11 Reviews for Roma Lodge

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Shuttle (1)
11 Roma Lodge Reviews

I highly recommend Roma Lodge. The staff is great, the food is fenomenal and the place is absolutely stunning! I'm extremely happy with my experience at Roma.

Profile Picture Krystal, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Roma Lodge is ABSOLUTELY the place to have ANY kind of event that you want. My husband and I got married in Vegas in December and were looking for somewhere to have a reception. Roma Lodge exceeded our expectations at every turn! The food was fantastic (our photographer said it was the best of any wedding she had done). The service was amazing. From our first visit to the night of, everything was absolutely perfect. Big thanks to Rob and Briana. You guys are the best!

Profile Picture Makenzie, 6/10/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Outside Vendors, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Parking, Shuttle, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Tastings

Absolutely amazing! I have always dreamed of having my wedding reception here and it was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Kirsten, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Great staff, great food, and a wonderful facility.

Profile Picture User6994079, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Roma lodge truly helped create my dream wedding. Jeanne was amazing, she answered every question I had and made sure my reception was everything I wanted. The wait staff was so helpful, Amy made sure my husband and I had everything we needed. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to everyone at Roma Lodge.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On behalf of Frank and I, we want to give Jeanne and her Team a huge thanks for helping us in preparation for Angela and Chuck’s wedding day. Thanks to all involved for your help, support and patience shown to us in preparation for the wedding. We received many great compliments - From the service, staff friendliness and the delicious food (Thanks Tyler), nothing was overlooked and every detail was taken care of.

Thanks again to the Roma Lodge Team – you helped make Angela and Chuck’s wedding beautiful and memorable. We all appreciated what you did for us.

Profile Picture Isabel, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Vittorian Hall was eerily beautiful with nothing set up so I knew it would be something spectacular with my own touches! I'm STILL hearing from friends & family how good the food & venue was!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/8/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everyone was very nice and accommodating.

Profile Picture User6657198, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Event Planning, Chairs, Tables, Parking, Buffet, Indoor

I choose Roma Lodge because I fell in love with the place! I was able to set up a payment plan to my budget. The bar was inside and outside of the reception hall and we even had a little lounge area. There was so much space for all the extra things we wanted with our wedding. I had so many guests say really great things about the food. We were really impressed. (We went with pork chops and chicken) The only thing I wasn't happy with was the food tasting. We didn't get to try any of the side dishes or have a beer or soda with our meal. We also choose to do our Ceremony there, which was outside, with a beautiful view of the fountain. Everything else ran smoothly the day before and the day of. My husband and I highly recommend Roma Lodge.

Profile Picture Christina, 9/12/15, 5 Reviews
3.8

The day of the wedding everything around the reception went excellent. We really did nothing but enjoy the evening and there were many compliments on the service and quality of food. There were a few glitches with personnel early on but it all worked out just fine. It made for a great day we will always remember fondly.

Profile Picture Mark, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews