Romantic Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar Reviews

38 | Brooklyn, NY

38 Reviews for Romantic Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar

38 Romantic Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar Reviews

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can't even describe how wonderful Jay and Lee are!! The whole experience from start to end was phenomenal. Jay was so quick to respond to my inquiries and come our wedding day, it was more than I could have hoped for. As my mom is Spanish, it was important to us to have elements of our culture mixed into the wedding. Spanish guitar holds a special place for us so it felt wonderful hearing their beautiful music guide us during the ceremony! They also performed during the cocktail hour and their music, combined with the outdoor setting, created a truly magical experience for us and our guests. Each and every one of our guests raved about how wonderful the music was and it really created the perfect mood for our special day! I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Jay and Lee for everything!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/13/2017

Everyone loved Elysa and Jason during our wedding! They made the cocktail hour truly memorable and unique. The songs they performed were beautiful. During the planning process, they were easy to communicate with and professional. Highly recommended!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

Jay and Lyse played for our cocktail hour, and this was by far my favorite part of our wedding. They were so easy to work with and to book. They arrived early and started playing exactly on time. They really could not have done a better job, and our friends and family are still talking about how amazing the music was. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so beautiful and unique!

Marilyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Jason and Elysa performed during the cocktail hour of our wedding reception in June 2017 in the Palm House of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. We received so many compliments on their performance. Everyone absolutely loved them. I have been a huge fan of theirs for a while and love to watch their performances on YouTube. When my husband and I first got engaged, they were one of the first vendors we booked. We knew we wanted them for the cocktail hour. They definitely made the cocktail hour extra special. Thank you so much Jason and Elysa!

Joe · Married on 12/03/2016

There are so many reasons you should use Jason and Elysa for your event! We hired them for the cocktail hour for our wedding (about 70 people) in a small venue. I wanted some beautiful and memorable background music and their music fit that perfectly! I found that as my guests were conversing with me I was drifting off into listening to the sound of their amazing guitars instead of the conversation!! From my first communication with Jason all went smoothly and he made me feel completely confident that everything would go well on wedding day. Besides being extremely talented, creative and professional musicians they are very professional to do business with as well (oh, and also really nice too!) We have had the opportunity to see them perform since the wedding, in a concert setting where we had the pleasure of being able to leisurely sit and enjoy their beautiful music. I highly recommend listening to their music on their website and using them for your event -- you will be blown away!!

• Margarita

Margarita · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I booked Jason and Elysa for our wedding on Saturday September 3rd. It was by far one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process! My family is from Spain and we wanted to bring some of that culture into our wedding. Every single one of our guests commented on how beautiful the guitar music was. Jason and Elysa are so talented and professional. They played while guests were arriving, our processional and recessional music, and throughout cocktail hour. They truly made our wedding feel like "us." I can still hear the music playing that I walked down the aisle to - unbelievably beautiful and romantic!! My grandfather especially was thrilled and was dancing during cocktail hour with my mom and aunt. Our only regret is that we wish we didn't have to take photos during cocktail hour so we could hear them play more!! :) Many many thanks to both of them for making our wedding extra special. We highly recommend them!!

Dana · Married on 09/05/2015

Wow! By far one of the highlights of our wedding. Jay & Lee were simply amazing! We had their trio option; a guitar duo & percussion for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding on September 5th. I did not get the name of the man on percussion but he was awesome as well.
    They surpassed our expectations. Their music was such an unforgettable touch to our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how unique and romantic it was.
    We give Jay & Lee our highest recommendation!
    Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

jake · Married on 06/14/2015

Jason and Elysa played incredible music at our wedding. Their rendition of our requested processional song was perfect as was the rest of the ceremony and cocktail music. Our guests kept on telling us how much they loved the music and we couldn't have been happier about working with them!

• I

IAN · Married on 04/10/2015

Excellent Excellent Flamenco Duo! They arrived 1 hour early and were professional in every manner. EVERYONE raved about how good they are! I would rehire them in a heartbeat. If you doubt me listen to their sound www.rumbaflamenca.com. Phenomenal!!! Do not miss out!!!!!!!

• Y

yared · Married on 09/20/2014

Jason & Elysa were absolutely amazing. They were great to work with, were very flexible and helped to create a wonderful atmosphere for our wedding reception and ceremony. I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for making our day so special.

