/28/2019

Cassie Garcia · Married on 05/18/2019

AH-MAZING and Spectacular Team!

Great group of people, super smooth process and their attention to detail is SPECTACULAR. Ron was super responsive with our questions and the team that was sent were ON POINT. Loved our interaction with them and would highly recommend this company to anyone needing a photographer/videographer for their event.

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Mercedez

Mercedez · Married on 05/05/2019

Best Day Ever

Gabe, Jo, and Johnny was very professional and had great energy. Couldn't ask for a better photo and video team. My picture was absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see the video.

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/04/2019

Great photographers

My husband and I hired Jonathan with Ron Wood Photography for our wedding in May 2019. We were very pleased with the way our pictures turned out. I loved that he took our ideas in the moment and made our visions come true. He was funny and kept our moods up on a stressful day.

I loved that pictures from the ceremony were on display during the reception and it's amazing that myself and all my family/guests have access to every picture he took to download and keep/print.

Thank you Jonathan for a great experience and even better photos!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Steve and Joyce · Married on 04/20/2019

Ron was very attentive to our needs from start to finish.

Ron was very attentive from start to finish for all 3 services DJ, photo and video. He honored all of our requests and also incorporated his own creativity in the mix. Was highly effective in entertaining the guests and improvising when necessary. Overall the package deal was a great value and we feel like we got 5 star service for a discounted price. We were highly satisfied overall and would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Stefania Somoza

Stefania · Married on 04/20/2019

Super Professional and Relaxing

Gabe from Ron Wood Photography and his team were on point and knew how to both get the shot and make people feel at ease. They were editing photos all night so we had photos to see before the end of the evening.

Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 33
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 34
    Ron Wood Photography, Video & DJ Services 35
    Sent on 05/18/2019
  • JaydeViolet99

Mi'a · Married on 03/30/2019

My first and best wedding decision...

I chose my photographer before I even confirmed my ceremony venue and it was the best decision ever! Ron Wood and his team, which included his lovely wife were everything I could have hoped for. They did my rehearsal dinner and my wedding day! Beautiful shots, professional, on time, definitely flexible, and really helped us make memories that will last forever! I love great service and it was top notch!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing wedding photos!

We used Ron Wood and Gabriel Reyes on our wedding day. The photos are stunning. I am obsessed with them.

Sent on 04/10/2019