Romantic Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar Reviews

47 | Brooklyn, NY

47 Reviews for Romantic Spanish, Classical & Flamenco Guitar

Jimena Guzman · Married on 10/19/2018

My favorite part of our wedding

Jason Hochman was so wonderful to work with and such an amazing addition to our wedding. I knew I wanted to incorporate part of my culture into my wedding, and Jason made that possible. My husband and I still get compliments on how impressed and awed by his performance during our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sean Heravi · Married on 10/12/2018

Jay & Lee’s awe inspiring performance

Jay and Lee are still being talked about by our guests as one of the most outstanding live performances at a wedding. My wife and I are beyond satisfied and truly blessed to have them contribute to the memory of our special day. They are a unique musical talent that if discovered by someone big, will certainly be performing on the world stage. They are top notch.

• Larisa

Larisa Yasser · Married on 10/06/2018

One of the best bands around

We chose Jay and Lee to cover pre-ceremony, ceremony, and cocktail reception for our October wedding in Brooklyn Botanic Gardens. We were looking for something romantic, intimate, and exciting at the same time. And we could not have made a better choice! They delivered an exceptional performance and high professionalism. My guests absolutely loved them!

• Sara

Sara Villarreal · Married on 09/15/2018

Highly recommend - excellent!

Absolutely loved the music. Perfect accompaniment for our cocktail hour of the reception. The music selection was vast and the musicians were very professional yet had a great sense of style that added to the flair of the evening. We had many compliments by guests on their Jay & Lee's performance. Thank you!

• Gillian

Gillian · Married on 09/07/2018

Amazing!!!

They were so good, we asked them to stay longer at our wedding! A great choice for any part of the wedding - cocktails, dinner, or the ceremony.

Dennis Heidt · Married on 09/02/2018

Bo Ho Chic at Blue Hill

Jason and Lee's quality service is only matched by the quality of their guitar playing. They provided a soulful ambience to our elegant venue. Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Alison · Married on 08/19/2018

Great guitarist for our outdoor wedding!

We actually heard Jason and Elysa play at another wedding the summer of 2017. When it came time to plane our ceremony, we weren't totally sure what we wanted but we knew we wanted at least one live musician. Jason and Elysa worked with us to figure out what was right for our wedding day and we were so pleased. They were professional and easy to work with. I loved watching our wedding video and so happy we chose them to be a part of our day.

Eeic · Married on 06/02/2018

Exactly what we wanted! Amazing

Jay and Lee played the ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding, and I wouldn't have changed a thing! They sounded amazing and brought such a unique atmosphere to our special day. It was EXACTLY what we wanted AND MORE. They are super professional, responsive, and easy to work with. We got so many compliments on their amazing work. 10/10 HIGHLY recommend for ANY occasion.

Cecilia Portilla · Married on 05/26/2018

Excellent performers

They truly created the vibe that we wanted for our cocktail hour. We got a ton of compliments. They were professional and did a great job!

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Words can't even describe how wonderful Jay and Lee are!! The whole experience from start to end was phenomenal. Jay was so quick to respond to my inquiries and come our wedding day, it was more than I could have hoped for. As my mom is Spanish, it was important to us to have elements of our culture mixed into the wedding. Spanish guitar holds a special place for us so it felt wonderful hearing their beautiful music guide us during the ceremony! They also performed during the cocktail hour and their music, combined with the outdoor setting, created a truly magical experience for us and our guests. Each and every one of our guests raved about how wonderful the music was and it really created the perfect mood for our special day! I cannot recommend them enough. Thank you Jay and Lee for everything!

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/13/2017

Everyone loved Elysa and Jason during our wedding! They made the cocktail hour truly memorable and unique. The songs they performed were beautiful. During the planning process, they were easy to communicate with and professional. Highly recommended!

Pamela · Married on 08/12/2017

Jay and Lyse played for our cocktail hour, and this was by far my favorite part of our wedding. They were so easy to work with and to book. They arrived early and started playing exactly on time. They really could not have done a better job, and our friends and family are still talking about how amazing the music was. Thank you so much for helping to make our wedding so beautiful and unique!

Marilyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Jason and Elysa performed during the cocktail hour of our wedding reception in June 2017 in the Palm House of the Brooklyn Botanic Garden. We received so many compliments on their performance. Everyone absolutely loved them. I have been a huge fan of theirs for a while and love to watch their performances on YouTube. When my husband and I first got engaged, they were one of the first vendors we booked. We knew we wanted them for the cocktail hour. They definitely made the cocktail hour extra special. Thank you so much Jason and Elysa!

Joe · Married on 12/03/2016

There are so many reasons you should use Jason and Elysa for your event! We hired them for the cocktail hour for our wedding (about 70 people) in a small venue. I wanted some beautiful and memorable background music and their music fit that perfectly! I found that as my guests were conversing with me I was drifting off into listening to the sound of their amazing guitars instead of the conversation!! From my first communication with Jason all went smoothly and he made me feel completely confident that everything would go well on wedding day. Besides being extremely talented, creative and professional musicians they are very professional to do business with as well (oh, and also really nice too!) We have had the opportunity to see them perform since the wedding, in a concert setting where we had the pleasure of being able to leisurely sit and enjoy their beautiful music. I highly recommend listening to their music on their website and using them for your event -- you will be blown away!!

• Margarita

Margarita · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I booked Jason and Elysa for our wedding on Saturday September 3rd. It was by far one of the best decisions we made during the wedding planning process! My family is from Spain and we wanted to bring some of that culture into our wedding. Every single one of our guests commented on how beautiful the guitar music was. Jason and Elysa are so talented and professional. They played while guests were arriving, our processional and recessional music, and throughout cocktail hour. They truly made our wedding feel like "us." I can still hear the music playing that I walked down the aisle to - unbelievably beautiful and romantic!! My grandfather especially was thrilled and was dancing during cocktail hour with my mom and aunt. Our only regret is that we wish we didn't have to take photos during cocktail hour so we could hear them play more!! :) Many many thanks to both of them for making our wedding extra special. We highly recommend them!!

Dana · Married on 09/05/2015

Wow! By far one of the highlights of our wedding. Jay & Lee were simply amazing! We had their trio option; a guitar duo & percussion for our ceremony and cocktail hour for our wedding on September 5th. I did not get the name of the man on percussion but he was awesome as well.
    They surpassed our expectations. Their music was such an unforgettable touch to our wedding. Our guests are still raving about how unique and romantic it was.
    We give Jay & Lee our highest recommendation!
    Thank you so much for making our day extra special!

jake · Married on 06/14/2015

Jason and Elysa played incredible music at our wedding. Their rendition of our requested processional song was perfect as was the rest of the ceremony and cocktail music. Our guests kept on telling us how much they loved the music and we couldn't have been happier about working with them!

• I

IAN · Married on 04/10/2015

Excellent Excellent Flamenco Duo! They arrived 1 hour early and were professional in every manner. EVERYONE raved about how good they are! I would rehire them in a heartbeat. If you doubt me listen to their sound www.rumbaflamenca.com. Phenomenal!!! Do not miss out!!!!!!!

• Y

yared · Married on 09/20/2014

Jason & Elysa were absolutely amazing. They were great to work with, were very flexible and helped to create a wonderful atmosphere for our wedding reception and ceremony. I would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for making our day so special.

Yared & Joey

L · Married on 09/07/2014

Jason and Elysa performed for our cocktail hour at our small venue wedding party. Their music is absolutely beautiful and set the tone of the rest of the party with a perfect touch of class and elegance. The are professional and were promptly responsive throughout all our prewedding email correspondence. Our guests were blown away by their music. My only regret is that I had to speak to my guests and couldn't just sit and listen to Jason and Elysa for the entire hour!

absolutely amazing and so wonderful to hear - everyone raved about them all night long

Guitar Duo were amazing! Jason and his wife played such beautiful music throughout our ceremony and cocktail hour. They even learned a song to play for the bride to walk down the aisle. Everything was really special and completely perfect!

Thanks!!

Deneris · Married on 05/24/2014

Jason and Elysa were absolutely amazing at my wedding. My guests are still raving about how nice the guitars sounded and what great ambiance it gave during the ceremony and cocktail hour. I highly recommend them for any event -- you won't be disappointed ;)

I wanted something different than a traditional string quartet or harp for my ceremony, and was delighted to find Jason and Elysa. Jason was wonderful to work with, offering suggestions for music to be played at different intervals. They blew everyone away! They remained to play throughout the cocktail hour and my guests will be talking about their beautiful music for years to come!