Rodri Studio Reviews

Rodri Studio 7
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 03/30/2019

Out of this World Florals

The flowers at my wedding were OUT OF THIS WORLD. Angel was able to incorporate the old world romance that I was looking for through the work with his flowers. The old rose and mauves colors fit perfectly with my theme.

I couldn't have been happier with the results! My friends and family kept commenting on the flowers and how romantic and elegant it made the whole venue feel.

It was a pleasure working with all of them and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Rodri Studio 8
    Rodri Studio 9

Jasmine · Married on 11/09/2018

Wedding 11/09/18

Rodri and his team are excellent at what they do. I have never seen such beautifully executed florals and design. He has an eye for what he does and I trusted his judgement 100% from the very beginning. He was also very flexible when I decided to add an extra arrangement at the last minute. All of my guests were in awe from start to finish. Thank you!

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 04/07/2018

Angel brought my wedding flower dreams to life. The way the room came together was breathtaking. Elegant, clean, beautiful, and perfection are just some of the words to describe his arrangements. He knew exactly what we wanted and we’re so grateful! Angel and his team are excellent to work with and we had the pleasure of working with him for almost a year. He was always honest with us which we also appreciated. Angel’s designs are truly creative and unique! Without a doubt, he’s the best floral designer out there.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

I can’t say enough about Angel and his team! He brought my visions to life and kept it within my budget as well! About 2 weeks before my wedding, I requested a meeting with him just to feel secure about the decisions we’d made and he made that happen without question! He went ABOVE and BEYOND to make sure that everything was exactly how I planned and for that, I am so grateful. When I walked into our venue, I almost cried! It was beautiful beyond my expectations. My flowers and votives were gorgeous. I am still getting compliments on our arrangements 3 months later. He is a true master of his craft and his team is beyond courteous and professional. I received prompt responses to every email (even when he was out of the country) and he even hand delivered my bouquet on the morning of my wedding. Thank you to the Rodri Studios team for your part in the best day of my life! If I could do it all over again, I’d choose you as our florist without hesitation.

Sent on 03/09/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 12/08/2017

Angel took our wedding vision and executed it flawlessly. He really understood our style. Our floral was more then we could have ever imagined. Angel took what we asked for and customized it to get us to the look we wanted. As details and color palettes evoled, Angel was right with us tweaking to make sure everything came together. When last minute rain caused us to look at a Plan B, Angel was quick to help us nail down the necessary changes and it came together so beautifully. He was also a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much Angel!!

Sent on 12/16/2017
    Rodri Studio 10
    Rodri Studio 11
    Rodri Studio 12
    Rodri Studio 13
    Rodri Studio 14

MONICA · Married on 09/03/2017

Rodri is truly an ANGEL (his first name!) on earth. He was incredibly efficient, worked within my budget, and provided a stunning dream backdrop and floral experience for my wedding. He's positively delightful to work with, sweet as can be, very accommodating and flexible, and literally turned a dusty old space into a lush manor. We'll be using him for our floral and tablescape needs FOREVER!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Sara · Married on 06/24/2017

Words cannot describe how happy I am with Angel and his team's florals and design of my wedding. I knew they were going to do a superb job, as he comes recommended by numerous people, but when I walked into my reception for the reveal, I was in AWE. I never imagined that my ballroom could look so magical! It was perfect and I could not be happier with the level of service, detail, creativity and design of Rodristudios.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Erica · Married on 06/17/2017

Rodri Studios did a phenomenal job with all my wedding flower arrangements. Angel and his team was able to set the scene for our Great Gatsby theme, throughout several elements of our wedding! Their professionalism, creativity and attention to detail made it an absolute pleasure to work with Rodri Studios. If you want an ABSOLUTELY fabulous wedding flower decor, Rodri Studios is a must book!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 03/24/2017

I was truly happy with all my flowers. He understand my color scheme and his work is amazing. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/06/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 03/18/2017

Angel is amazing to work with! He is so creative and has so many ideas. He really helps work with your budget and helps make your dream wedding come to life. I would recommend Angel to anyone! He made our wedding a dream come true!! We were so happy with how everything turned out and cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Angel was such a pleasure to work with. He endured countless emails with pictures of so many different ideas and styles, and still managed to produce EXACTLY what I had in my jumbled mind. His business is an excellent value for what you get and he really is such a nice person. Very professional as well!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Cat · Married on 02/04/2017

His quality and work was PHENOMENAL! The delivery of the personals was timely and they were gorgeous. He understood exactly what I had envisioned. My bouquet was truly Pinterest worthy. After a long night of partying I forgot to put my bouquet in water to help preserve them a little longer, those things lasted 3 days PERFECTLY before I got a chance to put them in water and they still looked just as fresh. I had an outdoor wedding in Miami where the heat could very easily destroy any delicate flower, his flowers surpassed my expectations!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Marnie · Married on 01/28/2017

We hired Rodri Studio after our wedding planner highly recommended it. Angel the owner of Rodri Studio is AMAZING! He is friendly, really takes the time to listen to what your vision is and makes it into reality! All of our guests were amazed at how beautiful all the flower arrangements at our wedding were. We had a couple of last minute requests and Angel was able to deliver without any problems! Rodri Studios should be the only florist to consider in the South Florida area!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Alyson · Married on 01/21/2017

Wow! The team at Rodri Studio was a delight to work with. The floral arrangements on our wedding day we're even more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was to-die for ??. Everything turned out just lovely. I couldn't have imagined using anyone else. I'm so pleased with their A+ service, professionalism, and stellar quality of florals. I would highly recommended Rodri Studio for any event!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Cynthia · Married on 12/17/2016

Angel is amazing! He will make your big day go so much easier and stress free than normal. His experience and professionalism makes you feel so secure that you are receiving the best service. I couldn't feel happier and more satisfied with the services him and his team provided for me at my wedding day <3.
    My bouquet was dreamy, it was more beautiful than could have imagined, all flowers were extraordinary.

Sent on 06/24/2016

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

It was an absolute dream to work with Rodri Studio. I highly recommend their services with the utmost confidence for the best execution in floral design. Angel and his team are very attentive and flexible - one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with during my planning process. Angel and his team not only gained my trust but also granted me with piece of mind that my dream floral design would come to life on the most important day of my life.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

Magical! Angel and his team made our wedding absolutely magical! It was beyond my wildest dreams! They were extremely accommodating and helpful. We used 3 different spaces at the W South Beach and they made sure every inch was beautiful! They even provided our flowers for our rehearsal dinner the evening before in another venue! Gratious, accommodating and passionate are some of the words to describe Angel and his team.
    They took our vision and made it a reality!
    If you want tears of joy on your special day you must use them!

Sent on 12/03/2016

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

I cannot recommend Angel enough! Rodristudio offers high-level service, incredible professionalism, creativity and the most beautiful floral arrangements I have ever seen. My wedding planning and wedding day went that much more smoothly because of Angel's incredible talent and the time he took to discuss my vision at length and meet with me before the wedding for a walk-through at the venue. My stunning bouquet, special entry way arrangement, and the floral designs masterfully put together on our guest and sweetheart tables brought tears to my eyes and absolutely stunned my guests.

There is no one better and no better value for Rodristudio's services. Book with them today for your special event!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Lyndsay · Married on 09/16/2016

Rodri Studio was recommended by our wedding planner and we had an awesome experience working with the owner Angel! He made our vision come to life, even when we didn't totally know what we wanted! Our ceremony design was incredible and our wedding day would not have been the same without his beautiful creations! Thank you Rodri Studio!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/10/2016

I don't even know where to start with this amazing wedding florist!! Angel is by far the most passionate and dedicated person when it comes to his work!

I was lucky enough to find Angel through my wedding planner and once we finished our meeting I knew right away he would do an outstanding job. He was very easy to talk to and was always on point when coming up with ideas for our wedding. I knew I had nothing to worry about in making our day beautiful!! I had so many ideas in mind that I couldn't put into words and Angel brought them all to life. He exceeded my expectations 1,000%.

The best part I found about Angel, is that he takes the stress away from picking out flowers and setting up arrangements for your special day. He took care of a lot more than the average florist would do, and was always confident in his amazing work. On the day of the wedding he and his team were prompt with setting up all of the arrangements

Angel exudes confidence and passion which make it easier for a bride to have fun with this process rather than stressing. He truly cared about making everything come together even up to the last second!

I would highly recommend Angel to anyone looking for a florist for ANY event as he is so professional and phenomenal at his job!
    On a scale from one to five Angel deserves 100!

Thank you Angel for making our day so beautiful and for all the hard work you did to make it come together!! We were truly lucky to get to work with you!!

Sent on 09/13/2016
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 05/22/2016

Angel and his staff are a huge step above in style, elegance and professionalism! I was beyond pleased with the floral he created for our special day! We planned our wedding from Boston and even though it was a destination wedding he made us feel like we were there every step of the way. I stated what I liked and his creations were even more than I dreamed! My day was pure magic! I could go on and on about Rodri Studios just know your in amazing hands and you will not be dissapointed when you choose them for your special day or any event for that matter ( I wish I lived closer I'd hire them for everything!)

Sent on 06/15/2016
  • Y

YAISEL · Married on 04/17/2016

Angel is a sweetheart and he is very professional. The day of our appointment we talked and talked and he wrote every single detail on his computer. He made sure he captured our vision. The day of the wedding the flower arrangements and my bouquet looked gorgeous. He went above and beyond our expectations and he truly worked with our budget. The flowers looked fresh for days after the wedding. He Arrived and delivered the flowers on time. Overall great experience and I truly recommend him.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Erica · Married on 03/05/2016

Angel os excellent at what he does and will not dissapoint! He has beautiful vision and everything looked perfect. Its been almost two weeks after our wedding and all the flowers are still alive and smell just like they did the day of our wedding. Awesome experience <3

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • Melissa Ordonez (Schnell)

Melissa · Married on 03/04/2016

I loved Angel and everything he envisioned for our wedding. I told him all of my ideas, examples of what I loved and he found a way to make it work within our budget. He was professional, kind and warm, which are unique qualities in someone that deals with crazy brides and event coordinators on a daily basis. If you are looking for a florist that will truly find a way to make your dreams come true, look no further.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Angel is AMAZING! First, seeing that I was planning my wedding from Missouri I never got the chance to meet Angel and his team in person. He was very responsive and helpful via email and phone. Even still, his work is absolutely AMAZING. I cannot thank him enough for what he did for us on our wedding day. It truly was the most beautiful wedding I had ever been to. (maybe I'm partial, but still!) The centerpieces... amazing! Every detail of the table décor... loved it! The ceremony arch and our personal flowers... exactly perfect! He did such an amazing job with making every single detail and wishes come to life. It was exactly what I was hoping for and going for!!! I didn't even get to see the reception area until after the ceremony and I was being led through really quickly to another room.... I had to stop a second just to take it all in! It really was breathtaking. He left me with absolutely ZERO stress and that was awesome too!!! From day 1 he worked with me on the budget I had set and he made it work. I highly recommend Rodri to anyone planning their wedding in Miami. Follow him on Instagram and you will fall in love with his work.

Sent on 04/07/2016