Romantic Florals LLC Reviews

41 Reviews for Romantic Florals LLC

• Alexandra

Alexandra Penrose · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Tricia was wonderful working with me! I had no idea how to put into words what I wanted, but some how she knew exactly what I was looking for! She worked with me on exactly what I wanted, was able to do payment plans with me, and just absolutely wowed me when I saw everything!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Julie Otis · Married on 11/16/2019

Knows her stuff!

Tricia worked hard to help capture my envision of my wedding day. Even some last minute changes Tricia was able to adapt and still give me exactly what I was looking for. She really knows her flowers and will communicate with you ensuring you get what you want! She did a great job! Thank you!

Sent on 11/30/2019

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection

Tricia is amazing! She went above and beyond to make sure my florals and centerpieces were gorgeous for my wedding day! I was live in New Jersey and my wedding was in Austin. It was very difficult to plan a wedding living away. She definitely helped make the process so much easier! Everything looked beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Alyssa Bravo · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing!!!

Tricia did an amazing job for my wedding. I loved everything! My flowers for my wedding turned out exactly how I wanted it!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Sharon · Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding flowers

Tricia was amazing; I was a bride who had no idea where to start. She guided me from start to finish.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Angela Hooper · Married on 10/26/2018

Beautiful experience!

Tricia did the flowers for my daughter’s wedding and did a fabulous job. The color scheme was just what my daughter wanted and the flowers were beautiful. I felt like Tricia went above and beyond to make the wedding day special.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Jordyn

Jordyn Busby · Married on 09/15/2018

Best florist EVER!!

Where do I begin?! Tricia was AMAZING and completely in tune to what I was looking for on my wedding day. She listened to all my attempts to describe what was in my mind and was kind enough to let me show her a million pictures on Pinterest. All I can say is she absolutely nailed it!! Tricia is truly an artist in her craft and my flowers turned out better than I could of ever dreamed of. I cannot thank he enough! I loved working with her (she really is the sweetest) and I would recommend her to any bride :)

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jennifer Adams · Married on 09/08/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Absolutely amazing! I had to plan my wedding 6 hours away! Tricia was fantastic! We talked about everything! She sent so many pictures! We were so happy! Everything was so beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/24/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Tricia, owner of Romantic Florals. From our first consultation, she was helpful, professional, and really worked hard to maximize our small budget for a large wedding. She was by far one of the easiest vendors to work with for my March, 24th wedding; eased my anxieties, and helped me make decision about what I wanted for the wedding. I had no clue when it came to flowers. To quote her from one of our conversations “Let me handle it; you enjoy your day.” That’s her mindset through the entire process, she will pamper you with excellent service. I loved that she texted me pictures as she put things together for my feedback. On the flowers, our bouquets were gorgeous, unique, and perfect for our wedding. I’m still receiving compliments on them and questions on who did the flowers. Even all my guys thought their boutonniere with blue thistle incorporated were the coolest; that’s high praise coming from some groomsmen! Tricia created 25+ 6ft garland runners and a 20ft arch piece; she came delivered to a venue and set everything up herself. Her work really set the mood for the entire evening. If you want superior service, swoon worthy florals, and someone willing to work with your budget, Tricia at Romantic Florals is it, hands down.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Janet · Married on 12/16/2017

Tricia with Romantic Florals is over the top with her floral wedding designs for my daughter’s wedding on 12.16.17! Very professional and super creative in all she did for the wedding. Beautiful bouquets, ceremony flowers for the alter and chair florals to the cake flowers! Loved working with her and she was spot on with everything she promised! Thank you Tricia for the very personal touch! I knew I never had to worry about anything from the moment we met! Janet

