93 Reviews for Romashka Bridal

Tuxedos (2)
Groomsmen (1)
Groom (1)
93 Romashka Bridal Reviews

This place is absolutely amazing. The entire staff treats you like a princess as soon as you step through the doors. I had a bad experience dress shopping before I came to Romashka and was totally turned off on the idea of dress shopping. As soon as I entered I knew this place was different. The atmosphere was inviting, every member of the staff gave me helpful tips and tricks on finding my dream dress, and the selection of dresses was mind boggling. I saw my dress immediately and knew it was the one for me; not to mention their prices are amazing! I would 110% recommend this place to any bride who's looking for her dream dress!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 4/6/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Appts. Only, Bride, Bridal Gowns

They suggested dresses based on what I liked and ended up finding the one for me! They were very helping when it came to details and sizing and explained everything to us so that we had no questions! Overall GREAT experience and I’m so glad I came here to say yes to the dress!

Profile Picture Kylee, 12/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are looking for variety, good customer service and a bridal experience this is your place.
My focus throughout my wedding planning process has been to be selective about who I give my hard earn money to! I want to support local businesses who are customer focused and a place where my sale (money makes a difference). I could not be more thrilled to have purchased a gorgeous dress at an affordable price from Romashka Bridal. Maria, Sushi and Yuriy are wonderful people and made my experience wonderful! Over the top customer service and again – the selection!!!!
My only advice is if you can go during the week – do it. The weekends get busy and although they stagger the appointments it is easy to run over. I ran over myself by 40 minutes and they were very understanding and didn’t kick me out, but if you are waiting on a room it would be annoying to the next customer.
Overall, I highly recommend getting your wedding dress from them!

Profile Picture Kaity, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales

The entire team was wonderful! I thought I knew what I wanted & half way through I changed my mind. The staff was nothing but amazing. There wasn’t any tension or rudeness because I changed what I was thinking. Maryia & Dessie we’re on it. I had so many questions & needed a lot of help and the went above & beyond making my entire experience! Thank you Romaska Bridal I cant wait to get my dress & alterations completed!

Profile Picture Brenna, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Trunk Shows

So glad I found Romashka for my dress! I was nervous to find a dress within my low budget but every single dress I looked at was well below! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and the dressing rooms are very spacious. There is plenty of room for your friends and family to come and sit in the mirror area as well. My dress was everything I wanted and more. The only downside was the alterations for my specific dress were way more than I was expecting, but they got it done in less than a day. I would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Priya, 7/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you are still indecisive and wondering which bridal shop to go for wedding dress, Romashka is definitely your best option. The staffs were absolutely wonderful in the way they listened and gave you advice. This is a family-owned store and everyone seemed to be super genuine. I didn't get the feeling of being over-complimented like the experience I had at other stores. They were also very knowledgeable, good at scheduling the appointment based on your schedule. I felt welcomed every single time I came to the store. Alteration went smoothly and I got my dress altered perfectly for my wedding day. Thank you so much Romashka!

Photo for Romashka Bridal Review - Allison from Rebecca Ingram.
Profile Picture Cherilyn, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Customization, Rentals, Trunk Shows, Veils, Bride

Loved my dress and the people we worked with! Thank you Romashka for making this part of the process memorable!

Profile Picture Barbieto and Shaun, 6/23/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Bridal Gowns, Veils

I had such an awesome experience working with Romashka Bridal. I stopped by last week to browse their sales rack, and found a few things I liked so I made an appointment for a few days later. I wasn't sure what type of wedding dress I wanted and I felt like I had complete freedom to choose and try on as many dresses as I wanted. I went through about 10 dresses and had used up my "appointment hour", but Maria and the staff encouraged me that I could take all the time I needed to find the perfect dress. Tried on a few more dresses and was overjoyed to find a dress that I LOVED and was within my budget. I brought my dress home with me yesterday! Such a cool experience working with these lovely folks - I gladly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns

I am so happy I went here! Maria knew her stuff and made the process so much easier! So many beautiful dresses to choose from made it hard to choose, but I was able to find the one! Couldn't be happier! The staff here is so friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend checking it out! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Sue, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales

They were all so helpful and nice! I got my dream dress for an amazing price!! I couldn't have asked for better service or a more beautiful dress!!

Profile Picture Britney, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

The Romaska Bridal Team is made up of absolute all stars. This family run business is full of experts who were able to efficiently and effectively help me pick out some fantastic dresses for my body type and my budget out of the thousands of beautiful gowns they have in their store. They were patient with me as I tried on more than 20 dresses over the span of two appointments (such a hard decision!). Even after an event leading to me switching my dress, they were willing to work with me to make sure I was happy with the final dress I purchased. After receiving my dress, they truly showed their expertise in the dress fittings – suggesting a beautiful and practical bustle option that stayed secure through an entire evening of dancing! I highly recommend Romashka Bridal to any brides looking for a more personal experience while they choose a beautiful gown and avoiding the “Seattle,” boutique price tag.

