Rockstar Limousine Services Reviews

1 User photo

Rockstar Limousine Services 1

Renee Zuzan · Married on 10/20/2018

Clean and Safe!

From the first call for information to the pick up and the professional and friendly driver, we had an excellent experience! I called a number of places for information and the call taker at Rockstar was by far the most friendly and courteous on the phone. Where others referred me to the price list their website, she took the time to go over each question with me until I booked with Rockstar. Our driver was so funny and personal with our group, he made everyone from my 9 year old son to my 82 year old Aunt feel accommodated for the trip. He was witty and friendly. We would request him as our driver again and would use Rockstar for our future traveling needs.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Thank you Renee.
    You and your family are true Rockstars!!! It was such a pleasure to work with you and be apart of your daughters wedding.

Susen · Married on 07/14/2018

I used this company for my Wedding recently. I went to their shop and viewed the buses prior to our service. Melissa was more then accommodating from start to finish. The wedding went flawless and the bus was beautiful. Mike the driver was very helpful. The heat index was 108. The vehicle was cool as we only had 20 passengers in the 24 passenger bus. Melissa was very informative about telling us that the vehicle was able to accommodate 24 passengers but that 18-20 would be comfortable. I highly recommend this service.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Rockstar Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Susen! I ALWAYS recommend coming in person and making a reservation for your wedding. It is so much more personable when you can discuss your wedding and really get a feel for your wants and needs on your Big Day. It was so much fun working with you as well.. Thank you :)

Greg · Married on 05/13/2017

We were thrilled we went with Rockstar Limousine for our wedding! When they didn't have the model we requested, they upgraded us to a brand new, larger model for free! They then drove the limo from California to Ohio the week before to ensure it arrived on time. What service! The driver was punctual in picking up both halves of the wedding party, and the limo itself was fantastic!

Rockstar Limousine Services 2
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Rockstar Limousine Services's reply:

Thank you Greg for your kind words... You were such a pleasure to work with from start to finish and your wedding was absolutely gorgeous. It was such a pleasure to be apart of your BIG Day!
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/25/2016

We would book again

With less than two weeks until the wedding we decided to book transportation for the bridal party. Rockstar Limousine had affordable wedding packages to fit all different group sizes. Melissa was very professional, very timely with phone calls, emails, and our confirmation. Phil was our drive we thank him for his hospitality!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Anna · Married on 10/17/2015

I hired Rockstar for my best friend's bachelorette party and it was a great decision! Our driver, Dana, was AWESOME! She arrived a little early and helped us with pictures, was able to find us a corkscrew when we needed one, and suggested an awesome final location for the party when we wanted to get indoors away from the mosquitoes. The vehicle was clean and in good condition, and her customer service was overall top notch. I would definitely use this company again. Thanks Dana!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Monica · Married on 11/10/2012

I did not need much transportation - I just needed to get from the Church to the reception site. I wish I was able to buy less, but that was not the package that was available. Rockstar was great; friendly, easy to work with - and I could not have asked for a better limo.

Sent on 11/16/2012

Ariana · Married on 05/25/2019

Great service

Driver was on time and was very flexible. Great service.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • User5022057 · 2+ years ago

3.4
      3.0

Our experience was not a bad experience. The limo was clean, complimentary champagne was available, & the ability to plug in our phone for music were a definite plus. However, the driver was nearly 20 minutes late upon arrival & on the way to the reception, he wasted a good 15 minutes of photo time by not driving the right direction. He was nice & apologetic. We may use this vendor in the future for celebrations that are not so tight on time.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Rockstar Limousine Services's reply:

I am terribly sorry this happened to you. Our drivers are typically 10-15 minutes early. Please give us a call to discuss this.

Amelia · Married on 06/30/2018

2.6
      2.0
      2.0
      1.0
      3.0

I would like to start this review by saying I am extremely grateful to Rockstar Limo for being able to accommodate my party last minute. Due to our original company going out of business, we had to scramble for a replacement before our wedding and Rockstar Limo saved us. Melissa is extremely personable and I was relieved when we booked with them.

However, the size of our limo bus was much too small for our party. Our vehicle said it could accommodate up to 24 people - we had 21, with one person standing, and it was still extremely cramped. Melissa said that you only need to allot a certain amount of space per person, so logistically you can fit 24 people. That might be mathematically correct, but you are literally smashed like sardines if you follow this. I would say their limo bus could comfortably sit 18 people.

Furthermore, our wedding was on a 95 degree day. I understand that this would raise the temperature in a confined space with many people. However, it was torturous in that bus. It was actually hotter inside the bus than outside the bus. Their was ONE vent in the front of the bus that you couldn't even feel unless you were squatting near the driver. Do not go with this company during summer months!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Hi Amelia,
    Thank you so much for your honest review. Almost all buses only have one large fan that blows the AC out either in the front or the back not several vents like a car would have. This is a brand new Thermal King unit (This is the BEST out there) and there is Absolutely nothing wrong with the AC other then it could not compete with an open door and the outside temp of 95+ degrees seeping into the bus with a real feel of over 105 degrees. I do apologize that you were upset but you were in a black bus at max capacity on a very HOT day with the door open the majority of the time while sitting at idle. I ALWAYS encourage everyone to come in person and look at our buses and judge for yourself. When you have men is 3 piece suits getting on the bus already steaming hot with sweat and the door open loading and unloading waiting on a large party size then the temperature in the bus will be higher then when it is closed up and moving down the road with less people. Also we have shades on the windows to close to keep the sun from baking the inside of the bus as well. Buses with the best AC could not keep up on this day at max capacity. I try to warn people from filling the bus on HOT days as I do not want people to be upset. I will continue to do so and hope that the rest of your wedding day went well.