Ron Soliman Photojournalism Reviews

Ron Soliman Photojournalism 6
Ron Soliman Photojournalism 7

Alicia Drelich · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Hands down the best photographer ever!! Worth every penny. Ron photographed both our engagement shoot on 10.21.18 and our wedding on 5.24.19, and I have never seen anything like the photos we received. So original and absolutely breathtaking! We just got married a few days ago and he surprised us with sneak peeks already!! Not only did we receive out-of-this-world photos, but we also felt so comfortable with both Ron and his wife Bless. So fun to work with. Cannot recommend them enough!!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Liuzzi · Married on 09/13/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I can’t say enough good things about my experience with Ron Soliman. Every communication leading up the event was answered promptly in helpful manor. Upon arriving to the event, Ron and his team were both enthusiastic and professional. They brought great energy to the day, and helped make what could have been a long day of photos easy! AND the photos!....They are to die for! His work is so unique, I have received nothing but compliments! I have nothing but great things to say about this experience! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Sital Khatri · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Photography

Ron is simply the best! We was out photographer for our engagement shoot (april 2019) in the grand cayman and our wedding on 08-16-2019 at the hyatt Chesapeake bay resort in Cambridge MD. He is so kind and his work is phenomenal. His level understanding on poses, lighting, and capturing moments are amazing. He & Bless are simply the best. They are an amazing team and words cannot express how happy I am with our pictures. He sent us sneak peeks within 2 days! They are so great and I would strongly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Johanna · Married on 08/10/2019

Worth Every Penny!

Ron and Bless were an absolute pleasure to work with! I was in a wedding about 5 years ago and I knew I wanted to hire Ron the second I got engaged. His attention to detail and his vision for both my engagment shoot and wedding were incredible. Not only were the results beautiful but so was the experience. He was super considerate and flexible when plans changed to make sure he captured every moment. I am usually pretty bad at taking pictures so I appreciated when he saw perfect photo opporunities and pulled my husband and I aside to capture them. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring him. All you have to do is take a look at his portfoilo and you'll see the results he produces.

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 8
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 9
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 10

Aakruti · Married on 07/06/2019

He’s like family!

Ron and his team were recommended to me by my cousin. I couldn’t have picked a better person for my wedding! Seriously I had no stress at all! I trusted Ron to display my wedding beautifully! He worked so well with the other vendors I swear he’s like family now! Thank you so much for the wonderful time!! I included some pictures from our engagement shoot. If you don’t believe my words check out his work!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 11
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 12

Steven Johnson · Married on 07/05/2019

Ron is an experience, not a photojournalism

Ron was absolutely the best. This is coming from a person who hates taking pictures, but with Ron its an experience. His ideas and creativity are remarkable. I knew once we received our engagement photos that our wedding photos were going to be worth everything. We cannot wait to get our wedding photos back. Just the sneak peaks alone he has provided us has been put on numerous wedding sites. His great energy is translated from the camera to the pictures. Ron is incredible; look no further.

Sent on 09/24/2019

Priya Amin · Married on 06/08/2019

Almost Part of the Family

Ron and Bless did a phenomenal job capturing our special day. They had captured my wife's brother's wedding so we knew we were in for a treat. A multi-day Indian wedding is always a challenge but Ron & Bless's organization made everything run smoothly. They are incredibly easy to work with and know what they are doing! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Priya Amin · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing photographer

Pleasant, talented, and brilliant!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 17
  • Roma

Roma Patel · Married on 06/01/2019

Best photographers ever!

Throughout the wedding process, Ron and Bless became more than just our photographers, but our friends. We booked them because we loved their vivid images, but after meeting them in person for our engagement shoot, we knew we had made the right choice. They were a burst of fresh air, full of energy and life - exactly what we wanted on our wedding day.

The engagement shoot was a great addition to get to know these beautiful people. We left the engagement shoot with our cheeks hurting from laughing and having so much fun with them. They were such a breathe of fresh air amongst all the craziness of wedding planning. They went above and beyond the photographer role by attending walk throughs, helping with timelines, and simply just being supportive.

Honestly, aside from being our vendors - they are such good people - positive, thoughtful, and efficient, and we’re so lucky to have met them. Ron and Bless work so hard and it’s evident how much passion they have for photography. They surprised us with a sneak peek of our photos within days of our wedding - photos look absolutely stunning. Our family and friends are so impressed too!

