ROCKSTAR LIMO Reviews

ROCKSTAR LIMO 5
ROCKSTAR LIMO 6
ROCKSTAR LIMO 7

Mary · Married on 11/22/2014

RockStar Limo was wonderful to work with! We rented a trolley for our bridal party (of over 30 people) and the vehicle could not have been nicer! The driver was friendly and professional, he showed up early and knew exactly where to go and at the correct time. The entire planning process was very easy; Meagan was great to work with and was always available to answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend RockStar Limo.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Very professional, well organized company. Very understanding and courteous.

Sent on 09/14/2014

Bridget & Dan · Married on 06/28/2014

RockStar Limo made our wedding day so much easier - both with the shuttles we used from the reception and after party to the hotel, and especially with the trolley we used to transport the wedding party to the church, picture location, and reception. Our trolley driver, Kelly, was amazing and absolutely above and beyond any expectations we had - she was obviously a seasoned professional and even had things like mini altoids, wrinkle spray, safety pins, and mirrors on hand in case of a last minute emergency! She even showed me how to perfectly handle my dress - we were blown away by her professionalism and kindness!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Rockstar Limo was great. We rented the blue trolley for our wedding that was a vintage glam theme and it worked perfectly. Rockstar limo had the best prices on trolley rentals and the trolley was beautiful, in excellent condition. They were also open to any pick-up/drop-off schedule we wanted. Our driver was early to pick us up and came prepared with the pick-up schedule that I had previously sent which included numerous stops and pick-ups for both the bridal parties, photographs and ultimately the guests. Our driver was Kelly and she was fabulous. She knew her way around without any hesitation (I have heard horror stories) and was able to stick to our strict time schedule without any issues (even keeping the bridal party in check!). We also did a first look and somewhere along the day I got a black oil looking substance all over my dress before the ceremony even took place. She saved the day with a heavy duty stain remover she had handy that took the entire stain out! I highly recommend Rockstar for wedding transportation and that you request Kelly! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Margeaux · Married on 01/04/2014

Having a large wedding party made it difficult to find the most budget-friendly transportation option for our January wedding. When I reached out to their wedding rep, she gave us several different options. In the end, we booked one of their trolley's to transport everyone. It was a very reasonable rate and they were more than willing to make all the necessary stops for the day.

Our driver, Kelly, was great! She was very friendly and kept a smile on her face the whole time (which isn't always easy with 20+ different personalities!). We had a big snow storm the day before the wedding and Kelly went as far as to clean the sides of the trolley to make sure none of our clothing got dirty from the road sand/salt. She was on time for all stops (early actually!) and provided our best man with her cell number - just in case something came up.

Communication, payment, details and all the other stressors that some along with wedding details were never an issue with Rockstar. They are definitely a top notch vendor with top notch products and services.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Michelle · Married on 12/14/2013

I would highly recommend using Rockstar Limo for your wedding! We rented two vehicles, a 12 person limo to transport to the bridal party and an SUV to drive my grandmother around. Both drivers were fantastic. They were very friendly, showed up early, and arrived at every stop on time and at the correct location (unlike another company we used to rent a coach bus to transport guests). Hannah was great to work with, very friendly and always responded quickly to my emails. I had a last minute change on the pick up time and it wasn't an issue. Great to work with!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

Deciding on ROCKSTAR Limo for our transportation needs was a no brainer and dealing with Meagan made everything that much easier. Meagan truly knows her stuff and was able to give us advice regarding things we were not even thinking of. She gave us a bunch of options on how to utilize our time with the limo and informed us who should be picked up when and brought where first etc. She responds to her e-mails and calls very quickly and was fun to work with. Using ROCKSTAR was a stress free, worry free experience.

The day of we had Dave as our limo driver. He was excellent, polite, happy and very professional.

Thank you Meagan & Dave for all of your hard work making our wedding day extra special.

Sent on 01/10/2014

We hired Rockstar to take people back from our house where we had the wedding to hotels in Downtown Providence. Something had happened to the bus we had ordered before the wedding and they quickly upgraded us to the biggest party bus I have ever seen! They were a pleasure to work with and everything was seamless. Frank was our driver and he was also great! Thanks Rockstar!!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/03/2013

Highly recommend Rockstar Limo. They had the most reasonable prices of everywhere nearby. We used the large bus to transport our bridal party, and then to transport our guests to and from the venue. They pre-planned the route to make sure we would have enough time to get everyone to the venue on time. Our driver, Chris, was awesome. She was so nice and so professional. You wouldn't think the bus driver would have such a nice impact on your wedding day, but my husband and I, among other guests, kept talking about how nice Chris was.

