Romantic Florals LLC Reviews

Romantic Florals LLC 5
Romantic Florals LLC 6

Angela Hooper · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful experience!

Tricia did the flowers for my daughter’s wedding and did a fabulous job. The color scheme was just what my daughter wanted and the flowers were beautiful. I felt like Tricia went above and beyond to make the wedding day special.

• Jordyn

Jordyn Busby · Married on 09/15/2018

Best florist EVER!!

Where do I begin?! Tricia was AMAZING and completely in tune to what I was looking for on my wedding day. She listened to all my attempts to describe what was in my mind and was kind enough to let me show her a million pictures on Pinterest. All I can say is she absolutely nailed it!! Tricia is truly an artist in her craft and my flowers turned out better than I could of ever dreamed of. I cannot thank he enough! I loved working with her (she really is the sweetest) and I would recommend her to any bride :)

Jennifer Adams · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely amazing! I had to plan my wedding 6 hours away! Tricia was fantastic! We talked about everything! She sent so many pictures! We were so happy! Everything was so beautiful!!!

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Tricia, owner of Romantic Florals. From our first consultation, she was helpful, professional, and really worked hard to maximize our small budget for a large wedding. She was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with for my March, 24th wedding; eased my anxieties, and helped me make decision about what I wanted for the wedding. I had no clue when it came to flowers. To quote her from one of our conversations “Let me handle it; you enjoy your day.” That’s her mindset through the entire process, she will pamper you with excellent service. I loved that she texted me pictures as she put things together for my feedback. On the flowers, our bouquets were gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. I’m still receiving compliments on them and questions on who did the flowers. Even all my guys thought their boutonniere with blue thistle incorporated were the coolest; that’s high praise coming from some groomsmen! Tricia created 25+ 6ft garland runners and a 20ft arch piece; she came delivered to a venue and set everything up herself. Her work really set the mood for the entire evening. If you want superior service, swoon worthy florals, and someone willing to work with your budget, Tricia at Romantic Florals is it, hands down.

Janet · Married on 12/16/2017

Tricia with Romantic Florals is over the top with her floral wedding designs for my daughter’s wedding on 12.16.17! Very professional and super creative in all she did for the wedding. Beautiful bouquets, ceremony flowers for the alter and chair florals to the cake flowers! Loved working with her and she was spot on with everything she promised! Thank you Tricia for the very personal touch! I knew I never had to worry about anything from the moment we met! Janet

Romantic Florals LLC 7
    Romantic Florals LLC 8

C · Married on 11/11/2017

We used florals as the primary decor for our wedding and Romantic Florals was referred to us by our wedding planner. Tricia was super friendly, very professional, organized, and attentive through the entire process. During the consultation, she was very proactive with helping with the overall plan and kept in touch well. I felt like she really listened to my vision and she worked within the budget we set without hesitation and did not sacrifice any creativity or aesthetics with her creations. Tricia is really knowledgeable about the flowers she works with and I could tell that she really takes pride in her creations and enjoys her work. Anytime I had questions she responded right away. She even helped open my eyes to different types of flowers to use in my design and I can say that I now appreciate flowers I wouldn't have without her. Her attentiveness and attention to detail during the entire process really helped me feel relaxed on the day of my wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Romantic Florals! I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Tricia. Her execution was on point! She did an incredible job and I was very happy with how beautiful all of the florals were for the wedding!

Romantic Florals LLC 9
    Romantic Florals LLC 10

Denise · Married on 10/22/2017

Romantic Florals was an absolute joy to work with for my daughter’s wedding. Tricia was so attentive to everything my daughter wanted and never tried to push us us to do things we didn’t want. She provided us with wonderful suggestions when we gave her a vision of what my daughter wanted. She also was so good about repurposing Florals that were used for the wedding ceremony to move and then use them for the reception. She always kept my daughter and I in mind concerning costs and stayed well within our budget. I would recommend Romantic Florals to anyone!

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

We are very pleased with Romantic Florals with the amazing floral arrangements on our Wedding. They were beautiful

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

I had such a pleasant experience with Tricia and Romantic Florals! I was an out-of-town bride (currently living in Seattle and planning my Austin wedding), and Tricia was always available by phone and very accommodating with my ever-changing floral visions. I was able to tell her my budget and ideal color scheme, and she suggested flowers that still looked great but fit into my budget. She was so good about helping me stay within budget!

