Rolling Hills Country Club Reviews

Rolling Hills Country Club 6
Rolling Hills Country Club 7
  • Joan

Joan Papen · Married on 09/29/2019

Rolling Hills exceeded all of our expectations!

As soon as we looked at Rolling Hills we knew this is where we wanted the wedding…. Simply put, everything about the venue was perfect… the grounds are manicured and the interior space is updated and well-kept. The ceremony was held outside…the weather couldn’t have been more perfect but we liked that there was a Plan B in case of inclement weather (under the portico) and Plan C (inside the ballroom annex). We also loved the flow of Rolling Hills… after the outdoor ceremony surrounded by beautiful foliage the guests walked into the two cocktail rooms…first an interior room, which opened onto the covered outdoor patio…and then after cocktails everyone proceeded into the beautiful ballroom for dinner and dancing.

Everything was truly spectacular ….honestly it even exceeded our expectations…. Hilary, the Director of Marketing & Sales at Rolling Hills, was a joy to work with.. She is a true professional and had great suggestions and was always very responsive to any of our concerns and emails.

The food was absolutely delicious- all of our guests said that it was the best wedding food ever - from the cocktail hour to the main meal (tri-color salad, choice of filet mignon or salmon) to the cake and dessert macaroons and tarts. Besides being beautiful, the red velvet cake from Lovely Cakes was delicious – this was the first wedding cake I actually ate and enjoyed – I would highly recommend using them and the cake was included in the RH package.

So glad we did the sushi station — that was a HUGE hit and the passed hor d’oeuvres were also delicious. (I didn’t try the Mexican station but I am sure it was great too)

Miguel and the entire RH staff were very responsive to any and all of our needs. I also liked that the wait –staff poured the wine at the tables and also took drink orders so guests didn’t have to wait at the bar.

Paul Lacano our DJ from James Daniel Entertainment did a great job too - he had everyone up dancing all night long. At one point we had 4 generations dancing! I also want to give a big shout-out to Jessie from Caraluzzi’s who did a beautiful job with the flowers - she is so artistic !

So many of our friends said it was the best wedding they had attended in years - and I don’t think they were just being nice ...they really meant it. Everyone had a spectacular time….definitely an evening to remember!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kristen · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect wedding!

We got married at Rolling Hills Country Club on 9/7/2019 and to say the day was perfect would be an understatement! To start from the very beginning, Hilary is amazing to work with! The one-on-one attention she gives you during the planning process right up to the moment we made our grand entrance at the receptions made everything so stress-free. She was always available to answer questions and would bring up things we might have completely overlooked. As family started rolling into town Thursday night before the wedding, everyone was commenting on how relaxed we were. And that is a huge credit to Hilary -- we had literally nothing to worry about thanks to her!

The venue itself is gorgeous! We had our ceremony right on the front lawn with the beautiful trees and greenery as a backdrop. We lucked out with some seriously perfect weather, but they offered two different inclement weather options which put our minds at ease should it have rained. Straight from the ceremony guests moved into cocktail hour on the back patio with views of the golf course. The reception space is HUGE! We had 135 guests, so only we used the main space, and it was the perfect size. With a wall of windows on one side, french doors lining the other, and a really cool light fixture over the dance floor, it doesn’t take a lot to dress up the room.

There was so much food and it was SO GOOD! I might be biased, but it was the best food I’ve ever had a wedding. I highly recommend the tuna tartare cones as a passed Hors d'oeuvre, I could have eaten a whole tray of those. (Our guests were commenting on those for days after the wedding). For dinner, we did the duet option to save some money, meaning everyone got the same meal (filet, salmon, roasted potatoes and mixed vegetables). I was a little worried people would miss having a choice, but it ended up not being a problem at all. The wait staff was super attentive to making sure any dietary restrictions were met and that everyone was taken care of. For dessert, we provided our own cake (from Lovely Cakes, which was fantastic) and then RHCC provided five passed desserts. Our guests loved the surprise of trays including mini milkshakes and ice cream sandwiches making the rounds at the end of the night.

