Rockstarz Limousine Reviews

44 | Plymouth, MI

44 Reviews for Rockstarz Limousine

1 User photo

Kacy · Married on 12/05/2020

Must have party bus for your wedding

We used Rockstarz Limousines for our Wedding and am so, so, so thankful that we did! Amy answers every single phone call and email and makes everything seamless. Erik, the owner picked us up and made our day extremely special. We all raved about the fact that it was the owner driving us! I highly recommend if you have a large party getting the 36 seat bus. It is brand new and we rocked out on it! Erik and Amy, thank you so much for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Service!

If I could I would rate this company and the staff, Amy, Erik and my driver - Donna 10/5 stars! The whole company was amazing and helped make my big day that much better! The prices are also out of this world, give them a call...you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 11/15/2019

K G · Married on 11/08/2019

Perfect transportation

Honestly, things could not have gone smoother with this company and the drivers they use. This company made us feel like family and we're entirely gracious. We had a wedding in their 27 or so passenger bus with a party of 14 in all manner of formal attire. With everything we had, coats and all, still had plenty of space. Definitely a great company and entirely understanding as long as you are respectable to then too. If we ever have a major event, we would definitely be calling these guys!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra B. · Married on 09/21/2019

Great experience

Erik and Amy are a really good team and nothing gets missed in communication. We had to switch our pickup time a week before the wedding and it wasn't a problem at all. And day of the driver was on time for both pickups and even took us to a liquor store on the way back from the reception to keep our party going. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lindsay

Lindsay H. · Married on 09/14/2019

Wonderful experience!

Rockstarz Limousine was wonderful to work with for my wedding day! Erik, the owner is very responsive and reasonable regarding pricing. Our driver was great, arrived promptly on time, and even was nice enough to help one of my bridesmaids who has a disability and needed assistance getting in and out of the party bus. Would highly recommend for weddings!!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • I

Irene · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommended drivers!!

Drivers were so punctual and courteous! We had to make a few changes the day of but they were so accommodating and me feel so stress free! Thank you guys again!!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

One of the Best Limo Companies in Metro Detroit

My (now) husband and I met the owner Erik six months before the wedding and we were impressed with his quality limos and many options, his thoroughness in answering all my questions including fire safety, and how his hiring process for drivers is about finding the most courteous and best drivers. He treats his drivers as part of his extended family, so the drivers in return treated us that way during our wedding day! We loved Pam as our limo driver and also had a fantastic party bus setup and driver too. Having the limo was one of our few private moments together, completely recommend Rockstarz Limo. This is a must and my girlfriend whose getting married in July hired too based on my experience.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Jennifer · Married on 01/12/2019

Great party bus!

We used Rockstarz for our wedding and were so happy with the service we received. They even surprised us with a free upgraded party bus! Our driver, Louis, was so sweet too. We definitely recommend Rockstarz!

Sent on 02/08/2019

Jill F. · Married on 10/26/2018

Very Reliable

We had a great "day of" experience with Rockstarz Limo. They were professional and on time. Our driver was extremely flexible and made sure everything was running smoothly. They really took care of us! We would recommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Liz · Married on 10/06/2018

Not your Average Limo Company

Rockstarz has changed my opinion on Limo companies! From my first phone call, the owner, Erik, has always answered my calls and texts and made sure I was totally good with all our arrangements. The day of the wedding, the party bus showed up 20 minutes early (which is amazing, this literally never happens!). The driver made sure to confirm with me and my mom multiple times each of our destinations and our timing for everything. She was amazing. The bus was clean and honestly just awesome all around.

Sent on 10/18/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 06/30/2018

Rockstarz Limousine was wonderful to work with. The bus was very clean and even had the champagne already on ice for all of us! Lori, our driver was very sweet and was even a little early to pick up us which was fantastic! We got married on an extremely hot day and our driver was kind enough to not only park the bus in the shade to keep it cool but let us hang out on the bus a few minutes longer to keep us cool before we had to go into the reception. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for transportation for a special event!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Kyle · Married on 06/30/2018

Erik was great to work with for our wedding day! We had a last minute change of plans which put him in a tough spot - but he was able to find us a solution and get us taken care of. Our driver was on time and communicated efficiently with the wedding party to ensure everyone was where we needed to be and on time. The bus was clean, cool (blazing hot day outside!), and had a great sound system for our music. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Samantha · Married on 10/28/2017

We had Brian as a driver and he was the best. He put up with our bridal party and I give him props. Erik was great to work with as well. We did a lot of communication over email (which was easier for me cause I have an almost 2 yeat old who likes to scream) and he was very easy going. We felt like Rockstarz. Thank you.

