Roland Gozun Photography Reviews

Roland Gozun Photography 5
Roland Gozun Photography 6
Roland Gozun Photography 7

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

Roland and his Wife Jane were great to work with. They were very nice and helpful. It was great to see such caring and loving people do our photos for our Wedding. The photos turned out amazing! Great Quality

Sent on 09/01/2017

Bree · Married on 07/01/2017

It took me several months to find a photographers portfolio I liked. After meeting with Roland I was sure he was the perfect fit for our wedding. Roland and his wife were nothing but professional and helpful. Not only did he come prepared with difference lenses, lights, etc, he really knew how to capture the moments without interfering.

Roland took so many priceless, wonderful photos. There's not a single moment he missed during the entire wedding. He even captured some moments we missed!

While taking photos he was very kind and patient, working with very large groups of people to get everyone organized.

He went above and beyond our expectations and I am recommending him to all our friends and family. He will work with you to fit your budget and provide the very best services.

He and his wife are so sweet, she even helped me with my dress and prepare to walk down the aisle! You will not regret booking this amazing photographer.

Sent on 08/09/2017

Katherine · Married on 06/24/2017

Roland and his wife photographed our wedding in June. They did an absolutely amazing job. They really paid attention to every detail and were so patient with our family and friends. They are both very talented photographers and our pictures came out beautifully. I could not be happier. Thank you both for all of your help and hard work.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

Roland was fantastic to work with - great communication, creative collaboration on the types of pictures we wanted, professional and super friendly, lots of ideas, and excellent assistance and information every step of the way from our engagement photos to our wedding day. He is very responsive and has an exceptionally smooth running business. We highly recommend him for anyone looking for a hassle-free wedding photography experience with the best in artistic, portrait, and candid shots. He makes every step of the process simple and straightforward and fun! Thank you Roland for a phenomenal selection of pics to choose from (we love them all!), for being completely reliable, for your expertise with lighting and angles, for your calm and patience in the chaos, for always a friendly smile and willingness to ensure we got exactly the photos we wanted, and for making our big day and our memories something we will forever cherish!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Renee · Married on 04/22/2017

Roland and Jane Gozun were AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't be happier with them! Not only were they out going and fun to work with they also made us feel comfortable and let us be ourselves during pictures! The whole experience was amazing! The photos that they took turned out great too!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Peter Sandy and Sherryl · Married on 04/21/2017

The photographer has photographic memory that paints a lasting impression of his client based on preferences and expectations.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Jenni · Married on 04/08/2017

From our engagement pictures to capturing our big day, we are just blown away by the moments that Roland captured. It all goes by in such a blur and we are so grateful that we can look back at our photos and see these beautiful moments we didn't even know were happening. Thank you so much for all the amazing photos, and we are so thankful that you were there to make our day that much more memorable!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Daniel · Married on 03/18/2017

Roland and Jane were fantastic to work with. We did our engagement shoot with Roland and had to reschedule due to inclement weather, but it was definitely worth the wait! We wish we still lived in Chicagoland, because we would definitely hire him for any other photography needs we had. On our wedding day, Roland and Jane were superb, not adding any stress to an already stressful day. They were timely, efficient, and great at posing people and capturing beautiful photos. You can't go wrong by booking Roland and Jane, but you might go wrong by not!

Sent on 05/06/2017

Janice · Married on 09/04/2016

For my wedding, my top priorities were two things: good photography and good food. Finding a good photographer under my budget was a challenging task, until I found Roland Gozun Photography. My decision to contact Roland initially was purely based on all the great reviews I read on different wedding websites. Roland was very prompt to respond to my e-mail and went over all the details via phone right away. He answered all my questions, and he asked me some great questions as he wanted to get to know me better as well. He was willing to customize the package under my budget. I did not feel the need to meet him and Jane in person before the wedding because I had already developed trust and confidence that they were going to do an awesome job based on our phone conversations and e-mails. On our Big Day, Roland and Jane showed up to the salon early to take photos of us getting ready. They were super friendly and easy to work with. I could tell they were paying very close attention to all the details, lighting, and capturing all the moments without interfering with the hair and make-up artists. Even my hair dresser made a comment on how passionate Roland seemed compared with other photographers he had seen in the past. Throughout the rest of the day, Roland and Jane worked right on time and captured all the important moments beautifully. They traveled from Gurnee to Glenview to Itasca and finally to Oak Brook and stayed until near the end of reception without any extra fees. What impressed me even more was how FAST I received my online preview and gallery after the wedding. I received my online preview only THREE DAYS after the wedding! All my bridesmaids were shocked at how fast I received my photos and how BEAUTIFUL all my photos look. I am going to ask Roland and Jane to take my future pregnancy photos, family birthdays, and many other important life occasions to come. I am 100% satisfied with Roland Gozun Photography as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Dan · Married on 09/04/2016

