ROCKSTAR LIMO Reviews

ROCKSTAR LIMO 4
ROCKSTAR LIMO 5
ROCKSTAR LIMO 6
ROCKSTAR LIMO 7

Meagan is a pleasure to work with and super flexible with changing around times with the limo and trolley! The prices are reasonable and I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 07/31/2012
  • Jessica

Jessica M · Married on 09/01/2019

Good service with some bumps in the road

Rockstar Limo was initially easy to get ahold of, though somewhat difficult to get detailed questions answered. This seems to be a risk you take working with a larger company. We specifically requested a vehicle for our wedding day and found out when it showed up to pick us up that it was not what was specified in our contract. While our drivers worked diligently to make it work, our guests were slightly inconvenienced due to the smaller size vehicle that was sent. Our limo driver was kind and helpful, despite a few mishaps along the way. Our limo on the other hand likely could have stood for some routine maintenance due to bad noises as it made its way down the highway. While Rockstar worked hard to correct our issues, I would ensure asking more thorough questions in person in the future if I were to work with them again.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Overall Rockstar Limo was good to work with. They were very helpful during the planning process, contacted you the week before the event and confirmed all times and pick up locations. On the day of the wedding, the limo showed up to pick up the groomsmen on time, however the driver circled the the ceremony location 3 times (including getting back on the highway once) before a groomsmen realized that he was lost and went up to help him. As a result, the driver was late to pick up the bridesmaids and the ceremony started 20 minutes late. However, that situation aside, the driver was very nice and even had an umbrella ready for use for some unexpected rain! The only thing I would recommend would be to do some research on new venues that are unfamiliar to the drivers to ensure quick and easy pick-ups/drop-offs. Would still use again though (with extra emphasis on exact directions)! Great sound system on the limo bus too!! :)

Sent on 07/08/2015

Heather · Married on 05/03/2014

Rockstar was great. We needed a variety of limos and buses at various times and the staff helped me determine the best options for what I needed. The office sometimes took a few days to answer emails, and they had a fairly extensive telephone menu. Also the prices seemed a little high. But I didn't have any complaints from the bridal party or the guests in either the limo or the bus. Our limo was great and the driver was very courteous. All in all they were really good, but not perfect.

Sent on 05/04/2014
  • Kasey

Kasey · Married on 06/10/2012

I did not have much interaction with the actual limo as my parents and I took a vintage car to the wedding but I can speak to the planning process.
    Meagan was great to work with! She alleviated some confusion that had occurred in the planning with miscommunication between my coordinator and set everything right. We go a great deal too.
    I was worried that we would be cutting it close on time with 2 pick-up locations but the driver was early for our first pick-up and kept everything right on schedule!

Sent on 06/16/2012

Lauren · Married on 09/10/2016

2.5

When I first inquired the staff was great at responding, but a few weeks before the wedding, I followed up and heard nothing. After several emails and calls, I final got an email back stating that it was peak wedding season and they will get back to me closer to the wedding. Which made sense. They did call/email to lock in all details.

The drivers were AMAZING.
    The drivers were ON TIME.
    NO ONE GOT LOST.
    The vehicles were great except the London Double Decker bus was suppose to have AC and it was broken. Luckily it wasn't extremely hot, but it was a feature I made sure from the beginning that the vehicle had. So I was disappointed that I wasn't notified ahead of time that the AC was broken and if they were different vehicles I could choose from instead if I desired, I contacted them after the wedding to explain this and they apologized and refunded an adequate amount to make up for it. So overall I would recommend Rockstar Limo to transport you and your guests for your wedding.

Sent on 11/14/2016

ROCKSTAR LIMO's reply:

Congratulations again on your marriage, it was a pleasure to work with you and your family. We thank you for your patience and understanding and look forward to an opportunity to work together again. Happy Holidays!
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 04/29/2016

Thank you to Jim and Rockstar Limo of Boston for your stellar service. I had a terrific experience working with your team and I am grateful for your professionalism. I highly recommend this company for wedding party services.

Sent on 10/02/2016

ROCKSTAR LIMO's reply:

Congratulations again! It was a pleasure working with you as well! Thank you for the kind words, and we would love to help again in the future when you have the need!

Rockstar Limo was great - from the first communication to the day of. We used them for all our wedding transportation. We rented a white trolley bus, a white 10-pass limo and a white Rolls Royce. Everything went smoothly from the drivers to the timeliness. It was perfect and I think the pricing is fair. The only thing I found out later was that the trolley was not old style inside - it had been re-upholstered and had a disco ball - not exactly the vibe I was going for. I was expecting wooden benches inside (as I was told). Oh well.

