Rockstar DJs Reviews

177 Reviews for Rockstar DJs

1 User photo

Rockstar DJs 1

Heidi Weisbrod · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Amazing!! Want him to DJ every wedding we attend!

Our experience with DJ Jeff with Rockstar DJs was amazing. From initial booking, to our phone calls throughout the months leading up to the wedding, to the actual reception, communication was easy and enjoyable! Jeff really made our reception about us! The whole evening flowed with Jeff on the mic and the dance floor was bumping all evening. Thank you!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Katherine · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Perfect DJ and Uplighting Services!

We had Paul as our DJ, and he was fantastic. We didn't give him much direction - just a few genres not to play and that we wanted people up and dancing all night. He went above and beyond. Our dance floor was packed all night, and the transitions between songs were seamless so that people did not stop dancing. As an MC, he handled a few last minute changes (extra speeches, bridesmaids/groomsmen being mixed up - our fault) very well. Further, Rockstar handled the uplighting for our venue, and it made all of the difference in creating a warm and beautiful place.

We'd recommend Rockstar and Paul to anyone!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2019

The time of our lives!!!!!!!

If I could give more stars I would. I can’t believe what a magical night we had. Quain was our DJ and was honestly amazing. Not only did he go off of our play list, added guest request, but he made me and my dad a special remix song for our father daughter dance. He was super flexible, he made it about us, the dance floor was packed all and people did not want to leave when the last song was played. It was truly a special night because of him!!!

Love Ashley and Sean!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Kelly Mcdevitt · Married on 09/28/2019

Oh what a night!

USE ROCKSTAR DJS FOR YOUR WEDDING!!! And I recommend requesting Jeff Smith to be your DJ! Jeff went above and beyond his duties. We had non traditional first dances and requests, and it was all executed beautifully. It was clear that Jeff truly cared about making our day special, not just about doing the job. We also had Todd who ran our ceremony music and photo booth. Todd was a really great guy and an absolute professional. I can’t praise them enough!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Rayburn · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing experience

I don't even know where to begin with how AWESOME Qauin was! First during the process of hiring him he was SO informative and helpful. Then once the dp was made he stayed in contact and answered all my questions quickly. Our first meeting about a month before the wedding he was so personable and helpful with suggestions for songs. Now the important part the wedding istelf! HE was AWESOME. I have heard from so many that my wedding was the funnest that they had ever been to. It was hard to find space on the floor and even more difficult to leave it. Everytime I would almost stop to get a drink another great song was playing. He read the crowd so well. I warned him that my family and I love to karaoke, and we're not good. He laughed and was so fun letting us take the mic when we wanted to turn it into a a sing along. (not until after 10 as requested though hahahahha) I can't say enough good things. If you're thinking about hiring Qauin to be your DJ, do it! You will have the time of your life!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie Gunter · Married on 09/14/2019

There is no way a playlist and a speaker can do what Jeff did!

If you are planning your wedding, there will be temptations to save money. Why not just borrow your cousin’s band members’ equipment and play a Spotify list, right? WRONG!

Jeff was the kind of partner you want in your corner making your wedding a true party. Talk about going the extra mile - He listened to our desires, incorporated our lengthy “do not play list”, moved speeches around to accommodate lags in timing, kept my glass full, overcame challenges with our venue staff, and even helped our friends do a karaoke style bridal tribute rap.

Now let’s talk about his DJ skills – the sound was perfect, the equipment was quality, no awkward feedback squelches with microphones, and the dancefloor stayed packed all night. Jeff was not the cheesy DJ that talked and made “Dad” jokes, but he did join us on the floor for a few songs, photobombed a few guests and turned the music up once the kids and grandparents left for the night.

We want him for our next family/friend gathering. He was way more than just a DJ, he was the best partner in a vendor we could have asked for!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly recommend!

We booked Rockstar DJ's for our wedding not really knowing a whole lot about them..but from the very beginning they were ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I had so many questions and they answered them thoroughly every time. Our DJ was Paul Reubling and he was definitely a hit! We did a phone run through with him a few days before to discuss the layout of everything amd the whole night ran super smoothly. He kept everyone dancing from start to finish and checked on us throughout the night to make sure he was doing everything we wanted. I would highly recommend and definitely use again!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Christian

Christian Boschert · Married on 07/20/2019

Many Compliments!

We were incredibly impressed with our DJ, Andrew Dean, and Rockstar DJs. We were receiving compliments about how great a job he did for both coordinating the events of the night and in his diverse music selection. People were on the dancefloor from the time it open until the very end of the night.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Hastings · Married on 07/06/2019

These guys are the best!

I loved working with Quain and Jeff so much! They went above and beyond to make my daughter’s reception amazing. Jeff is the BEST DJ I have ever seen. The dance floor was packed all night and that boy can dance 🤣! The uplighting and monogram was beautiful. Worth every penny!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Heather

Heather & Marvin Williams · Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond our expectations!!!

