Rolling Hills Country Club Reviews

Rolling Hills Country Club 7
  • Ali

Ali Pfeffer · Married on 06/08/2019

Best day ever

We got married last week at Rolling Hills Country Club and the entire staff helped make our special day unforgettable and easily the best day of our lives.

Hilary, the event coordinator, is extremely organized, very responsive, and it's obvious she has a ton of experience. The rest of the staff was professional and attentive to all of your needs, no matter how big or how small. Special shoutout to Leda & Amy who were there with us to help with each and every detail on the day of our wedding!

The venue itself was gorgeous -- we had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all onsite. Guests are able to see a great view of the sunset from both the cocktail hour and reception rooms. Highly, highly recommend!

Sent on 06/16/2019

margaret · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful wedding at RHCC

We had our wedding at Rolling Hills Country Club this past weekend and it was amazing!! Food, service, everything was perfect.... beyond our expectations. Hilary, the onsite event planner, is terrific.....can't say enough about her and the club management (Steve, Leda and Alfredo) and of course Chef Dan......AMAZING!!!! Thank you all for making our wedding day so wonderful.

MARGARET M

Sent on 11/12/2018

Carolyn Walbert · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Day at RHCC

The event planners at Rolling Hills Country Club did a fabulous job on our wedding day. The venue is beautiful and the food is amazing. Hilary and her team are very professional and made the whole process stress free and seamless. A day-of attendant for the bride and groom is provided by the venue and she did a fabulous job foreseeing our needs before we even knew we had them! I definitely recommend this venue to other couples.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Rosean. · Married on 10/06/2018

I have been working with Hilary for an entire year and from day one she has been accommodating, responsive, friendly, professional and just lovely. My family and friends were treated so graciously and my wedding day was perfect. The bucolic scenery to the warm ambiance inside makes this the most magical place to have your wedding.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you so much for everything! We had the time of our lives on Saturday. It was all we ever imagined and more – just perfect!

I’ve been hearing non-stop from our guests that it was the best wedding they’ve ever attended and that the food was amazing.

You made it so easy for us to plan for our big day and we can’t thank you enough. Alfredo and Amy were fantastic as well. They were so attentive and helped the day go smoothly. I can’t say enough wonderful things about the venue, the food, the staff… everything!

Thank you so much for making our wedding dreams come true :)

Sent on 09/11/2018

Elissa · Married on 11/18/2017

From the first time my husband and I toured Rolling Hills, we immediately knew it was our venue. The entrance was the first thing that impressed us. Bad weather? No worries! Your guests will be covered and stay dry if utilizing the valet parking. We then met with Hilary. Her knowledge and experience made us feel at ease, and we knew we would work well with her. Throughout the planning process, she always answered every question we had very promptly via e-mail. On our wedding day, everything was flawless. My bridesmaids and I (12 girls total!) got ready at RHCC in a comfortable bridal suite that was set up for us, and we spent a good part of the day there. It was fully stocked with everything we could want. Food, drinks, mimosas and two amazing attendants. They attendants anticipated our every need before we even had the opportunity to ask. I was particular about how I wanted my dress hung up for the day, so the attendants grabbed all sorts of creative items so it could fall perfectly and as I wanted it. Again, the small things! Vanessa, was the attendant with me all day until our reception was over. She is truly exceptional. She is so friendly and professional. I was honestly emotional saying goodbye to her at the end of the evening. She made sure my day was beyond perfect and I am so appreciative for that. We love everything about Rolling Hills, but Vanessa is very special and amazing at what she does. Our shuttle left us and 3 friends behind, and she did not leave my side until seeing us off. If only every bride could be so lucky to have her! Fast forwarding to cocktail hour, our guests RAVED about the food before the cocktail hour was even over. Moving into our reception, everything was perfect and executed exactly as we'd imagined. The service was impeccable. Exceeded expectations. Our main goal for the night was to have a blast and dance the night away without a care in the world and that is exactly what we did! Elegance and class perfected!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Rolling Hills Country Club 12
    Rolling Hills Country Club 13
    Rolling Hills Country Club 14