Last but certainly not least, Johanna was our attendant for the day, and she was amazing! She made sure my husband and I didn’t miss out on any of the food from cocktail hour and was always nearby with a water and signature cocktail both of us. One of the bridesmaids mentioned in passing she had a slight headache, and within two minutes Johanna was back with a tray of aspirin for her. She was truly a pleasure to work with!

Tl;dr - Rolling Hills was amazing and I couldn’t recommend it more for a perfect wedding day!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Rolling Hills Country Club 8
    Rolling Hills Country Club 9
    Rolling Hills Country Club 10
    Rolling Hills Country Club 11
    Rolling Hills Country Club 12

Justine · Married on 08/17/2019

Our perfect wedding

We had the most AMAZING night of our lives at our wedding at RHCC. From the first day we met with Hilary, we were confident we made the right choice. She was always so professional, helpful, and answered any questions we had immediately. I cannot thank Hilary and all the staff at Rolling Hills for how wonderful they made the planning process and our special day. They went out of their way to make sure every detail was well planned out. My niece is 10 months old and RHCC was so accommodating they even had a fabulous babysitter watch her so my sister and brother in law could enjoy their night.

Our wedding was absolutely everything we dreamed of and more. It is a night we will never forget. Leta, Miguel, Joanna and everyone else were right by our side from the moment we arrived throughout the entire night making sure we were taken care of. They always asked if we wanted food or drinks or needed anything. The food was absolutely amazing, everyone is still raving about. Rolling Hills is so beautiful and well manicured, the views were perfect for pictures, at cocktail hour overlooking the course, and through the large windows in the ballroom.

My husband, our families, and all our guests had an amazing time. We have been reminiscing ever since and everyone is saying how it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to.

I only hope that other couples pick Rolling Hills so they have a guaranteed perfect wedding night.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Julie Sidhu · Married on 07/20/2019

Would do it again!!

When the bride says she would love to do it all over again, you know that the mission was accomplished.
    On the hottest day of the year there could have been many issues, but staff at Rolling Hills handled everything brilliantly. A big thanks to Hillary for opening up air conditioned areas for early arriving guests, Johanna for hosting the bride and her bridal party, moms and grandma as they got ready, making sure we ate and were hydrated. Special thanks to Aimee who ensured that everything from the first look until the last guest left was perfect and who took great care to make sure the bride and groom had an amazing day. From Mother of the groom.

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/22/2019

All-around exceptional!

My husband and I held our wedding at Rolling Hills Country Club three weeks ago and it was the most spectacular day of our lives! From the moment we met Hilary, we knew that we were in good hands. She is a total professional - experienced, thoughtful, organized, and very responsive. We could not have have a better experience working with her! The club itself is the perfect venue for anyone looking to wow their guests. From the outdoor ceremony to the cocktail hour out on the porch overlooking the golf course, the views are exceptional. The greens and landscaping are lush and well-manicured and are the perfect backdrop for stunning pictures. Beyond just scenery, the staff at RHCC went above and beyond for us in the weeks leading up to our wedding, and most especially the day of our wedding. Hilary, Leda, and Steve were incredibly accommodating and made sure all of our needs were met day-of, which made for a turn-key experience. And Aime made our day truly special. She was with my husband and me every step of the way that day, making sure we were happy, comfortable, and most importantly, fed! She was so helpful and kind, which gave us the opportunity to enjoy our night and our guests without worry. And we certainly can't forget the food. We can say with total confidence that Rolling Hills has some of the best food we have ever tasted. And our guests definitely agreed! There are so many options between cocktail hour, dinner, and desserts, and they are all delicious! We highly recommend Rolling Hills Country Club for any bride and groom looking for a beautiful venue with an amazing staff and exceptional food!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Rolling Hills Country Club 13
    Rolling Hills Country Club 14
    Rolling Hills Country Club 15
  • alpfefs

Ali · Married on 06/08/2019

Best day ever

We got married last week at Rolling Hills Country Club and the entire staff helped make our special day unforgettable and easily the best day of our lives.

