Rocksteady Images Reviews

Rocksteady Images 4
Rocksteady Images 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Jarvis and Leah are a dream team

Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without RockSteady Images. Jarvis and Leah took so much time to get to know my husband and I. They go above and beyond to know your family and your life so that they can capture the real you. The amount of love that comes out of our photos left me speechless. Jarvis and Leah are there to capture your day and your love.
    My husband and I were the first of our friends to get married and RockSteady was HANDS DOWN the BEST decision we made.

Rocksteady Images 6
    Rocksteady Images 7
    Rocksteady Images 8
    Rocksteady Images 9
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Rocksteady Images's reply:

You the real MVP!! Thank you so much for being so kind + thoughtful and trusting the process. We love you guys!
  • Erin

Erin Williams · Married on 05/18/2019

The photos Leah & Jarvis take will make you cry & they will become your BFFs!

Choosing Rocksteady images was the best decision of our entire wedding. There are a million reasons why I would recommend Jarvis & Leah to any bride and groom but I will focus on just a few here.

TRUST: This dynamic duo are masters at their craft. They are creative geniuses. From the moment we met them I knew they had it handled. I fully trusted them to capture every moment perfectly. Not once during the process was I worried if I was going to get the photos I wanted on my wedding day.

ORGANIZATION: These 2 know how to plan! They scheduled everything out to the minute and coordinated a wedding party of 24 people like aces. They kept everything moving and were able to pivot where needed without stressing anyone out. My entire wedding party was in awe of their masterful organization skills!

CALM: Your wedding day has a lot of moving pieces and you will want Leah & Jarvis by your side keeping the zen. They are such a beautiful couple with the best communication skills I have ever seen. They hit you like a wave of tranquility the moment they walk in the door. I felt a sense of peace my entire wedding day because of them.

LOVE & CARE: Leah & Jarvis became our friends the moment we met them. They embrace you and your wedding day with such love and care. Our wedding party and all our guests also fell in love with them. They pour their heart & soul into everything about your wedding and it is infectious. One month later, and my wedding party is still saying "we miss Leah & Jarvis!"

THE PICTURES: My friends have been in a lot of weddings and everyone keeps saying they have never seen pictures this spectacular. I am truly speechless at the beautiful photos they took. You have got to go with Rocksteady Images for your wedding - trust me!

Rocksteady Images 10
    Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Rory

Rory · Married on 04/13/2019

The Dream Team of Photographers

These two. Honestly, it took me a long time to write this because of how much these two meant to us at our wedding. Leah and Jarvis were referred to us by a family member, and it was, without question, one of the best things about our wedding.

The first time we met them was over dinner and a drink at a local restaurant. Within the first half hour it felt like we were with friends. We met them several more times before the wedding, each time felt like we were getting together with long lost friends.

The morning of the wedding, I was stressed and filled with anxiety. In walks Jarvis at 9:00am and everything changed the second I saw him. He is a true professional, and a master of his craft. He brought a calm energy that really helped me relax. He knew exactly what he was doing and instantly connected with all of my groomsmen.

I had 12 guys in my wedding party. Jarvis knew all of their names almost immediately. He was like one of the guys, right off the bat. My friends were dumbfounded by how incredible he was and the awesome shots he was taking. Not many people can have 13 guys follow their every command so seamlessly. I can't stress how good Jarvis is at commanding a group and running the show.

Once we got to the venue I got to experience just how talented Leah is as well. Leah photographed my wife and her 12 bridesmaids in the morning, and when my writes her review shes going to heap an unbelievable amount of praise on her. She is amazing and has that same calm energy about her.

The 2 of them work seamlessly. They never make you feel uncomfortable. They are ALWAYS fun to be around and they make every shot an experience. They are quite literally the perfect pair.

When we look back on our wedding, I will forever be grateful to have met Leah and Jarvis, and to have had them photograph our wedding. I can't do them justice.

Hire them. Immediately.

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Frei · Married on 06/09/2018

Professional & Personable

Jarvis and Leah were great to work with and did a fantastic job for our wedding! They were very professional in planning and helping to define the timeline of our big day. They took the time to get to know us and made us feel comfortable to capture our joy. We received a lot of compliments on how great our photographers and pictures are.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Step · Married on 06/02/2018

Best natural + relational wedding photographers in north jersey!

Jarvis and Leah made our Wedding day one of the most memorable. Their attention to detail made the day run so smoothly and efficiently. Their ability to capture our personality came through in every photograph. Jarvis and Leah were so down to earth and cared about us as a couple while still keeping a high level of professionalism. We would (and do!) recommend Rock Steady to all of our friends.