We couldn’t have been happier with our choice! I’d recommend Ron and Bless to anyone and everyone. So so so much love for them!!!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Milna · Married on 06/01/2019

Dream Photographer

Ron Soliman is a gift to married couples of this world! And he is an amazing human being to boot. When my husband and I got engaged, we knew exactly who we wanted to capture our big day. Ron Soliman! He has actually photographed three members of my family and several of our best friends. Obviously, the trust that couples put in Ron runs very deep, and people are drawn to his outgoing and fun personality and to his artistic genius as a photojournalist.

Ron was extremely flexible in scheduling times for our engagement shoot, which was super important for a busy person like me. He did our engagement photos and made us look like SUPERSTARS. We honestly were blown away by the pictures we took in Central Park (I don’t think I’ve ever looked more photogenic!) and the session was so much fun to boot! My husband was a bit nervous but Ron’s calming and collegial demeanor put him right at ease so he could lean into his inner model! Also he photoshopped the million tourists out of our pictures and it was AMAZING. We looked like we had Central Park to ourselves!

Cut to the destination wedding in Charleston — the best day of our lives, and Ron captured every moment of it with absolute grace. The process was seamless. Ron took care of everything with the travel to Charleston and more! On the day of, my wedding party felt so at ease with him. He even surprised me with some same day edits that were shown on the screens during the wedding and a quick sneak peek on his blog the next day. What a pro! We were thrilled and I was brought to tears by how beautiful everyone looked. I cannot stop looking at them! I will never be able to thank him enough for this experience. He captured so much true happiness — and was like an incognito leopard the whole time! One of my guests commented that his style was so non-imposing, which is amazing!

Ron brings so much joy and passion to everything he does. He is a selfless human who focused on making our wedding weekend the perfect experience — and it was his birthday weekend to boot! What a guy. He treated us like family and I can’t wait for him to shoot my family’s next wedding, and the wedding after that, and maybe even one day my kids’ wedding. I just hope he never retires, because he is truly a make of happiness and the world needs more people like him.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 25
  • Anonymous

Manisha · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing photographer

We booked Ron for our wedding after he was recommended to us by our friends and we couldn't be happier with our choice! He and his staff went above and beyond with both the engagement shoot and the wedding and captured the most special moments so beautifully. They were such a pleasure to work with not only because of their photography skills but their personalities. We will definitely be recommending them to anyone in need of a photographer!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Ron Soliman Photojournalism's reply:

Awww thank you guys so much! We had a blast photographing your beautiful wedding. I have to say everyone thought in Philly it was a wedding a BIG celebrity LOL You guys are BIG celebs for me that day. Congrats guys!
  • Liz

Liz Adasse-Jones · Married on 04/13/2019

The only ones I would ever want to entrust with my most special day!

Ron and Bless are a couple’s wedding photography dreams realized. Amazing people, respectful with your time, extremely talented, and super professional. They have photographed three of our friends’ weddings to date and will hopefully be available for those to come. Look no further; just cross your fingers that they’re available when you need them. Best decision we ever made! Thanks Ron and Bless!

Sent on 04/26/2019
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 26
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 27
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 28
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 29
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 30
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 31

Ron Soliman Photojournalism's reply:

OMG thank you so much for these kind words. We thank you for making us part of this epic Destination wedding in Grand Cayman!

Stella · Married on 04/06/2019

The best photographer around

Ron Soliman is the best in the business. We loved every single shot that he took. The photos were amazing and his talent is out of this world. Anyone who hires his will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/09/2019

Ron Soliman Photojournalism's reply:

OMG, you guys did not have to do this while on your honeymoon...thank you thank you thank you! Now get bakc there and enjoy haha
  • Gianna

Gianna Carli Dunn · Married on 01/12/2019

The best wedding photographers!

