Romanza Music Reviews

129 | South Orange, NJ

129 Reviews for Romanza Music

Joseph M Plantamura · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Couldn't have asked for anything more

Marty and his team made magic happen for our wedding this past weekend. Not only did they accommodate our special requests, but they arranged and played all songs flawlessly.

We can't recommend Romanza highly enough and will certainly be requesting their services again for any future events.

-Joe and Paisley

Sent on 05/28/2019

Dear Joe & Paisley,
    Thank you for this wonderful review! It was an honor to play at your lovely wedding!

Alexis Diaz · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Job! It was the perfect addition

The trio were so great! the music was beautiful and everyone truly enjoyed it! They gave so many options for music too which was great!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jacqueline Ortega · Married on 11/01/2019

Popular Strings

Marty and Romanza were fabulous! The groom walked down the aisle to Death March StarWars and the bride Bruno Mars Marry You! It was AWESOME! Thank you Romanza!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Romanza Music's reply:

And thanks for this fabulous review, Jacqui! It was a pleasure and honor to play at Alyssa & Seth’s beautiful wedding!
  • Ellen

Ellen S · Married on 09/26/2019

Beautiful music

Marty and his Romanza team are pros! Don't waste your time looking for other musicians. Choose Romanza. Their repertoire is limitless and they are a classy group of musicians. Marty is easy to work with and their pricing is reasonable. They will enhance your event.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Romanza Music's reply:

And limitless thanks to you, Ellen, for this wonderful review! Congratulations to you and your family for your milestone event. It was an honor to play for you!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful n

Marty and Romanza music musicians were so amazing! Marty was professional, personal, and so kind! I planned a beautiful surprise for my daughter and her husband for their wedding day by having a trio for their ceremony and cocktail hour. Marty helped make the surprise extra special by helping me find a singer for the ceremony. Everyone was blown away. Thank you so much Romanza Music

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Elizangela

Elizangela Martins · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Marty was a delight to work with. We had specific requests for pieces and he went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. We hired him for our ceremony and reception and they were a big hit. We highly recommend them for your special day. Thank you so much Marty for making our wedding day special!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Dear Liz and Erik,
    It was our honor to play for you. You special day was special for us, too. Thank you for hiring us and for taking the time to write a wonderful review!

Amy · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic!

Marty was so helpful throughout the entire choice and planning process. He was extremely accommodating and the music provided helped make the ceremony even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Cassandra Centuori · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Music!

Romanza did an amazing job on our big day. They were very thorough leading up to our wedding day so that they would play exactly what we wanted. They had lots of great suggestions for us too, which made it so easy to pick out a great selection of songs. Their music was absolutely beautiful! Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jennifer Sabella · Married on 05/26/2019

So pleased with our string quartet!

We had such a great experience with Romanza Music. Marty was super nice and personable. He was also very responsive to all my questions and requests and handled all the logistics (working with the venue, the AV guy etc). He made me feel really good about the musicians and music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour - all of which was modern music (60s, 70s, 80s mostly) played by a string quartet. Our guests also gave them high praise. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019

Christopher L · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Cocktail Hour Music

We utilized Romanza Music for the cocktail hour of our 125 person wedding. Marty does a great job ensuring he has a list of songs/genres you are interested in hearing. He ensures he and the team have an understanding of the atmosphere, where they should be, and the expectation. We received great feedback from our guests on the two strong instruments and piano that played during the cocktail hour. Many thanks to Romanza for doing an amazing job on our big day! Will use them again for future events.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Dear Myriam & Chris,
    Thank you for this beautiful review! It was an honor to play for you on your special day!
    All the best!
    Marty

Adriana · Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful string trio!

We hired Romanza music for the ceremony portion of our wedding and were so happy we did! We received so many compliments on the music and Marty was a joy to work with.

Sent on 04/26/2019

Romanza Music's reply:

And we're so happy and honored that you selected Romanza Music for your special day. Thank you Adriana for this beautiful review! All the best to you and Alex!

Arnold Shep Cohen · Married on 12/23/2018

Having Marty Steinberg play the cello for three hours at our home on December 23, 2018, was the perfect touch at our daughter's engagement celebration. There were over 120 guests. Marty's selection of music and performance were the perfect accompaniment to great company, fine food, and drinks. His warmth and genuine concern for the special couple, as well as his audience, is sincere. Marty was the first one to arrive and very professional. We are greatly looking forward to his performance, along with other Romanza Music musicians, at our daughter's upcoming nuptials

Sent on 01/25/2019

Michael Capon · Married on 10/20/2018

Kind and Accomodating

Incredible communication! Polite & able to allow any requests we made for our ceremony. They were nothing but professional, kind and accommodating. The ceremony ran late, but we were SO incredibly thankful that Marty was understanding and just kept on without an issue, offering entertainment and enchanting music for our guests. Thank you again, Marty! :)

-Michael and Katie, 10/20/18

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley Z · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you, Romanza Music!

