159 Reviews for Rockstar DJs

One Event Per Day (3)
Disco Ball (2)
Photobooth (1)
159 Rockstar DJs Reviews

What more could you ask for? Eric far exceeded our expectations. On what was the most stressful/important day of my wife and I’s lives, Eric was there to lean on.

Eric met with us several times to go over what it was we are looking for in a DJ. I expected Eric to go over songs and the vague overview of the reception, but he did far more than that. Eric virtually organized our reception for us providing us with ideas and tips. He provided a detailed script to help calm our nerves and made himself available to answer our questions.

The night of the wedding, he coordinated with the bridal party and even BROUGHT US DRINKS while we were eating. A few of my groomsmen had commented that they had never seen a DJ do that.

I recommend Eric and Rockstar DJs - you will get far more than a DJ.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Rockstar DJs for our wedding. Jeremy was amazing! We met with him and he really took the time to get to know us and our taste in music. All our guests were on the dance floor all night! I got compliments on how amazing the music was from multiple guest. Jeremy even brought me a drink or two so I didn’t have to go to the bar! If you are looking of a DJ for your upcoming event give them a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katarina, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rock Star DJ was so professional to work with. Eric went above and beyond to take care of us for my Son's July Wedding Reception. He was very knowledgeable and flexible. He did an amazing job making sure we had fun and that the reception ran smoothly. So grateful to Eric for helping us make such happy memories to look back on.

Profile Picture Dena, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Joe R. DJ'd our wedding and he did an incredible job. Prior to the wedding he got in contact with my husband and I to ensure we were comfortable with all of the music selections and timing of wedding events for the night. His song selections were incredible and he maintained a full and high energy dance floor for the entire evening. I would absolutely recommend Rockstar DJs and Joe R. to anyone.

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/9/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric was incredible to work with! The weather held out so we changed our reception location on property pretty last minute, but Eric was super accommodating! The last minute change led to some things a little disorganized and chaotic, but he played the role of more than just a DJ. He was helping to keep the timeline moving, entertaining the crowd, talking with vendors, etc. Our venue at Little Piney was such a relaxed place, so we wanted to be sure our DJ kept that vibe during the reception and fell nothing short of that. We had so many guest during the reception and weeks after bragging about how that was one of the best wedding they have ever been to and I truly believe it was thanks to our awesome vendors - especially Eric. If you invest in good vendors, they take care of all the crazy work in the back end. I had no idea how much was happening in the background because I was able to enjoy myself and the time with my husband, friends, and family. We did NOTHING they day of and it was AWESOME!!! Thank you 348528375x to Eric for all your hard work and efforts with everything!!! Our "Best Day" was perfect thanks to you!!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System

Jeff Smith did a great job at our wedding. Excellent music and entertainment.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

John was amazing, he adapted to my schedule as the night went on with taking out things that I no longer wanted to do or when our children refused to dance he moved on to the next thing very smoothly. Keep up the great work!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric from Rockstar DJs was awesome! Soo accomodating to all of our requests. Eric only played what we had asked for. This group only plays the “clean” version of songs which is very respectable. He kept out night going and that’s exactly what I had hoped
For! Thanks Eric!

Profile Picture K, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the insane pleasure of working with Jeff! My now husband and I live in Louisiana but got married in my hometown of St. Louis. Jeff was the most helpful and open person from the very start to meet me on a last minute trip. Immediately after meeting him I had zero doubts we had the absolute best in the business. Jeff took over the chaos the night of the wedding and kept our guests, and us, smiling and laughing. He was the first to make sure we had our drinks filled, the first to smoothly perfect any potential chaotic situation, and best of all kept the party alive from start to finish. His music choices were top notch and his personality was the icing on the cake. If I could give him 100 stars a million times over, I absolutely would. Thank you beyond words, Jeff! You’re the BEST!

Profile Picture Sydney , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

We could not have been more pleased with Joe and Rockstar DJs. We wanted a DJ who would help keep our reception on track and play great music, but who wouldn't be trying to steal the show. Joe did a fantastic job at keeping the dance floor packed all night! Thanks, Joe, for a fun evening and being exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the pleasure of working with Eric for our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything from our initial meeting to our email correspondence, and finally ending with our big day was incredible. Eric was so helpful in making sure that our vision came to life. He gave great suggestions for areas where we weren't to sure how to coordinate something or music to play. During the actual ceremony, Eric continually checked in with us (and our entire head table) to make sure that we had everything we needed. Eric definitely went above and beyond what we even expected, and he made our reception magical. The dance floor never died down, and our guests were continuously complimenting his choices to us while we danced the night away. Thanks, Eric!

