Roland Gozun Photography Reviews

Roland Gozun Photography 6
  • NJameh

Njameh Russell-Camara · Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and Dynamic Duo

Roland and Jane are dynamite. They are very flexible with locations and are down to improvise a location on the spot. We are from milwaukee and they met us for our engagement photos in Chicago and then milwaukee for our wedding. Extremely professional and communicative. They make sure to cover all of their bases. If something didn’t happen for you, it’s because you needed to communicate beforehand. Also, my mother is a Filipina and Jane was so lovely to help my mom with her Maria Clara style of dressing.

Carrie Dzike · Married on 09/14/2018

Modern and Candid Photography!

Roland and Jane did an amazing job with the photography at our wedding. We were so happy we went with them! They were so pleasant to work with, and were so excited to share our day. We had multiple guests tell us they did or almost teared up looking at the final product! They really captured our wedding as it was.

• Stephanie

Stephanie Kraemer · Married on 09/08/2018

Timely, Wonderful, Artsy/Traditional Wedding Photographer(s)

Whether new to wedding planning or researching for a while, you will not be disappointed with Roland Gozun Photography. Knowledgeable and experienced, Roland and his wife Jane made our wedding day flow with ease while creating memories to last a lifetime. Throughout the entire process, Roland was available by phone and/or email to answer the plethora of questions we threw at him, while also customizing a package that worked for my husband and I. He and Jane even met us at the venue one day to walk the resort and gather photo ideas, without charging us an extra fee to do so. Once the big day came, I felt comfortable knowing what to expect as well as having a timeline to follow. Very honest and not pushy – works with you and your vision while sprinkling their expertise throughout. My biggest suggestion to everyone is to listen to your photographer when they say use the timeline template and have a list of photos you want to ensure you capture. Your wedding day will fly by in the blink of an eye, so the more you can discuss with your photographer(s) ahead of time, the less you need to worry about on your Big day. Roland Gozun Photography offered not only the traditional wedding photos, but an artsy spin on all the details and moments you want captured. Roland and Jane also work very well together, keeping things moving forward with their calming yet can-do attitude. If you want timely professional photographers with amazing photos willing to go the extra mile, Roland Gozun Photography is for you. Thanks Roland and Jane!

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2018

Roland and his wife were an amazing team. It was great having two photographers especially for the getting ready photos of Dan and I.
    They were professional from the beginning. When my mom and I first met them, they were prepared with examples of the photos and an example of their beautiful album. We were impressed from the beginning.
    Before the wedding, they made sure to have all of the information including all of the special photos I wanted and unique parts of my wedding.
    On the day of my wedding, they came ready to go and took all of the photos I wanted and more. They even helped us all pose to create perfect photos. They have a natural ability to see how to see the right moments and get great photos.
    They stayed to the very end of our wedding and took a bunch of fun photos of us and our friends and family. I am so happy with the final product.

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

Beyond happy!

We worked with Roland for our engagement pictures and then with him and his wife for our wedding day. I cannot day enough about the amazing work that they do! My husband has an amazing smile, but hates having his picture taken in more formal settings. Roland made both our engagement and wedding pictures fun and relaxing and he was able to capture the smile I love! We have been married for 2 months and there has not been a single day that I have not looked at our pictures. I continue to be blown away by how beautiful they are and how they captured every detail of our day. Roland checked in with us every step of the way and made everything easy and stress free. We have received so many compliments from friends and family about our pictures and so many let out a “wow” and are speechless. We would highly recommend Roland Gozun to friends, family, and strangers; his photos are truly works of art.

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2018

Roland and his wife Jane are the absolute best! They were both so kind and easy to work with. They really listened to what we wanted and ran with it! After getting our sneak peek photos back I cannot wait to see the rest, their skills highly surpassed out expectations!

Jeff · Married on 05/27/2018

At this point I've only seen the preview, but I am very excited to see the final product. During the wedding and reception they were always at the right place at the right time capturing the best moments of our big day! They don't use photoshop to get impressive pictures, just an artistic eye and great skills with lighting. I am extremely happy we chose Roland to be our photographer. Do yourself a favor and pick him too!

Roland Gozun Photography 7

Parul · Married on 05/26/2018

Roland was willing to work with our budget and was helpful in making sure we knew tips of the trade; both of which seemed hard to come by. He also was timely in arriving the day of (even if we weren't meeting our own schedule!), didn't distract from the ongoing procession/ceremony while still getting great photos, and met our requests of balance in terms of what/who all we wanted to photograph. He suggested great places, especially capturing phenomenal natural lighting. He was quick in getting great photos to us; so top notch from beginning to end. I truly appreciated his no nonsense style (a real professional); we never felt pressured like with other photographers we consulted with and his quiet demeanor was calming. I'd highly recommend going through his Facebook page albums since they really show the quality of his work. It helps to know where you want photos taken beforehand, but even if you don't Roland will be able to see picture-perfect shots throughout the day, indoor or outdoor. I'd recommend him to my friends and family!

Lilia · Married on 04/06/2018

Roland and Jane left us speechless! They photographed our wedding in early April. As Chicago natives know, the weather could be hit or miss in April. They were wonderful, punctual, organized and feared the cold with us while taking our photos outside our venue on the golf course.

Before our wedding day, I spoke with Roland to go over the questionnaire we filled out leading up to our wedding. He took notes and was informed on the schedule for the day. He was professional and organized and made me, as a bride, feel so much more at ease. On the actual wedding date, he was sure to follow up and make sure we got all the shots that we wanted. He was patient and kind and made the whole process fun!

Roland sent us all our photos within 4 weeks of our wedding date and we had a preview within a few days. It made our honeymoon that much sweeter to look at our blog post with our wedding photos. We have received nothing but great compliments on all our photos from all our family. We relived our day once we received all the photos. He caught all the pictures we wanted. We looks forward to having the opportunity to work with him in the future. Again, thank you SO MUCH for capturing our day amazingly

Jeaneth · Married on 12/25/2017

Sooo fast to process & finish our wedding photos!

• Ekab

Emma · Married on 11/11/2017

Roland and Jane were absolutely spectacular. Of all of our vendors, they were the easiest to work with, extremely professional, their work is absolutely stunning, and they go our pictures back to us edited less than a month after our wedding day! They are worth every penny! I kid you not, many of our guests later commented on how Roland and Jane were fantastic at being in all of the right places at all of the right times while still being unobtrusive. Roland and Jane captured photos in moments when i didn't even realize they were present! The two of them make an awesome team, and I highly suggest you take the time to meet with them and see their work. I can't say enough amazing things about them, I am so happy with how the photos came out!

• Y

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

I absolutely recommend Roland and Jane! Their photography is unique because they use light to capture moments and detail. They were able to capture emotions, wedding day details, etc. that help us remember our entire day. They’re easy to work with and professional. They definitely have a vision and run with it, and they’re easy to trust because of their proven track record/work they post on social media. I absolutely recommend them to others and would hire them again for future life events!!!

Dani · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I worked with Roland and Jane over the course of a year before our wedding. We had an engagement shoot in September of 2016 at Independence Grove, and we worked with them in September 2017 at our wedding at Kemper Lakes. For both experiences, they were kind, professional, fun, and so attentive to detail. It felt like we were working with family friends as opposed to people we had hired to capture the best day of our lives together. When we first booked with them, Roland was amazing in working with us to customize a package that included everything we wanted and not things we didn’t need. This was very special to us as we had met with other people who were rigid on their photo service packages. Despite having a year between meetings, Roland and Jane stayed in touch with us all through our planning. They asked questions to get to know us and our styles, took all of the Pinterest photos we sent and shared to heart, and were able to really understand the types of pictures we wanted. On top of all of this, they were an absolute joy to work with—do kind in taking our requests and working with our very large wedding party, and very great with making us feel natural and relaxed when it was just the four of us. As a bonus, the payment and communication with them was SO EASY! I will definitely recommend them to all of our friends and family. In fact, one friend at the wedding who got married three months earlier said she was so upset that she didn’t know about hem sooner for her wedding!!

Roland Gozun Photography 8
    Roland Gozun Photography 9
    Roland Gozun Photography 10
    Roland Gozun Photography 11
    Roland Gozun Photography 12

Ewa · Married on 09/02/2017

Roland and his wife did a perfect job capturing the important parts of our wedding! Truly an amazing photographer!

