Romantik Destinations Reviews

5 Reviews for Romantik Destinations

• L Dannielle

Lakeshia · Married on 09/08/2018

Patient, Thorough, and Experienced Travel Agent

We met Eileen at a bridal show in Memphis. She immediately stood out from the other travel agents there, and she was very knowledgeable about the Caribbean, but also about other destinations about which we inquired (Bora Bora, Fiji, etc.). Eileen was very patient with all of my questions, responsive, and spent time researching and giving us suggestions both based on her research and her own firsthand experiences. She ended up helping us book an amazing honeymoon to Cancun. I would recommend her and would use her again!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Romantik Destinations's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I love to travel and I want my clients to have the same experiences.
  • Shay

Shavon · Married on 06/20/2015

As an avid traveler, I normally book my own travel. For the honeymoon I decided to hand over the responsibility of the planning to someone else. I met Eileen at a wedding show and decided to book her for the honeymoon. It was truly one of the best decisions that I could have made for the wedding. She created a travel experience within our BUDGET that was out of this world. I highly recommend her and hope to continue to work with Romantic Destinations beyond the wedding.

Sent on 09/17/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Eileen and Romantik Destinations. I had plenty of questions and concerns, as most brides do, and she was able handle everything and keep it stress free.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Kashanda · Married on 08/30/2014

They were very helpful and informative. Eileen made sure we had everything we needed to have a great honeymoon. We will be booking with them again soon!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Keyonna · Married on 10/02/2010

I've been coming to Eileen for 5 years now as she's helped me plan my destination wedding in Mexico, my mother's wedding in Las Vegas and now my 5 year anniversary trip to Turks and Caicos. She's also in the process of helping me plan a trip and/or cruise (we haven't decided which one yet) next year for Christmas. Eileen always provides thorough information and great advice, which helps me determine which destinations I'll enjoy most. I'm grateful for her and highly recommend her and Romantik Destinations.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Romantik Destinations's reply:

Thanks for the great review.