Romanza Music Reviews

Romanza Music 6
Romanza Music 7

Michael Capon · Married on 10/20/2018

Kind and Accomodating

Incredible communication! Polite & able to allow any requests we made for our ceremony. They were nothing but professional, kind and accommodating. The ceremony ran late, but we were SO incredibly thankful that Marty was understanding and just kept on without an issue, offering entertainment and enchanting music for our guests. Thank you again, Marty! :)

-Michael and Katie, 10/20/18

• Ashley

Ashley Z · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you, Romanza Music!

I cannot express how grateful I am to have had Romanza Music play at our October 6th wedding. Marty is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the very beginning, planning with Marty was easy and completely stress free. His music selection is incredible! Marty worked with me to make sure my day would go exactly as I envisioned. Marty and his musicians arrived promptly and played an outstanding set for us. It added such a special touch to our outdoor ceremony. We are still getting compliments! I would highly recommend Romanza Music to anyone looking for professional, reliable, talented musicians. Thank you, Marty! You helped make our wedding day everything we dreamed of!

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Romanza Music 8

Romanza Music's reply:

Dear Ashley and Mike, Thank you for this awesome review! We were honored to play on your special day! It was a pleasure to help make it extra special!All the best!

Erica · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Marty and Romanza music! We hired a string trio for our wedding reception and cocktail hour, and were very happy with the music they played! Planning was super simple, and one of the easiest parts of putting together the entire wedding. The live strings added such a nice element to our cocktail hour and fit perfectly with the venue. Hire them!!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Erica! It was an honor to play at your wedding. All the best to you and Ted!
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

I cannot recommend Romanza Music enough. We hired their string trio for our 185 person wedding in South Salem, NY in August and they blew us away. They played for our ceremony and cocktail hour, mostly modern music, and our guest loved it! Marty, the owner, was a pleasure to work with. He was incredibly responsive throughout the planning process and just went above and beyond the entire time, making the planning super stress free. They played every single song we requested, plus many more, and provided a sound system for cocktail hour, also at no extra charge. They arrived early, and played beautiful music. I would recommend them without hesitation.

Sent on 09/16/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you, Michelle, for this awesome review! It was an honor to play on your special day!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2018

Marty was a pleasure to work with. My guests were entertained as they walked into the venue and the music for my wedding ceremony was beautiful! Marty had great communication and was very accommodating. He did not hesitate to add a song to my processional the day before the wedding that wasn't even on his playlist! I would highly recommend Romanza Music!

Sent on 07/19/2018
    Romanza Music 9

Romanza Music's reply:

Thanks Rachel so much for this awesome review! It was an honor to play at your wedding. Here's to much happiness and joy to you and Andrew!

Sharon · Married on 07/08/2018

Professional attentive responsive good value

Richard · Married on 06/25/2018

Excellent performance rating 100 on a scale of 1-10

I can't say enough good things about Marty and Romanza Music. If I were to rate them on a scale of 1-10 I would have to choose infinity. Marty was very accommodating in aspects of our dealings and the music was as good as I've heard at Lincoln Center. My guests were thrilled with the program, Marty and The Romanza String Quartet created a beautiful atmosphere and the mini-concert they performed was magnificent. The music is still flowing in my ears.

Mara · Married on 05/05/2018

Marty and his talented musicians were truly fantastic to work with. We could not have asked for a more talented, professional, and responsive group. Marty went above and beyond to find a piece of music and even wrote something! The beautiful music added just the right ambiance to our wedding ceremony.

• User7811136 · Recently married

It was perfect, coordinated very well and the music was amazing, definitely recommend

Sunnie · Married on 04/28/2018

Marty and his team are consummate professionals. We were initially trying to save some money by going with some music school students, and we quickly realized even though they were very talented, it is DEFINITELY worth the money to hire professionals for a wedding. Marty played the prelude and our ceremony music. They are very experienced so were able to play some classics and a special song we requested when thanking our parents. Marty is so responsive - a must for a stressed out bride! I only wish I had been around more to hear the beautiful music they played!!

Thank you Marty! You were awesome :)

Alyssa · Married on 03/16/2018

Marty and the Romanza musicians were a great addition to my wedding ceremony. They were on time and the music was beautiful. When I initially reached out, Marty responded within the hour. He was very accommodating and worked within our budget. Couldn’t have asked for better musicians. Thanks Marty!!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Romanza Music's reply:

Thanks so much, Alyssa! Your ceremony was so beautiful! It was an honor to play for you and Bradley on your special day!

Donna · Married on 01/27/2018

Marty is a class act. Very accommodating. I emailed him multiple times with requests and he always got back to me quickly. I would highly recommend them.

Sarah · Married on 12/10/2017

Romanza Music added an incredible touch to our cocktail reception. We even had a very last minute date change due to weather. The musicians showed up on the new date and impressed the crowd!

