Romashka Bridal Reviews

Romashka Bridal 5
Romashka Bridal 6
Romashka Bridal 7

Alexandria · Married on 09/28/2013

Best customer service, best alterations, and overall just a fantastic experience from start to finish with my wedding dress! I couldn't be happier with how they treated me and put in the extra effort to make sure my dress fit perfectly. So thankful to them for everything.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Sharla · Married on 09/07/2013

Maria has taken such great care of me and my bridesmaids! She had made us all so comfortable because we know she'll make sure everything is prefect, no matter what it takes! I can't say enough wonderful things about this shop.I'm so glad I got my dress here, and it doesn't hurt that her prices and quality are much better than some of the competition. Go check it out... I promise you won't want to go anywhere else.

Sent on 08/25/2013

Phoebe · Married on 06/15/2013

I Super Love Maria. She is awesome. Few weeks before my friend wedding, our bridesmaid dresses arrived and it was a disaster. My friend started to freakout due to she HATED the dress. all the bridesmaid girls started looking for new dress online and we even offered to pay for our dresses since she already paid for the first dress but she won't let us due to our tradition. we kept searching online, went to different stores to see who can provide 7 dresses in a short period of time and has the color as what the bride wants. after checking different stores, I end up to Romashka bridal and met Maria. She was helping few clients at that time but she still spare me some time to answer all my questions and gave me few different options. I passed all info Maria gave me to my friend (bride). Even though we did not end up getting the dresses from them due to the bride is looking for something else, I came back to their store for alteration of the new dress. I got the dress super big and they helped me fixed the dress. I asked for ideas what we can put on the dress so it does not look too plain and instantly give me several options to choose. After taking my measurements I did not expect to have few different fittings before I actually get the dress. most of the girl lives in Tacoma when they got their dress drop off for alterations they did not able to pick up the dress few days before the wedding. compared to mine I have probably 4 or 5 fittings and they even steamed the dress so Its all ready for me and the other girls did not have the same service as mine. also on the 2nd to the last fitting I thought the dress looks good on me but Maria's mom saw something she can do to improve the dress to even look more prettier so she told Maria in their dialect what is one her mind. most places will not tell you this since the clients was happy but for the they value their work. They even tell you when is the best time to buy accessories to save you some money.

Sent on 02/18/2014

Deana · Married on 01/19/2013

Maria and her mother are fantastic! Quick alterations that were spot on! Friendly too! They made me feel like family! Seriously, they took a dress that was far too large for me and made it fit perfectly. They even added a little bling! I feel so blessed to have found them. They even have great hours for the working bride. I highly reccommend them.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Brenna · Married on 07/21/2018

The entire team was wonderful! I thought I knew what I wanted & half way through I changed my mind. The staff was nothing but amazing. There wasn’t any tension or rudeness because I changed what I was thinking. Maryia & Dessie we’re on it. I had so many questions & needed a lot of help and the went above & beyond making my entire experience! Thank you Romaska Bridal I cant wait to get my dress & alterations completed!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Trisha · Married on 07/01/2017

Romashka is a Wonderful place! People are amazing they altered my wedding gown a huge undertaking and it's gorgeous! Found a beautiful veil there also.

Sent on 06/04/2017
  • Katy

Katy · Married on 06/03/2017

This shop is amazing! I worked with Mariya, who was so helpful in everything from finding the perfect dress to keeping me in the loop about the purchasing & alterations process. The entire staff is friendly and very accommodating, and I was able to get all the alterations I needed within my timeline, which was pretty short (I bought my dress about 3 months before my wedding). The dress is beautiful and definitely worth it, I had a great experience here!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Luther · Married on 08/02/2015

I originally found my dress at a different salon, but the model in the store was a champagne color, and I wanted it in ivory. So I started scouting the area for a place that might have an ivory model to try on. Romashka said they had one that had just been shipped to them, so I went in to try it.

I received a warm welcome from Yuri and Mariya. (They truly do make you feel like one of the family, as other reviewers have said.) They quickly sold me on the promise of quality alterations (I wanted sleeves added to my dress) for less than the competition.