Sara · Married on 10/21/2017

My husband and I got married at Rolling Hills Country Club a few weeks ago. I really can't thank everyone at Rolling Hills enough for what a wonderful job they did. We had our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch at Rolling Hills and we could not have been happier. The entire weekend went seamlessly and was a huge success. Each one of the events exceeded our expectations. Hilary was very patient and supportive during our entire planning process. Her attention to detail and organization was extremely helpful and it showed. The entire staff was wonderful and helpful, the space was beautiful, the service was impeccable, and the food was incredible. We are still getting rave reviews from all of our guests. I would highly recommend Rolling Hills for any occasion.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Kevin · Married on 10/14/2017

What an incredible event we had! We wish we could take all of the credit for how well everything went but much of that credit needs to go to Rolling Hills and their amazing staff. They’ve done this before and they knew how to cater to what we were trying to do. They didn’t dictate how our reception should go, but rather, they took our ideas and knew how to make them work.
    We had so many guests stating, “what a classy event” and “you guys really know how to throw a party”. The food was awesome. How nice is it that you go and taste the food ahead of time that you’re going to serve and you can’t wait until your guests taste it? Everything was absolutely wonderful.
    We had the perfect wedding reception and it was due largely to the Rolling Hills contribution. One perfect example of how well they took care of us is when we got towards the end of dinner we had a significant guest that needed to leave to start a lengthy drive home. We asked the staff if we could hurry to get to our highlight events (cake, Mother/Son dance, Father/Daughter dance, etc.). It was very apparent that our request was received. The pace of the cleanup picked up so much … we were completely impressed. We felt totally taken care of. We would recommend Rolling Hills for any special event we would have in the future knowing they will take care of anything we would want to do to impress our guests.
    Again, wow … what an incredible event!
    Thanks so much,
    -The Quinns

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Rolling Hills Country Club 15

diane · Married on 09/09/2017

Hi Hilary! Sorry for the late reply. Back to work and reality today sadly. But as for Laura and Brad's wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better weekend, venue, church, guest list, on and on. Here are some of the things we have heard from our guests (and many traveled from Chicago, Minneapolis, California and even Switzerland.) "It was the best wedding we've ever been to," "This wedding was a fairy tale," "You had the best food!" "You had the best band and the best cake." And on and on. We couldn't have been more pleased with Rolling Hills. The reception was seamless. Someone actually said to me if there was a problem or issue we have no idea because it was all perfect. The cocktail hour was amazing! So beautiful and everyone loved the food not to mention the ambiance was incredible! The banquet room was better than I even imagined. Your idea for the head table was perfect. Thank you for suggesting that! Willie and I drove home that night and we couldn't believe how it all came together and was so perfect thanks to you! We really appreciate your attention to detail. You made it easy for us and we really are grateful. The whole night definitely exceeded our expectations. Thank you!!! Diane and Willie

Sent on 09/13/2017

Laura · Married on 06/17/2017

Rolling Hills was an amazing venue for our wedding. To start, it's absolutely beautiful and all the guests were wowed by the views and ballroom. It veranda was a perfect setting for cocktail hour and the ballroom was spacious but didn't feel overwhelming: they were both a perfect size for our number of guests. The food was one of the highlights of the night. The passed appetizers were plentiful and the guests felt like they got to try everything (which is feedback I've had at other weddings). The main course was so incredible guests are still talking to me about it- every plate was clean. The passed desserts were a great addition that most weddings don't have and added another special element. The service was also amazing: they had assigned someone still stay with my husband and I the whole night and she was fantastic: making sure we were drinking water, getting us drinks and food so we could try everything. At one point the lighting was too dark to see the speeches and the team responded immediately to our requests to adjust. From start to finish it was an amazing night and venue, and we've heard nothing but rave comments about it. Thank you Rolling Hills!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Patrick · Married on 05/20/2017

