Rockstar DJs Reviews

166 | Fenton, MO

166 Reviews for Rockstar DJs

Kristin Dinges · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Jeremy at Rockstar DJs was phenomenal! He was super easy to work with, making himself available late in the evening for planning meetings to accommodate our work schedules. The day of the wedding, he blew us away! Our one wish for the wedding was to have a great dance floor and he delivered! Our friends and family raved about the music and atmosphere! To make other day even better Jeremy always ensured that the groom and I always had a drink in our hands, whether it was was during dinner or dancing he brought the bar to us!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Rocco was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn South County, and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to emails and he always responded in a timely manner. I will have to say, I was a little needy with my song requests, but it didn’t seem to bother him. He was very patient and did whatever he could to make sure we had the best day ever. Not to mention, during the reception he always checked with me before doing something that we had/hadn’t previously talked about. Overall, the customer service was beyond what I could have hoped for.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Brian · Married on 12/15/2018

What more could you ask for? Eric far exceeded our expectations. On what was the most stressful/important day of my wife and I’s lives, Eric was there to lean on.

Eric met with us several times to go over what it was we are looking for in a DJ. I expected Eric to go over songs and the vague overview of the reception, but he did far more than that. Eric virtually organized our reception for us providing us with ideas and tips. He provided a detailed script to help calm our nerves and made himself available to answer our questions.

The night of the wedding, he coordinated with the bridal party and even BROUGHT US DRINKS while we were eating. A few of my groomsmen had commented that they had never seen a DJ do that.

I recommend Eric and Rockstar DJs - you will get far more than a DJ.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Erin

Erin Smith · Married on 12/08/2018

Quain Tull

We got married this past Saturday and Quain was our DJ and we were beyond happy with our decision! From the first phone call, to our in-person consultation, to the day of the wedding he was professional, helpful, and so personable. He was so excited about our day and was so incredibly helpful. He even orchestrated a surprise performance from our dads! The reception was beautiful and people danced the night away all thanks to Quain’s skills! We would highly recommend Quain and Rockstar DJs!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jason · Married on 10/05/2018

You can see all the other reviews, these guys are 5/5 for a reason. Joe Recca was the DJ at our wedding and was top notch. They might be slightly more expensive than the other DJ's in the area, but they were worth it.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Allyson M · Married on 09/29/2018

Good music, Good times, Great DJ Company

Our wedding was September 29, 2018 and our DJ was John C. He was absolutely amazing! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony we wanted a specific instrumental cover of a song and he was able to get it for us. Rockstar DJs supplied a lapel microphone for our officiant and John was spot on with his music cues. At the reception John chose the music to play for our entrance, cutting the cake, and the background music during dinner. Multiple people came up to us throughout the night complimenting the dinner music choices and we kept telling them to tell John as it was all him. A wireless microphone was provided for our toasts. The planned dances, including our first dance, all went perfectly. We asked John to shorten the songs for our dances and he pulled it off without anyone realizing we didn’t dance for the full five (!) minute song. When the dance floor opened John kept the energy going all night. He played a good mixture of slow- and fast-paced music, which multiple people told us they appreciated. I had a song on my do not play list and my cousin told me she requested it, but that John told her he had to get through my (the bride) requests first. He never played the song (do not play list) and I was very thankful for that. John was great. Before the wedding, in the planning stages, most of our communication was with Quain. Meeting him in person at a wedding show is actually why we went with Rockstar DJs as he’s extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the DJ business. Email responses were always prompt, which we appreciated, and the online planning system was helpful and easy to use. I would 100% recommend Rockstar DJs to anyone looking for a DJ, wedding or otherwise. **PS. The price was very reasonable and actually cost-competitive with other DJ companies we considered.

Sent on 10/26/2018

robyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience

We went with Rockstar Djs after doing research on other DJ companies. What really sold us was how informative Quain was when we first talked on the phone. It also helped that we knew of people who used Rockstar DJs before us. They all loved their DJs. Everything was easy, laid back, and fun. Once we were assigned our DJ, Andrew, he was easy to contact and bounce ideas off of. We met with him and he helped give us ideas of what songs to play and when to play them. Needless to say, everything ran so smoothly on our big day. Andrew kept everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the night. We couldn't be happier with our choice and would highly recommend them! Thanks for helping make our day one of the best!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katarina · Married on 08/31/2018

We used Rockstar DJs for our wedding. Jeremy was amazing! We met with him and he really took the time to get to know us and our taste in music. All our guests were on the dance floor all night! I got compliments on how amazing the music was from multiple guest. Jeremy even brought me a drink or two so I didn’t have to go to the bar! If you are looking of a DJ for your upcoming event give them a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

Rock Star DJ was so professional to work with. Eric went above and beyond to take care of us for my Son's July Wedding Reception. He was very knowledgeable and flexible. He did an amazing job making sure we had fun and that the reception ran smoothly. So grateful to Eric for helping us make such happy memories to look back on.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

Joe R. DJ'd our wedding and he did an incredible job. Prior to the wedding he got in contact with my husband and I to ensure we were comfortable with all of the music selections and timing of wedding events for the night. His song selections were incredible and he maintained a full and high energy dance floor for the entire evening. I would absolutely recommend Rockstar DJs and Joe R. to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018

E · Married on 06/09/2018

Don't hesitate to hire these folks!

We had no idea who to hire for a DJ. We are old, not from St. Louis, and very few of our friends got married here. As a result, we kept putting this decision off during our wedding planning process - I think we booked Rockstar six weeks in advance, partially because of their great reviews, and partially because there weren't many other options. Holy crap, am I glad we lucked into hiring them!