Chelsea · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so glad we went with Roland! Where do I begin? We met Roland over a year before our wedding and I fell in love with his work from that moment. Watching photos of other weddings he has done I was amazed and wondered if my wedding photos would look that good. We told Roland from the beginning that both my husband and I are really bad when it comes to taking photos. Not sure where to look, do I smile or not, etc. he was so good at telling us where to look, when to kiss, when to smile or not smile, etc and I thought that was great. My fear was that no one would tell me what to do and that my photos would look weird, like I’m trying too hard to pose for the picture. Roland and his wife directed us through the whole way and made us feel so comfortable! We also asked if we could take photos at a special spot down the road from our venue and they had no issue with that at all! I wouldn’t have gone with anyone else and I would recommend him to everyone! If you are looking for a photographer, you can just stop right here!

Karissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Roland and Jane went above and beyond for our wedding! They not only took amazing and timeless photographs, they also helped us keep the wedding running smoothly- true professionals in every sense! The quality, quantity, and staging of the pictures were top notch! From sunset photos, to nighttime romantic views, to perfectly capturing the amount of sheer fun our guests had, we will be able to relive our wedding day for the rest of our lives through these stunning photos! We are beyond impressed, truly grateful, and highly recommend Gozun Photography. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, your search ends here. Thanks again Roland and Jane! :)

Ashley · Married on 08/18/2017

Roland was recommended through a friend of a friend, and he truly was a blessing! He was able to capture so many great snapshots throughout the day and even captured moments that I missed. Roland has a great attention to detail, an artistic eye, a very easy going and patient personality. We had a wonderful time working with him and his wife Jane. We made the best choice in photographer and will be forever grateful! I would highly recommend choosing Roland Gozun Photography!

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

Roland and his Wife Jane were great to work with. They were very nice and helpful. It was great to see such caring and loving people do our photos for our Wedding. The photos turned out amazing! Great Quality

Bree · Married on 07/01/2017

It took me several months to find a photographers portfolio I liked. After meeting with Roland I was sure he was the perfect fit for our wedding. Roland and his wife were nothing but professional and helpful. Not only did he come prepared with difference lenses, lights, etc, he really knew how to capture the moments without interfering.

Roland took so many priceless, wonderful photos. There's not a single moment he missed during the entire wedding. He even captured some moments we missed!

While taking photos he was very kind and patient, working with very large groups of people to get everyone organized.

He went above and beyond our expectations and I am recommending him to all our friends and family. He will work with you to fit your budget and provide the very best services.

He and his wife are so sweet, she even helped me with my dress and prepare to walk down the aisle! You will not regret booking this amazing photographer.

Katherine · Married on 06/24/2017

Roland and his wife photographed our wedding in June. They did an absolutely amazing job. They really paid attention to every detail and were so patient with our family and friends. They are both very talented photographers and our pictures came out beautifully. I could not be happier. Thank you both for all of your help and hard work.

• User2369150 · event on: 05/25/2013

Roland was a photographer at the banquet facility I am an event planner for and has done a few weddings, a prom and a birthday party. His work has been by far some of the best work I have seen. His professionalism and curiosity, attention to detail and quality of picture taking is right up there with some of the best. I would recommend him to anyone.

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

Roland was fantastic to work with - great communication, creative collaboration on the types of pictures we wanted, professional and super friendly, lots of ideas, and excellent assistance and information every step of the way from our engagement photos to our wedding day. He is very responsive and has an exceptionally smooth running business. We highly recommend him for anyone looking for a hassle-free wedding photography experience with the best in artistic, portrait, and candid shots. He makes every step of the process simple and straightforward and fun! Thank you Roland for a phenomenal selection of pics to choose from (we love them all!), for being completely reliable, for your expertise with lighting and angles, for your calm and patience in the chaos, for always a friendly smile and willingness to ensure we got exactly the photos we wanted, and for making our big day and our memories something we will forever cherish!!

Renee · Married on 04/22/2017

Roland and Jane Gozun were AMAZING! My husband and I couldn't be happier with them! Not only were they out going and fun to work with they also made us feel comfortable and let us be ourselves during pictures! The whole experience was amazing! The photos that they took turned out great too!

Peter Sandy and Sherryl · Married on 04/21/2017

The photographer has photographic memory that paints a lasting impression of his client based on preferences and expectations.