Rockstar DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 09/24/2022

The best dj

Jeremy at Rockstar DJs did our wedding Saturday and to say it was PERFECT is an understatement! From the initial planning all the way up to the day, he was very communicative, played all the songs we wanted, and was the perfect personality fit. I was really adamant about not having a cheesy/obnoxious DJ and he was none of that. Very professional, personable, kind, and hardworking/worked with a sense of urgency. I cannot recommend Rockstar DJs enough! Look no further!
    Summer C. Married on 08/20/2022

Amazing Business

My husband and I just got married 8/20. Jeff from Rockstar DJs came to our event and killed it! I have never seen a DJ work so fast or even get into the music like he did! He definitely made our night something to remember! Thank you, Jeff!!
  • Rose
    Rose G. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

10/10 would recommend Quain and Rockstar DJs for any event!

We are beyond happy with our decision to use Rockstar DJs for our wedding reception. Quain was very helpful when answering questions from our initial inquiry to the day of the wedding. He made sure he understood our preferences for the music as well as the flow of the evening and kept things organized and moving along our timeline during the reception. He was also flexible with our guests accommodating requests when possible (after confirming with us that requests from guests were okay) and kept the dance floor busy all night. We also added the photo booth which our guests loved! The photo booth had a bunch of prop options, and we were able to choose a template for the printed photos that matched our decor.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Douglas R. Married on 12/03/2021

So much fun!

Quain with Rockstar DJs did an amazing job at our wedding! He did music, announcements, karaoke, and hooked up audio for a projector so my wife’s family can wish us luck from the Philippines! The lighting he had was amazing, too! The night went so smoothly and everyone had an awesome time. There was so much good energy, as well! If you are getting married in the St. Louis area, you need to go with them. They are the best!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rockstar DJs was fantastic!

The DJ for my daughter's wedding - Rocco - was wonderful! He handled the ceremony music and reception music. We danced all night to a great mix! Everyone had a great time, and the music was on point! Also a shout out to Quain who was our main contact - thank you for all your help!
    Laura Q. Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful Experience!

I am so glad we chose Rockstar DJs for our wedding. All the up-front coordination went through Quain, who was very responsive and knowledgeable. About a month before our wedding, Eric was assigned as our DJ. He reached out to me directly and went through all the details to make sure we had the wedding and reception we’d been picturing and that nothing would get forgotten. He took special requests for songs I wanted to have and was very flexible/ offered suggestions when I wasn’t sure. Eric was so wonderful to work with. His music set the perfect mood for the ceremony, he showed up early, was dressed professionally, had a clear speaking voice, and made the balance of the whole evening very, very nice. I am so appreciative that he helped keep everything on schedule. Without hesitation, I would absolutely recommend Eric at Rockstar DJs for any DJ’d event.
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 05/08/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The perfect DJ for couples that care a lot about their reception music!

Booking Rockstar DJs was honestly one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding day! We ended up rescheduling our wedding celebration twice due to the pandemic. During each reschedule, Quain was unbelievably flexible and great at communicating about the changes. He never once made us feel like a hassle or a burden. A few weeks before the wedding, we met our DJ, Eric. I was a little worried that I would make a bad impression with him because my husband and I were pretty particular about our reception playlist. But after meeting with Eric via Zoom, it was clear that he was totally cool with letting us micromanage the playlist, which took a weight off of our shoulders for sure. On our wedding day, simply put, Eric was amazing. He frequently checked in with us to make sure that everything was moving according to schedule, he waited to play my favorite songs until I was out on the dance floor, and he went above and beyond to make sure he had a song from a small town indie band to play for my husband and I. Plus, he was genuinely so much fun, which made him such a phenomenal host for the evening. I would 10/10 recommend Rockstar DJs (and Eric, specifically) to anyone in the St. Louis area for their wedding!
    Peyton B. Married on 11/14/2020

