Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for Roman P Photography

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
10 Roman P Photography Reviews

The service we received for our wedding by Roman was beyond our expectations. I am very happy and would recommend his services to anyone!!

Profile Picture Ryan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Soooooooo good! My (new) wife and I hired Roman as our Wedding Photographer and he did an absolutely amazing job. The pictures are killer and something we are going to be happy to look back on for the rest of our lives! Book this guy early to make sure you get him. Way worth it!

Profile Picture Tyler, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Roman and his wife did an AWESOME job for my wedding video, photos, and photobooth! Their work speaks for itself! They give a 100% service and quality!

Profile Picture Donna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roman and his wife did a fantastic job on all the pictures and videos! My new wife Laura was overwhelmed with joy and we had a cry-fest for a couple hours as we sat and looked through all the pictures and watched all the videos. Friends and family have been remarking the same with the tears of joy they've had watching the highlight video :) And neither of us knew we'd be provided with so much content and the complete ceremony video and reception video highlights! It was all spectacular! We are both very thankful of the great job the two of them did at the dinner, ceremony, and reception. And both were fun to work with and down to earth - we appreciated and enjoyed that.

We can't say enough about all the hard work that went into this. It really came out quite fantastic!

~Laura and Bill

Profile Picture BILL , 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We worked with Roman Photography to film our wedding and we got the full ceremony, reception, and highlight clip for a really great value. He also provided the edits and film back in about 2.5 weeks, and we were extremely happy with the finish! He also worked with our DJ to make sure that we could do the Mannequin Challenge for House Party Entrance. He was a great addition to our wedding!

Profile Picture Denny, 11/20/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Roman did videography for our wedding in Austin, Texas on April 2, 2016. From start to finish, he was extremely professional, friendly, and so easy to work with. I was very impressed with the incredible quality of his work for such a great price point. He was willing to negotiate to make sure my husband and I were happy with his service and got exactly what we wanted. He ALWAYS responded to emails and texts immediately, which made my life so much easier as a bride.

The week of my wedding, he reached out on his own to let us know he had us down and was ready for our event. This was much appreciated as I was scrambling to make sure everyone remembered to show up to our wedding and be in the right place at the right time.

On my wedding day, he showed up early with a big smile on his face. I felt like he was genuinely happy to be there, which is such a nice feeling when you are dealing with the stress of so many different vendors and guests on your big day.

Besides his kindness and great personality, the product he delivered was absolutely wonderful. He really captured all our special moments, and the highlight video he made was amazing. We are so happy with Roman P Photography and are going to recommend him to all our friends and family in the area.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/2/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We absolutely fell in love with our video! & Roman was awesome to work with.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 1/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Roman gave us a great selection of really lovely wedding photos, met us at the destination of our choice in Austin, and delivered our photos via dropbox same-day. He is very flexible and we were able to spend one hour with him getting the traditional wedding photos we needed to commemorate our big day. My husband and I were both very thankful that we chose Roman to do our photos. For most of us, posing for professional photos does not come naturally, but Roman has a great sense of humor and is very personable. Working with him was very easy and allowed my husband and I to relax and capture some very natural, lovely photos together. We'll cherish them forever. Thanks, Roman!

Profile Picture User5583187, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Roman was so incredibly easy to work with, has such a down to earth approach and does his craft with integrity. I am so pleased with the quality of work but even more so, was grateful for how he handled the actual day of the event which had the potential to be very stressful.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dana, 7/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had a blast with Roman and couldn't have been more happy with the photos AND the experience. Every step of the way he was accessible and flexible, and we loved how he brought his creativity and ideas to the table when we needed it, but was open to trying out ideas as well.

Profile Picture User6252068, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews