Romanza Music Reviews

145 Reviews for Romanza Music

• Dan

Dan H. · Getting married on 01/03/2123

Great Trio for any Event

Wow! Marty's trio far exceeded expectations. Professional, with great follow up while helping me plan the music for my dad's 90th birthday party. All three musicians were extremely accommodating and sensitive to the social distancing protocol due to the covid pandemic. But the music was sensational! They played anything we through at them. From classical to rock (who would have imagined a Jimmy Page lick could sound that good on a violin!). I would highly recommend Marty and his ensemble for any event where you need great live music to fill in the background or out front and center.

Sent on 08/09/2020

Dear Dan,

It was an honor to play for you at your father's special birthday. Thank you for this awesome review! All the best!

Marty
  • Gali

Gali D. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Perfect music for our perfect day

They did a great job! When my wife was walking down the isle their rendition of Air on G String made me well up with tears. They also have some fun contemporary music options for cocktail hour etc.

Sent on 08/26/2020
  • Allison

Allison S. · Married on 07/11/2021

Wonderful to work with!

Romania Music was extremely professional and wonderful to work with. We requested a string duo for our wedding ceremony, and they delivered beautifully, receiving compliments from many of our guests. They have a wide range of song selections available and were an overall pleasure to work with. Thank you Romanza!

Sent on 07/20/2021

Dear Allison & Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. It was our honor to play at your lovely wedding at Nanina's in the Park. We wish you and Chris a lifetime of happiness, prosperity and love!

Nancy J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Wonderful Musicians!

Romanza Music provided the perfect accompaniment to our intimate family wedding ceremony. Marty and Ela are very accomplished musicians that can provide an incredibly wide range of selections for your event. I would highly recommend them and hope to use them again!!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful review. It was an honor to play at Suzanne & Alex's special day.
  • Suzanne

Suzanne J. · Married on 05/30/2021

Highly Recommend Romanza Music!

We hired Romanza Music for our wedding ceremony and are so glad we did! Marty was incredibly friendly, helpful, responsive, and professional throughout the entire process. He even helped us choose the music for our wedding ceremony! Marty and Ela are incredibly talented and were the perfect addition to our intimate wedding ceremony. Marty was truly a pleasure to work with and I hope we have the opportunity to work with him again in the future! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!!

Sent on 06/10/2021

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Suzanne for this lovely review! We are so happy for you and Alex and wish you endless mazel!
  • Christopher

Christopher S. · Married on 05/22/2021

Romanza Music is Amazing!

Romanza Music was an amazing compliment to our perfect day! Marty made the process seamless and easy. The quartet were professional and an amazing compliment to our perfect day! Planning a wedding can be difficult, especially planning the musical entertainment, but Marty and Romanza Music with their professionalism and expertise made it simple for us. Great quality classical music, with a wide variety of current songs available. I would use Romanza Music 1,000 times over. Well priced and and an amazing sound! Please keep making weddings amazing with your beautiful music!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Romanza Music's reply:

Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you Chris for this amazing review! It was an honor and a pleasure to help you and Monica celebrate your special day. Here's to endless happiness for you and your family!
  • Christine

Christine R. · Married on 05/15/2021

Romanza music elevated the atmosphere at my wedding with their beautiful music

I am so glad I booked Romanza Music for my May 15th wedding! Marty was so great to work with and made sure I had exactly what I wanted for my wedding. The music was absolutely beautiful, and I received so many compliments. They even played a couple extra songs I didn't request and they were huge hits with the guests during cocktail hour. My husband was initially skeptical on why we needed string music at our wedding, but after seeing Marty and team play at our wedding, he agreed that they were an excellent addition to our wedding. I would recommend Marty & team to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2021

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review, Christine! We're so happy that you and Shiv loved the music and that your guests gave you such great feedback. All the best!
  • Jeremy

Jeremy G. · Married on 05/15/2021

Best wedding decision

Booking Romanza music was one of the best wedding decisions I made. Marty was great to work with and super responsive. He answered all of my emails almost immediately. They learned a modern song we requested and it sounded incredible. Everyone said how good the music sounded. The priest at the church asked for their info so he could use them in the future. I will def use them any opportunity I have in the future. They are wonderful.