Profile Picture Cora, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We have known Quain since high school and our daughter did not hesitate when it came to hiring him to be her DJ for her wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased! So professional and friendly. He listened to what our daughter wanted and did not want. I also had a special request for my husband and he was able to pull it off and I was able to give him a surprise thank you dance. It was a true celebration and Quain was a major part of that. You will not be disappointed with Rockstar DJ's.

Profile Picture Debbie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We could not be more happy with our choice of Rockstar DJs for our wedding. Everything we asked for we received. They were very helpful and organized along the way as well. At the end of the night I had many people compliment their services and didn't hear one complaint!

Profile Picture Tyler, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Rockstar DJs was wonderful to work with! Very prompt and professional with all communication. Eric was our DJ and I can’t say enough great things about him! He had wonderful ideas and gave us great suggestions for the timeline. The night ran seamlessly because Eric kept everything on time and running smoothly. He had the dance floor packed the whole night and we had so many guests comment on how much fun they had! Ask for Eric! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are looking for a wedding DJ - stop now and see if Jeff Smith is available on your date. We could not have asked for a better DJ, he went so above and beyond - was even getting people at the head table drinks when the service was behind/lacking at our venue! So many people kept asking if he was a groomsman because he was constantly on the dance floor getting people going and the life of the party. Can not recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Erin, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Eric is the best DJ we've ever seen. He had people dancing the whole night! Plus he brought drinks to the head table, made sure we got a chance to eat our food, and gave all parties a heads up before it was their turn to toast, dance, etc. He had great ideas for every element of the reception, and we are so grateful to him for keeping everyone on the dance floor - from the kids to their grandparents. Eric struck the perfect balance of keeping the party alive while not drawing too much attention to the DJ table. My husband and I absolutely recommend him and this company!

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Great experience! Mike M was our DJ and the dance floor was packed all night! Would definitely use Rockstar DJ's again.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We had the pleasure of working with Eric Krone of Rockstar DJs for our wedding service. Fantastic emcee, controlled the events, ushered the evening smoothly and helped keep a packed dance floor for the entire evening.

Profile Picture Bret, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I cannot say enough good things about Rockstar DJs! from start to finish, they were wonderful to work with! We met the owner, Quain, at a bridal show and were instantly impressed with both him and his company. Rockstar DJs are not flashy, pushy, and in your face like the majority of the DJs working for other companies seemed to be. They truly wanted the day to just be about us and our guest having a great time... and we sure did!

We had Mike as our DJ and he was wonderful! We met prior to the event to discuss our expectations of the evening and he truly listened to our requests and gave us great suggestions. Our reception went off without a hitch. Mike made sure to keep us on schedule while still allowing us to enjoy ourselves. He took requests from our guests and made sure the dance floor was full from start to finish.

If I ever need to book a DJ for an event again, I will definitely book with Rockstar. Thanks so much Quain and Mike!!! You guys ROCKstar!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Eric and Rockstar DJs made our wedding better than we could have expected. Would use them again in a heartbeat. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Paul, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rockstar DJ was recommended to me by two vendors while I was shopping for my wedding venue. I am so glad I took their advice because they exceeded our expectations! Jeff Smith was our DJ. He was so quick to respond to all of our requests and even gave me his cell number a couple of months before the wedding. The day before our wedding there were protests happening near our reception venue. Jeff took the time to reach out to ensure us that we would still be having an awesome party. He delivered just that. Everybody from our friends from college to our grandparents were on the dance floor. He kept the party going but never made himself the center of attention. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our event. Would recommend Jeff Smith and Rockstar DJs 10/10!

Profile Picture Jordan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Uplighting

Great DJ service! Our DJ, Mike, did a great job and our guests were dancing all night long! He really listened to the kind of music we liked/wanted and made sure to accommodate. He was super easy to work with and overall a great addition to the wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I honestly cannot say enough amazing things about Eric Krone. Not only did he call ahead and speak with me personally about song choices, but he didn't recommend the cheesy usuals and he shared his game plan with me while also valuing my input. While at the wedding, he not only catered to my dad and secretly changed our song (my dad's surprise for me), but he also made sure my entire wedding party (there were 24 of us) always had drinks when needed. He was so attentive and ALL of the guests came and said how great Eric was.

Profile Picture Maegan , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Rockstar DJs is the best! Eric was our DJ for our wedding and played music for our ceremony. He was absolutely great. He was the DJ for two of our best friends weddings previously and we knew we wanted him to DJ ours. He checked in on us throughout the night and made sure everything ran smoothly. He keeps the party going and plays great music. Would absolutely recommend him to anyone!!

Profile Picture Christina, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews