Romanza Wedding Photography Reviews

Romanza Wedding Photography 7
  • Anneke

Anneke Theriault · Married on 11/21/2018

Impressive

From the very beginning when we were planning our wedding, photography was extremely important to us as it captures our perfect day. Romanza's packages had everything and anything you could want for decent prices and/or it was easy to create your own package of exactly what you wanted. They were easy to contact and prompt in getting back to our emails. On the day of our wedding, Guiseppe Barbici was on time, calm and creative. He made taking our photos relaxing and fun. We were beyond impressed by his creativity and stunning photos and we had the perfect shots of our perfect day. We ended up upgrading out package to have all the shots because they were so beautiful. Thank you for capturing our special day!

• Milton

Milton Luna · Married on 10/13/2018

Wow! Phenomenal staff! Oct 13th 2018

Simply put, you wobt regret hiring Romanza for your event.

Maria met with us months in advance to share their package offering ( During Hyatt Ziva’s Big Day Preview)and best of all offer her suggestions for time of year and time of day site suggestions. She knew her stuff! We took her up on all of the suggestions and we loved the finished product.

Our photographer for the day was incredible, friendly and moved quickly from site to site to capture the days best photos.

We feel fortunate to work with Romanza and we higly recommend them.

Lesley-Anne Humphries · Married on 10/11/2018

Mr and Mrs Humphries

We got married on 11th October 2018.

Even though we were a small wedding party we where still given a wonderful experience. We where asked if there's was anything in particular we wanted and accommodated to what we wanted. They where professional and quick which we liked not standing around for ages in the heat.
    The album is beautiful!!! Just captures the day perfectly, would highly recommend them.

Alicyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Andre has such a creative eye!!!! We got several very amazing and unique shots that have received so many compliments!! Every picture was our favorite and we had to just buy them ALL! He even stayed an extra hour (with pay, of course) but it wasn’t originally planned and we appreciated it so much!!! Thank you, Romanza, for capturing such amazing moments for our wedding day!

Romanza Wedding Photography 16
    Romanza Wedding Photography 17

Larissa · Married on 05/25/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Romanza! They met with me months before the wedding discussing a time line and showing me their product which is beautiful!! Once I got to Cancun the manager met with me again to go through everything. The photographer was wonderful and took amazing photos. The turn around time was impressive and response time on all emails was excellent!

Christine · Married on 01/26/2018

These gentlemen were amazing at our wedding at Hyatt Zilara Cancun! I must admit that they had so much patience because we were not the best with staying organized. My nerves were through the roof but they walked us through every shot and they were very specific in giving direction. This direction translated to wonderful "to die for" photos. He had an amazing ability with providing instruction in a polite, easy going manner. It didn't make me feel embarrassed or stressed. We placed our trust in them and we could not be happier with the results! Our family is asking for more photo books because they liked ours so much!!

Romanza Wedding Photography 18
    Romanza Wedding Photography 19

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

Our experience was wonderful! The pictures turned out wonderful and we love our wedding album that we got. You always think you will print the pics and put it all together - this was so nice to not have to think. Smile, look pretty and done!

Romanza Wedding Photography 20
    Romanza Wedding Photography 21

Kathleen · Married on 12/07/2017

The photographer we worked with was so great, so efficient, worked well with the kids and was so accomodating. She even offered to do fun pics with certain family members at a moments notice! Loved every minute of working with her!

Romanza Wedding Photography 22
    Romanza Wedding Photography 23
    Romanza Wedding Photography 24

Jason · Married on 11/14/2017

Made our wedding day perfect. Professional and fun... would recommend in a heartbeat

Michelle · Married on 11/01/2017

We are so happy with our experience with this company. Our photographer was AMAZING and when we received our album we were BLOWN away.

JEssica · Married on 10/20/2017

Our pictures turned out fantastic! We received incredibly quickly and everything was far better than we could have imagined. We were thrilled.

Romanza Wedding Photography 25
    Romanza Wedding Photography 26
    Romanza Wedding Photography 27
    Romanza Wedding Photography 28

Karen · Married on 10/16/2017

We were so pleased with the photos we received for our wedding in October. The photographer was fantastic and very professional. The quality of the pics are excellent and everyone loves our photo book album.

Tristyn · Married on 10/14/2017

Absolutely amazing! Our pictures turned out to be better than we could have ever imagined! We had never met the people we worked with but it was so easy to be comfortable with them! Thank you so much

Romanza Wedding Photography 29
    Romanza Wedding Photography 34
    Romanza Wedding Photography 35
  • Y

Young · Married on 10/03/2017

My wife and I did vow renewal and had Romanza Wedding Photograpy as a photographer. It was a windy day and we were worries about the outcomes. Pictures turned out really good and certainly we loved all the photos. We ended up happily purchasing more than what we requested. They got us on a good deal as well! Highly recommended!

Adrian J. · Married on 07/28/2017

Romanza took some amazing pictures of our wedding day @ the Royalton in July. He was very friendly but professional, his directions we amazing and he brought the best out of my Wife and I. We were completely blown away when he showed us his presentation of the day, the pictures were beautiful and well taken, almost too good which made it hard to select the final selection for our wedding photo book. Thank you Romanza for being a part of our Perfect day.

Romanza Wedding Photography 36

Deb · Married on 07/27/2017

Giuseppe was our amazing photographer. Our wedding photos were so beautiful we could not have been happier! We would highly recommend this team!

Romanza Wedding Photography 37
    Romanza Wedding Photography 38

Veronica · Married on 07/21/2017

I LOVED my Wedding Video! They did an amazing job. I would definitely recommend them. My Video looked like a Telenovela, especially the ending. Try them and you'll never regret it. Thank you for a lifetime of memories.

• Z

Zehra · Married on 06/29/2017

We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer

Julie · Married on 06/23/2017

My pictures were thru Photo Pro and Hyatt Ziva Cancun Mexico and was back in June, not October. Not sure you did my wedding but I keep getting emails to review, so here you go. The photographer that did My wedding did an amazing job. The photos are what were the saving grace to a "not as expected wedding"

Anna · Married on 06/15/2017

Our photographer, Philemom, was amazing. We have so many beautiful shots from our day. He spent a lot of time taking set up photos with different groups of us, making sure the best part of the beach was behind us. He was very patient when trying to get us all together. We also had some ideas from photographs we had seen and he was happy to recreate these shots. Eventually, my Husband and I decided we did not want to pose for any more shots as we weren’t managing to enjoy the experience with our guests. We asked if he could take some natural shots whilst we partied with our guests. He was very happy to do this and the natural shots he has taken are equally as beautiful as the rest. It was time for him to leave but we had just began the speeches so he even stayed later than we had scheduled, just for those shots. I really cannot thank him enough; a really great service and the most wonderful photographs of our day! Xx

Romanza Wedding Photography 39
    Romanza Wedding Photography 40
    Romanza Wedding Photography 41
    Romanza Wedding Photography 42
    Romanza Wedding Photography 43
    Romanza Wedding Photography 44

Carrie · Married on 06/10/2017

I was so thrilled that he had our photos ready the next day and we were able to leave the resort with our photo albums. The photos turned out great, we have received great compliments on our photos. Love their service and turn around time! Highly recommend their services!

Jessica · Married on 12/03/2016

Jose was a pleasure for our entire bridal party - and our entire family - to work with. He captured the most beautiful memories of our special day!

Romanza Wedding Photography 45
    Romanza Wedding Photography 46
    Romanza Wedding Photography 47
    Romanza Wedding Photography 48
    Romanza Wedding Photography 49

Laurie · Married on 11/16/2016

Our photographer made us feel so comfortable and selected some really great shots. We were very happy with his photos, service, and our final photo album. Thank you!!

Jessica · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a wonderful experience with Romanza! My husband and I are not the best subjects, we dislike "corny" poses and were probably not an easy client but the photos came out perfect! I have a lot of hangups so being photographed is a personal nightmare for me but not only did Andreas make me feel comfortable and was very patient with me, he managed to get some great shots that I'm very happy with. Great experience overall.

Romanza Wedding Photography 50