Sent on 05/19/2021

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Jeremy for this awesome review! I hope you and Melissa have a wonderful life together.
    All the best!
  • Monica

Monica D. · Married on 03/26/2021

Romanza is a dream team!

If you need musicians for your wedding or any event, look no further! Marty and his team are excellent! To start, the whole booking process is easy as Marty is so delightful to work with and he is quick to reply. He checked in a few times before wedding day and made me feel reassured that he and his team would do a great job. He was also very helpful in music selection. Marty's team truly wowed my guests, we continue to get compliments! If I could give more than 5 stars to Marty I would!

Sent on 04/28/2021

WOW! WOW!

Thank you Monica for the blockbuster review! It was a pleasure and an honor to provide the music for the ceremony and cocktail hour on your special day! All the best!!

Brad S. · Married on 01/30/2021

Romanza performed wonderfully at my proposal, would recommend!

Marty and Romanza Music made my proposal extremely special. I hired them for 30 mins of a string duo (violin & cello). They braved the cold weather to perform a beautiful set of songs that I picked from the comprehensive playlist on their website. I would definitely recommend making them a part of your special event!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Dear Brad,

We're so happy for you and Daniella! It was an honor to perform for you at this very special moment in your lives. As you two join in becoming one, I hope you and Daniella have a wonderful life together.

Marty

Joseph P. · Married on 01/05/2021

Couldn't have asked for anything more

Marty and his team made magic happen for our wedding this past weekend. Not only did they accommodate our special requests, but they arranged and played all songs flawlessly.

We can't recommend Romanza highly enough and will certainly be requesting their services again for any future events.

-Joe and Paisley

Sent on 05/28/2019

Dear Joe & Paisley,
    Thank you for this wonderful review! It was an honor to play at your lovely wedding!
  • Tashnia

Tashnia C. · Married on 10/24/2020

Stellar performance- wedding 10/24/20

When my fiancé and I started looking for a musician to perform at our wedding, we were so indecisive as there were so many many options to pick from; but when reaching out to Romanza music, we instantly knew they would be the right fit for us. Their responsiveness, flexibility and willing to work with our budget is top notch. Due to covid, we had to reschedule a few times and they were so understandable and made the process so much easier. I would highly recommend them, everyone at our wedding including us loved their performance. Thank you so much Romanza for such an amazing experience.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you fir this beautiful review! It was an honor to play for you and your guests! The fact that everyone loved it is music to our ears! All the best to you and Franklin!

Tom P. · Married on 10/11/2020

Romanza Music Events is truly unbelievable

Romanza Music Events is a first class vendor in every respect. Their sound is truly fantastic, and the passion with which they perform is both evident and inspiring. They created such a beautiful atmosphere for our ceremony with their serene tones, and precise performance. What’s more, they learned several songs specifically to play for our cocktail hour. These were a bit different than the emotional songs played in the ceremony, but were played equally as well. If you are looking to add a tremendous level of class to your wedding, I highly recommend contacting Romanza music. To top it off, Marty is extremely responsive and collaborative. Truly an ideal vendor experience.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you so much, Tom and Ndidi,?for this amazing review! Your wedding is most memorable. It was an honor to play for you and your guests. In addition to the quartet learning fun songs from video games, we accompanied our singer, Carolyn, in three hymns during the ceremony. It was quite a range of music. So thanks for making lovely musical requests.
  • Kate

Kate S. · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutley Wonderful!

We are SO happy we hired Romanza Music for our wedding ceremony. All of our guests raved about how beautiful they sounded and how much they enjoyed them during the ceremony. Marty communicated very well with us before the wedding and made sure their timing and scheduling was perfect. They were also happy to play 2 of our requested songs that were’t on their music list! Marty is so kind and helpful and everything was just so wonderful!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole P. · Married on 08/26/2020

Marty was fantastic!