Cassie · Married on 12/02/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Marty and the Romanza team at our December 2017 wedding, where they managed all of our ceremony music, including pre-ceremony tunes for guests. Marty was incredibly responsive during our planning process, and was extremely accommodating of some of our admittedly unusual requests, including learning a less conventional song to play for our recessional! Several guests commented on how much they enjoyed our pre-ceremony tunes, which spanned Beach Boys to 80s to holidays - and Romanza's work really helped to set the tone for our overall wedding! We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding string quartet!

Kris · Married on 11/24/2017

Marty was a real pleasure to work with, his communication and professionalism were superb. As a group, Romanza played beautifully and were the highlight of our ceremony and cocktail hour. Marty was extremely accommodating and went above and beyond to make sure that our special day went the way we wanted it. An example of this was when I asked Marty to play a song for our ceremony that was not on their song repertoire, he went out of his way to look for the music and transcribe it. Amazing!! I would highly recommend Romanza Music for any event!

sharon · Married on 11/12/2017

Marty set the tone for an eloquent wedding when he played cello solo at our son's engagement party at our home on New Year's Day. He is professional, personable and has a passion for his art. Marty played just the right mix of music with the perfect volume to allow guests to mingle while eating, drinking and enjoying the music. He listened attentively while making arrangements for the day, made a confirmation call the week before and arrived on time. No one could ask for more. Hiring Marty was a great decision.

nancy · Married on 11/11/2017

excellent experience! great musicians and a great experience!

Meggie · Married on 10/28/2017

Romanza Music played during our on-site ceremony at Tarrytown House & Estate on 10/28/17 and were wonderful. We had specific requests for entrance music, and only provided Romanza links to YouTube for versions we liked and they absolutely created exactly what we were hoping for. Several of our friends also sang during our ceremony, and they only had time to practice with them right before, and it went beautifully. Marty was great to work with throughout the entire planning process, and truly helped make our ceremony beautiful and special!

R. · Married on 10/13/2017

The musicians (cello, violin) added such beauty to our Catholic wedding mass, from preludes to postludes and everything in between, including an original piece written by a family member for the responsorial psalm. They did a great job and worked very well with our organist.

Pauline · Married on 10/07/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Marty; he was very responsive and paid close attention to details. Marty, Faina and Sergey added so much to the ambience of our venue. The quality of the music was top-notch and they were beyond professional. One of my bridesmaid even expressed interest in hiring Romanza Music for her sister's wedding next year!

Bottom line, if I need a string trio, or quartet, I now know who to go to, and/or refer!

Maria · Married on 09/30/2017

From the very first conversation with Marty until the final notes were played at my daughter's wedding (and beyond!), it was an absolute pleasure working with Romania Music! Very accommodating and flexible when changes were made, always helpful and professional, and added the perfect touch to the ceremony. The guests made wonderful comments! Very happy!!

Gina · Married on 09/16/2017

Marty and his muscians were simply amazing... It made a huge difference to have live muscians play while my husband walked our daughter down the aisle. He was punctial, prepared, considerate and talented. Marty and his muscians were instrumental to making the day memorable.I would definetly use him again and highly recommend Romanza for any event.

Matt · Married on 09/16/2017

We were so fortunate to have found Marty and Romanza Music for our wedding this past September. Marty was an absolute pleasure to work with. Marty was responsive and open to all of our music requests (which included Oasis' "Wonderwall" & The Shins "Such Great Heights" for our ceremony). My wife and I are also nerds and Marty & co happily worked in some sci-fi classics into our pre-ceremony music, including the Force theme from Star Wars. It was amazing and you can't do better than Romanaza Music!

Romanza Music 10
    Romanza Music 11

Scott · Married on 09/09/2017

After talking with many different quartets, we were exhausted and frustrated. It felt like no one really listened to what WE wanted, and were just trying to push their own ideas on our wedding.

Enter Marty and Romanza music. From the very beginning, Marty was responsive, helpful, informative, and overall just a doll to work with. Whether it was helping us pick our song choices, or his willingness to talk after hours to help us plan through things, Marty and his team made our wedding easy and stress-free.

If his client management skills are top notch, his musicianship is even better. We were constantly told after our wedding how beautiful the music was. While we can't speak to more contemporary pieces, we went with a fully classical lineup and were very pleased.

Overall, you won't go wrong if you hire Romanza music.

• Y

Yu · Married on 09/08/2017

Dear Marty,

I hope all is well and please accept our long overdue but heartfelt thanks for the stunning job your team did for our wedding. The wedding was truly magical, amazing and was everything we had envisioned. Many of our guests said that it was one of the most wonderful weddings that they have been to! You made our special day fantastic and romantic. We can't thank you enough for all of your professional work, especially the "Anniversary"! Jannie loves your playing so much. We will recommend your service to our friends who are interested in having a Classic Trio in their events.

Thank you again and have a good day!

Sincerely,