Romashka Bridal Reviews

95 | Everett, WA

95 Reviews for Romashka Bridal

95 Romashka Bridal Reviews

Alyssa · Getting married on 04/06/2019

This place is absolutely amazing. The entire staff treats you like a princess as soon as you step through the doors. I had a bad experience dress shopping before I came to Romashka and was totally turned off on the idea of dress shopping. As soon as I entered I knew this place was different. The atmosphere was inviting, every member of the staff gave me helpful tips and tricks on finding my dream dress, and the selection of dresses was mind boggling. I saw my dress immediately and knew it was the one for me; not to mention their prices are amazing! I would 110% recommend this place to any bride who's looking for her dream dress!

Kylee · Getting married on 12/29/2018

They suggested dresses based on what I liked and ended up finding the one for me! They were very helping when it came to details and sizing and explained everything to us so that we had no questions! Overall GREAT experience and I’m so glad I came here to say yes to the dress!

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2018

Romashka was a great place to shop! They were friendly and helpful but also didn't mind if we looked through the dresses ourselves. I would 100% recommend looking for dresses here.

Kaity · Married on 10/13/2018

If you are looking for variety, good customer service and a bridal experience this is your place.
    My focus throughout my wedding planning process has been to be selective about who I give my hard earn money to! I want to support local businesses who are customer focused and a place where my sale (money makes a difference). I could not be more thrilled to have purchased a gorgeous dress at an affordable price from Romashka Bridal. Maria, Sushi and Yuriy are wonderful people and made my experience wonderful! Over the top customer service and again – the selection!!!!
    My only advice is if you can go during the week – do it. The weekends get busy and although they stagger the appointments it is easy to run over. I ran over myself by 40 minutes and they were very understanding and didn’t kick me out, but if you are waiting on a room it would be annoying to the next customer.
    Overall, I highly recommend getting your wedding dress from them!

Angela · Married on 07/08/2018

I had such an awesome experience working with Romashka Bridal. I stopped by last week to browse their sales rack, and found a few things I liked so I made an appointment for a few days later. I wasn't sure what type of wedding dress I wanted and I felt like I had complete freedom to choose and try on as many dresses as I wanted. I went through about 10 dresses and had used up my "appointment hour", but Maria and the staff encouraged me that I could take all the time I needed to find the perfect dress. Tried on a few more dresses and was overjoyed to find a dress that I LOVED and was within my budget. I brought my dress home with me yesterday! Such a cool experience working with these lovely folks - I gladly recommend their services!

Romashka Bridal 1
  • Cherilyn

Cherilyn · Married on 06/30/2018

If you are still indecisive and wondering which bridal shop to go for wedding dress, Romashka is definitely your best option. The staffs were absolutely wonderful in the way they listened and gave you advice. This is a family-owned store and everyone seemed to be super genuine. I didn't get the feeling of being over-complimented like the experience I had at other stores. They were also very knowledgeable, good at scheduling the appointment based on your schedule. I felt welcomed every single time I came to the store. Alteration went smoothly and I got my dress altered perfectly for my wedding day. Thank you so much Romashka!

Romashka Bridal 2
  • Sue

Sue · Married on 12/31/2017

I am so happy I went here! Maria knew her stuff and made the process so much easier! So many beautiful dresses to choose from made it hard to choose, but I was able to find the one! Couldn't be happier! The staff here is so friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend checking it out! Thank you again!

Britney · Married on 12/02/2017

They were all so helpful and nice! I got my dream dress for an amazing price!! I couldn't have asked for better service or a more beautiful dress!!

Taylor · Married on 09/16/2017

So happy I chose here to get my wedding dress! They were very helpful and so nice! They have a wonderful selection and it was easy to pick my favorite one! I definitely recommend here as a place to look for wedding dresses!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2017

Loved working with Romashka Bridal for my gown!

When I had found THE gown that I wanted, I found the only place in the Pacific Northwest that had a sample size in stock so that I could try it on. I did not purchase it from this place but I went to Romashka Bridal to purchase because I had previously been there for dress searching and loved the people and the environment.

I love that they did alterations at this location, and they did such an amazing job. I know that they are able to do alterations on such a short notice and that's just above and beyond to me. Many alterations places will quote an unrealistic time frame of weeks or months to do alterations and Romashka blew them all out of the water.

Thank you to the wonderful family of workers at this bridal store who helped put me at ease and get me into the gown that made me feel like a princess on my big day :). I'd recommend this bridal store to any new bride!

Kierra · Married on 08/05/2017

I went here recently to try on bridesmaid dresses for my friends wedding. Everyone there was really nice and helpful. I felt right at home. They let you pull dresses you like and allow photos to be taken.

Jennifer · Married on 07/30/2017

I had a great experience at Romaschka finding and altering my bridesmaid gown. Great service and friendly team therw.

Christopher · Married on 07/28/2017

This place was a life saver!!! Most of our family had to fly in the day before the wedding and Romashka not only opened up so everyone could pick up their tuxes and dresses. They even did one last fitting in case there were any problems that needed to be altered before our big day! Additionally my wife found her dream dress and had her best experience dress shopping there! All in all I would (and have) recommended Romashka Bridal to anyone of my friends planning their wedding. There is enough stress planning a wedding and Romashka Bridal seems to understand that and goes out of their way to make you a priority.

