Romanza Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

• Dan
    Dan H. Getting married on 01/03/2123

Great Trio for any Event

Wow! Marty's trio far exceeded expectations. Professional, with great follow up while helping me plan the music for my dad's 90th birthday party. All three musicians were extremely accommodating and sensitive to the social distancing protocol due to the covid pandemic. But the music was sensational! They played anything we through at them. From classical to rock (who would have imagined a Jimmy Page lick could sound that good on a violin!). I would highly recommend Marty and his ensemble for any event where you need great live music to fill in the background or out front and center.

Dear Dan,

It was an honor to play for you at your father's special birthday. Thank you for this awesome review! All the best!

Erica J. Married on 06/18/2022

Amazing!!!!

Marty was a pleasure to work with and then a pleasure to have at our wedding, his team really set the mood during cocktail hour and I felt like my wedding was straight out of a Bridgerton scene!

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to wrote this lovely review. The Romanza team was honored to play at your ceremony and cocktail hour! All the best to you, Erica, and to my fellow Marty!
    Antonietta Married on 06/03/2022

Romanza Music is amazing.

Marty and his group were amazing for our sons wedding. We used them 9 years ago for my daughter's wedding and had to have them again. All of our guests loved them. Marty worked with us for the right choice of music and it truly adds such a special touch to a wedding. We were so happy to have them and would highly recommend them.

Dear Antonietta,
    Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! The Romanza String Quartet loved playing at Marcello & Sara's wedding. It was an honor and joy to play for you all! We wish them two lifetimes filled with love!
    Alex C. Married on 05/15/2022

Marty and the crew are amazing and so so attentive. They were so talented and played every song we wanted in the order in which we told them to. They were prompt, professional and extra affordable. They made our ceremony and cocktail hr so special and people really enjoyed them they are a pleasure to work with so please look no further than them for your event!

Dear Alex & Tommy,
    Thanks so much for this awesome review, written just hours after your wedding! It was a pleasure and an honor to play for you and your guests! Here’s to a lifetime of happiness for you guys!
  • Jeffrey
    Jeffrey H. Married on 05/07/2022

Exceptional Musical Choice

Romanza Music provided the perfect acoustic setting for our 70th Anniversary Gala at the Maplewood Country Club.
    Marty and Mikhail are accommodating, professional and superb musicians that will transform your special day into one to remember.

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you, Jeff, for this wonderful review. It was an honor to play for the Rescue Squad’s special celebration!
  • Jessica
    Jessica F. Married on 01/07/2022

Best Ceremony Music!!

Marty and his team are absolutely amazing! Their music was the most perfect touch to our ceremony. It was so beautiful and sweet to hear. Our guests also loved it so much. 100% use them for your next event!!

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you, Jessica, for your truly awesome reviews! It was an honor and pleasure to play for you and Derek and your guests. May your marriage be filled with bliss and well-being!
  • Eileen
    Eileen L. Married on 11/27/2021

Cello changed the night

One instrument turned our evening into an elegant affair. Best value of the night.
  • Mae
    Mae L. Married on 10/23/2021

Exactly what you're looking for

Marty & Mikhail were amazing for our church ceremony. They worked closely with our church musicians and were so responsive throughout the whole wedding process. I've always pictured having string instruments play at my wedding and Romanza made that dream come true. Everything they played was so beautiful, and they are easily one of my most favorite vendors from my wedding day. Book them now!

Romanza Music's reply:

WOW! Thank you, Mae, for this truly awesome review! It was a joy to play for you and Owen and your family and friends!
    Dina P. Married on 10/16/2021

Couldn’t be happier!

Marty and his group were so wonderful to work with. Professional, caring and accommodating from the very start. They provided a beautiful harpist for our ceremony, and talented group for our cocktail hour that played a wide variety of music including traditional italian and contemporary hits. Everything was wonderful and our guests are still commenting on how beautiful the music was.

