Rolando Vasquez Wedding Photography Reviews

Rolando Vasquez Wedding Photography 5
  • Juliana

Juliana Atkins · Married on 07/13/2019

So thoughtful!!!

Dealing with Rolando was a great experience from the start! The wedding coordinator at the venue that I picked had one of his photos of a recent wedding in that same venue. The photo was perfect and I wanted that photographer specifically for my wedding. That was only five months before my wedding. We were able to contact him and he had that date blocked because he was leaving for an international photography course in Mexico the next day. He told me he would get back to me in the next few hours and when he contacted me he said that he open that date for me and it didn’t matter to him to leave late the night before he had to catch his plane early in the morning. I thought that was a great sign! He offered to meet us before our wedding but we arrive to the country only two days before and it was impossible for us. We discussed over the phone a little bit of what I wanted. They got there on time and he was very flexible as well as willing to listen to us and what we wanted. We even improvised a couple of photos that were not truly planned outdoors and they turned out beautiful. He was quick to give us a sneak peek of three fully finished photos the next morning!!! Right before his trip!!! That was completely unexpected and again so thoughtful of him to do it that same night and with his trip coming up in the morning. His team and him are very respectful. They’re not overwhelming and you barely notice that they’re there during the important moments of your big day. The photos were delivered in a timely manner even before the deadline. The album he offers is to die for. He listened patiently to all my input for it. The communication with him was really easy after the wedding. The album we chose comes in a box with a canvas cover and your album inside. All pages have an extremely durable material. Even the usb drive with all the pictures was nice and worth saving for sakes. They even gave us a little gift for our new life together as a couple with it. Overall I was very satisfied with their service. I definitely recommend him!!! Our photos are beautiful and he was more than able to capture our emotions and happiness!!

Rolando Vasquez Wedding Photography 6
    Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Mei

Mei Ng Mendez · Married on 07/06/2019

Excelente Servicio y Trabajo

Rolando y su equipo son responsables, amables y profesionales en su trabajo. Sus fotografías son lindisimas y enviaron las fotos y enlaces muy rápido. Se comunicaron todo el tiempo y durante el evento de Boda fueron discretos, comprensivos y eficientes. Los recomendamos totalmente para sus eventos. Muchas gracias ! Meily & Christopher

Rolando Vasquez Wedding Photography 13
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Andrés Blanco · Married on 12/22/2018

The best team to capture the memories of your most important day

They are a very professional team, that love what they do, they give you advices, tips and go beyond of just taking the pictures in team event. Their charisma and empathy allows you to feel comfortable and in the best hands to capture the memories of that important day.

Sent on 02/13/2019
  • Rosario

Rosario Ruiz · Married on 11/24/2018

Impresionante!

Trabajar con ellos fue lo mejor. Súper profesionales desde la primera reunión e incluso un mes después ellos estuvieron súper al pendiente de la entrega de fotos en físico y digital. Los contraté cómo madrina de una boda con muy poco tiempo de anticipación (1 mes) pero estuvieron todo el tiempo presentes y respondiendo a cualquiera de nuestras inquietudes con rapidez. Conocen muchas técnicas y tienen trabajos muy bellos. Saben sacar lo mejor de los lugares en sus fotografías. Tienen muchas recomendaciones para sesiones de fotos. He escuchado historias de terror de otros fotógrafos que después de que se paga el trabajo completo desaparecen, entregan mal las cosas o "responden por compromiso" pero con ellos nunca se sintió así. Siempre se sintió como si disfrutaran mucho su trabajo y quisieran entregar lo mejor posible, muy responsables, aún después de haberles cancelado en su totalidad. Muestran verdadera pasión por la fotografía, muy interesados en darle al cliente un excelente servicio. Incluso nos regalaron un par de fotos que tomaron de más (todas editadas y revisadas) a las que se habían contratado. Si tienen campo este año, los voy a contratar de nuevo, esta vez para mi boda!! 1000% recomendados!!!!!

Sent on 01/24/2019