Rockstar Productions Reviews

Rockstar Productions 6
Rockstar Productions 7

shayla · Married on 10/05/2019

A fun time!

Shane and his wife made my wedding so much fun! He listened to everything I wanted, the music was perfect for what we wanted, the timing for the ceremony was perfect! He always made sure my choices were heard and always gave great recommendations. The only thing I got a complaint about, was anyone who may have been outdoors couldn’t hear when things were being announced so some people including family missed some first of things! But other then that, he is the best!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Ryan Addams · Married on 09/07/2019

Everything we wanted, everything we needed and much more!

These guys came highly recommend by some friends and were just fantastic! DJ Big Sexy was a great MC and DJ, his music knowledge is amazing and was happy to take requests and keep the party dancing and having fun. They were so good with our crazy family and guests. We chose the Rockstar VIP package and it was so worth it. It was a long day and they took care of everything, they provided the officiant, did the ceremony, private lunch, cocktail hour and reception. These guys will went the extra mile and then another mile past that. They coordinated with our vendors (photographer, videographer etc) to make sure everyone knew where to be and what was coming up next. They took away so much stress. Lifesavers!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2019

Shane is amazing!!

Shane is amazing! He doubled as our officiant and our dj. He carried our ceremony more beautifully than I could have imagined. I didn't have a set list of music for him just a handful I wanted to hear and dance to throughout the night. I trusted him to read the mood of the guest and place music accordingly and everyone had a blast!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Michelle White · Married on 05/11/2019

Creative, genuine and fantastic! Worth every penny.

Let me start by saying I have seen many DJs in clubs and weddings, and DJ Big Sexxy (Shane) is one of a kind. I hired him to do my sister's wedding. She wanted a "interactive party" for her reception with all the bells and whistles. After a few planning sessions, Big Sexxy suggested their "Marryoke" option which was dancing and karaoke. It was a huge hit with everyone. We danced to an amazing playlist then the guests took turns singing their favorite songs. He would even sing along with the ones who were a bit shy and made them feel like rockstars. He had every song requested and the sound and lights made it feel like concert. He was amazingly attentive to my sister's needs and his timing was great. He was zero ego and 100% heart. It was truly the most fun I have ever had at a wedding. I would have payed double and been happy about it.

Sent on 08/21/2019
    Rockstar Productions 8
  • Kelly

Kelly Carlson · Married on 05/04/2019

Mood setters. Party starters. Rockstars!

We met with 6 different DJs before meeting with Shane from Rockstar Productions. Within five minutes of meeting we knew he was the one for us. He was so accommodating, knew every single song we asked about, recommended others and knew exactly what we needed, which was to take some stress off us. He asked engaging questions and it was clear he knows this business.

We had several face to face planning sessions and each one was like having coffee with a good friend. He was very detail oriented when it came time to discuss our timeline for the reception and helped us figure the timing for everything. He was able to not only accommodate our request for a special dance number for the bridal party, but he actually made the mix for us using the songs we wanted.

At the reception, everything was great, after the cocktail hour, Shane became "DJ Big Sexxy" and not only played everything we requested, but figured out how to mix and blend our weird mixture of my hip-hop requests with my hubby's country jams and my dad's classic rock oldies and made it sound normal with seamless transitions. He also has an amazing voice and actually sang our couples dance song (Let's Stay Together) live. It was beautiful and added a unique personalized feel to our event. He kept us to our timeline and made sure we did everything we wanted to. His assistant talked to the planner and the photographer to make sure everything was in order and at the right times, and she was also lovely to work with.

Since the wedding, I have booked him 2 more times for a birthday party and a graduation party, each time was both fun and fantastic. Can't say enough good things about these guys!!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Maddie

Maddie Spencer · Married on 04/27/2019

They made our event magical!

We could not have made a better choice for our wedding DJ. A good friend had recommended we meet with DJ Big Sexxy after meeting with several others that just didn't seem to click with us. Right from our first consultation, we knew who we wanted. He was so attentive and fun and great at communication with us at each step. The wedding set-up looked good and sounded good and his timing is fantastic as an MC. He played every single request we had made, mixed them perfectly with other songs that kept everyone dancing and of course took requests. There were no typical "cheesy" moments we have seen at from other wedding djs and he was professional and very likeable. We got so many compliment from our guests who raved about how much fun they had dancing into the night. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a fun, unique and totally custom experience.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Rockstar Productions 9
    Rockstar Productions 10

Matthew Rock · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Wedding Officiant and DJ!!