Hilary, the event coordinator, is extremely organized, very responsive, and it's obvious she has a ton of experience. The rest of the staff was professional and attentive to all of your needs, no matter how big or how small. Special shoutout to Leda & Amy who were there with us to help with each and every detail on the day of our wedding!

The venue itself was gorgeous -- we had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all onsite. Guests are able to see a great view of the sunset from both the cocktail hour and reception rooms. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019
  • Hayley

Hayley Packard · Married on 05/10/2019

Ah-mazingggg. Stop your search now!

I cannot say enough great things about the RHCC! Hilary is incredible, she was so helpful through the entire process and really went above and beyond! I showed up in a panic the day before my wedding because I had forgot to have a few of our guests place cards printed off and not only did she calm me down, she helped me get them done!! She will respond to your email about as fast as you can send it, she was there to guide me through the entire planning process and I always felt like I was in great hands. I LOVED their area for the cocktail hour! They set up a little lounge area for guests to sit so not everyone was standing around a bunch of high top tables. The veranda is spectacular! It was important to me to have an area that guests could have a place to go outside even during the reception and it not be standing out front and with the heaters on, it was perfect! Another thing that was SO NICE to have was the bridal suite – we had access to it all night and having a private space to take a breather & have snacks and drinks set up for us, my bridesmaids and my family was something I didn’t realize how important that was until I actually had it! Our attendant, Johanna was so on point, it was like she knew we needed something before I knew I needed it and was right there to get anything we needed. The RHCC was SO accommodating to all of our requests, including letting us bring an outside caterer in to set up a station with some food that was culturally important to my husband and his family and letting us extend the reception an hour an hour before the reception was scheduled to end! (As a side note, we did ask if that would be an option 2 days before the wedding but the fact that they didn’t force us to decide one way or another until that evening was SO NICE!) All our family and friends keep saying how amazing the food was, how accommodating & professional the staff was and how much fun they had! From the second I walked in the day of our wedding, I never worried about a thing. It was flawless all thanks to the staff there!

Sent on 10/07/2019

margaret · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful wedding at RHCC

We had our wedding at Rolling Hills Country Club this past weekend and it was amazing!! Food, service, everything was perfect.... beyond our expectations. Hilary, the onsite event planner, is terrific.....can't say enough about her and the club management (Steve, Leda and Alfredo) and of course Chef Dan......AMAZING!!!! Thank you all for making our wedding day so wonderful.

MARGARET M

Sent on 11/12/2018

Carolyn Walbert · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Day at RHCC

The event planners at Rolling Hills Country Club did a fabulous job on our wedding day. The venue is beautiful and the food is amazing. Hilary and her team are very professional and made the whole process stress free and seamless. A day-of attendant for the bride and groom is provided by the venue and she did a fabulous job foreseeing our needs before we even knew we had them! I definitely recommend this venue to other couples.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rosean. · Married on 10/06/2018

I have been working with Hilary for an entire year and from day one she has been accommodating, responsive, friendly, professional and just lovely. My family and friends were treated so graciously and my wedding day was perfect. The bucolic scenery to the warm ambiance inside makes this the most magical place to have your wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you so much for everything! We had the time of our lives on Saturday. It was all we ever imagined and more – just perfect!

I’ve been hearing non-stop from our guests that it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended and that the food was amazing.

You made it so easy for us to plan for our big day and we can’t thank you enough. Alfredo and Amy were fantastic as well. They were so attentive and helped the day go smoothly. I can’t say enough wonderful things about the venue, the food, the staff… everything!

