Romanza Music Reviews

Romanza Music 5
Romanza Music 6
Romanza Music 7

Matthew · Married on 03/30/2013

The string quartet was wonderful. They showed genuine care and interest in the music. We had a bit of an unusual, somewhat unstructured ceremony (and no rehearsal dinner), which required on the spot flexibility and Marty and his crew didn't miss a beat. The string quartet needed to stop and start and specific moments and they were perfect.

- Matthew

Sent on 04/13/2013

Marty Steinberg & Romanza Music were professional and great to work with. The music they played was just beautiful. I hope to attend weddings as a guest when they are performing so I can hear them again!

Sent on 03/27/2013

Romanza Music was wonderful. Marty made suggestions for types of music we should have during each part of our ceremony/reception and acquired additional sheet music for our special requests. He was a pleasure to work with and the group played beautifully.
    Our celebration was perfect.

Sent on 03/18/2013
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 03/10/2013

Communication before the wedding was very prompt and through. Everyone was on time and the performance was lovely!!!

My only wish was that I could have heard more but that's the life of the bride :)

Thank you for add a nice level of class to our wedding!!

Sent on 03/14/2013

susie · Married on 11/10/2012

My experience with Marty and Romanza Music was absolutely stress free and wonderful. I highly recommend them. They are priced very reasonably compared to other trios I contacted. They even learned a new song for us and got rave reviews from our guests. Most importantly they were just super easy to work with!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Marty and his team were extremely professional, accommodating and most importantly, professional! We went with a trio to save on costs and with a ceremony room as large as ours it sounded like we had a full orchestra. Marty is caring and passionate about what he does.

Sent on 11/07/2012

Marty from Romanza went above and beyond to help us have beautiful music at our ceremony. He even learned two selections especially for our wedding. Throughout the whole process he was extremely professional and always responded quickly to any questions I had. I would recommend Romanza to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

Romanza Music was excellent, professional, and such a pleasure to work with. The trio was incredible; our guest were complimenting their music (played during the ceremony) all evening. Marty was extremely prompt in responding to my questions and helped me select every music piece for my ceremony. He even supplied examples of EACH song he recommended- very different than other musicians we were looking into. These musicians were passionate about their work, professional, friendly, loving, and wonderful to work with. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2012

Absolutely wonderful!! Everything we could have expected and more. Very professional but down to earth and kind. We are incredibly happy with the music!!! They went the extra mile by taking time to show my 2 year old nephew their instruments. Seamless!

Sent on 09/10/2012

allison · Married on 07/14/2012

I was supposed to have a friend play for my wedding. A week before he cancelled :(. But lucky for me Marty came to the rescue! He was able to put together 3 musicians to play for my ceremony as well as the cocktail hour. I gave him a list of songs that I was interested in and Marty was able to have the trio play them- including Journey and Toto. Many of my guests commented on how unique the ceremony music was and how it was a perfect fit my husband and I. I would recommend Romanza music to anyone!

Sent on 08/05/2012

Marty was extremely enthusiastic and response. I highly recommend his string quartet.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Ariel · Married on 06/10/2012

Romanza Music knocked it our of the ball park! They played our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and everyone who attended, loved them. Their large selection of music was phenomenal as they were able to incorporate not only classical compositions, but also had modern rock songs transposed to a quartet!

All in all, I am exceedingly satisfied with their performance, professionalism, value and the entire experience. These guys are first class and I recommend them to anyone looking for a quartet.

Sent on 06/27/2012
  • Z

Zhen · Married on 03/17/2012

Marty and his team were great. They were extremely flexible in our music selection. I'm only sad I didn't get to hear most of it due to waiting in the back. We got compliments on the quartet after the wedding.

Sent on 07/26/2012
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 12/10/2011

Marty Steinberg was a pleasure to work with and he and his fellow musicians from Romanza Music made our wedding extra special. We hired a string trio for our ceremony & cocktail hour. It was not a detail we'd originally budgeted for but it was surprisingly affordable - and we got MUCH more than we expected :) They played traditional, classical pieces for the ceremony and popular and classic rock/pop during the cocktail hour. Marty gave awesome music suggestions and asked for ours and was super responsive during the entire planning process. It was truly a dream and really set the tone we had hoped for the reception. We got many compliments on their behalf. Big THANKS to Romanza Music!

Sent on 12/26/2011

scott · Married on 10/21/2011

romanza was amazing!!!! they were so easy to work with and we had so many compliments. i cant say enough good things... this was my only daughters wedding and i wanted it to be extra special and Romanza made it happen. i was brought to tears when they began playing. i would hhighly recommend them for any function!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Scott Lamm

Sent on 07/31/2013

John · Married on 10/15/2011

Romanza Music was phenomenal! We could not have been any happier. We received many comments from our guests about the ceremony musicians and how great they were. Thank you for making our wedding ceremony beautiful!

Sent on 10/16/2011

G · Married on 09/17/2011

We had about 350 guests at our ceremony and despite the size of the venue and audience, it was one of the most intimate and memorable moments of our lives.

Marty and his string quartet brought the wedding party and the audience together in a very special way. My wife and I decided to go with modern songs and the quartet played them beautifully.

Among our selections were "Just Like Heaven" by the Cure, "Maybe I'm Amazed" by Paul McCartney and "Today" by the Smashing Pumpkins. Marty completely accommodated our requests and played the songs beautifully. We were totally inspired.

Sent on 10/19/2011

Jodi · Married on 09/17/2011

Romanza music provided exceptional service for my wedding. Marty was extremely professional and attentive in the planning stages. He provided a list of songs, and suggestions, and delivered above and beyond the day of. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/19/2011

Emily · Married on 07/03/2011

Romanza Music made our wedding ceremony so special. They catered to all of our selections and the music they produced was just beautiful. All of our guests raved about them. And on top of all of that, they were so nice to work with. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/09/2011

Christie · Married on 04/22/2011

Marty and Romanza were fantastic!!! Very reasonable price and they played beautifully during the ceremony and cocktail hour (I'm a musician so I would know!). I got many comments from our guests saying they were lovely and played a great selection during the cocktail hour (I told Marty to just play anything and everything that he felt like, which was great- a varied mix, but one that was appropriate for the cocktail hour and the festivities). Marty was also extraordinarily helpful with sending me links and suggestions for song selections. He had great followup with me and was patient as it took me some time to decide what we wanted! Also, very flexible as I called him a few hours before the ceremony with some song changes! Thanks, Marty and Romanza!!! =D

Sent on 05/05/2011

JoAnn · Married on 12/11/2010

There was a miss understanding about the time but Marty covered it with two amazing lady musicians from the area and apologized profusely for the error. The music that was played before, during my daughter's ceremony and at the cocktail hour was fantastic.

Sent on 12/19/2010

Jill · Married on 07/31/2010

My ceremony music could not have been more beautiful! Marty and the rest of the crew from Romanza music were receptive, helpful, and completely organized! You will not be disappointed with their expertise or professionalism. They have a HUGE variety of choices and they are so talented. I could not have been any happier with them- they made my ceremony unforgettable!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Jessica · Married on 11/07/2009

Marty is awesome to work with. He makes the process so easy for you. And, of course the music is top notch! His group plays beautifully. I used him for my wedding and friends of ours were so impressed, they used him for their wedding too!

Sent on 11/23/2010

Ana · Married on 10/04/2009

for any bride in the new york metropolitan area, Romanza is the string quartet to hire for your wedding. They are reasonably priced, professional and easy to work with string quartet. Of all my vendors, I must say Marty of Romanza was by far my favorite! Not being totally familiar with classical music, he made my song selection a breeze! he made recommendations with links for audio files. He guided me perfectly and the final product was amazing. I also hired them to perform during the cocktail hour. All of my guests loved their performance! They played modern pieces from broadway musicals and even surprised me with a personal favorite from Alicia Keys (No One), which they did not have in the repertoire. They took the time out to learn the piece and play it just for me!!! Who's better than Romanza???!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2010

Angela · Married on 05/21/2016

I would definitely recommend Romanza Music to others. They were very accommodating to the type of music that i wanted (a mix of classical and contemporary). While i didn't get to hear all the music being played since i was in the bridal suite hiding, our guests loved it and some even talked to the musicians afterwords to compliment their playing.

Sent on 06/07/2016