Choosing Roland Gozun Photography was the best decision I made for my wedding. Roland and his wife, Jane were very friendly, professional, punctual, and most importantly, very talented. My wife and I have impressed from the day we made our initial contact with them all the way through now as we are in the process of making our album. The photos are stunning, and I am surprised how they were able to capture all the details without missing a thing. Plus, Roland made it so easy for us to make our album with user-friendly templates. If I ever need a photographer for any major life milestone events in the future, I will be calling Roland Gozun Photography again for sure.

Sent on 10/07/2016

Jenna · Married on 08/06/2016

Roland and Jane were able to really capture our big day through photographs! They did a great job!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Roland and his wife were hands down the best vendor choice we made for our wedding. They worked together to capture our special day and truly made it into a storybook wedding! Roland's attention to detail and eye for the perfect shot are simply amazing! We were so pleased with our final edited photos - they look stunning! Roland has a gift when it comes to catching or arranging the proper lighting. He was a calming presence during our wedding and we would love to work with him for our future photography needs. We highly recommend him to our friends and family, and are pleased that one of our friends has also chosen him to capture her special day as well. We are eternally grateful to Roland and his wife for their skill and professionalism and are so happy with our photos!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Miguel · Married on 07/23/2016

Roland and his wife Jane were truly a dream to work with! We are so pleased with our photos. Roland and his wife made our vision a beautiful reality with breathtaking photos. We are so grateful that we chose them to capture our special day! We highly recommend Roland Gozun Photography!!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Sadie · Married on 07/09/2016

Roland and Jane are great! I was looking for a photographer in budget who had quality shots in their portfolio and a good package. Some photographers are more affordable, but you don't get print rights or it's for only six hours. Roland's packages are flexible. I chose the most affordable package but added on an additional two hours of coverage. Having a second shooter (his wife, Jane) was a HUGE pro. Most of the times, a second shooter won't even be an option at the rate Roland charges. You get a lot for your money with him, and I can't stress that enough.
    Second, Roland has always been extremely prompt, and he was always quick to answer my questions. He provided a questionnaire a week or two before our wedding with what kind of style we wanted to go with, what shots were essentials to us. We got exactly what I requested -- we had the necessary portraits, but I really wanted candids that showcased the experience of our day.
    Roland's style is artistic, and he has an AMAZING eye for light. Sometimes, on the day of, I didn't understand why we were taking certain photos in certain places, but I did as soon as I saw our gallery because the light was amazing in all of them. Speaking of the gallery, we got our preview two business days after the wedding. Roland told us we would get our full gallery three-four weeks after the wedding. Imagine my delight when it came less than two weeks later! It was so much fun to look through the photos Roland and Jane captured and relive our day.
    I would recommend booking them. Not only are they extremely talented, they're personable to talk to, but they're so skilled that you'll totally forget they're there, which sounds weird - but is exactly what you want in a photographer. Some photographers end up interfering with the action because of trying to get all the shots, but they managed to get all the shots we wanted and more without being noticed by us. We're so excited to see our album!