My successive fittings have been wonderful experiences with prompt service and a thorough enumeration of expected costs for alterations. I had even dropped a size (or two) since measured, and they were able to take in the dress in less than a week.

I have no complaints on any part of the dress buying or altering process. Romashka has made the experience totally hassle-free, and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Brian · Married on 01/16/2015

it is a great family run business that will do anything they can for their customers super quick alterations. and Yuri came in after they closed so I could try on my tux rental they took a lot of stress out of my wedding and they will treat you right.

Sent on 09/02/2015
  • User4272086 · 2+ years ago

I have had a very very pleasant experience with Romashka Bridal! I came to Romashka Bridal for an Alfred Angelo dress that I fell in love with online, but I stayed due to their amazing customer service, reasonable prices, and their welcoming atmosphere.

When I arrived, I thought I had a good idea of what I wanted. I had done my research, picked out a handful of dresses that I loved from what I saw online, and went to my appointment with my mother and two sisters. However, after trying on some of the dresses they either didn't sit right or had something left to be desired. It was then that Mariya started pulling some other dresses that she thought might work better for my body type (one of which was the dress I ended up picking).

When returning for my fittings and purchase of accessories several months later I was met with the same warmth. Never once did I feel like they were trying to up sell me on something (they actually recommended I did NOT get a necklace since I had a sweetheart neckline and the top of my dress was so ornate), although I did end up getting a veil and earrings through them at a discounted price (through a deal they had for buying the first day you came in). The alterations have been quick and turned out beautifully.

I was able to have my bridesmaids bring their dresses in for alterations (they went to David's Bridal, which I now regret) for discounted prices as well.

The one thing I will say is that I feel like they are almost TOO popular on the weekends. Mid-day their small shop will often be filled with brides, and if you don't have an appointment you could be waiting quite awhile! I recommend scheduling appointments early, if possible!

Sent on 07/24/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2012

Love love love Maria. She was so help full with my dress, I had to buy a last minute dress and she not only got me my dress but also managed to add a ton of custom beading to it to make me sparkle on my big day. My dress turned out to be more than I hoped for. They are great people, so down to earth it's amazing.

Sent on 09/09/2012

Pam · Married on 11/10/2018

It was a wonderful experience and they worked hard to help us relax.

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Priya

Priya · Married on 07/20/2018

So glad I found Romashka for my dress! I was nervous to find a dress within my low budget but every single dress I looked at was well below! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the dressing rooms are very spacious. There is plenty of room for your friends and family to come and sit in the mirror area as well. My dress was everything I wanted and more. The only downside was the alterations for my specific dress were way more than I was expecting, but they got it done in less than a day. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Romashka Bridal 8
    Romashka Bridal 9

Barbieto and Shaun · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved my dress and the people we worked with! Thank you Romashka for making this part of the process memorable!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Monica · Married on 03/18/2016

Romashka Bridal is great! They were incredibly helpful and fair in helping me alter my wedding dress. I brought in a sample I bought that ended up being 10 sizes too big and they were one of the very few alterations that would take on the task and they offered me a very fair price for it as well. I highly recommend them to any bride looking for a nice, fair professional place to buy or alter your dresses for your events! :)

Sent on 11/23/2015

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2015

Mariya and Yuri were very professional and helpful. They made dress shopping easy and fun. The boutique was a little small but has a lot of selections. They are also able to order dresses that accommodate your color schemes and dress styles. Check out Romashka Bride y'all!!

Sent on 07/18/2015

Sara · Married on 07/17/2015

I love Maria. She's easy to talk to and has great ideas. I chose my dress in my first appointment and when their was a problem with getting the dress I wanted they went above and beyond to solve it. Maria and her family do everything from scheduling to fittings to alterations. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Sent on 05/30/2015

Amber · Married on 08/09/2014

I took my dress here for alterations and they came out perfectly. I thought I needed the breast cup reduced in size Maria, the woman who help me, showed me how with some cups and a little help from Un-Bra that I could fill the dress out and it made my body (and chest) look incredible without being over the top. I decided to cut off my train, which they were all shocked to hear but they didn't push the issue after a couple of "Are you SURE? You can't go back!"
    It was a little pricier than I expected, but worth it for what I got (and they allowed me to pay in installments).