Our daughter and son-in-law celebrated their wedding this past Saturday at Rolling Hills Country Club (RHCC) and we couldn’t wait to write a review. The entire experience was OUTSTANDING ! From the pre-planning to the flawless execution, we were so pleased with everyone we dealt with at RHCC. The venue is elegant; warm and inviting. Our guests raved about the food, starting with the hors d’oeuvres and food stations continued with the “duet” dinner and ending with the amazing passed desserts. The service was truly exceptional, highlighted by Amy & Alfredo…they are “rock stars”. All our guests were impressed by the ambiance of the club along with the spectacular food and service. Simply put, Rolling Hills is special and we highly recommend it!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Barbara · Married on 11/12/2016

We recently hosted my daughter and son-in-laws wedding at Rolling Hills Country Club (RHCC). When planning the wedding, I researched and visited so many venues in Westchester and Fairfield counties. I cannot express how happy I am that we chose RHCC! The venue was gorgeous. We arrived just as the sun was setting, and it made for a beautiful backdrop. Hillary, Director of Events, could not have been more thoughtful, helpful or efficient. She made several suggestions and adjustments so that our party ran smoothly. She was flexible and incredibly responsive. Chef Dan, Amy, Alfredo and the entire staff were awesome. They worked seamlessly with all of our vendors. The food, wine and overall service was amazing and our guests gave them very high marks. The hor d'oeuvres, sushi bar and duck station were a huge hit. And everyone loved the passed desserts. Our guests used words like “spectacular”, “elegant”, “stunning”, “magical”, “fairy tale” and “wedding of the decade!” to describe the wedding. It truly was a magical day! Thanks to everyone at RHCC for making sure that our day was beautiful! If you are searching for a venue, I would say search no more! RHCC is a very special place!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 10/29/2016

We had our wedding at RHCC in November 2016 and it was the best night of our lives. I can't say enough positive things about the venue, the food, the service or about Hilary, the Director of Events who made the planning process stress free and easy; she responded to my emails and phone calls within 24 hours and always made herself available to answer our questions.

We had a very large wedding (270) and it went off without a hitch due to the impeccable service and unbelievable chef. RHCC partnered seamlessly with our planners and all of our vendors to put together the wedding of our dreams. Our guests raved about the beauty of the club, the delicious food, the high-quality alcohol and the friendly and accommodating staff. On the day of the wedding, Alfredo and Amy worked diligently to ensure every one of our requests was met.

I would reccomend RHCC to anyone who is looking to host a special event in the Fairfield/Westchester county area. The club, Hilary and her team will exceed your expectations in every category.

Thank you for making our day so incredibly special!

J&C

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/13/2016

We had a wonderful day on Saturday and you took the words out of my mouth that I was going to say - Rolling Hills and your whole staff exceeded our expectations! The food was amazing I especially enjoyed the sea bass that you recommended as did so many of our guests -the presentation and preparation were awesome. The raw bar was a huge hit and the apps and desserts were all delicious!

The ballroom was absolutely beautiful and the annex worked out great! Alfredo and Catherine were a pleasure to work with and they helped us deal with the extreme heat and we were able to use the annex as well for the cocktail hour. Everyone was so impressed with the food and the service as well as the beautiful views and the beautiful interior of the club.

Thanks again for all your guidance and help throughout the planning. It was because of you and the staff's expertise that Kelly's day went so smoothly and was so special!! We are so grateful to all the staff that were on hand from the front lobby to all those in the kitchen and all those behind the scenes that helped make the celebration so memorable.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/26/2015

I couldn't have imagined our reception at any other venue in the world - Rolling Hills Country Club exceeded every and all expectations we had anticipated!

Hilary and Steve were a delight to work with at each step of the process, from meeting, walking the venue, picking food selections, having a tasting/dinner, dropping items off to be set up, etc - they were absolutely on top of their game from the very beginning!

Every person we've seen since our wedding has commented on how amazing the food and service were. Everything was made to order - the venue requested we didn't put anything on our invites for meal choice, because they really wanted to separate themselves from a catering hall - and they did exactly that - the food was nothing short of perfect! The 4 course menu really wasn't anything I've ever had at a wedding - surprisingly enough; my husband and I made the point to eat, and thank goodness we did - delicious!

