Rockstar DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 10/30/2021

Rockstar DJs was fantastic!

The DJ for my daughter's wedding - Rocco - was wonderful! He handled the ceremony music and reception music. We danced all night to a great mix! Everyone had a great time, and the music was on point! Also a shout out to Quain who was our main contact - thank you for all your help!
    Laura Q. Married on 08/14/2021

Wonderful Experience!

I am so glad we chose Rockstar DJs for our wedding. All the up-front coordination went through Quain, who was very responsive and knowledgeable. About a month before our wedding, Eric was assigned as our DJ. He reached out to me directly and went through all the details to make sure we had the wedding and reception we’d been picturing and that nothing would get forgotten. He took special requests for songs I wanted to have and was very flexible/ offered suggestions when I wasn’t sure. Eric was so wonderful to work with. His music set the perfect mood for the ceremony, he showed up early, was dressed professionally, had a clear speaking voice, and made the balance of the whole evening very, very nice. I am so appreciative that he helped keep everything on schedule. Without hesitation, I would absolutely recommend Eric at Rockstar DJs for any DJ’d event.
  • Kara
    Kara B. Married on 05/08/2021

The perfect DJ for couples that care a lot about their reception music!

Booking Rockstar DJs was honestly one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding day! We ended up rescheduling our wedding celebration twice due to the pandemic. During each reschedule, Quain was unbelievably flexible and great at communicating about the changes. He never once made us feel like a hassle or a burden. A few weeks before the wedding, we met our DJ, Eric. I was a little worried that I would make a bad impression with him because my husband and I were pretty particular about our reception playlist. But after meeting with Eric via Zoom, it was clear that he was totally cool with letting us micromanage the playlist, which took a weight off of our shoulders for sure. On our wedding day, simply put, Eric was amazing. He frequently checked in with us to make sure that everything was moving according to schedule, he waited to play my favorite songs until I was out on the dance floor, and he went above and beyond to make sure he had a song from a small town indie band to play for my husband and I. Plus, he was genuinely so much fun, which made him such a phenomenal host for the evening. I would 10/10 recommend Rockstar DJs (and Eric, specifically) to anyone in the St. Louis area for their wedding!
    Peyton B. Married on 11/14/2020

Jeremy Picker was great

Jeremy is an excellent DJ , I had attended two weddings that he had dj’ed so I knew that I wanted him to do mine. He is an excellent emcee and made our day very stress free. He knows how to work a crowd and keep the party lively.
  • Kelli
    Kelli K. Married on 10/10/2020

Highly recommend!

I highly recommend Rockstar! Quain is very responsive and truly cares about his customers. Quain recently DJ’d my cousin’s wedding and did a fabulous job. He was organized and kept the party going! Rockstar would be my only recommendation if you need a DJ!
  • Maddi
    Maddi C. Married on 09/12/2020

The best DJ service you could ask for!

Rockstar DJs and Jeremy absolutely CRUSHED the MC/DJ game at our wedding at the World's Fair Pavilion. Jeremy (our amazing DJ) kept everything running smoothly and the dance floor stayed hot all night. We also met in person months before to discuss how we envisioned the day going, and Jeremy delivered. Would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a good time!
    Heidi W. Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing!! Want him to DJ every wedding we attend!

Our experience with DJ Jeff with Rockstar DJs was amazing. From initial booking, to our phone calls throughout the months leading up to the wedding, to the actual reception, communication was easy and enjoyable! Jeff really made our reception about us! The whole evening flowed with Jeff on the mic and the dance floor was bumping all evening. Thank you!
    Katherine Married on 10/26/2019

Perfect DJ and Uplighting Services!

We had Paul as our DJ, and he was fantastic. We didn't give him much direction - just a few genres not to play and that we wanted people up and dancing all night. He went above and beyond. Our dance floor was packed all night, and the transitions between songs were seamless so that people did not stop dancing. As an MC, he handled a few last minute changes (extra speeches, bridesmaids/groomsmen being mixed up - our fault) very well. Further, Rockstar handled the uplighting for our venue, and it made all of the difference in creating a warm and beautiful place.

We'd recommend Rockstar and Paul to anyone!
    Ashley Married on 10/12/2019

The time of our lives!!!!!!!

If I could give more stars I would. I can’t believe what a magical night we had. Quain was our DJ and was honestly amazing. Not only did he go off of our play list, added guest request, but he made me and my dad a special remix song for our father daughter dance. He was super flexible, he made it about us, the dance floor was packed all and people did not want to leave when the last song was played. It was truly a special night because of him!!!