Sent on 09/21/2014

Erin · Married on 09/23/2017

The Romaska Bridal Team is made up of absolute all stars. This family run business is full of experts who were able to efficiently and effectively help me pick out some fantastic dresses for my body type and my budget out of the thousands of beautiful gowns they have in their store. They were patient with me as I tried on more than 20 dresses over the span of two appointments (such a hard decision!). Even after an event leading to me switching my dress, they were willing to work with me to make sure I was happy with the final dress I purchased. After receiving my dress, they truly showed their expertise in the dress fittings – suggesting a beautiful and practical bustle option that stayed secure through an entire evening of dancing! I highly recommend Romashka Bridal to any brides looking for a more personal experience while they choose a beautiful gown and avoiding the “Seattle,” boutique price tag.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Romashka Bridal 10
    Romashka Bridal 11
    Romashka Bridal 12

Stephanie · Married on 08/16/2015

This was my very first dress shop that I went into. I walked into the store not expecting for Mariya and Yuriy to be so attentive but they were. I had one dress in mind and didn't expect them to have it in stock but it turned out they not only had the dress, they knew exactly what dress I was talking about. Both of them know the dresses and products well and I was impressed at the service I received that day. The dress wasn't too far above what other stores advertised the dress as online and I'm told the dress will be in by July at the latest, a month before my wedding. So far everything has worked out and I hope it continues to.

The only thing I noticed is that it's sometimes hard to get a hold of them. I live in Bellingham so it is not convenient for me to go there very often so when I am in Everett, I like to stop in and make sure everything is running smoothly. I ended up going down a week ago after trying to get a hold of them, only to realize they were closed for days. While I was able to purchase a beautiful dress, my bridesmaids ended up going somewhere else where the service was "okay" at best. I would have much rather gone back to Romashka where I know they would do a great job but my bridesmaids were already upset, so we settled for somewhere else just to get it done. As long as you are a patient bride this won't be a problem but I wouldn't recommend putting off buying or altering your dress for any shop let alone a smaller owned business. It's just too much stress for everyone and bridesmaids don't tend to appreciate running around all day. Despite this I still would recommend this store 100%. They seem like great people who care about their brides and customers.

Sent on 04/03/2015
  • Mrs.Penn

Alysia · Married on 06/27/2014

3.5
      3.0

Lovely shop and wonderful people running it :)

Sent on 10/12/2013

Jody Smith · Getting married on 10/05/2019

never use Romashkas

Had a horrible experience. At first all was good until we got the dress after being ordered then it went from starting out wonderful until the second fitting then all went horrible. alterations were horrible as well as we were lied to on numerous occasions. were told the alterations along with a slip would be $325 when we went for our last fitting Maria was no where to be found to even help make sure all was ok. when i got the last bill it ended up being $650 instead of $325. Maria was there because i seen her but she would not come out of the backroom to talk to us because she new she lied. her mother is a horrible seamstress. looking over the dress she had added cream appliques to the white dress, some of the tool had been cut wrong so she tried to cover up with appliques, when we were trying the dress on the tool ripped because how she sewed the hooks on ripped the tool. she put cream colored appliques on the sleeves in random places to cover up her oops. her hand sewn work was very poorly done. if she made a mess up the seamstress tried to cover it up. the alterations we asked her to do were not up to satisfactory work of a professional. when i asked her to change things she told me if i was not happy with her work i could take the dress else where. we did take the dress home and thats when myself and my mom noticed how horrible all the alteration that had been done to the dress. i did call romashka and wanted to talk to Maria to try and get this resolved i asked to talk to Maria and she lied once again and said Maria is not here. I knew it was her because her mother speaks very little english and the other women they have working there speak english. i knew it was here because of her russian/ukrane accent. asked how we could get it resolved and they were no help to us. at this point we are having to spend more money to take it to another seamstress because our daughter can not walk down the isle looking like she is wearing rags because Romashka did a horrible job!!!!!! I WILL NEVER REFER ROMASHKAS TO ANYONE!!!!! they are cheaters and liars!!! its really sad that for such a memorable occasions they have made it very stressfull. at the end of the day they have to live with themselves.

Sent on 08/30/2019