Sent on 08/29/2013

Gabbi · Married on 06/08/2013

We were very happy with Rockstar. The vehicles were clean and comfortable. The driver was friendly and polite. He even put up with all my crazy, screaming bridesmaids!

Sent on 03/14/2014
  • SpringWedding

Kim · Married on 04/26/2013

Having booked with rockstar limo for other events and researching other local vendors, the service, price and product did not compare. I wanted a trolley so my options were a little limited but they offered a great arrangement and working with Megan via email was convenient and easy! The day of the wedding, I was more than impressed. Our driver (wish we remembered her name but it was an overwhelming day) exceeded our expectations! She was helpful, experienced and pleasant.

Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/02/2013

C · Married on 04/20/2013

Throughout the whole booking process Megan at Rockstar was great! Very helpful and informative, she helped us decide on the perfect limo for our bridal party and shuttle for our guests to and from the hotel and reception location. The vehicles were clean, drivers were friendly and prompt and made sure we had a great day. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/15/2013

Katelyn · Married on 01/19/2013

Rockstar Limo was en pointe for our recent wedding in Providence! We used the trolley and two mini-coaches, allowing our guests easy access to and from the church/reception in the cool, winter weather. They were so friendly and the transportation is beautiful!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Really easy to work with, competitive prices, flexible with the schedule

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jacqui · Married on 10/27/2012

I am so glad that we booked Rockstar limo for our wedding. We had a bridal party of 29 so we booked their trolley to take us to the church and than to the reception afterward. The trolley was beautiful and the driver was fantastic!!! He was so helpful at the church...he lined us all up and even closed and than opened the big church doors for me to walk down the aisle! We wouldn't have known what to do without him!

Sent on 01/30/2013

Dina · Married on 10/20/2012

We used Rockstar for our wedding and I have to say, they were such a pleasure to work with! I am not good with timing things and we had a few different pick up places and Megan broke it all down and helped me understand. She understood what our needs were and worked with that, there was no upselling. We were on a budget and she tried to save us money where she could. The drivers were so professional and courteous. And they were on time, which is KEY! I would definitely recommend booking Rockstar for your wedding!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Amy · Married on 10/06/2012

This is the place you want to use if getting a limo. They email you back with in 24 hours. They call and confirm everything. They showed up on time and helped us get everything into the bus. They upgraded us for free when their car was in an accident a week eariler. Professional and reasonable prices.

Sent on 10/20/2012
  • User2719732 · 2+ years ago

We used Rockstar for one way transport after the rehearsal dinner and then for the guys on the wedding day. They are super easy to work with and offer various quality transportation options. We would have used them for a trolley, however they were all booked. The transportation was very nice and on time for both pick-ups. No trouble getting to the destinations, polite well dressed driver both days.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Christina · Married on 09/15/2012

Rockstar did a great job the day of our wedding. They showed up on time, took us where we had to be and we were never worried about being late/getting lost. Our hummer limo was beautiful and spacious for 16 people.

Sent on 09/30/2012

Liz · Married on 06/30/2012

I used Rockstar limo for 2 guest buses and for my personal limo. I got a rolls royce for my ride to and from the church. The driver was wonderful! He was very professional and a lot of fun. He played special music for me on the way to the church and he was so enthusiastic and always helped me in and out of the car. The car was in perfect condition and was fun to drive around in. It all felt so perfect and so special. From what I heard from the guests, the buses were great too. They were right on time, clean, air conditioned, and the driver was very nice. I would highly recommend Rockstar Limo. The customer service is great!!

Sent on 07/21/2012

Rockstar Limo was absolutely great on our wedding day. Even with crowded traffic on a very busy weekend in Newport, they made a point of getting the groom & groomsmen, as well as myself and the bridal party all to the church in time! They were prompt and courteous - what more do you need in a driver on your wedding day?

Sent on 08/14/2012

Judy · Married on 06/15/2012

From the time we reserved transportation services with Rockstar Limo to the point where we said goodbye to the Trolley driver after the wedding ceremony, we received topknotch service from everyone involved. We utilized Rockstar Limo's trolley service to shuttle guests from their hotels in Newport to the wedding venue. We also used the trolley to take the bridal party for photos. The driver provided us with outstanding service. She even sewed a button on the father-of -the bride's tuxedo jacket! She was the best!

Sent on 06/20/2012

I booked a trolley for my Newport, RI wedding and worked with Meagan to coordinate all the details. Meagan was great to work with and provided feedback on how to streamline all my trolley stops to work better with my schedule. I highly recommend Rockstar Limo for your wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Maggie · Married on 05/12/2012

From booking to the actual day of the service was outstanding!

Sent on 05/24/2012
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/14/2012

Couldn't have asked for better service! The Limo Bus was amazing and perfect for a large bridal party!

Sent on 05/09/2012