Love Ashley and Sean!
  • Katie
    Katie W. Married on 10/05/2019

A Great Choice!

Jeff was an absolute ROCKSTAR! We had the dance floor full the entire night & had a blast! He was super welcoming, attentive, friendly, flexible, & had great communication with us through the whole process. We appreciated his energy & we got so many compliments on our DJ choice!
    Kelly M. Married on 09/28/2019

Oh what a night!

USE ROCKSTAR DJS FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! And I recommend requesting Jeff Smith to be your DJ! Jeff went above and beyond his duties. We had non traditional first dances and requests, and it was all executed beautifully. It was clear that Jeff truly cared about making our day special, not just about doing the job. We also had Todd who ran our ceremony music and photo booth. Todd was a really great guy and an absolute professional. I can’t praise them enough!
  • Andrea
    Andrea R. Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing experience

I don't even know where to begin with how AWESOME Qauin was! First during the process of hiring him he was SO informative and helpful. Then once the dp was made he stayed in contact and answered all my questions quickly. Our first meeting about a month before the wedding he was so personable and helpful with suggestions for songs. Now the important part the wedding istelf! HE was AWESOME. I have heard from so many that my wedding was the funnest that they had ever been to. It was hard to find space on the floor and even more difficult to leave it. Everytime I would almost stop to get a drink another great song was playing. He read the crowd so well. I warned him that my family and I love to karaoke, and we're not good. He laughed and was so fun letting us take the mic when we wanted to turn it into a a sing along. (not until after 10 as requested though hahahahha) I can't say enough good things. If you're thinking about hiring Qauin to be your DJ, do it! You will have the time of your life!
  • Jamie
    Jamie G. Married on 09/14/2019

There is no way a playlist and a speaker can do what Jeff did!

If you are planning your wedding, there will be temptations to save money. Why not just borrow your cousin’s band members’ equipment and play a Spotify list, right? WRONG!

Jeff was the kind of partner you want in your corner making your wedding a true party. Talk about going the extra mile - He listened to our desires, incorporated our lengthy “do not play list”, moved speeches around to accommodate lags in timing, kept my glass full, overcame challenges with our venue staff, and even helped our friends do a karaoke style bridal tribute rap.

Now let’s talk about his DJ skills – the sound was perfect, the equipment was quality, no awkward feedback squelches with microphones, and the dancefloor stayed packed all night. Jeff was not the cheesy DJ that talked and made “Dad” jokes, but he did join us on the floor for a few songs, photobombed a few guests and turned the music up once the kids and grandparents left for the night.

We want him for our next family/friend gathering. He was way more than just a DJ, he was the best partner in a vendor we could have asked for!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend!

We booked Rockstar DJ's for our wedding not really knowing a whole lot about them..but from the very beginning they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I had so many questions and they answered them thoroughly every time. Our DJ was Paul Reubling and he was definitely a hit! We did a phone run through with him a few days before to discuss the layout of everything amd the whole night ran super smoothly. He kept everyone dancing from start to finish and checked on us throughout the night to make sure he was doing everything we wanted. I would highly recommend and definitely use again!
  • Christian
    Christian B. Married on 07/20/2019

Many Compliments!

We were incredibly impressed with our DJ, Andrew Dean, and Rockstar DJs. We were receiving compliments about how great a job he did for both coordinating the events of the night and in his diverse music selection. People were on the dancefloor from the time it open until the very end of the night.
  • Lisa
    Lisa H. Married on 07/06/2019

These guys are the best!

I loved working with Quain and Jeff so much! They went above and beyond to make my daughter’s reception amazing. Jeff is the BEST DJ I have ever seen. The dance floor was packed all night and that boy can dance 🤣! The uplighting and monogram was beautiful. Worth every penny!
  • Heather
    Heather M. Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond our expectations!!!

To say that Rockstar DJ is amazing, would be an understatement. We worked with Jeff and he had the dance floor going from the beginning. We met with him beforehand and he was professional. He answered all of our questions and complied our playlists just the way we wanted them. Guests said over and over again they loved the dinner music (90’s R&B). He stayed in contact all the way up to the wedding. He organized the ceremony and reception to perfection. Guests told us repeatedly they have never danced and had so much fun! This was all because of Jeff! We highly recommend Rockstar DJ, your event will be one to remember!!!
    Melissa Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST! Jeremy made our night perfect!