I cannot express how grateful I am to have had Romanza Music play at our October 6th wedding. Marty is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, planning with Marty was easy and completely stress free. His music selection is incredible! Marty worked with me to make sure my day would go exactly as I envisioned. Marty and his musicians arrived promptly and played an outstanding set for us. It added such a special touch to our outdoor ceremony. We are still getting compliments! I would highly recommend Romanza Music to anyone looking for professional, reliable, talented musicians. Thank you, Marty! You helped make our wedding day everything we dreamed of!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Dear Ashley and Mike,

Thank you for this awesome review! We were honored to play on your special day! It was a pleasure to help make it extra special!All the best!

Erica · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Marty and Romanza music! We hired a string trio for our wedding reception and cocktail hour, and were very happy with the music they played! Planning was super simple, and one of the easiest parts of putting together the entire wedding. The live strings added such a nice element to our cocktail hour and fit perfectly with the venue. Hire them!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica! It was an honor to play at your wedding. All the best to you and Ted!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot recommend Romanza Music enough. We hired their string trio for our 185 person wedding in South Salem, NY in August and they blew us away. They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour, mostly modern music, and our guest loved it! Marty, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. He was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and just went above and beyond the entire time, making the planning super stress free. They played every single song we requested, plus many more, and provided a sound system for cocktail hour, also at no extra charge. They arrived early, and played beautiful music. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you, Michelle, for this awesome review! It was an honor to play on your special day!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2018

Marty was a pleasure to work with. My guests were entertained as they walked into the venue and the music for my wedding ceremony was beautiful! Marty had great communication and was very accommodating. He did not hesitate to add a song to my processional the day before the wedding that wasn't even on his playlist! I would highly recommend Romanza Music!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thanks Rachel so much for this awesome review! It was an honor to play at your wedding. Here's to much happiness and joy to you and Andrew!

Sharon · Married on 07/08/2018

Professional attentive responsive good value

Sent on 07/10/2018

Richard · Married on 06/25/2018

Excellent performance rating 100 on a scale of 1-10

I can't say enough good things about Marty and Romanza Music. If I were to rate them on a scale of 1-10 I would have to choose infinity. Marty was very accommodating in aspects of our dealings and the music was as good as I've heard at Lincoln Center. My guests were thrilled with the program, Marty and The Romanza String Quartet created a beautiful atmosphere and the mini-concert they performed was magnificent. The music is still flowing in my ears.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Mara · Married on 05/05/2018

Marty and his talented musicians were truly fantastic to work with. We could not have asked for a more talented, professional, and responsive group. Marty went above and beyond to find a piece of music and even wrote something! The beautiful music added just the right ambiance to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 05/09/2018

It was perfect, coordinated very well and the music was amazing, definitely recommend

Sent on 02/21/2017

Sunnie · Married on 04/28/2018

Marty and his team are consummate professionals. We were initially trying to save some money by going with some music school students, and we quickly realized even though they were very talented, it is DEFINITELY worth the money to hire professionals for a wedding. Marty played the prelude and our ceremony music. They are very experienced so were able to play some classics and a special song we requested when thanking our parents. Marty is so responsive - a must for a stressed out bride! I only wish I had been around more to hear the beautiful music they played!!

Thank you Marty! You were awesome :)

Sent on 05/03/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2018

Marty and the Romanza musicians were a great addition to my wedding ceremony. They were on time and the music was beautiful. When I initially reached out, Marty responded within the hour. He was very accommodating and worked within our budget. Couldn’t have asked for better musicians. Thanks Marty!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Alyssa! Your ceremony was so beautiful! It was an honor to play for you and Bradley on your special day!

Donna · Married on 01/27/2018

Marty is a class act. Very accommodating. I emailed him multiple times with requests and he always got back to me quickly. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Charisse · Married on 12/16/2017

Amazing!! MUST Hire for your special day!

Where do I even begin, we hired Romanza for our amazing wedding on June 15th at the Legacy castle. Marty was the BEST from the very first call. I wanted a string quartet and I wanted specific songs for my ceremony. He was super friendly and so easy going. He sent me a link with music selections for my day. His team was there super early and ready. They played for my ceremony as well as my cocktail hour. He made sure we were happy and he even took pics which I loved.
    I loved everything about Marty & Romanza. I would do it all over again. Hire them they are simply the BEST!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you for this amazing review, Charisse and Eric!
    It was such a pleasure to meet you guys and an honor to help you celebrate your special day.

Al the best,