Jeremy Picker was great

Jeremy is an excellent DJ , I had attended two weddings that he had dj’ed so I knew that I wanted him to do mine. He is an excellent emcee and made our day very stress free. He knows how to work a crowd and keep the party lively.
  • Kelli
    Kelli K. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Rockstar! Quain is very responsive and truly cares about his customers. Quain recently DJ’d my cousin’s wedding and did a fabulous job. He was organized and kept the party going! Rockstar would be my only recommendation if you need a DJ!
  • Michelle
    Michelle Married on 10/10/2020

Quain is the Rockstar

Hiring a DJ for our wedding was kind of hard - how do you evaluate one?! But upon our first call qith Quain, we knew he'd be our guy. Quain was fun and friendly to work with, was honest in sharing his opinions but always made sure we were able to plan the wedding we envisioned. We could tell that Quain was really experienced in the questions he asked us, making us think beyond just the music but the flow of the entire evening. Had an incredible night, thanks to Quain and Rockstar DJs!
  • Maddi
    Maddi C. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best DJ service you could ask for!

Rockstar DJs and Jeremy absolutely CRUSHED the MC/DJ game at our wedding at the World's Fair Pavilion. Jeremy (our amazing DJ) kept everything running smoothly and the dance floor stayed hot all night. We also met in person months before to discuss how we envisioned the day going, and Jeremy delivered. Would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a good time!
    Heidi W. Married on 11/05/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing!! Want him to DJ every wedding we attend!

Our experience with DJ Jeff with Rockstar DJs was amazing. From initial booking, to our phone calls throughout the months leading up to the wedding, to the actual reception, communication was easy and enjoyable! Jeff really made our reception about us! The whole evening flowed with Jeff on the mic and the dance floor was bumping all evening. Thank you!
    Katherine Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect DJ and Uplighting Services!

We had Paul as our DJ, and he was fantastic. We didn't give him much direction - just a few genres not to play and that we wanted people up and dancing all night. He went above and beyond. Our dance floor was packed all night, and the transitions between songs were seamless so that people did not stop dancing. As an MC, he handled a few last minute changes (extra speeches, bridesmaids/groomsmen being mixed up - our fault) very well. Further, Rockstar handled the uplighting for our venue, and it made all of the difference in creating a warm and beautiful place.

We'd recommend Rockstar and Paul to anyone!
    Ashley Married on 10/12/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The time of our lives!!!!!!!

If I could give more stars I would. I can’t believe what a magical night we had. Quain was our DJ and was honestly amazing. Not only did he go off of our play list, added guest request, but he made me and my dad a special remix song for our father daughter dance. He was super flexible, he made it about us, the dance floor was packed all and people did not want to leave when the last song was played. It was truly a special night because of him!!!

Love Ashley and Sean!
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 10/05/2019

A Great Choice!

Jeff was an absolute ROCKSTAR! We had the dance floor full the entire night & had a blast! He was super welcoming, attentive, friendly, flexible, & had great communication with us through the whole process. We appreciated his energy & we got so many compliments on our DJ choice!
    Kelly M. Married on 09/28/2019

Oh what a night!

USE ROCKSTAR DJS FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! And I recommend requesting Jeff Smith to be your DJ! Jeff went above and beyond his duties. We had non traditional first dances and requests, and it was all executed beautifully. It was clear that Jeff truly cared about making our day special, not just about doing the job. We also had Todd who ran our ceremony music and photo booth. Todd was a really great guy and an absolute professional. I can’t praise them enough!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing experience

I don't even know where to begin with how AWESOME Qauin was! First during the process of hiring him he was SO informative and helpful. Then once the dp was made he stayed in contact and answered all my questions quickly. Our first meeting about a month before the wedding he was so personable and helpful with suggestions for songs. Now the important part the wedding istelf! HE was AWESOME. I have heard from so many that my wedding was the funnest that they had ever been to. It was hard to find space on the floor and even more difficult to leave it. Everytime I would almost stop to get a drink another great song was playing. He read the crowd so well. I warned him that my family and I love to karaoke, and we're not good. He laughed and was so fun letting us take the mic when we wanted to turn it into a a sing along. (not until after 10 as requested though hahahahha) I can't say enough good things. If you're thinking about hiring Qauin to be your DJ, do it! You will have the time of your life!
  • Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 09/14/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

There is no way a playlist and a speaker can do what Jeff did!

