Roman Studios Reviews

Roman Studios 5
Roman Studios 6
Roman Studios 7

Katrina · Married on 05/05/2018

We loved working with Roman Studios!

Sent on 07/07/2018

KT · Married on 03/16/2018

Roman Studios did our wedding photos, our children’s photos and we are doing family photos in the fall. We love these guys and will have them take our photos for everything!!!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Roman Studios 8
    Roman Studios 9
    Roman Studios 10

Joe · Married on 10/07/2017

Rich and Christina are the most professional and sweetest people in the industry. They made me and my wife feel just out of this world with joy and ease on our wedding day.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Allison · Married on 10/07/2017

Roman Studios did more on our wedding day then just take pictures, they we’re a large reason why our wedding was so incredibly special. They look at details I have never seen before and truly care about the bride and groom. Honestly working with them was some of the fondest memories we have about the wedding process. They made it so easy and smooth. If you want the most gorgeous pictures with a husband a wife team that will be much more than photographers, then hire Roman Studios. We will be using them for years to come. Thank you Richard and Cristina for helping give us the best day of our life.

Sent on 07/14/2018

Debra · Married on 09/02/2017

We live out of state and needed a photographer for an engagement celebration in Eugene. The Romans worked their magic! In the morning they picked up the happy couple up at the hotel, knew the perfect local park to use as a backdrop and made them feel comfortable. That evening at dinner, they assisted grandparents and arranged family members to capture photos to treasure for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Analise · Married on 10/22/2016

Cristina was an amazing photographer! My husband and I felt so at ease with her photographing us, AND she was prompt and professional at each shoot! She took incredible photos, and the editing afterwards was top notch. We still use these photos today, and are excited to be able to work with her again soon! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Roman Studios 11
    Roman Studios 12

Hollie · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Roman Studios!!! Not only were their pictures stunning and everything and more of what we had wished for, but they are also two of the kindest souls you’ll meet on this planet. Extremely easy to work with, great and positive attitudes, and really are focused on making your day the very best!

Sent on 06/26/2018
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 09/03/2016

Amazing photos, wonderful people!

Karen · Married on 08/20/2016

Roman Studios made our special day even more special with the beautiful pictures ! My husband and I would highly recommend them !

Michael · Married on 07/23/2016

The Romans exceeded all expectations when they did the video for our wedding. They were very attentive to our needs and patient with our questions and requests. They took deep personal care into making sure every aspect of our experience was memorable and perfect. They will be our videographers for life!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Mike · Married on 03/07/2015

Not only are the Romans the very best when it comes to wedding photography, they're also the most professional, accommodating and helpful people you'll ever come across.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Charla · Married on 07/12/2014

I would highly recommend Roman Studios. Not only were they very professional but they were fun to work with. They were open to suggestions we had about shots and having 2 photographers was wonderful. The invitations Cristina made were exactly what we were looking for. Luckily we only have one wedding we had to do, but if we had other kids, we'd hire them again in a minute. Thank you so much Richard and Cristina for helping to make Molly & Drew's wedding so special.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Above and beyond care! They listened to what I wanted, helped me with what I needed, and even encouraged me. They were great to work with. Kind people, and very laid back. They made the day about me, and my husband. Never tried to rush us, and never said no to any of my ideas. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2014

Roman Studios does amazing pictures! Really helps your big day go smooth and knows just how to help make everything more special than you could imagine! They are the best, and absolutely amazing people. I was so happy to have them apart of my big day. You can’t get a better company (or couple) to photograph every special moment.

Roman Studios 13
    Roman Studios 14

Brooke · Married on 05/25/2013

The Romans were so amazing. Their work is completely beautiful and captured our day so stunningly. They were so friendly and good with our whole bridal party, and large families. I cannot praise the job that they do enough, and do so to anybody that will listen to me. I will be using them for any future professional photography possible. They made our day go so much more smoothly because of their professionalism, they way they got to know us and what was important to us, and keeping everybody focused while having a complete blast! We love them and call them our friends. We also used them for their Synergy service, and it was one of the best decisions we've ever made. They did such a phenomenal job.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Courtney · Married on 05/04/2013

Cristina and Richard are amazing. It was so great to have a male and female duo. They were with us all day and were so professional. They intervened and directed when needed and at other points when they weren’t we didn’t notice them intruding with cameras. We loved every single one of their pictures and are still using them for family photos five years later. They have so much experience. Go with them. You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2012

Richard and Christina were an amazing team and I was so glad to have them as my photographers! Not only did they take some incredible pictures, they came to my rehearsal dinner, had some great suggestions while I was planning, and worked with my DJ on the wedding day to keep things running smoothly. I absolutely love our photos and I really felt like I was re-living our wedding day when I looked through them! They also got some really great photos of our guests who have been really excited to see themselves in our pictures!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Anna · Married on 08/04/2012

Richard and his wife Cristina went the extra mile to make our day so special! From first Meeting with them, up until after our wedding, they have been so good at communicating through emails. We told them our style and went above and beyond to make sure they captured those special shots. The quailty and professionalism was top notch, and they did an excellent job working with our dj to make sure the night flowed perfectly. Richard and the dj even put together a synergy presentation that was so incredibly special to us and was definitely the hit of the night! Thanks again roman studios! We couldn't ask for better pictures!