Adam served as our DJ, and he was exactly what we wanted for our small wedding at Spink at MoBot. We only had about two hours of dancing, and even our 40-something friends (and their kids and their parents) kept the dance floor full all night, thanks to Adam. He also chased down a couple specific versions of songs that were important to us. These folks are awesome - do not wait until six weeks before your own wedding to book them!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Mercedes · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric was incredible to work with! The weather held out so we changed our reception location on property pretty last minute, but Eric was super accommodating! The last minute change led to some things a little disorganized and chaotic, but he played the role of more than just a DJ. He was helping to keep the timeline moving, entertaining the crowd, talking with vendors, etc. Our venue at Little Piney was such a relaxed place, so we wanted to be sure our DJ kept that vibe during the reception and fell nothing short of that. We had so many guest during the reception and weeks after bragging about how that was one of the best wedding they have ever been to and I truly believe it was thanks to our awesome vendors - especially Eric. If you invest in good vendors, they take care of all the crazy work in the back end. I had no idea how much was happening in the background because I was able to enjoy myself and the time with my husband, friends, and family. We did NOTHING they day of and it was AWESOME!!! Thank you 348528375x to Eric for all your hard work and efforts with everything!!! Our "Best Day" was perfect thanks to you!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Eric · Married on 05/18/2018

Jeff Smith did a great job at our wedding. Excellent music and entertainment.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

John was amazing, he adapted to my schedule as the night went on with taking out things that I no longer wanted to do or when our children refused to dance he moved on to the next thing very smoothly. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 05/17/2018

K · Married on 05/05/2018

Eric from Rockstar DJs was awesome! Soo accomodating to all of our requests. Eric only played what we had asked for. This group only plays the “clean” version of songs which is very respectable. He kept out night going and that’s exactly what I had hoped
    For! Thanks Eric!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Sydney · Married on 05/05/2018

We had the insane pleasure of working with Jeff! My now husband and I live in Louisiana but got married in my hometown of St. Louis. Jeff was the most helpful and open person from the very start to meet me on a last minute trip. Immediately after meeting him I had zero doubts we had the absolute best in the business. Jeff took over the chaos the night of the wedding and kept our guests, and us, smiling and laughing. He was the first to make sure we had our drinks filled, the first to smoothly perfect any potential chaotic situation, and best of all kept the party alive from start to finish. His music choices were top notch and his personality was the icing on the cake. If I could give him 100 stars a million times over, I absolutely would. Thank you beyond words, Jeff! You’re the BEST!

Sent on 05/18/2018

Lindsay · Married on 04/28/2018

We could not have been more pleased with Joe and Rockstar DJs. We wanted a DJ who would help keep our reception on track and play great music, but who wouldn't be trying to steal the show. Joe did a fantastic job at keeping the dance floor packed all night! Thanks, Joe, for a fun evening and being exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 03/17/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Eric for our wedding ceremony and reception. Everything from our initial meeting to our email correspondence, and finally ending with our big day was incredible. Eric was so helpful in making sure that our vision came to life. He gave great suggestions for areas where we weren't to sure how to coordinate something or music to play. During the actual ceremony, Eric continually checked in with us (and our entire head table) to make sure that we had everything we needed. Eric definitely went above and beyond what we even expected, and he made our reception magical. The dance floor never died down, and our guests were continuously complimenting his choices to us while we danced the night away. Thanks, Eric!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Debbie · Married on 03/17/2018

We have known Quain since high school and our daughter did not hesitate when it came to hiring him to be her DJ for her wedding. We couldn't have been more pleased! So professional and friendly. He listened to what our daughter wanted and did not want. I also had a special request for my husband and he was able to pull it off and I was able to give him a surprise thank you dance. It was a true celebration and Quain was a major part of that. You will not be disappointed with Rockstar DJ's.

Sent on 05/17/2018

Tyler · Married on 12/31/2017

We could not be more happy with our choice of Rockstar DJs for our wedding. Everything we asked for we received. They were very helpful and organized along the way as well. At the end of the night I had many people compliment their services and didn't hear one complaint!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Stephanie · Married on 12/09/2017

Rockstar DJs was wonderful to work with! Very prompt and professional with all communication. Eric was our DJ and I can’t say enough great things about him! He had wonderful ideas and gave us great suggestions for the timeline. The night ran seamlessly because Eric kept everything on time and running smoothly. He had the dance floor packed the whole night and we had so many guests comment on how much fun they had! Ask for Eric! Hiring him was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Erin · Married on 11/11/2017

If you are looking for a wedding DJ - stop now and see if Jeff Smith is available on your date. We could not have asked for a better DJ, he went so above and beyond - was even getting people at the head table drinks when the service was behind/lacking at our venue! So many people kept asking if he was a groomsman because he was constantly on the dance floor getting people going and the life of the party. Can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Kayla · Married on 11/05/2017

Eric is the best DJ we've ever seen. He had people dancing the whole night! Plus he brought drinks to the head table, made sure we got a chance to eat our food, and gave all parties a heads up before it was their turn to toast, dance, etc. He had great ideas for every element of the reception, and we are so grateful to him for keeping everyone on the dance floor - from the kids to their grandparents. Eric struck the perfect balance of keeping the party alive while not drawing too much attention to the DJ table. My husband and I absolutely recommend him and this company!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

Great experience! Mike M was our DJ and the dance floor was packed all night! Would definitely use Rockstar DJ's again.

Sent on 11/04/2017