The best part about working with Tricia is how customer-centric she is. When I would fly into Austin for wedding planning, she suggested meeting in person to make sure plans were on track. Also, the day before my wedding when she was beginning to arrange my bouquets, she texted me photos of the bridesmaids' and bridal bouquets to make sure they were exactly how I envisioned.

Romantic Florals LLC 11
    Romantic Florals LLC 12
  • Madame P to be

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

We were very happy with Romantic Florals! Tricia was recommended to us by our wedding DOC Michelle Bromley when we were having a hard time getting responses from florists at Whole Foods and Central Market. I am so glad we went with her. She was in touch with us and always responded to any questions we had really quickly (something that shouldn't be taken for granted! as a bride you want to know that your florist is responsible, and I always felt 100% confident that Tricia would be there for us). She was also especially great at working to get us the look we wanted within our budget, since she had recommendations for small changes we could make (e.g. swap out one kind of flower for another similar but more budget-friendly one), and she was great about playing around with the different options until we were happy with it all. She even worked with my aunt to coordinate the church decor, and my aunt loved her too and thought that I chose well on the florist :)
    I really have no complaints! And I've gotten several compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding!

noemi · Married on 04/15/2017

Highly recommend Tricia. She always responded promptly to any questions I had, helped us decide on flowers and gave us great recommendations. She spent hours with us putting the whole floral plan together for my wedding. I never had to worry about my flowers because I knew she had everything handled. She even put the flowers on my cake the day of the wedding because my cake person had sent someone who didn't know what they were doing. Hiring Tricia will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding.

Desiree · Married on 03/11/2017

I had the best experience with Romantic Florals, and my husband and I are so lucky to have worked with Tricia. As a first-time bride, I had no clue how involved and expensive flowers are for a special occasion. During my research, my mother and I had the worst luck with other vendors who not only wanted to charge twice as much as Romantic Florals, but also lacked knowledgeable employees and professional service.

Additionally, Romantic Florals was the only florist who said they could work with my tight budget while meeting my Bridezilla demands of elegance. All I had to do was pull my favorite floral arrangements from Pinterest, and Romantic Florals would offer different floral options to duplicate the look for a fraction of the cost. Romantic Florals would ask specific questions such as, "What in particular is it about the look that you want to capture? The fullness of the bouquets, the color, the whimsiness of the silver dollars?" I was so clueless, so that was the most helpful part.

My husband and I were so pleased with the execution of our wedding day as well! I wish we could get married again so Romantic Florals could design our floral arrangements :)

Tanya · Married on 02/10/2017

Tricia is AMAZING. After listening to my vision, she had some suggestions that I hadn't even considered. She is kind, professional, and so so talented. I had some sola wood flowers that I had purchased and had considered using before I officially booked her. I asked Tricia if she thought there was anything we could do with them so that they wouldn't have to go to waste and she told me to drop them off and she would try to incorporate them into my arrangements. They came out SO BEAUTIFUL! The florals at my wedding were absolutely stunning. Tricia worked within my price range and my flowers looked as if I had a budget that was twice that of what it actually was. I am incredibly pleased and will continue to recommend Romantic Florals to anyone and everyone I know.

Lucia · Married on 12/02/2016

Completely recommend Romantic Florals. Tricia is amazing at what's she does, very flexible in pricing and will work with your budget. Her quality of work is amazing and she is just the sweetest person. Please consider her for your special event. She even designed a bouquet she had NEVER done before and It turned out beautiful. Thanks Tricia.

Tricia was great to work with and understood the design I wanted! Even when it came down to tweaking a few things the day before the wedding she was flexible and able to accommodate to any worries I had. Needless to stay my florals were beautiful.

Jill · Married on 10/15/2016

Tricia was fantastic to work with! Really nice, super helpful, very flexible and accommodating when I needed to change some floral decisions due to cost. Really loved her!

Becky · Married on 10/09/2016

I met the owner of Romantic Florals, Tricia, at The Bridal Extravaganza. My finance and I set up a consultation with her and we were very impressed with her knowledge, her directness in the services she provides, and just the way she listened to our ideas and cultivated them into something even greater. Tricia is extremely talented and created absolutely stunning centerpieces, garlands, and floral focal points for our wedding. I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and how she captured the exact feeling and emotion I wanted our flowers to represent. Tricia was wonderful to work with; she is professional, friendly, and communicated with us well during every process. She even sent me photos of the centerpieces when she began working on them to see if they were on par to what we wanted - they were beyond my expectations! Romantic Florals is very reasonably priced and, to me, the value of having an amazing florist create such gorgeous flowers for our wedding was more than worth the cost. I would recommend Tricia to anyone planning a wedding or event. I had very high standards planning my wedding and Tricia surpassed those to a higher level of amazing.