Sent on 12/18/2017

C · Married on 11/11/2017

We used florals as the primary decor for our wedding and Romantic Florals was referred to us by our wedding planner. Tricia was super friendly, very professional, organized, and attentive through the entire process. During the consultation, she was very proactive with helping with the overall plan and kept in touch well. I felt like she really listened to my vision and she worked within the budget we set without hesitation and did not sacrifice any creativity or aesthetics with her creations. Tricia is really knowledgeable about the flowers she works with and I could tell that she really takes pride in her creations and enjoys her work. Anytime I had questions she responded right away. She even helped open my eyes to different types of flowers to use in my design and I can say that I now appreciate flowers I wouldn't have without her. Her attentiveness and attention to detail during the entire process really helped me feel relaxed on the day of my wedding. I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Romantic Florals! I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to work with Tricia. Her execution was on point! She did an incredible job and I was very happy with how beautiful all of the florals were for the wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Denise · Married on 10/22/2017

Romantic Florals was an absolute joy to work with for my daughter’s wedding. Tricia was so attentive to everything my daughter wanted and never tried to push us us to do things we didn’t want. She provided us with wonderful suggestions when we gave her a vision of what my daughter wanted. She also was so good about repurposing Florals that were used for the wedding ceremony to move and then use them for the reception. She always kept my daughter and I in mind concerning costs and stayed well within our budget. I would recommend Romantic Florals to anyone!

Sent on 12/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

We are very pleased with Romantic Florals with the amazing floral arrangements on our Wedding. They were beautiful

Sent on 12/06/2017

Natalie · Married on 09/23/2017

I had such a pleasant experience with Tricia and Romantic Florals! I was an out-of-town bride (currently living in Seattle and planning my Austin wedding), and Tricia was always available by phone and very accommodating with my ever-changing floral visions. I was able to tell her my budget and ideal color scheme, and she suggested flowers that still looked great but fit into my budget. She was so good about helping me stay within budget!

The best part about working with Tricia is how customer-centric she is. When I would fly into Austin for wedding planning, she suggested meeting in person to make sure plans were on track. Also, the day before my wedding when she was beginning to arrange my bouquets, she texted me photos of the bridesmaids' and bridal bouquets to make sure they were exactly how I envisioned.

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Madame P to be

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

We were very happy with Romantic Florals! Tricia was recommended to us by our wedding DOC Michelle Bromley when we were having a hard time getting responses from florists at Whole Foods and Central Market. I am so glad we went with her. She was in touch with us and always responded to any questions we had really quickly (something that shouldn't be taken for granted! as a bride you want to know that your florist is responsible, and I always felt 100% confident that Tricia would be there for us). She was also especially great at working to get us the look we wanted within our budget, since she had recommendations for small changes we could make (e.g. swap out one kind of flower for another similar but more budget-friendly one), and she was great about playing around with the different options until we were happy with it all. She even worked with my aunt to coordinate the church decor, and my aunt loved her too and thought that I chose well on the florist :)
    I really have no complaints! And I've gotten several compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at the wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2017

noemi · Married on 04/15/2017

Highly recommend Tricia. She always responded promptly to any questions I had, helped us decide on flowers and gave us great recommendations. She spent hours with us putting the whole floral plan together for my wedding. I never had to worry about my flowers because I knew she had everything handled. She even put the flowers on my cake the day of the wedding because my cake person had sent someone who didn't know what they were doing. Hiring Tricia will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2017

Desiree · Married on 03/11/2017

I had the best experience with Romantic Florals, and my husband and I are so lucky to have worked with Tricia. As a first-time bride, I had no clue how involved and expensive flowers are for a special occasion. During my research, my mother and I had the worst luck with other vendors who not only wanted to charge twice as much as Romantic Florals, but also lacked knowledgeable employees and professional service.

Additionally, Romantic Florals was the only florist who said they could work with my tight budget while meeting my Bridezilla demands of elegance. All I had to do was pull my favorite floral arrangements from Pinterest, and Romantic Florals would offer different floral options to duplicate the look for a fraction of the cost. Romantic Florals would ask specific questions such as, "What in particular is it about the look that you want to capture? The fullness of the bouquets, the color, the whimsiness of the silver dollars?" I was so clueless, so that was the most helpful part.