Shane is the best! He MC’ed my wedding and made sure the event ran smoothly from start to finish and was incredibly entertaining and funny during the ceremony, as per our request. He also DJ’ed and worked closely with us to come up with the perfect custom music playlist for the event. Definitely not your average cookie-cutter DJ! Could not have picked a better, more qualified person to officiate and DJ!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Kurt

Kurt Hansen · Married on 04/01/2019

Mr Kurt Hansen

Rock Star Productions was an absolute God send! I was at the end of an already extremely limited budget, I had no more time to try to do the music, entertainment etc. I got hold of Big Sexxy and he assured me that he would work with me and make my princess a happy Bride. Needless to say.. WOW!! They showed up with a sound system, Karaoke, lights and one hell of a show. Big Sexxy took me work of hosting from me so I could relax and enjoy my daughters special day.
    I could go on and on but in short, if you are looking for the very very best, look no further than Rock Star Productions!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Tania Elder · Married on 09/06/2017

My daughter Tori and Bryan Beck’s Wedding

I asked Shane a.k.a Big Sexy if would officiate my daughters wedding a couple years ago and he was honored to do so. When the time came everything fell into place with rehearsal and ceremony itself. It ran smoothly and not once did I feel stressed. It has been the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever been to including my own. I’ve also attended other weddings that he has officiated and Dj which have always been enjoyable and fun. I would highly recommend his services to anyone who may be looking. He is the Best!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Cassidy · Married on 06/23/2017

Stress free, great experience and SO FUN!

Shane helped out with my wedding and everything turned out better than I ever could have hoped for! He made it so easy on us. I had no worries what so ever. And for such a stressful day, it was nice to know that I didn’t need to worry about all the little details that go along with his job. I’d recommend him to anyone, any day! Thanks Shane for making that day so great!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Rockstar Productions 11
    Rockstar Productions 12
  • Ana

Michelle · Married on 08/13/2016

Made our wedding the envy of all our friends!

We had a very tall order for a wedding DJ and having the right one was key to our plans. Most of our wedding party were talented singers and we decided to do a musical "Glee" style ceremony, with each bridesmaid/groomsman requiring headset mics and music cued up to exact points and timing of intros with a narrator and a minister. It was so complicated with many mics, speakers and video displays etc. It was a full on mini-musical and these guys were so on point! The reception was a total party with great tunes, perfect timing and our DJ was also great with his MC duties and coordinating with each of the vendors to make sure everyone knew where to focus. These guys are professional, super creative and so much fun. I can highly recommend them to anyone who wants the best full service production for their big day. They truly went above and beyond for us!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Rockstar Productions 13
    Rockstar Productions 14
    Rockstar Productions 15
  • Karen

Karen Axtman · Married on 06/06/2015

Complete Pro In Every Way!

Shane (DJ Big Sexxy) made our wedding day unforgettable!!! We had the privilege of having him officiate our ceremony, and DJ our reception! Our celebrations were outside, and it dumped rain, which could have really put a damper on the day, but Shane didn't skip a beat, and helped make it the best day of our lives! Our guests had such a blast! Thank you for everything!!!!"

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Rockstar Productions 16
    Rockstar Productions 17

Ryley Packer · Married on 09/09/2013

Very fun and helpful.

Very helpful in answering questions before hand making sure we would get what we want. As a dj very energetic and fun. Great selection of music. Geared towards preference of us and the crowd!

Sent on 06/17/2019

April Brandes · Married on 11/01/2010

Best dj ever

I had the pleasure of having this DJ for my wedding. The entire day was perfect and he made it that much more perfect. He played great music and to the crowd and recommended songs. He kept my wedding party going and happy. His personality blew the socks off my wedding party and guests. He was very proffesional, polite and so much fun! I would highly recommend him for your wedding he def made my wedding memorable for sure

Sent on 06/18/2019

Janna Astin · Married on 02/20/2010

Wedding - he was awesome!

This guy knows how to emcee and the was the icing on the cake at my wedding reception! Perfect music, we were partying on the dance floor! Awesome experience!

Sent on 06/18/2019