Romantic Portraits Paris Reviews

Romantic Portraits Paris 3
Romantic Portraits Paris 4
Romantic Portraits Paris 5

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2017

Krystal is professional, fun, and has an amazing eye. Working with her was a dream. I love every picture that she captured. I suggest her to everyone!

Romantic Portraits Paris 6
    Romantic Portraits Paris 7
    Romantic Portraits Paris 8
    Romantic Portraits Paris 9
    Romantic Portraits Paris 10

Brigitte · Married on 09/03/2016

Krystal has a great eye for detail and a true passion for photography. I had the absolute pleasure of sharing our special day with Krystal in September 2016, and could not have chosen a more creative, down-to-earth, professional, friendly person to capture all of the precious and cherished moments at our wedding!! Krystal was so accommodating to our French/Kiwi bridal party, and constantly had us all in stitches while simultaneously maintaining a professional standard to ensure our day flowed smoothly, as beautiful photographs were taken. Our wedding album will forever remind us of the beautiful, emotional, special, life changing day that it was!!

sandy · Married on 07/02/2016

Krystal did our engagement session in Paris few years ago. We loved her work and the warmth, so decided to work with her for our wedding as well! One of the best decision! She covered our 3 day wedding that started in Normandy on a Friday through all the way to midnight in Paris on Sunday. Krystal is not only an amazing photographer, also a good friend now. Perfect mix of posed and candid memories. Attention to detail, every time we look at our wedding pictures we go back in time and brings all the feels!

Will recommend her to anyone in a heartbeat. If you are looking for a fun, personable way to capture your special day, then you have to get Krystal.

Sandy

Sophia · Married on 06/11/2016

Krystal was perfection. I've worked with a lot of photographers in the United States and in France, and Krsytal was by far the most professional, flexible, fun, and talented of them all. If you want the most gorgeous photos to remember one of the greatest days of your life, Krystal is your gal. Just amazing!!

Tracie · Married on 06/10/2016

Krystal was awesome!! She took amazing photos and did not hesitate to capture great moments. She also isn't shy to have you pose for the perfect shot! She was always very responsive, kind and super helpful. I highly recommend her!!!

Shay · Married on 05/22/2016

Krystal is by far the best photographer my husband and I worked with! She was very professional every step of the way! When we showed our pictures to family and friends they were so amazed of the quality! From the beginning it was positive and a memorable experience. She was always kind and on my wedding day showed great patience when my girls and I were being prepped. Never made us feel rushed, but worked at a pace to make sure we got all the pictures we wanted! Thank you Krystal for your service and you'll have a forever customer!

Rachel · Married on 01/10/2015

Krystal was a joy to work with! She arrived ahead of schedule and honestly stayed a few minutes later. She captured the joy and love of our wedding date. I can't wait to share the photos with family and friends for decades to come. Simply amazing!

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

Krystal was absolutely amazing. She worked with my budget and shot everything I had asked (which believe me, was a lot!) The photos were so rich and amazing. She captured every moment, every emotion that I want to remember forever. I will recommend Krystal to everyone I can!

Dhruvi · event on: 08/10/2013

She was Amazing, she knew exactly what she was doing. She actually got to the venue early and scoped out areas we could get some really nice shots. She knew a lot of different poses, and was great to work with. Her demeanor was excellent, very patient with family and a delight to be around!

kate · Married on 11/09/2013

Krystal is amazing. She has such an incredible eye and is able to capture the best of every moment. She's so fast and able to see a great shot that we just got to enjoy ourselves. We are thrilled with her work!

Chantal · Married on 07/13/2013

Krystal was amazing. She was so flexible with our ever-changing needs, and she was completely understanding of the ceremony beginning late, due to a busy day at our wedding location. She calmly and professionally handled the entire day, including some of our relatives who wanted to self-appoint themselves as the day's event photographers, and a two-year old who did not want to stay still. I can't imagine anyone else being as patient and wonderful as she was. She captured every special moment beautifully, and made everything look so natural. She was a star and really helped us to get through a kind of hectic, but completely beautiful day. Her photos are absolutely gorgeous, and she even has us looking relaxed! Incredible! We won't hesitate to hire Krystal again for an upcoming pregnancy/family photo session, and again once the baby is born. Absolutely, we recommend hiring Krystal for any event or photo session that requires a professional, flexible, highly talented and wonderful photographer. Thank you Krystal!!!

• F

Fozia · Married on 08/11/2012

Krystal was a pleasure to work with and is very kind and personal! She is also on the same hand very professional and does whatever she can to please her customers. I would highly recommend Krystalblu Photography to any of my friends or family, and all public. She does a wonderful job and the pictures turn out breathtaking and you feel like you are re-living the event all over!