If you are planning your wedding, there will be temptations to save money. Why not just borrow your cousin’s band members’ equipment and play a Spotify list, right? WRONG!

Jeff was the kind of partner you want in your corner making your wedding a true party. Talk about going the extra mile - He listened to our desires, incorporated our lengthy “do not play list”, moved speeches around to accommodate lags in timing, kept my glass full, overcame challenges with our venue staff, and even helped our friends do a karaoke style bridal tribute rap.

Now let’s talk about his DJ skills – the sound was perfect, the equipment was quality, no awkward feedback squelches with microphones, and the dancefloor stayed packed all night. Jeff was not the cheesy DJ that talked and made “Dad” jokes, but he did join us on the floor for a few songs, photobombed a few guests and turned the music up once the kids and grandparents left for the night.

We want him for our next family/friend gathering. He was way more than just a DJ, he was the best partner in a vendor we could have asked for!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend!

We booked Rockstar DJ's for our wedding not really knowing a whole lot about them..but from the very beginning they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I had so many questions and they answered them thoroughly every time. Our DJ was Paul Reubling and he was definitely a hit! We did a phone run through with him a few days before to discuss the layout of everything amd the whole night ran super smoothly. He kept everyone dancing from start to finish and checked on us throughout the night to make sure he was doing everything we wanted. I would highly recommend and definitely use again!
  • Christian
    Christian B. Married on 07/20/2019

Many Compliments!

We were incredibly impressed with our DJ, Andrew Dean, and Rockstar DJs. We were receiving compliments about how great a job he did for both coordinating the events of the night and in his diverse music selection. People were on the dancefloor from the time it open until the very end of the night.
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 07/06/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These guys are the best!

I loved working with Quain and Jeff so much! They went above and beyond to make my daughter’s reception amazing. Jeff is the BEST DJ I have ever seen. The dance floor was packed all night and that boy can dance 🤣! The uplighting and monogram was beautiful. Worth every penny!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond our expectations!!!

To say that Rockstar DJ is amazing, would be an understatement. We worked with Jeff and he had the dance floor going from the beginning. We met with him beforehand and he was professional. He answered all of our questions and complied our playlists just the way we wanted them. Guests said over and over again they loved the dinner music (90’s R&B). He stayed in contact all the way up to the wedding. He organized the ceremony and reception to perfection. Guests told us repeatedly they have never danced and had so much fun! This was all because of Jeff! We highly recommend Rockstar DJ, your event will be one to remember!!!
    Melissa Married on 05/25/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST! Jeremy made our night perfect!

Jeremy did a FANTASTIC job. Our dance floor full all night long. Jeremy played something for every generation and kept the night running so smoothly for us. I can’t say enough great things! We had so many guest compliments on the music from our guests!
    Kristin D. Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Jeremy at Rockstar DJs was phenomenal! He was super easy to work with, making himself available late in the evening for planning meetings to accommodate our work schedules. The day of the wedding, he blew us away! Our one wish for the wedding was to have a great dance floor and he delivered! Our friends and family raved about the music and atmosphere! To make other day even better Jeremy always ensured that the groom and I always had a drink in our hands, whether it was was during dinner or dancing he brought the bar to us!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Rocco was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn South County, and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to emails and he always responded in a timely manner. I will have to say, I was a little needy with my song requests, but it didn’t seem to bother him. He was very patient and did whatever he could to make sure we had the best day ever. Not to mention, during the reception he always checked with me before doing something that we had/hadn’t previously talked about. Overall, the customer service was beyond what I could have hoped for.
illustration stars