Thank you so much for making our wedding dreams come true :)

Sent on 09/11/2018

Elissa · Married on 11/18/2017

From the first time my husband and I toured Rolling Hills, we immediately knew it was our venue. The entrance was the first thing that impressed us. Bad weather? No worries! Your guests will be covered and stay dry if utilizing the valet parking. We then met with Hilary. Her knowledge and experience made us feel at ease, and we knew we would work well with her. Throughout the planning process, she always answered every question we had very promptly via e-mail. On our wedding day, everything was flawless. My bridesmaids and I (12 girls total!) got ready at RHCC in a comfortable bridal suite that was set up for us, and we spent a good part of the day there. It was fully stocked with everything we could want. Food, drinks, mimosas and two amazing attendants. They attendants anticipated our every need before we even had the opportunity to ask. I was particular about how I wanted my dress hung up for the day, so the attendants grabbed all sorts of creative items so it could fall perfectly and as I wanted it. Again, the small things! Vanessa, was the attendant with me all day until our reception was over. She is truly exceptional. She is so friendly and professional. I was honestly emotional saying goodbye to her at the end of the evening. She made sure my day was beyond perfect and I am so appreciative for that. We love everything about Rolling Hills, but Vanessa is very special and amazing at what she does. Our shuttle left us and 3 friends behind, and she did not leave my side until seeing us off. If only every bride could be so lucky to have her! Fast forwarding to cocktail hour, our guests RAVED about the food before the cocktail hour was even over. Moving into our reception, everything was perfect and executed exactly as we'd imagined. The service was impeccable. Exceeded expectations. Our main goal for the night was to have a blast and dance the night away without a care in the world and that is exactly what we did! Elegance and class perfected!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Rolling Hills Country Club 20
    Rolling Hills Country Club 21
    Rolling Hills Country Club 22

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married at Rolling Hills Country Club a few weeks ago. I really can't thank everyone at Rolling Hills enough for what a wonderful job they did. We had our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch at Rolling Hills and we could not have been happier. The entire weekend went seamlessly and was a huge success. Each one of the events exceeded our expectations. Hilary was very patient and supportive during our entire planning process. Her attention to detail and organization was extremely helpful and it showed. The entire staff was wonderful and helpful, the space was beautiful, the service was impeccable, and the food was incredible. We are still getting rave reviews from all of our guests. I would highly recommend Rolling Hills for any occasion.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/14/2017

What an incredible event we had! We wish we could take all of the credit for how well everything went but much of that credit needs to go to Rolling Hills and their amazing staff. They’ve done this before and they knew how to cater to what we were trying to do. They didn’t dictate how our reception should go, but rather, they took our ideas and knew how to make them work.
    We had so many guests stating, “what a classy event” and “you guys really know how to throw a party”. The food was awesome. How nice is it that you go and taste the food ahead of time that you’re going to serve and you can’t wait until your guests taste it? Everything was absolutely wonderful.
    We had the perfect wedding reception and it was due largely to the Rolling Hills contribution. One perfect example of how well they took care of us is when we got towards the end of dinner we had a significant guest that needed to leave to start a lengthy drive home. We asked the staff if we could hurry to get to our highlight events (cake, Mother/Son dance, Father/Daughter dance, etc.). It was very apparent that our request was received. The pace of the cleanup picked up so much … we were completely impressed. We felt totally taken care of. We would recommend Rolling Hills for any special event we would have in the future knowing they will take care of anything we would want to do to impress our guests.
    Again, wow … what an incredible event!
    Thanks so much,
    -The Quinns

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Rolling Hills Country Club 23

diane · Married on 09/09/2017

Hi Hilary! Sorry for the late reply. Back to work and reality today sadly. But as for Laura and Brad's wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend, venue, church, guest list, on and on. Here are some of the things we have heard from our guests (and many traveled from Chicago, Minneapolis, California and even Switzerland.) "It was the best wedding we've ever been to," "This wedding was a fairy tale," "You had the best food!" "You had the best band and the best cake." And on and on. We couldn't have been more pleased with Rolling Hills. The reception was seamless. Someone actually said to me if there was a problem or issue we have no idea because it was all perfect. The cocktail hour was amazing! So beautiful and everyone loved the food not to mention the ambiance was incredible! The banquet room was better than I even imagined. Your idea for the head table was perfect. Thank you for suggesting that! Willie and I drove home that night and we couldn't believe how it all came together and was so perfect thanks to you! We really appreciate your attention to detail. You made it easy for us and we really are grateful. The whole night definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!! Diane and Willie