Sent on 11/05/2017
  • AHLoveWedding

Amber · Married on 05/28/2017

Erik, the owner, was very professional and easy to work with from the beginning. They were able to meet all our needs. Kevin, our driver, was very nice. The party bus was a big hit. It was very clean and had good sound equipment. I would recommend Rockstarz to anyone looking for a limo or party bus.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Molly · Married on 05/27/2017

OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING! We used Rockstarz Limousine for our Wedding at the Dearborn Inn on May 27th 2017. Prior to all Wedding festivities, this company was professional and consistent with communication. They asked more questions than none, wanting to provide the best service and exceed our Wedding expectations. Kevin our driver was so kind and the smile never left his face :) He was on time and simply such a joy to be around! The bus was clean, large enough for our Bridal party members/ushers, and such a smooth ride! Hands down best limo/shuttle service I have ever experienced – HIGHLY recommend! Thank you for contributing to my special day and making my Wedding all that I could dream of and more.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Susan · Married on 11/12/2016

Our driver Kevin was fantastic! He was on time and efficient! He even entertained our flower girl and ring bearers while we were taking pictures!

Sent on 11/14/2016

The Party Bus was a gift for my sisters Bridal Party. The bus was very clean, beautiful on the inside, top of the line sound system and tv's, spacious, the driver arrived early and was patient. The owner is very professional. I would definitely use their services again and refer them to anyone for any occasion!!!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Erik at Rockstarz was a pleasure to work with! He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and confident when speaking to him about booking him for our wedding, and he gave us the most competitive deal. He was really helpful in figuring out our somewhat hectic day-of schedule and he was super flexible and accommodating when we had last-minute changes. Plus, the bus was perfect for our wedding party of 14 people as well as our photographer and videographer. We would confidently recommend Erik to anyone needing a limo service!

Sent on 07/03/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Officially booked Rockstarz today and I am SO excited! This was by far one of the most stressful vendors for me to choose... I have heard HORROR stories regarding wedding day transportation. I did my homework, and Rockstarz was the positive result of that! Erik has been nothing but a professional, but at the same time he doesn't treat you like you're just another dollar sign. He was extremely friendly, responsive, and accommodating. Can't wait for our special day and I'm excited to have a cool vendor like this be a part of it! :)

Sent on 06/17/2015

Rockstarz Limousine's reply:

Thank you for all the kind remarks we can't wait to help make your day nothing but perfect.

Rachel · Married on 04/22/2016

Amazing service. Erik was very easy to work with and ensured our day went great. Beautiful vehicle at a great price! Our driver was spectacular! Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/22/2016

Kristin · Married on 04/08/2016

I had a great experience with Rockstar Limousine! They were used for my friends wedding and I was very impressed with their services. The bus was clean and stocked with ice, sandwiches and a bottle of champagne! We had easy access to hooking up our phones to the stero to play our own music and Driver Erik even rolled out a red carpet for Bride and Groom! I would recommend Rockstar
    Limousine to all of my family and friends for their weddings or any other special event! Thanks for a great time!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Meghan · Married on 01/02/2016

Erik was great to work with! He was professional, responsive and made me feel at ease about transportation for our wedding. We were married in Ann Arbor January 2nd and rented 2 vehicles from him. His drivers were great and his vehicles were clean and safe! I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 01/21/2016

The service was awesome. Our original shuttle service let us down and with only a two hour notice they saved the day big time.

Sent on 10/17/2015

Scott was a great guy! He showed up on time, drove very well and took care of whatever we needed! I will Def be using these guys again!!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Bill · Married on 09/12/2015

Scott did a great job taking care of my whole family. As we had out of town guests and they felt relaxed and well taken care of when they didn't have to worry about navigating the city. With the transportation taken care of we could really enjoy my son's wedding.

Sent on 09/15/2015