Rogue Images Photography Reviews

11 Reviews for Rogue Images Photography

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2019

Simply, the best

Wow... I truly feel speechless after looking through the photos that Cody and Dani captured from our wedding day. For people who know me you would understand- that takes something epic. Cody’s work from our engagement sessions and Blush session was phenomenal, however looking through our wedding moments I felt as if I was looking at a story book of our day. The way Cody and Dani capture the emotion through the lens is truly magic.

I could go on and on about the beauty of the photos but I think their work really speaks for itself. What you won’t see on Instagram or Facebook, is the behind the scenes work that the Rogue team pours into their clients. Choosing a wedding photographer was very overwhelming for me, so many different elements to consider. The work of the photographer, how many photographers, location of the photographer, price –I didn’t know where to start. I had put a few feelers out, and Cody and Cory were by far the most responsive. They told me to check out their work, review their website and set up a meeting for that night. Being the millennial I am, talking on the phone is not my favorite thing but I am so glad we did. Talking with Cody was so easy. In our conversation you could hear his passion for storytelling and for relationship building with his clients. After our conversation it was a done deal, we knew we wanted Cody on our team.

The ease of communication and responsiveness from that initial text continued throughout our engagement and wedding process. For our first engagement session we had scheduled, the forecast called for a “little rain”, however it proceeded to rain all day and Cody was great about keeping in contact with me to let me know the plan. Living in Chicago at the time complicated things for rescheduling, and to bring my sunset photos at Fort Harrison to life, we rescheduled the photos to a 7am Tuesday shoot (sorry Cody and Brian!!). Bringing my visions to life did not stop there, but went on to incorporate Brian and I’s fur baby into both engagement and wedding photos, as well as taking a trip up to West Lafayette to visit our favorite chocolate shop. Cody even took the photos despite the fact that we never got him any chocolate.

What you also will not see on social media is the thoughtfulness they put into every shot. Whether it was Dani helping me to not have awkward hands, or Cody helping me to be patient on the day of to capture my mom zipping up the dress, Brian and I both felt as though they had our backs to bring our wedding day to life in these pictures. These photos are everything we could have dreamed of and more. This is a team that you can definitely trust with life’s most special moments. I cannot wait to have the Rogue Image team continue to capture our special moments as our family grows (More golden retriever pups of course!!).

Sent on 10/10/2019

Devona · Married on 05/12/2018

We used Cody and Cory for our engagement and wedding photos. They were worth every penny! They organized everything beforehand and paid attention to detail. Every photo was stunning and communication was flawless!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Cody and Cory were our photographers for our wedding day and were with us from start to finish. They did an excellent job of finding creative ways to show us getting ready, doing detail shots, and using a gray afternoon to capture very vivid photos. Cody has an excellent eye and is so talented and professional in his work. He captured the spirit of our wedding and we will cherish his pictures for years to come.

Sent on 11/07/2017

MSJP · Married on 03/30/2013

My fiancee and I took a long trip to Canyon Point, Utah from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. A bit of leap faith to select the photographers for our engagement pictures from the Internet but, sometimes, faith does pay off. Rogue Images Photography and its leader, Cody, and sidekick, Kelsey, sure delivered! These days, it is rare to you find people who are not only competent but also friendly. What could have been work, a trip through the desert by Hummer and on foot in a tuxedo and wedding gown, respectively, was an enjoyable, fun excursion. Many laughs were shared along the way while amazing pictures, technically and artistically, were taken. Thanks to everyone at Rogue Images Photography for making our wedding experience already start with memories that we will never forget.

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • User3196140 · 2+ years ago

Cody was very easy to work with and made us very comfortable. Our wedding was small and we were glad to include Cody in our "party". We received all the pics in 24 hours! A truly wonderful experience.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Mike · Married on 10/27/2012

The best. What more can I say. My wife and I had a fantastic day and Cody could not have been more helpful, professional, and just did an overall great job with photographing our wedding and editing our photos. I cannot recommend Rogue Photography highly enough.

Sent on 01/01/2013

My fiancee and I used Rogue for our Engagement Photos, and Cody did an absolutely amazing job. We only needed a handful or so of nice pictures of us for our save the dates and for our wedding website (we're not usually a very photo-happy couple, but our families are!), and the one hour portrait session was perfect for what we needed. It was a cloudy day, but he came prepared with his own lighting and you can't even tell! In setting the location we wanted to go to Military Park (where my fiancee proposed), but Irish fest had taken over, and Cody was extremely flexible with the last-minute change in location. Cody has a very calm, relaxed demeanor, and it was easy to forget that he was there at times--a perfect mix of giving us pose ideas but then just stepping back and shooting whatever happened.

Before setting the date he warned us that he would be away for a week and unable to edit the photos right away, but just hours after the photo shoot he sent us all 600 (yes, 600!) images to go through and pick our favorites. It was VERY hard to narrow it down to just 10, and in less than a month (including his vacation time) we had our final photos with 5 filters on each, plus a few extras thrown in! My ONLY qualm is that there are so few photos (only about 3 of 600) where we're both actually looking at the camera. It would have been nice to have more to choose from (it is a family affair, after all!). We're not getting married in Indiana, but if we were we'd feel VERY comfortable using Rogue Images for our wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2014
  • O

Oliver & Diana · Married on 11/02/2012

We loved working with Cody! He took all of our feedback and requests into account when taking the shots.

He worked very hard and the results was seen on the pictures he produced.

Most of all we had a lot of fun during the shooting!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Hector · Married on 09/01/2012

Cody was very easy to work with, and did our session when we had very little planning and time built in to our wedding. He is friendly, courteous, and conducted himself in a very professional manner. I would definintely recommend him for Weddings and other events in the Northern Arizona area.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Amber · Married on 11/05/2017

3.5

Awesome work and photos. The photographers did leave about 30 minutes early and missed the bubble send off at the end:(

Sent on 11/13/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

3.5

We had some hiccups getting our engagement session scheduled. However, our engagement photos were stunning!! We are not the most photogenic couple, so they were over the top great!! Cody pulled out all the stops on our wedding day, going above and beyond to corral our unruly bunch so that our ceremony didn't start too late. :) Great product for a great deal!!

Sent on 09/27/2016