Dear Dina,
    Thank you so much for this lovely review! It was such an honor to play joyous music on your special day! It was also special for us. We don’t often get requests for an accordion-msndolin-violin-cello quartet. We loved playing those Italian and Latin tunes in addition to American pop hits at the cocktail hour. And our harpist is delighted to hear that you thought her ceremony music was beautiful.
    Here’s to a mille anni for you and Charlie!
  • Megan
    Megan M. Married on 10/10/2021

Great music and amazing experience

Romanza did such an amazing job and were so flexible with our requests. Our ceremony ran late and they were very accommodating. Everyone was really professional. The music was amazing. If your questioning whether to book them, your answer is YES!

Dear Megan,
    Your wedding was a joy to play at. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. All the best to you and Robert!
  • Gali
    Gali D. Married on 10/08/2021

Perfect music for our perfect day

They did a great job! When my wife was walking down the isle their rendition of Air on G String made me well up with tears. They also have some fun contemporary music options for cocktail hour etc.
  • Katherine
    Katherine B. Married on 09/25/2021

No need to look any further!

I could not recommend Marty and Romanza Music enough. Marty was an absolute pleasure to work - one of the nicest and most genuine people I worked with my entire wedding planning process. He made everything so easy and stress free. He was so responsive and even emailed and called me the week of our wedding to say how much they were looking forward to playing for us! On our wedding day, we used a trio and everything sounded perfect. I could not have asked for better music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend working with Marty and Romanza Music! You won’t be disappointed!

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Kat for this truly awesome review! It’s music to our ears! Romanza aims for perfection.
    All the best to you and Michael!
    Sophia G. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful music!

We hired Marty & two of his colleagues to play at our ceremony and our cocktail hour. They showed up on time, dressed appropriately and of course played beautifully. Their performance really added the special touch we were looking for on our big day - we would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Dear Sophia,

Thank you for this lovely review. It was a pleasure and honor to play for you & Brett on your special day. The Hudson waterfront setting at sunset was magnificent with Manhattan dramatically in the background. The Romanza Trio had so much fun playing your special songs. We’re so happy you enjoyed it and took the time to write this wonderful review. Here’s to a blissful marriage for you & Brett!
    Andrew W. Married on 09/10/2021

Amazing Ceremony Music!

Marty and his group were the PERFECT choice for our wedding ceremony. Marty worked with us intimately from the moment we hired him to help us select the best songs for our ceremony. His group's performance was stunning and I couldn't be happier!

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Andrew for this glowing review! It was a pleasure and honor for the Romanza Trio to play for you and Chloe at your stunning wedding on the Hudson River waterfront.
  • Priscilla
    Priscilla W. Married on 09/04/2021

Very talented and professional!

I’m so glad we had Romanza play at our wedding ceremony. They were able to play all of the songs we wanted, were easy to work with and very flexible. Highly recommend!!!

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you so much Priscilla for this wonderful review! It was an honor to play for you and Brook on your special day. All the best!
  • Monica
    Monica B. Married on 09/03/2021

Romanza Music = THE BEST

Marty and his team are fantastic! I always dreamed of having live music at my ceremony/wedding, but never thought it was possible because of the pricing that I saw from some musicians. Romanza music is not only affordable, but everything that I could have ever imagined. Besides the blissful music that was played at the wedding, I knew from my first contact with Marty that I was dealing with compassionate, professional, and a trustworthy individual. The communication with Marty was simple and his responses were always so quick, which put me at ease considering how stressful wedding planning can be. My wedding was right after a storm that closed down many roads in NJ. Marty and his team were still punctual. The music was unbelievable, stunning, and everything that I could have ever dreamed of! If you're thinking about hiring someone, ROMANZA MUSIC is the place to go!
    Daniel C. Married on 08/21/2021

Catholic Wedding

I’m very glad that I hired Romanza String Quartet for my wedding. They were professional and dedicated to creating the perfect ambiance for the ceremony. Even our priest was taken aback by the beautiful music. I highly recommend them for anyone who wants to add a touch of class to their event.

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Daniel for this beautiful review! We were honored to play on your special day with Tatiana during Mass at magnificent St. Paul’s Church in Princeton. Wishing you and Tatiana a blissful marriage.
  • Allison
    Allison S. Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful to work with!

Romania Music was extremely professional and wonderful to work with. We requested a string duo for our wedding ceremony, and they delivered beautifully, receiving compliments from many of our guests. They have a wide range of song selections available and were an overall pleasure to work with. Thank you Romanza!

Dear Allison & Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. It was our honor to play at your lovely wedding at Nanina's in the Park. We wish you and Chris a lifetime of happiness, prosperity and love!
    Nancy J. Married on 05/30/2021

Wonderful Musicians!

Romanza Music provided the perfect accompaniment to our intimate family wedding ceremony. Marty and Ela are very accomplished musicians that can provide an incredibly wide range of selections for your event. I would highly recommend them and hope to use them again!!

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. It was an honor to play at Suzanne & Alex's special day.
  • Suzanne
    Suzanne J. Married on 05/30/2021

Highly Recommend Romanza Music!

We hired Romanza Music for our wedding ceremony and are so glad we did! Marty was incredibly friendly, helpful, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. He even helped us choose the music for our wedding ceremony! Marty and Ela are incredibly talented and were the perfect addition to our intimate wedding ceremony. Marty was truly a pleasure to work with and I hope we have the opportunity to work with him again in the future! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for this lovely review! We are so happy for you and Alex and wish you endless mazel!
  • Christopher
    Christopher S. Married on 05/22/2021

Romanza Music is Amazing!

Romanza Music was an amazing compliment to our perfect day! Marty made the process seamless and easy. The quartet were professional and an amazing compliment to our perfect day! Planning a wedding can be difficult, especially planning the musical entertainment, but Marty and Romanza Music with their professionalism and expertise made it simple for us. Great quality classical music, with a wide variety of current songs available. I would use Romanza Music 1,000 times over. Well priced and and an amazing sound! Please keep making weddings amazing with your beautiful music!

Romanza Music's reply:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you Chris for this amazing review! It was an honor and a pleasure to help you and Monica celebrate your special day. Here's to endless happiness for you and your family!
  • Christine
    Christine R. Married on 05/15/2021

Romanza music elevated the atmosphere at my wedding with their beautiful music

I am so glad I booked Romanza Music for my May 15th wedding! Marty was so great to work with and made sure I had exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The music was absolutely beautiful, and I received so many compliments. They even played a couple extra songs I didn't request and they were huge hits with the guests during cocktail hour. My husband was initially skeptical on why we needed string music at our wedding, but after seeing Marty and team play at our wedding, he agreed that they were an excellent addition to our wedding. I would recommend Marty & team to anyone for their wedding.

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review, Christine! We're so happy that you and Shiv loved the music and that your guests gave you such great feedback. All the best!
  • Jeremy
    Jeremy G. Married on 05/15/2021

Best wedding decision

Booking Romanza music was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Marty was great to work with and super responsive. He answered all of my emails almost immediately. They learned a modern song we requested and it sounded incredible. Everyone said how good the music sounded. The priest at the church asked for their info so he could use them in the future. I will def use them any opportunity I have in the future. They are wonderful.

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Jeremy for this awesome review! I hope you and Melissa have a wonderful life together.
    All the best!
  • Monica
    Monica D. Married on 03/26/2021

Romanza is a dream team!

If you need musicians for your wedding or any event, look no further! Marty and his team are excellent! To start, the whole booking process is easy as Marty is so delightful to work with and he is quick to reply. He checked in a few times before wedding day and made me feel reassured that he and his team would do a great job. He was also very helpful in music selection. Marty's team truly wowed my guests, we continue to get compliments! If I could give more than 5 stars to Marty I would!

WOW! WOW!

Thank you Monica for the blockbuster review! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour on your special day! All the best!!