Profile Picture Erin, 9/23/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Bridal Gowns

So happy I chose here to get my wedding dress! They were very helpful and so nice! They have a wonderful selection and it was easy to pick my favorite one! I definitely recommend here as a place to look for wedding dresses!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Loved working with Romashka Bridal for my gown!

When I had found THE gown that I wanted, I found the only place in the Pacific Northwest that had a sample size in stock so that I could try it on. I did not purchase it from this place but I went to Romashka Bridal to purchase because I had previously been there for dress searching and loved the people and the environment.

I love that they did alterations at this location, and they did such an amazing job. I know that they are able to do alterations on such a short notice and that's just above and beyond to me. Many alterations places will quote an unrealistic time frame of weeks or months to do alterations and Romashka blew them all out of the water.

Thank you to the wonderful family of workers at this bridal store who helped put me at ease and get me into the gown that made me feel like a princess on my big day :). I'd recommend this bridal store to any new bride!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Bride

I went here recently to try on bridesmaid dresses for my friends wedding. Everyone there was really nice and helpful. I felt right at home. They let you pull dresses you like and allow photos to be taken.

Profile Picture Kierra, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had a great experience at Romaschka finding and altering my bridesmaid gown. Great service and friendly team therw.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This place was a life saver!!! Most of our family had to fly in the day before the wedding and Romashka not only opened up so everyone could pick up their tuxes and dresses. They even did one last fitting in case there were any problems that needed to be altered before our big day! Additionally my wife found her dream dress and had her best experience dress shopping there! All in all I would (and have) recommended Romashka Bridal to anyone of my friends planning their wedding. There is enough stress planning a wedding and Romashka Bridal seems to understand that and goes out of their way to make you a priority.

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Romashka is a Wonderful place! People are amazing they altered my wedding gown a huge undertaking and it's gorgeous! Found a beautiful veil there also.

Profile Picture User7178526, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

This shop is amazing! I worked with Mariya, who was so helpful in everything from finding the perfect dress to keeping me in the loop about the purchasing & alterations process. The entire staff is friendly and very accommodating, and I was able to get all the alterations I needed within my timeline, which was pretty short (I bought my dress about 3 months before my wedding). The dress is beautiful and definitely worth it, I had a great experience here!

Profile Picture Katy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Rentals

Definitely come here! Mariya has a great selection of dresses.. She is friendly and very helpful!! She went above and beyond for me and my sister when we came in.. The best bridal shop I've ever been to! Found my dress there too!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Such amazing service! Very kind and friendly experience! Fun and energetic, have a large selection of beautiful dresses. Genuine interest in helping you out ;) thank you Romashka Bridal

Profile Picture Vera, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had an amazing experience at Romashka Bridal!! I felt more comfortable, at ease, and less pressured to make a decision compared to bridal shops that I've been to on the eastside and downtown Seattle. Everyone was so kind, easy-going, patient, and friendly.

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this bridal salon! Before my visit at Romashka, I went to two other bridal salons to try on dresses. Both times leaving feeling very defeated and like I would never find a dress I loved in my price range. I did some online research and saw the outstanding reviews that Romashka has and figured it was worth a shot. I was right! I picked out a few gowns on the rack and then they helped me find a couple more that I may like. I ended up really liking two, so I left with a lot of pictures (I was by myself and they took multiple pictures for me!) and a decision left to make. I went back a few weeks later to try on my two favorites, I knew instantly "the dress" when I didn't want to take it off. I only had 5 months left until my wedding so they ordered it ASAP and told me not to worry.. they can get my alterations done in a day if it came down to it. My dress came in about a month before my wedding, two dress alterations later and it was done. Everyone at the salon was always friendly, helpful and made sure that I was happy with everything. I'm so glad that I bought my dress from Romashka :)

Profile Picture kelsey, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Bride

If you haven't visited this shop yet, stop what you're doing and make an appointment right now! They are absolutely phenomenal, I have nothing but glowing praise for them. I purchased my wedding dress from here, as well as a bridesmaid dress for my friends wedding, and both experiences were perfect. In addition, they were able to do a same-day hem on my maid of honor's dress the day before my wedding, and at a very reasonable cost!

They have a beautiful selection of dresses, everybody is very helpful, they are very quick with alterations, and they do everything possible to make you feel welcome and taken care of.

Profile Picture Katie, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Alterations, Bridal Gowns, Undergarments, Veils, Bride

LOVE, LOVE LOVE. Everything about this place. Never would of thought to look here for a dress, but was pleasantly surprised by the selection and the prices were unbeatable. No pressure to buy, they were so helpful and even when I left to go to my other appointments, they gave me a list of the brands they carry, in case I found one I liked somewhere else, I could do a price check. Came back at the end of my day and tried on more dresses and ended up buying the last one I tried on. Such a huge selection for bridesmaid dresses, I will definitely be back.

Profile Picture AIMEE, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation