Rod Baker Video Reviews

Rod Baker Video 1
  • Natalee

Natalee Schmolly (& Dave) · Married on 01/03/2020

Wedding Video!

Rod Baker provided us with a beautiful wedding keepsake video package. Within 2.5 weeks we had our highlight video, full length video of all key celebration elements, and fun friends/family commentary.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/12/2019

Rod Baker is Amazing!

Hire Rod Baker immediately! He did such an awesome job with our wedding. We now have a 4 minute video highlight and a 73 minute long version of our wedding that we will cherish forever! Rod did such an amazing job that every time someone watches it they cry! Rod was super laid back, professional and the end result is everything and more. Rod also had a camera bag that my chihuahua thought was her travel bag and kept jumping in and growling at Rod which he just laughed off. I promise you won't find a better person, with great results at an AFFORDABLE rate anywhere else! Thanks, Rod for memories that will last a life time!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • valeishia

valeishia · Married on 09/14/2019

Mr. And Mrs. James

This is the first time we hired a videographer. Rod and his wife by far exceeded our expectations. I would recommend this duo. They not only presented themselves professionally but also as friends to make the experience more calming. They are the best. Thanks again

Rod Baker Video 2
    Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/19/2019

Wonderful keepsake

We are so pleased with the video! Rod was not available for our date so his lovely wife Natalyia was our videographer. She did an amazing job and we couldn’t ask for a better end result and keepsake for our daughter and son in law! She paid attention to every detail and it is amazing!

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Marie · Married on 02/16/2019

Extremely talented

We found Rod online. He is very professional and personable. He was super easy to communicate with and responded quickly to all my emails. He captured every important moment of our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the work he did. Our highlight reel was spectacular and then we got the full video which is just exceptional! I love how it fades from black and white then to color. We loved the voices of our friends and family giving us well wishes, and we loved his artistry with making the video have different angles. Our video is something we will revisit often and not one detail was left out. Also, he is so prompt! We had our videos within two weeks! If you haven’t hired Rod yet, you should!!!!! I promise you will be more than happy.

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 10/21/2018

Amazing, Affordable and Breathtaking!

Rod was great from the start, his communication, talent and prices is amazing . Answered all of my questions in a timely matter. Rod exceed all my expectations and made my vision come true. He was flexible from the start time to going to a different location the morning of. He started early and was with us until the last guest left!!
    The highlight video was breathtaking!!! He completed it within 3 days of the event and the full length video was mailed out within the week! We can't wait to see it all and relive our day! I highly recommend a videographer! Hiring Rod you wont regret it and he give you lasting memories of your prefect day! Thank you again Rod!!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
  • Carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/22/2018

Excellent Quality

Rod was great about touching base with me here and there and having a quick response time when I reached out to him. The quality of the video was beautiful and it only took about a week to get it back.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 09/21/2018

Rod was the best

Rod was amazing from beginning to end! Our wedding video is absolutely perfect! Thanks so much Rod!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Ali · Married on 06/22/2018

Our wedding was in St. Pete Beach, FL on June 22, 2018 and Rod and Nataliya were absolutely fantastic! They went above and beyond to make our day so special. They were truly professional while taking time to find the perfect shots. The value is better than any other package we had come across and I highly recommend adding on the drone option! The drone shots are soooo cool! We were blown away by our video and can not wait to cherish it for the rest of our lives, it is such a great memory to look back on. Thanks again, Rod and Nataliya!!!! - Ali and Nick

Sent on 06/28/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/27/2018

We hired Rod a few months before our wedding as our videographer. Rod was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was easy to get ahold of and on time. He was everywhere during the reception capturing every moment but I never even saw him. He was so professional and has an eye for the details. My husband and I went on a week long honeymoon and received our wedding highlights before we even returned from the honeymoon and it was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. The editing was flawless and Rod was able to capture some of the best parts of the wedding. Thank you so much Rod for everything! I would highly recommend Rod as a videographer for weddings.

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Nicole Taylor & Bradley Wood

Nicole · Married on 05/11/2018

Rod was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He worked awesome with our photographer and DJ to coordinate our big day. He kept an eye on the sunset that we didn't think we were going to get and had us run out to the beach for the most beautiful video and pictures! We received our preview video within a few days and our full video in less than two weeks. The video was absolutely perfect; he was able to capture our most meaningful moments and the interviews were great! They added such a fun flair!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

It was so wonderful to work with Rod and his fiance, Nataliya! The quality of work that they do is outstanding! The finished video really captures all the special moments of our wedding day and we are so glad we went with Rod Baker video! Rod was excellent at communicating what he needed from us and explaining everything clearly. Nataliya, who shot our wedding with the drone was so friendly, professional and excellent at her job. I am so grateful and thankful that I came across Rod and was thankful that his pricing allowed us to have a videographer at our special day!
    They were prompt and personable and meshed well with all of our guests. When we received the video, we both became so emotional watching it. They did such a great job with the coverage. And VERY FAST service!!! Highly recommend using Rod Baker video!!! They are 100000% worth it!!!