We utilized the patio as an extension of our cocktail hour, and the entrance way for our place card holder as well as the guest book, and the natural flow worked GREAT!! Anything i asked before, during, and afterwards was always a 'Yes' response which helped to alleviate any stress through out the process!

If you're considering a place to host your special day, absolutely do it here - the grounds, entrance when driving up, valet, neutral decor, floor to ceiling windows, customized dance floor and layout, endless options for appetizers, meal, salads, dinner, dessert, etc, service, were absolutely to die for - you definitely will LOVE it!! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

If you liked a more detail referral, please don't hesitate to reach out: amandaedemers@yahoo.com

Sent on 10/20/2015

Luise · Married on 06/07/2015

We had our son and daughter-in-law's wedding at Rolling Hills in June. The wedding was elegant, but warm and comfortable. From the planning through the last dance the staff was friendly, accommodating and attentive. The setting was idyllic for the ceremony. The Ambler Room and its balcony was perfect for the cocktail hour. The food was superb and the presentation beautiful. it was a wonderful celebration of our kids and an amazing way for them to begin their married life together. We could not have asked for more. Our friends and family are still talking about how perfect everything was. In the words of our daughter-in-law, Randi, "best day ever". Many thanks to Hilary, Scott and Chef Dan for an extraordinary day.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jill · Married on 05/01/2015

Rolling Hills was more than what I could have asked for. The location, food and staff we superb. Everything was smooth from the the rehearsal to the actual event. It is a beautiful place to take pictures and celebrate. I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Renee · Married on 05/01/2015

From the planning to the wedding day, Rolling Hills ("RH") was a spectacular venue. I was not the bride (my best friend was), but I was the bridesmaid tasked with calling around to local venues and narrowing down all the pertinent information for the bride. My search was over once I spoke to Hilary at RH. She was so friendly, flexible, enthusiastic and helpful. I sent the bride and groom immediately and they instantly fell in love with RH.

The actual wedding day went off without a hitch and was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. The pictures of RH don't do the venue justice. The staff was wonderful and the food was delicious.

If you want to get married in the Wilton area, there is no place better than RH!!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Julie · event on 07/12/2014

Rolling Hills Staff has continuously gone above and beyond the call of duty! They make it so easy to work with them as they are always available to answer questions and make your dreams for the perfect event a reality. I will use them again and again for all of our future celebrations. Additionally the food is better than delicious!

Heather · event on 09/28/2013

We were extremely pleased with everything at Rolling Hills and could not have been happier with the service and overall experience.

We received numerous comments from friends and family about how delicious the food was and what a beautitful venue.

We were thrilled and highly recommend it for anyone looking to host an event there.

Kristen · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I just recently got married at Rolling Hills and honestly our wedding reception was everything we hoped for and more. Our guests are still talking about how our wedding was one of their all time favorites and how delicious all of the food was. Hilary was very responsive to questions throughout the planning process and helped make us feel like we were in good hands at the club. The staff the weekend of our wedding was so great, especially Alfredo and Amie. Throughout cocktail hour and the rest of the evening, Amie (the bridal attendant) was by our side able to help us with any request we had. Having such an attentive, helpful staff really allowed us to just sit back and enjoy our wedding reception and soak in every moment. Thanks Rolling Hills for helping make our wedding weekend so amazing!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Katie · Married on 08/27/2016

I would definitely book this vendor for another wedding. My daughter wanted a venue with a center dance floor and the view of the golf course from the cocktail hour on the deck and the sunset from the main ball room were beautiful. All 200 guests raved about the appetizers, fluke and filet mignon, and especially the passed desserts on the dance floor - all the best food we have ever had. The wait staff was exceptional! Thanks to Rolling Hills, not only did my daughter and son-in-law have the best day of their lives, guests have not stopped calling us and thanking us for a great time.

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • User4545632 · event on 06/14/2014

Very professional and attentive to details....made it easy to have a lovely affair!

• User4555374 · event on 03/23/2013

Event Manager Steve Relevant went out of his way to make sure all details were perfect and as I had requested. Staff was wonderful, food delicious.

Sent on 11/18/2014