Sent on 09/13/2017

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Rolling Hills was an amazing venue for our wedding. To start, it's absolutely beautiful and all the guests were wowed by the views and ballroom. It veranda was a perfect setting for cocktail hour and the ballroom was spacious but didn't feel overwhelming: they were both a perfect size for our number of guests. The food was one of the highlights of the night. The passed appetizers were plentiful and the guests felt like they got to try everything (which is feedback I've had at other weddings). The main course was so incredible guests are still talking to me about it- every plate was clean. The passed desserts were a great addition that most weddings don't have and added another special element. The service was also amazing: they had assigned someone still stay with my husband and I the whole night and she was fantastic: making sure we were drinking water, getting us drinks and food so we could try everything. At one point the lighting was too dark to see the speeches and the team responded immediately to our requests to adjust. From start to finish it was an amazing night and venue, and we've heard nothing but rave comments about it. Thank you Rolling Hills!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Patrick · Married on 05/20/2017

Our daughter and son-in-law celebrated their wedding this past Saturday at Rolling Hills Country Club (RHCC) and we couldn’t wait to write a review. The entire experience was OUTSTANDING ! From the pre-planning to the flawless execution, we were so pleased with everyone we dealt with at RHCC. The venue is elegant; warm and inviting. Our guests raved about the food, starting with the hors d’oeuvres and food stations continued with the “duet” dinner and ending with the amazing passed desserts. The service was truly exceptional, highlighted by Amy & Alfredo…they are “rock stars”. All our guests were impressed by the ambiance of the club along with the spectacular food and service. Simply put, Rolling Hills is special and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2016

We recently hosted my daughter and son-in-laws wedding at Rolling Hills Country Club (RHCC). When planning the wedding, I researched and visited so many venues in Westchester and Fairfield counties. I cannot express how happy I am that we chose RHCC! The venue was gorgeous. We arrived just as the sun was setting, and it made for a beautiful backdrop. Hillary, Director of Events, could not have been more thoughtful, helpful or efficient. She made several suggestions and adjustments so that our party ran smoothly. She was flexible and incredibly responsive. Chef Dan, Amy, Alfredo and the entire staff were awesome. They worked seamlessly with all of our vendors. The food, wine and overall service was amazing and our guests gave them very high marks. The hor d'oeuvres, sushi bar and duck station were a huge hit. And everyone loved the passed desserts. Our guests used words like “spectacular”, “elegant”, “stunning”, “magical”, “fairy tale” and “wedding of the decade!” to describe the wedding. It truly was a magical day! Thanks to everyone at RHCC for making sure that our day was beautiful! If you are searching for a venue, I would say search no more! RHCC is a very special place!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 10/29/2016

We had our wedding at RHCC in November 2016 and it was the best night of our lives. I can't say enough positive things about the venue, the food, the service or about Hilary, the Director of Events who made the planning process stress free and easy; she responded to my emails and phone calls within 24 hours and always made herself available to answer our questions.

We had a very large wedding (270) and it went off without a hitch due to the impeccable service and unbelievable chef. RHCC partnered seamlessly with our planners and all of our vendors to put together the wedding of our dreams. Our guests raved about the beauty of the club, the delicious food, the high-quality alcohol and the friendly and accommodating staff. On the day of the wedding, Alfredo and Amy worked diligently to ensure every one of our requests was met.

I would reccomend RHCC to anyone who is looking to host a special event in the Fairfield/Westchester county area. The club, Hilary and her team will exceed your expectations in every category.

