Rockwell Images Reviews

15 | Pensacola, FL

15 Reviews for Rockwell Images

katie · Married on 05/28/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Molly. As a stressed out bride she made my wedding day a breeze! She and her second photographer were so nice, and made the wedding day such a good time. She was well organized and quick on getting shots. I would HIGHLY recommend Rockwell images to anyone! I have received so many complements on my photos too.

Brooke · Married on 06/11/2016

Molly is awesome! There is no other word to describe her. She is professional and responsive as well as fun and helpful. Our wedding pictures are so much more than I could of even hoped for. They look awesome and we had such a good time with her as well, she made the day more special than it already was. We will be calling her in the future to photograph our family too. Thank you, Molly!! Love, The Troutmans:)

• Amy

Amy · Married on 04/23/2016

Molly was beyond amazing. She shot our engagement photos and our wedding; which both turned out beautiful. She's so easy going that you never once feel uncomfortable, which was one of my fears when trying to decide on a photographer. I knew I needed someone I would be comfortable around. She definitely shares in the emotion of your big day which I think is awesome. We got our photos back ridiculously fast (and all of my friend's that are recent newlyweds are jealous because it took them at least a month to get their photos back). My entire family, to this day, tells me how wonderful she was. My dad even said that whenever he thought of a photo he wanted her to get, she was already there taking it. I would very highly recommend hiring Molly and I look forward to working with her again in the future! =)

Emily · Married on 04/09/2016

I can honestly say that after working with Molly, she's the only photographer I recommend! We used Rockwell Images for our engagement photos and wedding and I can't say enough good things about her. She and her second photographer not only took so much thought into every shot, but were super personable and knew how to make it a FUN experience. She takes time to really get to know a couple and brings out their personalities. When we did our engagement session it felt very natural, and she was full of ideas. On the day of our wedding we had a few personal timing mishaps but she was able to improvise and use her creativity to take some BEAUTIFUL shots. We still get compliments months later. I'm so happy with the way our photos turned out. The quality is wonderful and each moment was captured so perfectly. She's fun, professional, and extremely talented. You will not regret choosing her as your photographer!

Samantha · Married on 03/14/2016

We had the absolute best experience working with Molly! She was extremely quick to respond to all of the questions we had and was really personable. We met up with her at Starbucks in the early planning stages of the wedding and chatted for a long time. It was so awesome that she really made an effort to get to know us as a couple. Molly made sure that we got all of our "must have" shots, and was so creative and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had a pretty simply and laid back wedding, but having a top notch photographer was one of the most important things on our list. She also happened to be in our budget, which made us love her even more! We loved her photography style and that all of her pictures showcased natural light and beauty and were not over edited. We HIGHLY recommend Rockwell Images for your photography needs, you don't be disappointed!

Kaitlin · Married on 01/06/2016

We had an elopement on the beach in Destin, FL and having Molly there was just one of the best decisions we made. She communicated very well with us throughout the process and was very responsive to all our questions. On the day of our wedding, Molly made us feel so relaxed and at ease, and was just so fun to be around! She went above and beyond to find us a great location to take pictures on the rocks, and bravely climbed them with us. She captured all of the details that were so important to us- we love our pictures and will treasure them for years to come!
    We enjoyed having Molly there so much, and definitely want to have her do more pictures for us in the future!

Kristina · Married on 11/07/2015

I hired Rockwell Images to be our wedding photographer. Molly and her helper were amazing, their professionalism and understanding were incomparable when it came to us and our large families. The photos that we have previewed are unique and superb. She has an incredible eye, her photography has captured so much of us, and our love. Even our guest commented on how wonderful her team was. We could not be more pleased with the work she has done.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Rockwell Images's reply:

Your wedding day was so full of the love you both share, I feel so lucky to have been a part of it!

Molly was absolutely amazing. She was easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable. She photographed our wedding and the pictures look amazing. She was reasonably priced and even showed up early. Unfortunately we do not live in Florida and had to plan everythinf long distance via email. I was nervous at first but she did a wonderful job. We are very pleased with our photos.

Mae · Married on 07/17/2015

Molly is truly incredible. She took every single moment of our day and captured it so beautifully. As a wedding photographer, myself, I find it hard to put trust in to another person's hands. I know I definitely made the right choice by hiring Molly. The way she captures the moment is impeccable. Her turnaround time is ridiculously fast, her quality is top notch, and her instant polaroid sneak peeks and sweet slideshows are so unique. If you're considering hiring her, do it now. You won't regret it. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Kelly · Married on 05/30/2015

Molly with Rockwell Images did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She was so laid back, flexible and fun to work with! My husband and I are extremely pleased with the quality of our photos and the quick turnaround time, and everyone at the wedding was impressed with her energy and enthusiasm. I highly recommend Rockwell Images to anyone looking for a wedding photographer in the Pensacola/Destin, FL area. Thanks for keeping our day fun & relaxed, Molly!

Ashleigh · Married on 03/29/2014

Molly was really fun to work with and extremely helpful in suggesting poses when I absolutely forgot everything I had told her! She also got several shots that I hadn't even thought about. Overall, I am in love with my photos and am very pleased with Molly's work.

Jennifer · Married on 05/04/2013

Molly and her husband Ben work amazingly together. He shot the guys and she shot me and my bridesmaids. The pictures turned out wonderfully and I have enlarged several to hang in our home.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Rockwell Images's reply:

You and Jeremiah were such a pleasure to work with! Your wedding was one we certainly won't forget! (I tell the sprinkler story to so many of my brides!)
  • User4554469

Molly Rockwell is one of the most fun yet professional photographers that i've ever had the pleasure of working with. My Wife and I used her for our Wedding and were incredibly pleased with the way she helped the day go and how comfortable she made us while capturing the most intimate parts of the day. If i were to recommend a photographer she would be at the top of my list.

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2013

We were very pleased with the quality of pictures we received of our day wedding day!

3.8
      3.0

Interested in her clients, enthusiastic about her work.