Sent on 11/15/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/03/2011

We booked a 22 passenger limo bus for our wedding day. On the night of the rehearsal, one of the coordinators informed me that there was an issue with the air conditioning in the limo bus and that Rockstar wasn’t sure what would be happening the next day. As I was walking down to the lobby of the Biltmore on wedding day, I didn’t know what to expect, as we had never heard back about what we would be getting! Rockstar did end up upgrading us to one of the Rockstar buses, as the A/C was not fixed in the limo bus we booked. The Rockstar bus was awesome and we had a great time on the bus. Our driver wasn’t exactly sure where he was going and we had to provide some directions, but overall, I was happy with the service I received.

Sent on 08/16/2011

Terri · Married on 08/25/2018

That's all I can do for now since the wedding is not till August. Stephanie and Dawn were both very pleasant. Can't wait to see the limo in person. Pictures do not do it justice

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • SH

Skye · Married on 07/02/2016

Meagan was great working with us. She helped us to make sure we had exactly what we needed and not any more (no upselling). The only small problem I had was that the driver of our shuttle was asking me questions the day of the wedding about where to go and when, and after all of the planning we did, writing everything out super clearly beforehand, I didn't expect to be getting questions and don't feel like I should have had to answer them that day. So I was a little put off by that, but that was definitely on him and not anything with the company at large. The driver WAS very sweet and accommodating, I just hope next time he will check the papers before asking a question.. and when he does, maybe ask a maid of honor or coordinator and not the bride, please! The other driver for our larger bus (for guest transport to hotels) was fantastic, though! Everyone loved him.

Sent on 12/09/2016

ROCKSTAR LIMO's reply:

Congratulations! We are glad you had a great day! Thank you for the feedback, we are always working hard to make sure we provide the best service. Let us know if we can be of any help in the future!

Kaitlin · Married on 08/08/2015

3.5

Rockstar Limo came through for us relatively close to the wedding by providing us with a guest shuttle and a wedding party bus. The night before the wedding my husband added a car to drive the two of us around late night from the after party back home. Every driver was great and accommodating. The only issue we had was the driver of the guest shuttle bus did not know where he was going and hence some of the guests who were not from the area had some difficulty.

Overall very pleased with their services and their ability to adapt to our complicated instructions for the guest shuttle pick up and drop off locations.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Kathy · Married on 11/11/2017

2.5

Rockstar was great. Arrived on time. Our driver was very helpful with Accommodating our bridal party & the younger children. Only downside was the Limo promised for the Bride was not the Limo that was received. However everything else was great.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Christine · Married on 06/04/2017

3.5

We used Kenny's Coach/Rockstar Limo (a trolley) for our wedding day. They were so easy to work with! Very flexible about timing and organized, which was awesome because we had multiple pick-ups and drop-offs over the span of 4 hours. The driver (Dan) was EARLY to the first stop, and that ensured we were running ahead of time (it actually allowed for some bonus photos we love). Dan knew where we were going and when, he must have had our itinerary. He was patient and kind too - very professional. The ladies in the home office (Stephanie and Meagan) that worked with me were great too - super responsive. They just "got it." The only thing I took slight issue with was how I received 2 emails from a sales manager in the week following our wedding, more or less looking for gratuity. We had planned on paying gratuity, but didn't expect to receive 2 emails from them about it while we were on our honeymoon.... it didn't seem professional.... I recommend otherwise.... :)

Sent on 09/07/2017

3.0

great people. would highly recommend

Sent on 03/21/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/08/2014

3.5

We used a trolley from Rockstar Limo for our March wedding. Since the wedding was in downtown Boston, we opted for a trolley over a limo so that we could carry the wedding party of 12 along with the parents and photographers all in one vehicle to and from the church. Although Rockstar is located in RI, they were more than happy to come up to Boston. The quality of the trolley and the price of the package was much better than anything we found in MA. From my standpoint, they were perfectly fine and did their job. They were on time (if not early) picking up the guys and then the girls to take us to the church. There was plenty of room even after the ceremony when we had 16 passengers. My mom dealt with most of the scheduling. There was some sort of communication error in the final days leading up to the wedding when she was trying to make the final payment (she couldn't get a hold of anyone and actually had a minor freakout that the company has gone out of business!), but everything worked itself out in the end.
    Based on the quality of the vehicle and the price, I would recommend Rockstar to anyone looking to rent a trolley.

Sent on 07/12/2014

3.5

Friendly to work with. Admitted their partial mistake of wrong address and appropriately provided a Partial refund as wanted to ensure satisfaction. Trolley was vey clean.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Kate · Married on 09/26/2009

4.2

I contacted several limo companies at the last minute to see if anyone could provide me with transportation for my bridal party for a short rental time as I only needed a short, one way ride. Some companies couldn't accommodate my request (completely understandable), others were outrageously priced, and one was just plain rude. But Rockstar limo responded with an affordable price and good customer service. We booked their Escalade SUV which was great and served as a shuttle to wedding venue for my bridal party and their guests. I would use this company again.