Sent on 09/04/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/29/2012

Richard and Christina Roman are great. They help you set up a day-of schedule for the wedding. We also had them do our Engagement session and at the wedding the Synergy presentation with Rick from Bass Is Loaded. (Awesome idea if anyone is interested)
    Everything was just right. They take gorgeous photos of even plain people like us! They are very pleasant and reliable. They post photos online so that everyone can see them. We could not have asked for anyone better.
    Just perfect. :)

Sent on 08/22/2012

Mackenzie · Married on 07/21/2012

We were so happy to have The Romans as our photographers. They were very easy to talk to and to take pictures with. The quality of our pictures are so great and we love our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They were the nicest people and very personable which fit well with our families and friends. Everyone loved them and enjoyed having them around. I will forever get pictures done by them especially when we start our own family. Thank you so much for making our day something we will always remember.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Carmen · Married on 05/19/2012

I believe the most important service at a wedding is the photographer. Photographs last a lifetime and are the moments beyond words. Generations to come will value the photographs, if not as much, than much, much more.

Selecting the right photographer to capture our most special day was crucial—I had very high expectations as a photographer myself. I have also had the pleasure of working as an assistant for Roman Studios in 2009 while my husband and I lived/worked in Salem for a summer before graduate and law school. During that time, I observed not only how professional and talented Richard and Christine are, but what amazing friends, parents and teammates they are.

I've worked with a lot of photographers and have a lot of friends who are photographers, so our decision was hard. But, selecting Richard Roman was the best decision ever! His imagery speaks for itself. However, we'd like to add just how professional and personable Richard is to work with.

Richard went above and beyond! Our family and friends loved him. He made everyone feel comfortable and at ease, which is a job in itself. RR was such a blast to work with and truly fit in as one of our guests at the wedding.

Richard traveled to Montana to photograph our day and we couldn't feel more appreciative of his willingness and flexibility. He even jumped right in helping my bridesmaids with last minute details of flowers and arrangements while documenting every moment.

When he shared his images with us just one week later, we were speechless. It is such a blessing that every moment was captured and we can go back and re-live the day through Richard's imagery. The wedding day flew by, and each time I feel like I want to do it all over again, I have his images to turn to—the next best thing.

Needless to say, we highly recommend Roman Studios and look forward to working with them again once we have a family!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Brandi · Married on 05/12/2012

I have always known I wanted Roman Studios to do the photography for my wedding. What I did not count on was being diagnosed with breast cancer 2 months before my marriage. With the treatment plan came the inevitability of losing my hair, a very depressing a realization for a soon-to-be-bride. I contemplated for a while and finally decided I wanted to have pictures taken with my love before we would go through this life changing process together. I contacted Roman Studios and explained my situation. I had only about a week before I was to begin chemotherapy, time was limited. I know Spring is a very busy time of year for wedding photographers- the fact that that these amazing people would go out of their way to accommodate our situation and work us into their schedule made us feel so blessed, we knew we made the right call. The photography session was perfect, my husband is very shy and self-conscious in front of the camera- Richard and Cristina made us feel so comfortable, it was actually fun! Then we received the images. They captured the energy between the two of us so perfectly, to this day I sometimes tear up when I look at them. Again, I feel so blessed that we were able to work with Roman Studios for such an important intimate time in our lives. I can't imagine working with anyone else. They are truly amazing, so much more than just wedding photographers!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Shannon · Married on 04/27/2012

Chrissy and Richard Roman are simply FANTASTIC! What an utter joy to work with them on my Hawaiian Wedding. I can tell that after watching them photograph my brother's wedding in August of 2011, at the end of his ceremony me and my husband were begging them to travel to Hawaii and photograph our special day. I'm trying to figure out events that we'd need them to attend now! :) I feel like they are a part of our family. They are so personable, they make every effort to remember EVERYONE'S names, which I'm always amazed at since they are so busy making sure they capture anything you could ever want about your event. Kudos to this fantastic duo!

Sent on 06/18/2012

K · Married on 09/17/2011

We met Richard and Cristina after someone else in the industry dubbed them "The Rolls-Royce" of local wedding photographers. After having a discussion in their home about my vision for my photos and the importance I placed on them, I knew that the Romans were absolutely the perfect match for my husband and me. We were SO RIGHT!

Richard and Cristina made our wedding day flawless. I was so amazed at how much time you actually spend with your photographers on your wedding day - and so grateful that the Romans were those people! Both Richard and Crissy have an amazing sense of humor and were able to make the intense day light-hearted and filled with laughter...Even my wedding party commented on how fun our photographers were to be around! My husband and I felt so comfortable, it seemed like we were hanging out with close friends...who just happened to be taking our pictures. Richard and Crissy are such a dynamic duo - Crissy sugary sweet and so thoughtful (she even ran upstairs to our reception to grab us appetizers before the "husband and wife" shoot immediately after the ceremony) and Richard is so brilliant and hilarious - no one could've taken better care of us!

Together,they are so much more than photographers (as if being stellar at their art was not enough!) They came and ran the wedding day in a manner that made us feel like they were our friends that were there to take amazing pictures, but also were there to care for us, assure us, comfort us and insure that it was the best day of our lives. I can't imagine anyone having a wedding experience without the Romans. Not only did our pictures turn out amazing (Richard does a fantastic job of editing/enhancing the images), but their presence enhanced our wedding day just because they are who they are.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Sara · Married on 09/10/2011

Richard and Cristina Roman are simply amazing. The best choice we made of all of our wedding planning was to choose them. I don't have the words to properly describe how much they helped me and my husband through all the wedding planning. They are a rare find this day and age, they made our wedding truly wonderful.

Sent on 10/04/2011