Simonet Makeup Reviews

Simonet Makeup 1
  • Yanet

Yanet Klotz 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing!

What else can I say but WOW! What a great experience, I gave Simonet complete artistic control and I鈥檓 so glad that I did. I felt so beautiful like a true queen 馃懜. I have and will continue to recommend her and use her for future events.

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Simonet Makeup 2
  • Arielle

Arielle 路 Married on 03/16/2019

The Best Wedding MUA!!!

Simonet did my makeup for my wedding and went over and beyond my expectations. I never felt more beautiful then I did on my wedding day. Not only was my makeup flawless, but it stayed on all day and night through the tears and the sweat (and I sweat on my face a lot)! Simonet was so accommodating when I kept switching the timeline and adding more girls to the day. She did 11 girls in one day and even the ones who started at 7:30am looked flawless till the wedding ended and beyond. Simonet enhances your natural beauty and doesn鈥檛 make you look like a different person, which my husband was worried about. I cannot recommend her enough!!! Thank you so much Simonet, you were such a pleasure and delight to work with from beginning to end and made the process organized and stress free! You are THE BEST!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Kelsey 路 Married on 03/09/2019

Extremely talented!

I went to Simonet for my wedding day hair and makeup and it was perfect. I gave her a few details of what I wanted and she was able to work her magic. Aside from great service and quality, she is an overall good person with positive energy. It shows in her work!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Taja 路 Married on 03/10/2018

I鈥檓 very happy with the services we received. I did my trial makeup and hair with Simonet. She really listened to me and what I wanted. I also went to her salon for nail services for me and my bridesmaids before the wedding. They were very accommodating. Most importantly they made me, my mom, sisters and bridesmaids feel and look wonderful on my wedding day. Getting ready with them was also fun and easy going which is what I needed on my wedding day

Sent on 04/23/2018

Lisandra 路 Married on 12/16/2016

I had a wonderful experience with Simonet she is extremely talented!! Her profile truly shows her work!! And you can definitely be confident that you will look beautiful on your wedding day if you hire her!!!
    Lisy

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • F

Farrah 路 Married on 11/22/2015

Simonet and her mother were absolutely AMAZING! My mother, my sister, and I all got our hair and makeup done by them. I am not underestimating when I say that they did a flawless job. The most important thing was that all three of us felt so comfortable with them. They made us feel so important and actually listened to what we wanted. The hair and makeup remained perfect after 8 hours of wedding fun. I would recommend them to anyone looking for professional, sweet, flawless makeup and hair services! Thank you both so much. You will be hearing from me soon for future events!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Lizelh 路 Married on 10/03/2015

I had the pleasure of having my makeup done by Simonet! I wish I could put into words what an amazing makeup artist she is! Not only is she super talented but unlike other artist she really does her best to give you the look you desire. It was my birthday and I was looking for an exotic Arabic look and I got just that! There were no harsh lines and it looked beautiful in pictures. Like any birthday girl, I was nervous that the makeup wouldn't last through the eventful night BUT it was bullet proof! :) All my guests complemented me on my makeup. I'm happy I chose Simonet. I look forward to booking her for my future special occasions!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Bethanie 路 Married on 09/06/2015

I really enjoyed Simonet as our make up artist! My makeup and the bridal party's makeup was stunning. Simonet was on time, professional, and worked within our schedule. I highly recommend her services for brides and bridal parties in the Miami area!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Simonet Makeup's reply:

Bethanie, it was my absolute pleasure to do your makeup and be part of your best friend's special day. You were all such a joy to work with and made my job super easy as you are all so beautiful. Thank you for the review! xo
  • Z

zuri 路 Married on 08/22/2015

i would totally recommend her, she did my make up and hair for my wedding and i was looking flawless. my make up lasted since early the day on my wedding until next they it was intact and my hair was precious they really took their time to work on me.. no complains at all. I now only trust them to do my make up and hair so much that i have a wedding to attend this week and she'll do my make up again. totally worth it.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Simonet Makeup's reply:

Thank you for the review Zuri. From your trial, to your wedding day, and recently doing your makeup for your friend's wedding, it has been a joy working with you. I am glad that I was part of your special day, xo.

Jacqueline 路 Married on 07/12/2015

Simonet is simply amazing! Great personality, very professional and extremely talented. Simonet did the make-up for my wedding party and myself and we all were very happy after seeing our faces! I was very satisfied with her services on my special day!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Simonet Makeup's reply:

Jacqueline, thank you for the kind words. You are one of the sweetest brides I have ever worked with, and will wake up at any time again to work with you. Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day and trusting me. xoxo!
  • User5596617 路 2+ years ago

Simonet was a delight. My best friend (the bride), started her day extremely early and Simonet was on time and ready to start. She was very friendly and professional but most of all, we all loved her work. We had a few ideas of what we wanted and she took it from there. I was snapping pics all day. When I'm in the Miami area, she will always be my MUA

Sent on 11/08/2015

Marnie 路 Married on 04/18/2015

I've had Simonet do my makeup on several occassions. The reason why I keep coming back is simple: she listens! (And makes me feel really comfortable)
    For someone like me, who's a bit apprehensive about wearing a lot of makeup, finding a makeup artist that listened to my concerns was at the top of my list. I found that in Simonet - she's patient, easy to talk to and meticulous with her work. As soon as you sit in her chair it's easy to see how much she loves her craft, making for an effortlessly pleasant experience. I'd elaborate on how much I love her makeup as well, but I think the before and after pictures speak for themselves. Simonet is the perfect combination of talent and charisma - I definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Anna 路 Married on 08/18/2018

I booked Simonet and her mom for my wedding. They provided hair and make up services for my family, my bridesmaids, and I. They came on time, were very professional, and were very organized in terms of getting all 7 people ready on time for the wedding. When it comes to make up, Simonet knows what she is doing. She wanted to make sure that the shades and colors matched to each person鈥檚 skin, hair, and eye color. All of us who got their make up done, got a lot of compliments from our wedding guests. Simonet and her mom are very personable and easy going people, which made our getting ready process much more fun. Thank you for everything you did for us.

Sent on 08/26/2018