Rocksteady Images 24
    Sent on 10/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 04/28/2018

Professional, superb, friendly, flexible Photo Ninjas

Leah and Jarvis are superb photographers that go above and beyond any expectation you will ever have. While searching through the 100’s of the photographers in the area, my husband and I were very selective in who to choose. Not only was cost, professional experience, style and package options important to us; but we wanted a sense of comfortability and familiarity with a company that would be in charge of capturing one of the most important days of our lives. We met with several different photographers and when we met with Leah and Jarvis, we were incredibly impressed with what they offered.
    They worked with our budget and wedding needs, but most importantly their ability to be relatable and personable was heartening. (My bridal party agreed as well). After our contract was set we had several more meetings with Leah and Jarvis. This included a venue trip over an hour and a half away, practice clicks session (we opted out of the engagement photos), and coming to our rehearsal dinner to meet the bridal party/family members/church personal. By the time our wedding rolled around, my husband and I started to consider them friends. The day of the wedding Jarvis’s organized schedule helped keep our 18 person party on track; even when weather did not cooperate for a portion of the day.
    In summary they are a perfect pick. Leah and Jarvis’s photography techniques complement each other so you get a blend of styles in your prints. They are extremely professional, organized, and their ninja skills are superb (they do everything in their power to not be in photos yet still get amazing shots- hence ninja skills).
    We would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Rocksteady Images 25
    Sent on 10/16/2018

Rocksteady Images's reply:

FRIENDS. We're so happy to hear that the feeling is mutual! Thank you so much for your sweet kindness in words & actions. We miss you guys and hope to hang out soon!

Kate · Married on 09/02/2017

We can not thank Rocksteady Images enough for all their beautiful hard work in making our wedding day so special. Not only are they super talented but they have hearts of gold. Trust me when i say they are the absolute best!!! Their quality of work is unbelievable and they really take the time to make sure everything is perfect. We love you Rocksteady Images!!!

Rocksteady Images 26
    Rocksteady Images 27
    Rocksteady Images 28
    Rocksteady Images 29
    Rocksteady Images 30
    Rocksteady Images 31
    Rocksteady Images 32

Rocksteady Images's reply:

You guys are the sweetest. Thanks, friends!!!

Nancy · Married on 08/13/2017

Jarvis and Leah felt like friends from the moment we met them. They were a balance of professional but warm and friendly. They made us feel so at ease for our engagement photos as well as everything during the day of the wedding. Never once did they seem stressed or worried about any of the logistics but always encouraged us to slow down and enjoy the day. And bonus, the photos came out AMAZING!

Rocksteady Images's reply:

Aw we're stoked to hear it!! Hanging out with you guys is a delight (and your squad sure knows how to party)! Thanks again for allowing us to share in your covenant journey. Miss you guys! Love, J&L

Adrienne · Married on 06/03/2017

Jarvis and Leah are amazing! They were there from the beginning, helping us map out the whole day to make us more comfortable with the flow of everything. We were provided with an amazing timeline to layout the moments that would be captured, time frames, and meeting points. This helped to ease the stress of everything else a bride needs to deal with on her big day. Their artistic soulful vision translates perfectly through the lens. They are not only there as photographers but as friends. I continue to get compliments on my photos and I highly recommend them!

Rocksteady Images 33
    Rocksteady Images 34
    Rocksteady Images 35
    Sent on 03/12/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 03/10/2017

What can I say? I learned quickly that the photographer is one of the most important people at your wedding. Working with Leah and Jarvis was fun, special, professional, efficient and life changing! Every moment planning and working with them was organized and fun! Their marriage is a beautiful ministry that shows through their work and inspires those they work with. They helped us stay calm on the day of and are so caring to our needs and helping us to remember the true purpose and foundation for our special day. Our engagement photos and wedding (sneak peeks) are so beautiful that people say they thought they were off of a magazine cover. We loved working with them! And we hope to continue to further a lasting friendship. They are a blessing!

Rocksteady Images's reply:

Thank you so much, Jacqueline! Also, happy anniversary!

Jermantha · Married on 02/11/2017

Cannot say enough about these amazing photographers!! They photographed our Wedding and we couldn’t be more thrilled with all our photos! Jarvis and Leah’s warm, welcoming, friendly nature made everything that much better. You can’t go wrong with these two, you’ll not only get amazing photos, you’ll get an amazing experience!

Rocksteady Images 36
    Rocksteady Images 37
    Sent on 03/13/2018

Andrea · Married on 10/08/2016

Jarvis and Leah are absolutely outstanding at what they do. My husband is a professional videographer so he had very high standards for our photographers. Let's just say Jarvis and Leah far exceeded our expectations and were worth every penny. These two not only give you the best quality product out there but they were truly a key part of our covenant day. They gave us their full attention and thoroughly prepared for our wedding day. They find out what's important to you and your spouse and they capture those moments. On our wedding day, they are completely in control and on top of it yet very flexible. Having Leah with me as I got ready was such a blessing. She is a beautiful person and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Thank you both so very much. Jay and I love them dearly and highly recommend having them be a part of one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Talented & professional, they are the best!