Sent on 10/30/2009

Laura · Married on 10/29/2011

3.5

The limo bus we used was brand new and great. It held everyone comfortably. It rained and snowed and the driver helped get us as close as he could to doors of buildings and helped with umbrellas.

Sent on 11/14/2011
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 10/12/2018

3.8
      2.0

Not terrible but not a great experience

Rockstar limo's is not a company I've used before this was our first time. Communication was great their responsiveness and flexibility was fantastic. However, the limo I had for my bridesmaids and I went to the wrong hotel and I checked my email and confirmation sheet. The hotel was correctly stated. My husbands limo had no radio and a broken AC. I'm sure this isn't common but it was a little frustrating considering the money we spent. I would try them again to give them a second chance but I was not impressed by our first time booking them. The drivers were friendly as was the girl I emailed back and forth it was just the two issues the day of that we had issues with.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

3.6
      3.5

Delivered services as promised! Only complaint is one of my drivers seemed to have a tough idea of where he was going, so we were a little delayed, but overall great experience!

Sent on 12/09/2016

ROCKSTAR LIMO's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! We are glad to hear that your overall experience was positive, however we truly apologize for any delay we may have caused. Please reach out to us directly and let us know how we can help!

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

3.4
      3.0

We used Rockstar Limo for transportation on our wedding day. We reserved a small 10-14 person van for our wedding party as well as a large 55 person bus to transport guests to and from the hotel before and after the wedding. The services certainly met the need and got everyone where they needed to be, but I can't cite anything "special" about the services other than transportation. When the small van arrived, I could tell they were waiting outside, but it seemed to be from a different limo company. My father went out to check if they were there to pick up our party, as we had gotten the text that he was here and waiting. He said no, that's not the name he had for the pick-up. So I called the number we got in the text, and confirmed it was him. The name on his order was an abbreviation of my full name, so he didn't put two and two together. Nonetheless we got in the van. I had to ask if he could put on some sort of music or something, as you know, he was driving us to the wedding. Just kind of a blah ride. The charter bus transported guests adequately, and I joined the bus on the end of the night ride home. A different and pleasant driver, but again playing strange 70s music for a bus full of young adults leaving a wedding. Communication with the company was fine, but there certainly were some times of lag where I needed urgent answers to coordinate with the hotel and venue that took days by email. Overall, the company met the need of getting our party and guests to and from on time, but certainly nothing special.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Holly · Married on 10/11/2009

3.4
      3.5

We used a trolley from Rockstar Limo to shuttle our guests and for our wedding party. It was so nice to have everyone all together after the ceremony headed for pictures. We have a great photo of our parents and entire wedding party toasting us on the Trolley. We got married in Newport where the streets are very narrow. We asked the driver to move the trolley after the last drop off so that the photographer would be able to get a shot of us exiting the chapel and he said "no problem". The driver was very friendly and flexible. The only problem we had was that we had a guest that was in a wheelchair. I called ahead to ask if the trolley was handicapped accessible and they said not right now the lift was broken and they were waiting for the parts to come in.

Sent on 01/21/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2018

2.5

I have mixed feelings about Rockstar Limo. We ended up booking a fair number of vehicles through them (2 55 passenger motor coaches, 2 smaller wedding party vans and I surprised my husband with a limo for us for the evening ride back). When I first contacted Rockstar, I was pleased with the quick response and professionalism and we booked what was needed quickly. The wedding day came and the drivers seemed nice, we had no complaints that I know of from guests and everyone arrived on time. We were promised that the 3 wedding party vehicles (bride, groom and end of the night limo) would have waters, drink-ware and champagne but only 1 vehicle had that. I asked my driver about it since I was with my bridesmaids and he said he didn’t know anything about that. I purposely booked a surprise end of the night limo for my husband so he and I could sit back and relax, with champagne and celebrate together. The driver that picked us up was confused about who he was picking up, he didn’t even know the wedding party last names. Once I asked him for glasses and champagne, he was also confused and said he didn’t know anything about it. I figured when you are picking up newlyweds from their wedding, you would at least have champagne flutes and a bottle waiting for them. We had to go back and ask our venue if they could give us a bottle and thankfully they didn’t give us a tough time. It did put a damper on the evening as we are running around trying to figure this out. We drank champagne out of solo cups too, since the limo had NO drink-ware. All emails to my coordinator at Rockstar went unanswered. I would really just like to know why something simple as waters, drink-ware and champagne that was promised to me weren’t included.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Christina · Married on 08/07/2010

3.0

They told me 3 days before the wedding that the didnt have a trolley for me, they would however be more than happy to give me an upgrade.....a party bus!! The told me then the day before the wedding that they found a trolley for me...hours later again no trolley!! They ended up having to split up my bridal party into two limos. what a nightmare that was.

Sent on 08/24/2010

ROCKSTAR LIMO's reply:

If you wouldn't mind, would you please remove this duplicate posting? The explanation and details are already listed above. Thank you.