Yared & Joey

L · Married on 09/07/2014

Jason and Elysa performed for our cocktail hour at our small venue wedding party. Their music is absolutely beautiful and set the tone of the rest of the party with a perfect touch of class and elegance. The are professional and were promptly responsive throughout all our prewedding email correspondence. Our guests were blown away by their music. My only regret is that I had to speak to my guests and couldn't just sit and listen to Jason and Elysa for the entire hour!

absolutely amazing and so wonderful to hear - everyone raved about them all night long

Guitar Duo were amazing! Jason and his wife played such beautiful music throughout our ceremony and cocktail hour. They even learned a song to play for the bride to walk down the aisle. Everything was really special and completely perfect!

Thanks!!

Deneris · Married on 05/24/2014

Jason and Elysa were absolutely amazing at my wedding. My guests are still raving about how nice the guitars sounded and what great ambiance it gave during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend them for any event -- you won't be disappointed ;)

I wanted something different than a traditional string quartet or harp for my ceremony, and was delighted to find Jason and Elysa. Jason was wonderful to work with, offering suggestions for music to be played at different intervals. They blew everyone away! They remained to play throughout the cocktail hour and my guests will be talking about their beautiful music for years to come!

Nicole · Married on 03/29/2014

Jason played our ceremony music and cocktail hour. From the beginning he was very responsive. We did all of our correspondence over email, which for me, was quick and effective. The music speaks for itself, just check out their website. You will not find a better value anywhere for a solo guitarist, I looked. My only regret is that I didn't get to really sit down and enjoy the music, because, afterall , it was my wedding day, but my guests raved. Luckily, my cousin has hired him for her wedding in May, so I'm going to be taking a front row seat. Thanks guys!

Jacklyn · Married on 03/07/2014

Jason and Elysa were such a great compliment to our wedding. I was looking for unique music to be played for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They were the perfect fit. From the slow romantic spanish music they played for the ceremony to the upbeat fun music they played at the cocktail hour, all was amazing. I had so many guests ask me where I found them. My husband (who originally couldn't care less who I picked to do our music) could NOT stop raving about how much he loved their music. Even more beautiful in person. They were on time, professional, and amazing. HIGHLY recommend.

Thanks again!!!
    Jacklyn & Andrew
    3/7/14
    The Thatched Cottage

Jason and Elysa played during our ceremony and cocktail hour at our August wedding, and they were fantastic. The music was absolutely beautiful, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Jason was a pleasure to deal with in the months leading to the wedding. I really can't recommend Jason & Elysa in stronger terms!

Vivian · Married on 06/01/2013

Jason and Elysa were fantastic! They were flexible enough to travel from Brooklyn, NY to our Hudson Valley wedding venue. All of our guests raved about how fantastic the music was during our cocktail hour - there is such an elegant and romantic vibe in their music!

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2013

Jay and Lee were absolutely amazing during my wedding and cocktail hour. Prior to my wedding, my emails to Jay were answered very quickly and he always answered all my questions and was very accommodating. All of my guests were asking how I found them and the compliments wouldn't stop! They were truly amazing.

Tara · Married on 01/11/2013

Jay and Elysa were excellent! They were always responsive and a great help in choosing music for our ceremony. Our guests absolutely loved them during cocktail hour. I highly recommend them.

Arlene · Married on 09/28/2012

I hired Jason and Eliza as a surprise wedding day gift for my husband. They were amazing. Everyone was so impressed by the music. I absolutely loved everything they played. They are extremely talented. Even the service staff (who see weddings two-three times a week) from the venue was impressed by the music stating that it was a unique experience.

Carolina · Married on 09/21/2012

Jason and Elysa Hochman played our wedding last September, and they were absolutely marvellous! They played during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and all of our guests commented on how beautiful the Spanish guitar was. They were extremely professional, personable, punctual and easy to correspond with. They also were very flexible in working with us to arrange the perfect flow of songs during our ceremony program. And it was just beautiful! I will never forget walking down the aisle to Besame Mucho! I would highly recommend them if you want to add a special touch to your event.

• User3120359 · 2+ years ago

We had two Spanish guitarists play during our ceremony and dinner. They were very professional and their beautiful music provided the perfect background for our outdoor wedding.