Ron and Bless are the most talented wedding photographers around. The quality of their work is impeccable and they guide you effortlessly through the entire wedding process. Ron and Bless are such gracious people that genuinely care for their clients. They make sure to go out of their way to get every single picture that you want. There is no request that they were not able to master. We have received so much praise for our wedding pictures and we owe it to Ron and Bless’ tireless efforts on our wedding day. Thank you for becoming a part of our family. We love you guys!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Ron Soliman Photojournalism's reply:

I am forever grateful for these kind words. Thank you guys for having us at your wedding. I am so honored to be part of another Bruno family wedding!
  • Pooja

Pooja Berry · Married on 01/09/2019

Book them!

Ron and Bless were a pleasure to work with from the moment we spoke to them for our initial inquiry. They made us feel comfortable during our engagement shoot, prompty delivered our photos, sneak peaks, and the pictures did not disappoint! They go above and beyond to make their clients happy, they are responsive, timely, and professional. Their work speaks for itself and I would highly recommend them to any of my friends. Thank you both so much for capturing our big day so beautifully. We will cherish our photos forever :)

Sent on 10/04/2019

Theresa · Married on 12/29/2018

Ron & Bless are phenomenal!! The best in the business!

Ron & Bless are an AMAZING team! Their work is simply incedible. Ron photographed many of my family members weddings over the years- there wasn't ever a question about who we would hire for our special day. Each and every time Ron captured the most special and memorable moments of the day. The quality of the photos is simply the BEST - everytime someone sees a picture of our wedding, they remark on how amazing our photographer was. Ron and Bless go above and beyond, their attention to detail is impeccable - capturing photos at just the right angle, making the most vibrant colors pop in a photo, providing a fine balance between candid photos and elegant posed photos! Both Ron & Bless bring an unbelievable energy to the day as well, they are so fun to work with! And they make you feel comfortable. Also, Ron traveld to Brooklyn to shot our engagement photos, which was so fun and an awesome way to kick-off the engagement! We love them and can't say enough kind, positive words about them!! You won't be disappointed if you hire them!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 12/08/2018

One of Kind

If you are reading this review and looking for a photographer, STOP and HIRE Ron Soliman. Getting engaged was the most exciting day of my life. When it came time for looking for our photographer, we had a ton of recommendations from friends and family. It was extremely important to us to hire someone who would help us remember our day and capture the moments and memories of it. When my fiancé saw Ron's work, he kept telling everyone all of the other photographers look the same but this guy is different and Ron is different.

When we first spoke with Ron his enthusiasm and love of his clients and work were evident. He was friendly, easy to work with, dedicated, and quite frankly just amazing. We did an engagement photo session in the spring of 2018 in Philly and he made me feel like a princess and model. I never worked with someone who made you feel that way. Now for those of you who think having your photo taken is awkward and you don't like to pose for pictures- do not worry about that when choosing Ron. My fiancé thought the same. However, after the engagement photo shoot, my fiancé could not stop talking about how great Ron made him feel and how easy it was to capture the pictures and our love for each other. Ron gave us the pictures and there was not one that I didn't like, I feel more in love with his work.

On your wedding day there is so much going on and you want to make sure you hire the right vendors for you and ones that you an trust. The day of the wedding, Ron and Bless (his wife) were prompt on time and ready to work. Ron and Bless captured every moment and made every request happen. I am amazed at the talent of this couple. Our wedding was Dec 8th 2018 and he has already given us over 200 photos for a sneak peak (less than 48 hours from our wedding)! The photos are amazing and I already know I am going to love all of them. Planning a wedding is hard work, picking Ron Soliman as a photographer was easy and best choice we made!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Rupa

Rupa · Married on 11/23/2018

Best Wedding Photographer Hands Down

I met Ron back in 2014 where he was the photographer at my sisters wedding. I remember spending the afternoon with him during the pre-wedding shoot and seeing him work first hand. I knew then that I wanted Ron to photograph my wedding! He has always treated my family like his own and working with him has been amazing. His work is truly phenomenal and he is honestly the best out there. He has always been so personable and pleasant to speak with, and he understood everything we were looking for on our big day. Our entire family and our bridal party truly enjoyed working with him the day of, and to top it all of the photos came out absolutely amazing. Ron's attention to the details, and his ability to capture the heartfelt moments through the camera is what sets him apart from everyone else. He is one of a kind, and I can guarantee that he will go above and beyond to make your big day everything you dreamt of and more. Thank you so much for everything Ron, you are truly amazing!