Thank you for making our day so incredibly special!

J&C

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

We had a wonderful day on Saturday and you took the words out of my mouth that I was going to say - Rolling Hills and your whole staff exceeded our expectations! The food was amazing I especially enjoyed the sea bass that you recommended as did so many of our guests -the presentation and preparation were awesome. The raw bar was a huge hit and the apps and desserts were all delicious!

The ballroom was absolutely beautiful and the annex worked out great! Alfredo and Catherine were a pleasure to work with and they helped us deal with the extreme heat and we were able to use the annex as well for the cocktail hour. Everyone was so impressed with the food and the service as well as the beautiful views and the beautiful interior of the club.

Thanks again for all your guidance and help throughout the planning. It was because of you and the staff's expertise that Kelly's day went so smoothly and was so special!! We are so grateful to all the staff that were on hand from the front lobby to all those in the kitchen and all those behind the scenes that helped make the celebration so memorable.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Rolling Hills is a fabulous venue. It is elegant, impeccably well maintained and the staff is incredibly professional. We had a dedicated staff member to the bridal party and every single need was met immediately. We had an amazing experience with Hilary and Alfredo.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

I couldn't have imagined our reception at any other venue in the world - Rolling Hills Country Club exceeded every and all expectations we had anticipated!

Hilary and Steve were a delight to work with at each step of the process, from meeting, walking the venue, picking food selections, having a tasting/dinner, dropping items off to be set up, etc - they were absolutely on top of their game from the very beginning!

Every person we've seen since our wedding has commented on how amazing the food and service were. Everything was made to order - the venue requested we didn't put anything on our invites for meal choice, because they really wanted to separate themselves from a catering hall - and they did exactly that - the food was nothing short of perfect! The 4 course menu really wasn't anything I've ever had at a wedding - surprisingly enough; my husband and I made the point to eat, and thank goodness we did - delicious!

We utilized the patio as an extension of our cocktail hour, and the entrance way for our place card holder as well as the guest book, and the natural flow worked GREAT!! Anything i asked before, during, and afterwards was always a 'Yes' response which helped to alleviate any stress through out the process!

If you're considering a place to host your special day, absolutely do it here - the grounds, entrance when driving up, valet, neutral decor, floor to ceiling windows, customized dance floor and layout, endless options for appetizers, meal, salads, dinner, dessert, etc, service, were absolutely to die for - you definitely will LOVE it!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

If you liked a more detail referral, please don't hesitate to reach out: amandaedemers@yahoo.com

Sent on 10/20/2015

Luise · Married on 06/07/2015

We had our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at Rolling Hills in June. The wedding was elegant, but warm and comfortable. From the planning through the last dance the staff was friendly, accommodating and attentive. The setting was idyllic for the ceremony. The Ambler Room and its balcony was perfect for the cocktail hour. The food was superb and the presentation beautiful. it was a wonderful celebration of our kids and an amazing way for them to begin their married life together. We could not have asked for more. Our friends and family are still talking about how perfect everything was. In the words of our daughter-in-law, Randi, "best day ever". Many thanks to Hilary, Scott and Chef Dan for an extraordinary day.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jill · Married on 05/01/2015

Rolling Hills was more than what I could have asked for. The location, food and staff we superb. Everything was smooth from the the rehearsal to the actual event. It is a beautiful place to take pictures and celebrate. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Renee · Married on 05/01/2015

From the planning to the wedding day, Rolling Hills ("RH") was a spectacular venue. I was not the bride (my best friend was), but I was the bridesmaid tasked with calling around to local venues and narrowing down all the pertinent information for the bride. My search was over once I spoke to Hilary at RH. She was so friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and helpful. I sent the bride and groom immediately and they instantly fell in love with RH.

The actual wedding day went off without a hitch and was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. The pictures of RH don't do the venue justice. The staff was wonderful and the food was delicious.

If you want to get married in the Wilton area, there is no place better than RH!!

Sent on 05/14/2015