Look no further! We had the pleasure of working with Marty, and our experience could not have been more seamless. He is a professional and an artist, a truly talented cello musician. Marty reached out to us prior to create a completely customized musical selection for the ceremony, cocktail hour, first dance, etc. When in doubt for what to choose? No fear, Marty even utilized technology to play a sample of any given piece we had in mind or that he suggested. I asked for a mix of classic (my mother is Czech and Marty played Dvorak pieces at our request) as well as more contemporary (Lana Del Ray Young and Beautiful for the bride was so beautiful). He truly set the tone for our wedding day (and hit every note :D ). All musical puns aside, we would hire Marty for any future event, heck, we would even plan an event just to have him perform at it! What a pleasure! Thank you and forever grateful!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Satish · Married on 08/21/2020

Excellent, sophisticated, highly recommend

We hired Marty and his team to play the violin and cello for our outdoor wedding during the pandemic and it was the best decision we made. Marty was incredibly easy to work with, helped us with our song selections and always responded promptly to our requests. The music was appreciated by all the attendees. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Jon L. · Married on 07/11/2020

Great experience all around!

Our experience with Marty and Romanza was truly excellent. Extremely responsive to all communication, extremely strong and deep repertoire of music, easily able to accommodate "must have" songs that were not in their repertoire. The performance was amazing; every cue was hit perfectly, not a single sour note in ~4hrs of playing. Many guests specifically commented on how excellent the music was. Very reasonably priced and probably the easiest to work with out of all of our vendors. You cannot go wrong with Romanza!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Romanza Music's reply:

Thank you Jon & Jen for this awesome review. Your wedding at Sand Castle Winery was magnificent on a glorious Indian summer day in November. May it inspire you to even greater accomplishments!

Alexis D. · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Job! It was the perfect addition

The trio were so great! the music was beautiful and everyone truly enjoyed it! They gave so many options for music too which was great!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jacqueline O. · Married on 11/01/2019

Popular Strings

Marty and Romanza were fabulous! The groom walked down the aisle to Death March StarWars and the bride Bruno Mars Marry You! It was AWESOME! Thank you Romanza!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Romanza Music's reply:

And thanks for this fabulous review, Jacqui! It was a pleasure and honor to play at Alyssa & Seth’s beautiful wedding!
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 09/26/2019

Beautiful music

Marty and his Romanza team are pros! Don't waste your time looking for other musicians. Choose Romanza. Their repertoire is limitless and they are a classy group of musicians. Marty is easy to work with and their pricing is reasonable. They will enhance your event.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Romanza Music's reply:

And limitless thanks to you, Ellen, for this wonderful review! Congratulations to you and your family for your milestone event. It was an honor to play for you!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful n

Marty and Romanza music musicians were so amazing! Marty was professional, personal, and so kind! I planned a beautiful surprise for my daughter and her husband for their wedding day by having a trio for their ceremony and cocktail hour. Marty helped make the surprise extra special by helping me find a singer for the ceremony. Everyone was blown away. Thank you so much Romanza Music

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Elizangela

Elizangela M. · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly Recommend!

Marty was a delight to work with. We had specific requests for pieces and he went above and beyond to accommodate our needs. We hired him for our ceremony and reception and they were a big hit. We highly recommend them for your special day. Thank you so much Marty for making our wedding day special!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Dear Liz and Erik,
    It was our honor to play for you. You special day was special for us, too. Thank you for hiring us and for taking the time to write a wonderful review!

Amy · Married on 07/26/2019

Fantastic!

Marty was so helpful throughout the entire choice and planning process. He was extremely accommodating and the music provided helped make the ceremony even more beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Cassandra C. · Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful Music!

Romanza did an amazing job on our big day. They were very thorough leading up to our wedding day so that they would play exactly what we wanted. They had lots of great suggestions for us too, which made it so easy to pick out a great selection of songs. Their music was absolutely beautiful! Would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Jennifer S. · Married on 05/26/2019

So pleased with our string quartet!

We had such a great experience with Romanza Music. Marty was super nice and personable. He was also very responsive to all my questions and requests and handled all the logistics (working with the venue, the AV guy etc). He made me feel really good about the musicians and music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour - all of which was modern music (60s, 70s, 80s mostly) played by a string quartet. Our guests also gave them high praise. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 06/15/2019