Krystal knows how to capture incredible moments. She is great with angled shots and candids. Super professional and helpful and listens great to advice.

Chrystal · Married on 06/23/2012

Krystal was wonderful. She did a great job staying in contact ahead of the wedding, letting me know what was going on and staying on top of details. She was professional yet fun on our wedding day and did a great job at putting everyone at ease. She was quick, yet thorough. I would definitely recommend her for your special occasion.

Karen · Married on 06/02/2012

We lucked out being assigned Krystal as our photographer! Krystal called us several days in advance to discuss exactly what we'd like in terms of style and focus, and she asked for a family shot list for the formal photos, and she smoothly ran the session on the day of the wedding. Both my bridesmaid and I commented on how Krystal lifted us up, giving us confidence and making us feel beautiful, during our pre-wedding photo session, and the mothers of the bride and groom loved her. I appreciate that she showed us photos on her camera along the way, so we could get a sneak peak at what she was capturing, and she was kind about taking spur-of-the moment pose requests. Krystal was wonderful about finding beautiful moments and lighting, and her personality is just so sweet! She also was there early and caught all the pre-wedding moments. I'd recommend her to capture all the important events in your life!

Katie · Married on 10/01/2011

Krystal was so fun and easy to work with. We loved the pictures, they really captured our wedding wonderfully. Can't wait to work with her again in the future :-)

Amanda · Married on 09/25/2011

You did an amazing job! You and Caroline were so great and helpful! The pictures are beautiful!

Tracy · Married on 09/22/2011

Krystle is very professional and fool of energy. She comes up with very good ideas for your photo shoot

Meghan · Married on 06/25/2011

Krystal was great! Our wedding photos look amazing and everyone has complimented us on how wonderful she was to work with!

Working with Krystal to achieve the best pictures of our wedding was a joy. Krystal works with premise of enjoying your day, keeping it as stress-free as possible. Krystal met with my husband to be and me several times to discuss what we wanted in our photos, and to see the locations of our wedding and reception venues. Along with taking great photos, Krystal helped with the little things that need attention, and tallked with our guests to learn more about them. I was amazed to see the number of photos taken that captured her connection with our guests.

The CD and picture book that Krystal created were gifts beyond measure. We are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Krystal. She is the best!

Julie · event on: 12/01/2013

Krystal was wonderful. She took time to encourage us and make the photo shoot so fun. The pictures came out better than I could have ever imagined. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a photographer who is fun, energetic, and creative.

Kacey · event on: 12/01/2012

Krystal is a consummate professional; she came to our home to do a holiday photo shoot and was incredibly personable and put us at ease right away. She was creative in her ability to think on her feet, which led us outdoors in front of our old barn. Our photo shoot was so much fun I didn't want it to end. The best part though was that we did not wait long for our edited photos! We had them in the blink of an eye and they were all amazing! We used one of the photos last year as our holiday card/ ornament and several others we have farmed and they are now hanging in our home. We loved our holiday photo shoot so much that we recommended Krystal to a friend who also used her for a family photo shoot. We will continue to engage Krystal whenever we need family photos (when she is stateside of course). She is also a very talented travel photographer!

Melina · event on: 12/30/2013

Krystal is an amazing photographer! She is very talented with a great eye. During the photo shoot she made us feel very comfortable and it showed in the final product ,the pictures came out absolutely beautiful and she had them done very quickly. Thank you so much Krystal fo the gift that will last forever.

Ashley · Married on 06/04/2011

Krystal was the perfect photographer for our wedding. She was flexible, kind, professional, and friendly every step of the way. She fit in with all of the wedding party and family. She was very patient and executed the "formal picture taking time" (which can turn out to be such a nightmare) professionally and efficiently. She made sure that we were satisfied with the variety/type of pics being taken. We had a blast with her. Oh...and did I mention that the pictures are absolutely gorgeous!!!! :D

Ashley · event on: 09/20/2013

My husband and I wanted to remember our trip to Paris with some great photos and happened to find Krystal. She was not only responsive leading up to our trip, but she was great about helping us to figure out what to wear/bring/expect! And once we finally arrived, she was really nice and put us at ease as we started shooting. She even took the time to point out sights and cool areas/restaurants on the way. It actually helped us check off a few of the sightseeing boxes on our list as well. We got to many more locations than I thought possible and had a great time along the way!!

She delivered the pictures early and we were thrilled to see them!! We loved working with Krystal and are so happy we have these beautiful pictures to remember our trip!