29 Reviews for Rockstarz Limousine & Party Bus

Red Carpet Service (4)
Round Trip (1)
DVD Player (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)

We had Brian as a driver and he was the best. He put up with our bridal party and I give him props. Erik was great to work with as well. We did a lot of communication over email (which was easier for me cause I have an almost 2 yeat old who likes to scream) and he was very easy going. We felt like Rockstarz. Thank you.

Profile Picture Samantha , 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Erik, the owner, was very professional and easy to work with from the beginning. They were able to meet all our needs. Kevin, our driver, was very nice. The party bus was a big hit. It was very clean and had good sound equipment. I would recommend Rockstarz to anyone looking for a limo or party bus.

Profile Picture User6439797, Recently Married, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Bar, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Party Bus

OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING! We used Rockstarz Limousine for our Wedding at the Dearborn Inn on May 27th 2017. Prior to all Wedding festivities, this company was professional and consistent with communication. They asked more questions than none, wanting to provide the best service and exceed our Wedding expectations. Kevin our driver was so kind and the smile never left his face :) He was on time and simply such a joy to be around! The bus was clean, large enough for our Bridal party members/ushers, and such a smooth ride! Hands down best limo/shuttle service I have ever experienced – HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for contributing to my special day and making my Wedding all that I could dream of and more.

Profile Picture Molly, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our driver Kevin was fantastic! He was on time and efficient! He even entertained our flower girl and ring bearers while we were taking pictures!

Profile Picture User7407194, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The Party Bus was a gift for my sisters Bridal Party. The bus was very clean, beautiful on the inside, top of the line sound system and tv's, spacious, the driver arrived early and was patient. The owner is very professional. I would definitely use their services again and refer them to anyone for any occasion!!!!

Profile Picture User5428427, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Erik at Rockstarz was a pleasure to work with! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident when speaking to him about booking him for our wedding, and he gave us the most competitive deal. He was really helpful in figuring out our somewhat hectic day-of schedule and he was super flexible and accommodating when we had last-minute changes. Plus, the bus was perfect for our wedding party of 14 people as well as our photographer and videographer. We would confidently recommend Erik to anyone needing a limo service!

Profile Picture User6039610, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service, Party Bus

Amazing service. Erik was very easy to work with and ensured our day went great. Beautiful vehicle at a great price! Our driver was spectacular! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I had a great experience with Rockstar Limousine! They were used for my friends wedding and I was very impressed with their services. The bus was clean and stocked with ice, sandwiches and a bottle of champagne! We had easy access to hooking up our phones to the stero to play our own music and Driver Erik even rolled out a red carpet for Bride and Groom! I would recommend Rockstar
Limousine to all of my family and friends for their weddings or any other special event! Thanks for a great time!

Profile Picture Kristin, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Erik was great to work with! He was professional, responsive and made me feel at ease about transportation for our wedding. We were married in Ann Arbor January 2nd and rented 2 vehicles from him. His drivers were great and his vehicles were clean and safe! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Meghan, 1/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Round Trip, Party Bus, Bar, DVD Player, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service

The service was awesome. Our original shuttle service let us down and with only a two hour notice they saved the day big time.

Profile Picture User5532491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Scott was a great guy! He showed up on time, drove very well and took care of whatever we needed! I will Def be using these guys again!!

Profile Picture User5475491, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Scott did a great job taking care of my whole family. As we had out of town guests and they felt relaxed and well taken care of when they didn't have to worry about navigating the city. With the transportation taken care of we could really enjoy my son's wedding.

Profile Picture Bill, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

THIS COMPANY AND OUR DRIVER ERIK WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have already recommended them to friend getting married this fall.

The bus was great, and so were all the amenities (lighting, sound system, glassware, etc.)

I had a lot of things go wrong on my wedding day but the transportation for the bridal party was NOT one of them. Erik definitely helped this bride be less stressed out.

Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Rockstarz Limo provided my bridal party with excellent service on my wedding day! They showed up with plenty of time, helped us load the bus, was very flexible when a few last minute changes occurred with the route on out wedding day, and even returned after our schedule time to return something that was accidentally left on the bus. We road in the Jewel which was such a fun party bus and they even provided a complimentary bottle of champagne and champagne koozie. I would definitely recommend Rockstarz limo to anyone looking for a reliable, fun, and glamorous party bus for their wedding!

Profile Picture BRIDGET, 8/29/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Just booked with Rockstarz and it was definitely very easy to do. Erik is very accommodating and is running a great business from what I can see. He works with you to get what you're looking for for a competitive price. So far our communication has been all over the phone, but he is professional and is able to help in any way. I look forward to working with him and Rockstarz and will write another review once we get married in August!

Profile Picture Renee, 8/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Rockstarz Limousine delivered as promised. Scott, our driver, was on time, kind, polite, helpful and a safe driver. The limo was shiny, clean and comfortable. I recommend Rockstarz for anyone needing a limousine.

Profile Picture kathy, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Eric was great... This was a last minute endeavor and he went out of his way to make it work for me. Party bus was awesome, driver was great... I'm glad I went through Rockstarz

Profile Picture Garret, 6/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Rock star Limo was great! He was very helpful on the phone..very enthusiast..The price was the cheapest I found..and the driver was awesome. I will be using rock star Limo again!

Profile Picture User5140105, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great service, great bus, highly recommend!
The subs were a hit, driver was awesome.

Profile Picture dan, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used Rockstarz for my bachelor party and wife used for bachelorette and also our wedding. They are great! On time and no surprises. They were the best I've used. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Chris, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Rockstarz Limousine for our wedding and we were so pleased! The bus was very nice, and the driver was friendly. We had a schedule problem with one of the bridesmaids and the driver was very patient with us. Great company.

Profile Picture Jen, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We were referred to Rockstarz Limousine by a friend of the owner. When the bus arrived 15 minutes before our time started our driver helped us load up all of our drinks and flowers. We gave him an itinerary with all the addresses we needed to go for our pictures. After that all we had to do was enjoy the ride. Our driver got us to all the locations safely and on time. We would recommend there services to all our friends who are getting married.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/9/14, 1 Review
4.7

For our wedding, we requested a party bus to take us to and from the ceremony. The bus was not only on time, but early. It was spotless! Which was good, because then I didn't have to worry about my dress getting dirty and they generously had a bottle of champagne already on ice. The driver came back promptly when we requested, and we were able to bring our dates and extra drinks. All in all it was a fantastic experience, and exactly what I had in mind. My only minor complaint is that we expected 2 bottles of champagne as promised, and only received one. And, it is a little pricey. However, it was worth it in my opinion! Thanks Rockstarz!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The limo bus was awesome! Very clean, and everyone had an awesome time! Highly recommended this company to anyone

Profile Picture Abby, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Party Bus, Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Red Carpet Service