Jeremy did a FANTASTIC job. Our dance floor full all night long. Jeremy played something for every generation and kept the night running so smoothly for us. I can’t say enough great things! We had so many guest compliments on the music from our guests!
    Kristin D. Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Jeremy at Rockstar DJs was phenomenal! He was super easy to work with, making himself available late in the evening for planning meetings to accommodate our work schedules. The day of the wedding, he blew us away! Our one wish for the wedding was to have a great dance floor and he delivered! Our friends and family raved about the music and atmosphere! To make other day even better Jeremy always ensured that the groom and I always had a drink in our hands, whether it was was during dinner or dancing he brought the bar to us!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Rocco was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn South County, and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to emails and he always responded in a timely manner. I will have to say, I was a little needy with my song requests, but it didn’t seem to bother him. He was very patient and did whatever he could to make sure we had the best day ever. Not to mention, during the reception he always checked with me before doing something that we had/hadn’t previously talked about. Overall, the customer service was beyond what I could have hoped for.
    Brian Married on 12/15/2018
    What more could you ask for? Eric far exceeded our expectations. On what was the most stressful/important day of my wife and I’s lives, Eric was there to lean on.

Eric met with us several times to go over what it was we are looking for in a DJ. I expected Eric to go over songs and the vague overview of the reception, but he did far more than that. Eric virtually organized our reception for us providing us with ideas and tips. He provided a detailed script to help calm our nerves and made himself available to answer our questions.

The night of the wedding, he coordinated with the bridal party and even BROUGHT US DRINKS while we were eating. A few of my groomsmen had commented that they had never seen a DJ do that.

I recommend Eric and Rockstar DJs - you will get far more than a DJ.
  • Erin
    Erin S. Married on 12/08/2018

Quain Tull

We got married this past Saturday and Quain was our DJ and we were beyond happy with our decision! From the first phone call, to our in-person consultation, to the day of the wedding he was professional, helpful, and so personable. He was so excited about our day and was so incredibly helpful. He even orchestrated a surprise performance from our dads! The reception was beautiful and people danced the night away all thanks to Quain’s skills! We would highly recommend Quain and Rockstar DJs!!
    Jason Married on 10/05/2018
    You can see all the other reviews, these guys are 5/5 for a reason. Joe Recca was the DJ at our wedding and was top notch. They might be slightly more expensive than the other DJ's in the area, but they were worth it.
    Allyson Married on 09/29/2018

Good music, Good times, Great DJ Company

Our wedding was September 29, 2018 and our DJ was John C. He was absolutely amazing! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony we wanted a specific instrumental cover of a song and he was able to get it for us. Rockstar DJs supplied a lapel microphone for our officiant and John was spot on with his music cues. At the reception John chose the music to play for our entrance, cutting the cake, and the background music during dinner. Multiple people came up to us throughout the night complimenting the dinner music choices and we kept telling them to tell John as it was all him. A wireless microphone was provided for our toasts. The planned dances, including our first dance, all went perfectly. We asked John to shorten the songs for our dances and he pulled it off without anyone realizing we didn’t dance for the full five (!) minute song. When the dance floor opened John kept the energy going all night. He played a good mixture of slow- and fast-paced music, which multiple people told us they appreciated. I had a song on my do not play list and my cousin told me she requested it, but that John told her he had to get through my (the bride) requests first. He never played the song (do not play list) and I was very thankful for that. John was great. Before the wedding, in the planning stages, most of our communication was with Quain. Meeting him in person at a wedding show is actually why we went with Rockstar DJs as he’s extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the DJ business. Email responses were always prompt, which we appreciated, and the online planning system was helpful and easy to use. I would 100% recommend Rockstar DJs to anyone looking for a DJ, wedding or otherwise. **PS. The price was very reasonable and actually cost-competitive with other DJ companies we considered.
    Robyn Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience

We went with Rockstar Djs after doing research on other DJ companies. What really sold us was how informative Quain was when we first talked on the phone. It also helped that we knew of people who used Rockstar DJs before us. They all loved their DJs. Everything was easy, laid back, and fun. Once we were assigned our DJ, Andrew, he was easy to contact and bounce ideas off of. We met with him and he helped give us ideas of what songs to play and when to play them. Needless to say, everything ran so smoothly on our big day. Andrew kept everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the night. We couldn't be happier with our choice and would highly recommend them! Thanks for helping make our day one of the best!