My husband and I were so pleased with the execution of our wedding day as well! I wish we could get married again so Romantic Florals could design our floral arrangements :)

Sent on 04/06/2017

Tanya · Married on 02/10/2017

Tricia is AMAZING. After listening to my vision, she had some suggestions that I hadn't even considered. She is kind, professional, and so so talented. I had some sola wood flowers that I had purchased and had considered using before I officially booked her. I asked Tricia if she thought there was anything we could do with them so that they wouldn't have to go to waste and she told me to drop them off and she would try to incorporate them into my arrangements. They came out SO BEAUTIFUL! The florals at my wedding were absolutely stunning. Tricia worked within my price range and my flowers looked as if I had a budget that was twice that of what it actually was. I am incredibly pleased and will continue to recommend Romantic Florals to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 02/12/2017

Lucia · Married on 12/02/2016

Completely recommend Romantic Florals. Tricia is amazing at what's she does, very flexible in pricing and will work with your budget. Her quality of work is amazing and she is just the sweetest person. Please consider her for your special event. She even designed a bouquet she had NEVER done before and It turned out beautiful. Thanks Tricia.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Tricia was great to work with and understood the design I wanted! Even when it came down to tweaking a few things the day before the wedding she was flexible and able to accommodate to any worries I had. Needless to stay my florals were beautiful.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Jill · Married on 10/15/2016

Tricia was fantastic to work with! Really nice, super helpful, very flexible and accommodating when I needed to change some floral decisions due to cost. Really loved her!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Becky · Married on 10/09/2016

I met the owner of Romantic Florals, Tricia, at The Bridal Extravaganza. My finance and I set up a consultation with her and we were very impressed with her knowledge, her directness in the services she provides, and just the way she listened to our ideas and cultivated them into something even greater. Tricia is extremely talented and created absolutely stunning centerpieces, garlands, and floral focal points for our wedding. I was amazed at how beautiful the flowers were and how she captured the exact feeling and emotion I wanted our flowers to represent. Tricia was wonderful to work with; she is professional, friendly, and communicated with us well during every process. She even sent me photos of the centerpieces when she began working on them to see if they were on par to what we wanted - they were beyond my expectations! Romantic Florals is very reasonably priced and, to me, the value of having an amazing florist create such gorgeous flowers for our wedding was more than worth the cost. I would recommend Tricia to anyone planning a wedding or event. I had very high standards planning my wedding and Tricia surpassed those to a higher level of amazing.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Melina · Married on 10/01/2016

Tricia with Romantic Florals was absolutely fantastic to work with! We couldn't be happier with how all of our floral arrangements turned out for our wedding in early October. They were stunning!
    I met Tricia at the Spring Bridal Extravaganza, and she was very attentive and professional. She was the only florist at the show who included approximate pricing on the brochure, which made me feel very comfortable in approaching her further and schedule our initial consultation.
    Tricia is very talented, knowledgeable, and very creative! I showed her inspirational pictures, colors, and type of greenery and flowers I liked, and she got my style right away. She brought my vision to life so beautifully.
    She was very considerate about my budget too, and provided several detailed quotes at different price points. Her prices are great and totally worth it.
    Once you hire Tricia, she will be there for you! My wedding got an unexpected major makeover, and what could've been a very stressful moment, Tricia walked me through the floral redesign so gracefully and successfully. I was so thankful to have her by my side. She's a GEM!
    I can't say enough good things about, Tricia. I loved her work and truly enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

I loved working with them! She really took my vision and made it come to life. I always had a pleasant experience and she also worked with me when I told her my budget! Overall amazing company!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Lacey · Married on 09/10/2016

She is awesome! Very friendly and knowledgeable and will make sure that you love your flowers! Very pleased with our flowers!

Sent on 09/13/2016