Anna · Married on 04/22/2017

Definitely come here! Mariya has a great selection of dresses.. She is friendly and very helpful!! She went above and beyond for me and my sister when we came in.. The best bridal shop I've ever been to! Found my dress there too!

Vera · Married on 04/22/2017

Such amazing service! Very kind and friendly experience! Fun and energetic, have a large selection of beautiful dresses. Genuine interest in helping you out ;) thank you Romashka Bridal

Kathy · Married on 04/08/2017

I had an amazing experience at Romashka Bridal!! I felt more comfortable, at ease, and less pressured to make a decision compared to bridal shops that I've been to on the eastside and downtown Seattle. Everyone was so kind, easy-going, patient, and friendly.

• FutureMrs.White

kelsey · Married on 10/15/2016

I love this bridal salon! Before my visit at Romashka, I went to two other bridal salons to try on dresses. Both times leaving feeling very defeated and like I would never find a dress I loved in my price range. I did some online research and saw the outstanding reviews that Romashka has and figured it was worth a shot. I was right! I picked out a few gowns on the rack and then they helped me find a couple more that I may like. I ended up really liking two, so I left with a lot of pictures (I was by myself and they took multiple pictures for me!) and a decision left to make. I went back a few weeks later to try on my two favorites, I knew instantly "the dress" when I didn't want to take it off. I only had 5 months left until my wedding so they ordered it ASAP and told me not to worry.. they can get my alterations done in a day if it came down to it. My dress came in about a month before my wedding, two dress alterations later and it was done. Everyone at the salon was always friendly, helpful and made sure that I was happy with everything. I'm so glad that I bought my dress from Romashka :)

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

If you haven't visited this shop yet, stop what you're doing and make an appointment right now! They are absolutely phenomenal, I have nothing but glowing praise for them. I purchased my wedding dress from here, as well as a bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding, and both experiences were perfect. In addition, they were able to do a same-day hem on my maid of honor's dress the day before my wedding, and at a very reasonable cost!

They have a beautiful selection of dresses, everybody is very helpful, they are very quick with alterations, and they do everything possible to make you feel welcome and taken care of.

• AIMEE

AIMEE · Married on 09/23/2016

LOVE, LOVE LOVE. Everything about this place. Never would of thought to look here for a dress, but was pleasantly surprised by the selection and the prices were unbeatable. No pressure to buy, they were so helpful and even when I left to go to my other appointments, they gave me a list of the brands they carry, in case I found one I liked somewhere else, I could do a price check. Came back at the end of my day and tried on more dresses and ended up buying the last one I tried on. Such a huge selection for bridesmaid dresses, I will definitely be back.

• Shelby_Erin26

Shelby · Married on 09/09/2016

We rented the suits for the groom and all the groomsmen here. They were the most accommodating people I had the pleasure of working with during our wedding planning. They made every single step of the rental process completely stress free and bent over backwards to accommodate our needs. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you for all your help Yuriy!

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2016

They are so amazing and always make sure you are taken care of. Even when they are so busy they take their time with each person. My sister went here and when I saw the work they did I came here for my wedding! This is the best place in Everett by far! A must go to!

**Update**

I returned this last Saturday after dress shopping at the big box dress shop in Lynnwood, WA. While at the OTHER store my mother and I were both feeling unhappy and rushed. The upsales were horrendous and I got placed in tiny dressing room. The other brides were up on the fancy platform and mirrors and I was stuffed in the back. Guess I wasn't a priority.

Anyhoo we both agreed to go to Romashaka and boy am I happy I did. I found the most perfect dress and the price was more than fair. The quality is amazing and the customer service is just amazing! They fit me in without and appointment and somehow made me feel important. I can't wait to see my dress finished! Don't go anywhere else you will wish you had gone here first just as I did.

I went in with a friend who is also getting married this year. She went in to just look around and try on some dresses. This is a family run shop so there are only 3 of them there. They are unbelievably attentive for as busy as they were the day we were in. They helped my friend the most amazing dress. Then on top of that because I was in with her they extended a sale they were having for me until I can come in to get my dress. I can't wait to go back and get mine.

Alex · Married on 07/23/2016

Romashka Bridal is truly amazing! Mariya was the most amazing person ever! I began by grabbing all the dresses I liked and put them on the dressing room. At Mariya and Yuri's insistence (they're brother and sister) I tried on a dress that was on one of the mannequins. Mariya grabbed some extra lace and showed me how she could change the shoulder, at which point me, my mother, and my future mother in law all burst into tears.

My entire experience at Romashka Bridal was truly fantastic. Mariya, Yuri, and the other workers created a friendly and fun atmosphere. Having a seamstress there helped beyond belief as it allowed me to better envision my dress and made me aware of the different ways that it could be altered. If you're looking for beautiful dresses, great service, and a fantastic seamstress go to Romashka Bridal!

• O

Olga · Married on 06/25/2016

Romashka Bridal has awesome customer service! They make you feel like your opinions matter and that they are ready to fulfill them. Best staff, very friendly, they do quality work, very patient, alterations are always perfect, they have a large selection to choose from- my bridesmaid dress was perfect!

• O

OLGA · Married on 06/11/2016

Romashka bridal is amazing!! Out if all the bridal stores I went to, Romashka definitely topped them all. They have every style of dress you ever need. Their service is always on point. They are there for you to meet your needs. I had a very great experienc!