Melina · Married on 10/01/2016

Tricia with Romantic Florals was absolutely fantastic to work with! We couldn't be happier with how all of our floral arrangements turned out for our wedding in early October. They were stunning!
    I met Tricia at the Spring Bridal Extravaganza, and she was very attentive and professional. She was the only florist at the show who included approximate pricing on the brochure, which made me feel very comfortable in approaching her further and schedule our initial consultation.
    Tricia is very talented, knowledgeable, and very creative! I showed her inspirational pictures, colors, and type of greenery and flowers I liked, and she got my style right away. She brought my vision to life so beautifully.
    She was very considerate about my budget too, and provided several detailed quotes at different price points. Her prices are great and totally worth it.
    Once you hire Tricia, she will be there for you! My wedding got an unexpected major makeover, and what could've been a very stressful moment, Tricia walked me through the floral redesign so gracefully and successfully. I was so thankful to have her by my side. She's a GEM!
    I can't say enough good things about, Tricia. I loved her work and truly enjoyed working with her.

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with them! She really took my vision and made it come to life. I always had a pleasant experience and she also worked with me when I told her my budget! Overall amazing company!

Lacey · Married on 09/10/2016

She is awesome! Very friendly and knowledgeable and will make sure that you love your flowers! Very pleased with our flowers!

Amber · Married on 05/28/2016

My daughter and I interviewed several florists, but we got the impression that they thought a little too highly of themselves and didn’t care to listen to what we really wanted. They were going to do what they thought best. But when we met with Trisha, we knew we had found our florist. She really listened and tried to understand exactly what we wanted. She has a small business and works out of her home which enables her to put personal touches into her designs to get it just right instead of the generic that tends to happen with large florists. We showed her a picture of how we wanted the sweetheart table and she executed it perfectly. Actually, it was better than the photo. We had special elements we wanted in my daughter’s bouquet and in my corsage. They turned out perfect! We were very pleased with Trisha and her professionalism. She was on time the day of the wedding and everything arrived fresh and ready to go. I would highly recommend Romantic Florals!

Jeremy · Married on 04/30/2016

Tricia was very professional, knowledgable, and wonderful to work with.

Our outdoor wedding at the end of April really looked like it was certain to be rained out. She had solid plans for either rain or shine and although rain seemed certain, when the sun came out she was able to go with the flow and make it beautiful.

We highly recommend her, and of course, the flowers were perfect!

Keli · Married on 04/29/2016

I was so impressed with Tricia with Romantic Florals. My husband and I first met her at one of the local wedding shows in our area. From our first consultation Tricia was so patient willing to look at all of my pins from Pintrest and I felt she genuinely listened to all of my ideas even thought I wasn't quite sure how to put them together. With her knowledge and expertise she helped me make all of my ideas a reality for our wedding flowers. She was also willing to work with our budget and help us get the best value for the money that we were spending. As our big day drew closer she kept me in the loop as to how things were going with our order and she stayed in constant contact to make sure that everything looked like I envisioned for our flowers. I was so excited and speechless when I saw her bring my bouquet as well as the bridesmaids bouquets into my bridal suite. Then to add to my surprise the flowers that were displayed at our ceremony site and on the reception tables were absolutely stunning. I genuinely felt like she went the extra mile to make my flowers not only beautiful but the results surpassed my expectations. Our entire experience with Tricia was wonderful and I highly recommend her. She is very personal able and will work hard to ensure that you have beautiful flowers for your special day.

Cassandra · Married on 04/23/2016

Tricia knew I was on a budget but still wanting a beautiful wedding. She saw all the photos of my dream flowers, was able to substitute some of the expensive things for more cost effective options and made my dream come true! My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I don't have one negative thing to say about them or her. She was so helpful!!!

Five stars just isn't enough to describe Tricia's talent. She provided the most beautiful arrangements for my wedding, and her prices are unbeatable. I found her at a bridal extravaganza in Austin, and to say I was lucky to have found her is an understatement. Not only is she kind, but she works with you every step of the way until your vision comes to life. I can't say enough about her -- she truly is a gem.