Sent on 01/20/2019
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 32
  • BarDown1126

Lindsey · Married on 11/03/2018

Married 11.03.18 - AMAZING Photographers

My husband's cousin used Ron & Bless for their wedding a while back, and we knew we needed to use them for our wedding! Their pictures were so perfect, so we went for it. Ron & Bless exceeded our expectations in every possible way. They were kind, helpful, and professional. They got the job done efficiently while still somehow making sure we felt at ease. Within a week of the wedding, Ron sent us a sneak peek of 100+ shots from the wedding day. They're absolutely GORGEOUS and we couldn't be happier! A huge thank you to Ron & Bless, and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ron Soliman Photojournalism's reply:

Awww thank you Lindsey and Bryan! We had a blast at your wedding. You guys are so much fun to photograph.

Ron and Bless

Kimberly · Married on 11/02/2018

Breathtaking and Unique Photos by a True Professional!

Ron was absolutely incredible! He went above and beyond to make our day special and his attention to detail was breathtaking. My sister-in-law is a professional photographer and recommended Ron to us - she said that if she knew Ron when she got married, he would have been the person she hired since he is the best there is...and she was absolutely right. The complements we received on his work from friends and family throughout the wedding day was unbelievable! The shots he got were stunning and very unique. Ron not only knew exactly how to capture every moment of the day, he was also so engaging with the crowd that by the end of the night, he was a family member we didn't want to see go.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Kim,

Thank you so much for these kind words. It was a pleasure being part of your wedding day!

Ron

Marissa · Married on 09/15/2018

If I could give more than 5 stars, I absolutely would! Working with Ron and Bless was amazing - they are so friendly and professional, and capture the best and most creative shots I have ever seen! They made our day so fun and amazing, and gave us so many memories to last for the rest of our lives. Best photographers ever who become more like friends after working with them! Would recommend a million times over!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Ariel · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Ron and Bless was one of the best experiences about getting married. Firstly, they treat you like family from the get-go…from the very first engagement shoot, you never feel like you are dealing with just another vendor…you feel like you are dealing with two people who genuinely care about capturing the best moments of your love. Their positive energy and vibes are unmatched and infectious. You can’t help taking pictures with Ron and Bless without feeling great, and feeling excited about your upcoming event. This carried into the planning of the wedding, creating the timeline, and just allowing the entire wedding day to go smoothly. Even more, the work they put in after the photoshoot is just as impressive. Not only do they find a way to naturally enhance every single portion of their work, but they get the pictures back to you in a timely fashion. We were given over 100 sneak peak pictures less than a week after our wedding and they all looked tremendous! Would go with Ron and Bless again 100/100 times. Thank you again Ron and Bless!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Marni · Married on 09/01/2018

Ron and Bless were absolutely amazing to work with. From the first time meeting them at the engagement shoot, they treated us like family. They drove us all around taking us to the best spots for pictures. They communicated with us wonderfully the whole process, always with quick responses. At the wedding they were timely, full of energy, and so accommodating to our family members. They even got us over 100 pictures back to enjoy less than a week after the wedding!! We are so pleased with the pictures, everyone comments on how gorgeous they are. Thank you again Ron and Bless!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Ron was one of the best decisions we made as far as vendors for our wedding! He came highly recommended by our videographer as “simply the best” and he was worth every dollar spent. From our engagement pictures to our wedding day he exceeded our expectations. He is so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable. My husband isn’t the most comfortable in front of a camera and he made both of us feel so at ease, he gives great direction during your shoots, and not only did our pictures turn out absolutely amazing, we both had a great time shooting with Ron. I get compliments about how beautiful our photos are every time someone sees one. People see it on the background of my phone and say “oh my gosh that’s an amazing picture” Our pictures from Ron are truly amazing and we will cherish them for ever. We love you Ron! - Brit & Steve

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 33
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 34
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 35
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 36
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 37
    Ron Soliman Photojournalism 38

Massiel · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow! There are no words to describe the amazing experience we had with Ron and Bless! They made us feel like we were in the middle of a fairytale and documented every single aspect of our wedding beautifully. We had amazing pictures just a few days after our wedding to share with our friends and family!
    They were so attentive to us for the whole weekend of our wedding and we have beautiful memories that we will cherish forever!
    Thank you Ron and Bless!