Rolando Rojas Production INC Reviews

13 | Key West, FL

13 Reviews for Rolando Rojas Production INC

Lolita · Married on 06/24/2017

Rolando was amazing! We cannot recommend him enough. We were searching and searching for the right musician for our wedding and we are so happy that we found Rolando. He was attentive and provided song recommendations and helped us decide on the perfect music. He plays guitar beautifully and everyone was talking about how amazing he was. I am so happy that he was part of our day!

Sent on 04/15/2018

David · Married on 11/20/2016

We asked Rolando to only play latin music for the day. He played a beautiful solo acoustic guitar set during the ceremony which fit right in with the atmosphere of our island wedding. The three piece band including Roland played for dinner and dancing. We had a longer reception than most and asked ahead of time if they would be wiling to stay for an extra set. Rolando and his crew were very professional and responsive throughout the process. Rolando and the band really helped make our day. At times I thought I was listening to pre-recorded music, the sound was so good. If you're considering a live band for your wedding, I highly recommend these amazing musicians and kind folks. Do it.

Sent on 12/17/2016

R · Married on 11/19/2016

I would highly rec using Rolando for your wedding. He was very easy to work with and my wife and I were very happy!!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/05/2016

Rolando was excellent! His music was on spot and he was such a wonderful person to work with. I would recommend him to anyone I know getting married in Key West!

Sent on 12/17/2016
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/14/2016

Rolando provided the ceremony music for my wedding on 5/14/16. He's a fabulous musician and the ceremony music was perfect! He played the ukulele which I was so happy since I wanted ukulele music for the ceremony. Rolando was very nice and professional. I highly recommend Rolando as a ceremony musician!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Laura · Married on 03/25/2016

Rolando did an excellent job for us at the Audubon House on March 25th, 2016. We had heard wonderful things about Rolando's band Caribe of Key West, the "Southernmost Salsa Band" which plays at various locations on the Island. He and two other musician's provided fantastic music for our three hour "Cuban" themed dinner party. We were very pleased with the music and his level of professionalism. Thanks again Rolando!

Sent on 04/06/2016
  • User4610564 · event on: 12/05/2014

Rolando played for a holiday party at our retail shop. He did a great job. He was prompt, professional, and plays beautifully. We would definitely use him again and can recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Bryan · Married on 11/07/2014

Absolutely excellent in all respects

• User4554502 · event on: 10/30/2014

I used Rolando Rojas for my 30th Birthday, I had a party on a sunset cruise boat. Rolando played our favorite music, suns, fun company I could not wish for more. Thank you for making my day extra special
    You are an amazing musician!!! I would highly recommend!!!

• User4565529 · event on: 10/30/2014

Thank you very much, we enjoyed every minute!!! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • User4549714 · event on: 10/26/2014

Rolando is very talented and completely professional. He is competent at a large array of musical styles.

Sent on 11/15/2014

Michael · Married on 09/27/2014

Although we had a long distance Wedding in Key West, Rolando was most accommodating and professional. We had a great time with Rolando and group! I would certainly recommend him for virtually any occasion.

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Perfect in every way. Not the "cheesy" wedding guitarists I have seen at other weddings. Not intrusive at all. Just blended in and helped provide a nice vibe. Thanks!

Sent on 11/16/2014