Sent on 07/23/2016

David · Married on 07/09/2016

Recently got married. My fiance chose Roland and Jane for our day, and she made the right choice! It wasn't until I got the photographs back that I realized what a talent Roland has. Our pictures came out great, and we're so happy to have a lifetime momento of our wedding day.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Allen · Married on 07/03/2016

The pictures from our wedding are fantastic! Roland photographed our big day perfectly. To say that Roland is a wedding photographer is an understatement, he is truly a world class photographer first and foremost. He locked in memories we will cherish our whole lives, our fun loving personalities forever captured in time. I can not recommended him enough.
    Choosing Roland Photography will be the best and easiest decision of your wedding...guaranteed.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Kylie · Married on 07/03/2016

Wow! We are beyond thrilled with our decision to choose Roland as our wedding photographer!! I cannot say enough amazing things. His e-mails were very timely and friendly, his price point was perfect for our budget, and his pictures are so artistic. He had everything we were looking for and he delivered with so much more! Roland and his wife Jane are such a dynamic duo. They had such a great energy. They were so much fun and were always thinking about the next great shot. Looking at our wedding photos has been such a high for us. I am so grateful for all they did for us on our big day! It felt like they were part of the family. I would absolutely recommend them again and again and we will probably be calling on their services for our future family photos! Thank you, Roland and Jane!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Charlotte · Married on 07/02/2016

Roland and Jane were absolutely perfect for our wedding! They were able to get all of the little details that you wouldn't think to ask of. Roland got the pictures back to me before promised. It was wonderful!! We can't say enough about how great they were at our wedding!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Matthew · Married on 07/02/2016

Roland exceeded our every expectation for our wedding. Before the wedding, he was very open to our wants from a photographer, and very responsive when we had a question. On the wedding day, he was as professional as they come. Very organized and made sure we got all the family shots we wanted! Our reception was at a golf course, and he instinctively knew what was going to make some amazing shots. We asked for a shot with sparklers at the end of the evening, and it turned out FANTASTIC! We had proofs of some pictures within a week of the wedding, and he has been very responsive in helping us choose our album. Roland managed to take some incredibly beautiful shots, not just in composition, but lighting, color and 'moment' - we love every single shot he took (and there were almost a thousand!!!)

We found him online, and after seeing his pictures we thought to give him a call. You should do the same. You, your family, and your guests will be very happy you did. We loved getting texts, facebook comments and phone calls within minutes of sharing some of our pictures with people raving about how good they were. Thank you Roland!!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Chardae · Married on 06/25/2016

When planning my wedding, the one thing that I cared the most about was the quality of our photographer. It is so important to have a great photographer because they are the ones who are capturing those special moments. They are telling your story in such a way that just by looking at their photos, you are taken back to that special day. That is the quality that I was looking for in my photographer, and I found that in Roland Gozun Photography. This husband and wife team go above and beyond for their clients. They make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and you can feel their excitement as they tell your love story through photography. They are able to capture the essence of each of your guests and they take the time to get to know you and what is important to you. Not only do they produce stunning photographs, they are also amazing people. This is key in creating a loving and fun environment. I would highly recommend using Roland Gozun Photography because they are great photographers and storytellers.

Sent on 07/14/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/11/2016

Roland and Jane are fantastic! They are wonderful to work with and they always went above and beyond to help capture our special day! We absolutely love how the photos turned out for our engagement photos and wedding. They capture unbelievable shots and moments that we will always be able to remember and view! We will definitely be recommending them to all our friends and family!
    Elizabeth and John

Sent on 07/08/2016

John · Married on 06/11/2016

If you want an exceptionally professional couple of photographers who do great work and go above and beyond, look no further. The photographs are wonderful, their schedules are flexible, and they help with all the extras such as albums and websites as well. Could not be more impressed.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/28/2016

Roland did an amazing job! He is so easy to work with and creates beautiful images! Very professional yet goes with the flow. I am so happy I went with them!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/21/2016

I absolutely loved working with Roland. He was so kind and thoughtful and wanted as much information about us and what vision we wanted for our wedding. He made it so easy to just go through the whole day without worrying about any of my pictures. He took sooooo many but it didn't feel like he did. I would recommend and use his service over and over again. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/04/2016

Roland and his wife/assistant, Jane, were great to work with. The communication leading up to the wedding was very good, we set up a call to square away all the details and ask any questions. He was very thorough. His responses and follow ups by phone or email were always very prompt and polite. They were very accommodating on the day of the wedding. I don't imagine it to be the easiest task to handle a wedding party of 14 and 6 flower girls, plus our large families 300 guests! But it all went very smoothly and the shots are great. Would definitely recommend hiring the Gozuns!

Sent on 05/22/2016