Rocksteady Images 38
    Rocksteady Images 44
    Rocksteady Images 45
    Sent on 03/16/2018

Jess · Married on 06/25/2016

They are the best! It's a married couple who invest tons of time to get to know us and build a relationship. This caused the pictures to be so much fun and comfortable. The pictures were incredible and they are very affordable.

Rocksteady Images 46
    Rocksteady Images 52
    Rocksteady Images 53
    Sent on 03/10/2018

Ricardo · Married on 01/23/2016

Photography ninjas. Lifetime-memory hunters. Masters of intentionality. These are just some of the phrases that come to mind when I consider the rocking, steady yet dynamic duo of Jarvis and Leah. Having witnessed the Roques do their magic at my brother-in-law's wedding as well as receiving their artfully-nuanced camera skills at my wedding, I endorse Rocksteady Images with every fiber of my being. What I most cherish about working with Rocksteady is their reminders throughout our wedding preparations to focus on each other and the covenant of marriage (and NOT the logistics of the wedding). For Jarvis and Leah, this isn't just a "professional gig"; it is a personal ministry they pursue with the utmost excellence. Well done, Roque's. #rocksteadyimages

Sent on 12/26/2017

Emily · Married on 01/23/2016

I can not imagine being in better hands on my wedding day! Jarvis and Leah were absolutely outstanding. They captured images we will treasure forever and were completely flexible and gracious when our entire shot list needed to be rearranged due to a (literal) blizzard. They were a blast to spend time with throughout the whole process. Jarvis was so responsive to every email/detail about the day and everything went off without a hitch. Highly recommend them!

Rocksteady Images 54
    Rocksteady Images 55
    Rocksteady Images 56
    Sent on 04/25/2018

Casey · Married on 08/23/2015

Jarvis and Leah are an absolute dream to work with. From the first meeting to the last minute of our wedding day, my husband and I both felt that Rocksteady Images went above and beyond to make that day and the memories nothing short of perfect. Choosing this couple to shoot your wedding day will be the best decision you can make. You won't regret it.

Rocksteady Images 57
    Rocksteady Images 58
    Rocksteady Images 59
    Rocksteady Images 60
    Rocksteady Images 61
    Rocksteady Images 62
    Rocksteady Images 63

Josh · Married on 08/22/2015

They are amazing! My wife and I met them as our photographers and they have become some of your best friends! Couldn't ask for a better experience!

Sent on 03/12/2018

Rocksteady Images's reply:

Glad the feeling is mutual, brother. Thanks for the love!

Tim · Married on 08/10/2014

Jarvis & Leah are OUTSTANDING human beings and TOP NOTCH photographers (I’m not even kidding). Personable, genuine, compassionate individuals. Not only do you get high quality photos, you get high quality people. You can't go wrong with Rocksteady Images!

Bobby · Married on 07/14/2012

Stop looking for your wedding photographer. You just found them. Jarvis and Leah are incredible, true artisans in their craft. Their work was above and beyond what my wife and I could have asked for, and they are some of the most genuine people we know. Go with Rocksteady; you won't regret it!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/13/2010

We can’t rave enough about Rocksteady Images! This dynamic and fun couple made every aspect of our engagement and wedding day photography an absolute joy! They immediately set the tone with their genuine interest in us as a couple and our preferences, plus they were always ready with the most creative ideas when we needed guidance. Their enthusiasm was contagious and we appreciated their ability to be fully present the entire time which made us feel completely at ease.
    The day of our wedding could not have been more stress-free with Rocksteady’s professionalism. Their intentionality on making sure we got what we wanted was their number one priority. It was like being around good friends. Without us even noticing, they went out of their way to capture even the smallest of details. We could tell there was a great amount of time and dedication that went into each edited photo as we could not have asked for a more spectacular finished product.
    The brilliance behind Rocksteady’s talent is matched with it’s very real and down-to-earth duo who has an undeniable passion for people and their stories. Rocksteady Images not only gave us stunning pictures, but an overall fantastic experience. We very highly recommend them!

Duane · Married on 10/14/2016

These 2 were amazing, accommodated everything we had, they take the time to get to know you on a personal level so that the wedding day feels comfortable. The photos we have recieved were amazing and everything we were hoping they would be. I would use them again for other services other than a wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great photographer who will take amazing pictures.

Rachel · Married on 08/13/2016

Jarvis and Leah,
    I cannot express how much Joshua and I are blessed by the two of you and by your talents.
    You made us feel calm and relaxed and well cared for.
    Your exquisite pictures will be held dear to our hearts for the rest of our lives.
    Thank you for accommodating us so well and for sharing your genuine hearts with us.

Sent on 03/18/2018