Sent on 05/14/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 02/24/2018

Rod and his fiance were great. I spoke to Rod over 6 months before the wedding to ask questions and he broke everything down perfectly. We chose the package with the drone to be used for aerial shots and his fiance gave me a sneak peak at one piece of footage and it was amazing. I can't wait to see the final results. Rod and his fiance were very professional and worked great alongside our photographer. I also found his prices to be one of the best in the area. I will definitely be recommending Rod to my loved ones!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Eric · Married on 02/14/2018

Amazingly professional and friendly. Had the edited video in just a couple days. Quick, easy, affordable. Rodney is awesome! - Eric & Amber Scasny

Sent on 02/21/2018

Joanna · Married on 12/16/2017

Rodney was a pleasure to work with, made sure that I was 100% satisfied with my final video!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 11/04/2017

We just received our wedding video in record time! Less than 2 weeks ago I married my best friend and Rod captured every amazing moment of the day. Watching the movie made all the wedding feels come back. We laugh and cried and smiled during the whole movie. The way he captured every moment in different views was perfect. The movie flowed so nice and he showed off every detail we had made and placed in the yard. Hands down this is by far worth every penny we spent to be able to relive the day anytime we want. I cannot wait to share the DVD with my family so that they can watch and enjoy our perfect day again. We spent the extra money for Rod to do interviews with our friends and family and it was priceless to hear everyone tell their stories or tell us how they felt about us. I cannot thank Rod again for being so easy to work with and the amazing job that he did!! I would highly recommend hiring him for your wedding!!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/20/2017

Rod Rod Baker was absolutely amazing. We fell in love with our videos. If you're looking for an affordable video that you can cherish for a lifetime you won't be disappointed with hiring Rod. Thank you again, Rod Baker for making such a memorable moments captured on video that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2017

Rod. Was. Amazing!!!! Everyone from my day of coordinator to my guests sang his praises. He truly captured all the special moments on our once in a lifetime day and we all had fun doing it!! HIGHLY recommended for his service, attitude, and price - you simply cannot beat it!!!! :)

Sent on 10/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/17/2017

Wow, our wedding video turned out so amazing! Rod was friendly, professional, did such a great job with our video, and his price can't be beat. We are so glad that we have a quality video of our wedding that we can cherish. I highly recommend Rod Baker Video to anyone looking for a videographer!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Karen · Married on 03/18/2017

Rod Baker is Amazing. My daughter got married on St. Pete Beach at the Grand Plaza and Rod's drone had some spectacular video. He has a great personality and his 1 hour video he put together was awesome...we have watched it over and over again....He is by far the best Videographer... Thanks Rod!

Sent on 03/05/2017

Linda · Married on 03/04/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Rod! He had our preview video ready within 2 days of our wedding and the full video was in our mailbox a few days later. We are so happy we took other's recommendations on hiring a videographer. We will cherish these memories for many years to come. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Kasey · Married on 02/17/2017

Showed up right on schedule. The drone was awesome. Very professional.

Sent on 02/25/2017

A · Married on 12/31/2016

Rod was great to work with, (we had a beach wedding) he worked well with the photographer and officiant which is equally important. He had our video done in less than a week and was kind enough to personally deliver it to us. It was such a pleasure having Rod on our special day. We highly recommended him to anyone!

Sent on 01/07/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 11/11/2016

We had our destination wedding on Anna Maria Island, FL (The Sandbar). Planning a wedding from another state had it's challenges and we were not even sure we wanted videography due to the additional cost. I am so glad our wedding coordinator from The Sandbar recommended Rod. His price is just right and he was so professional, accommodating and easy to work with. We were married on 11-11-16 and our preview video was ready a week later and the full version of our wedding day showed up in the mail 2 weeks after our wedding. Rod, thank you for your professionalism and speediness...we are so glad our perfect day in paradise was captured on video. It is something we will treasure for years to come. Go Blue!

Sent on 11/26/2016
  • LuvBeingMarried2Him!

Nicole · Married on 07/31/2016

Rod is absolutely AMAZING!! We hired him for the entire night of our wedding and WOW! He is so responsive and works hard to really make sure the vision you have for your wedding is what he creates for you. Our Sarasota wedding highlight video he provided for us not even two weeks after our wedding makes me tear up every time just watching it because of how wonderful it is! Our completed video is also already on our doorstep. If you're on a tight budget, yet still would like a beautifully delivered product, ROD IS YOUR GUY! I highly recommended his services without reservation.

Sent on 08/15/2016