To say that Rockstar DJ is amazing, would be an understatement. We worked with Jeff and he had the dance floor going from the beginning. We met with him beforehand and he was professional. He answered all of our questions and complied our playlists just the way we wanted them. Guests said over and over again they loved the dinner music (90’s R&B). He stayed in contact all the way up to the wedding. He organized the ceremony and reception to perfection. Guests told us repeatedly they have never danced and had so much fun! This was all because of Jeff! We highly recommend Rockstar DJ, your event will be one to remember!!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Rockstar DJs 2

Melissa · Married on 05/25/2019

The BEST! Jeremy made our night perfect!

Jeremy did a FANTASTIC job. Our dance floor full all night long. Jeremy played something for every generation and kept the night running so smoothly for us. I can’t say enough great things! We had so many guest compliments on the music from our guests!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Kristin Dinges · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

Jeremy at Rockstar DJs was phenomenal! He was super easy to work with, making himself available late in the evening for planning meetings to accommodate our work schedules. The day of the wedding, he blew us away! Our one wish for the wedding was to have a great dance floor and he delivered! Our friends and family raved about the music and atmosphere! To make other day even better Jeremy always ensured that the groom and I always had a drink in our hands, whether it was was during dinner or dancing he brought the bar to us!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Customer Service

Rocco was our DJ for our wedding reception at the Holiday Inn South County, and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive to emails and he always responded in a timely manner. I will have to say, I was a little needy with my song requests, but it didn’t seem to bother him. He was very patient and did whatever he could to make sure we had the best day ever. Not to mention, during the reception he always checked with me before doing something that we had/hadn’t previously talked about. Overall, the customer service was beyond what I could have hoped for.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Brian · Married on 12/15/2018

What more could you ask for? Eric far exceeded our expectations. On what was the most stressful/important day of my wife and I’s lives, Eric was there to lean on.

Eric met with us several times to go over what it was we are looking for in a DJ. I expected Eric to go over songs and the vague overview of the reception, but he did far more than that. Eric virtually organized our reception for us providing us with ideas and tips. He provided a detailed script to help calm our nerves and made himself available to answer our questions.

The night of the wedding, he coordinated with the bridal party and even BROUGHT US DRINKS while we were eating. A few of my groomsmen had commented that they had never seen a DJ do that.

I recommend Eric and Rockstar DJs - you will get far more than a DJ.

Sent on 07/10/2018
  • Erin

Erin Smith · Married on 12/08/2018

Quain Tull

We got married this past Saturday and Quain was our DJ and we were beyond happy with our decision! From the first phone call, to our in-person consultation, to the day of the wedding he was professional, helpful, and so personable. He was so excited about our day and was so incredibly helpful. He even orchestrated a surprise performance from our dads! The reception was beautiful and people danced the night away all thanks to Quain’s skills! We would highly recommend Quain and Rockstar DJs!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Jason · Married on 10/05/2018

You can see all the other reviews, these guys are 5/5 for a reason. Joe Recca was the DJ at our wedding and was top notch. They might be slightly more expensive than the other DJ's in the area, but they were worth it.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Allyson M · Married on 09/29/2018

Good music, Good times, Great DJ Company

Our wedding was September 29, 2018 and our DJ was John C. He was absolutely amazing! He did the music for both our ceremony and reception. For the ceremony we wanted a specific instrumental cover of a song and he was able to get it for us. Rockstar DJs supplied a lapel microphone for our officiant and John was spot on with his music cues. At the reception John chose the music to play for our entrance, cutting the cake, and the background music during dinner. Multiple people came up to us throughout the night complimenting the dinner music choices and we kept telling them to tell John as it was all him. A wireless microphone was provided for our toasts. The planned dances, including our first dance, all went perfectly. We asked John to shorten the songs for our dances and he pulled it off without anyone realizing we didn’t dance for the full five (!) minute song. When the dance floor opened John kept the energy going all night. He played a good mixture of slow- and fast-paced music, which multiple people told us they appreciated. I had a song on my do not play list and my cousin told me she requested it, but that John told her he had to get through my (the bride) requests first. He never played the song (do not play list) and I was very thankful for that. John was great. Before the wedding, in the planning stages, most of our communication was with Quain. Meeting him in person at a wedding show is actually why we went with Rockstar DJs as he’s extremely friendly and very knowledgeable about the DJ business. Email responses were always prompt, which we appreciated, and the online planning system was helpful and easy to use. I would 100% recommend Rockstar DJs to anyone looking for a DJ, wedding or otherwise. **PS. The price was very reasonable and actually cost-competitive with other DJ companies we considered.

Sent on 10/26/2018

robyn · Married on 09/02/2018

Great Experience

We went with Rockstar Djs after doing research on other DJ companies. What really sold us was how informative Quain was when we first talked on the phone. It also helped that we knew of people who used Rockstar DJs before us. They all loved their DJs. Everything was easy, laid back, and fun. Once we were assigned our DJ, Andrew, he was easy to contact and bounce ideas off of. We met with him and he helped give us ideas of what songs to play and when to play them. Needless to say, everything ran so smoothly on our big day. Andrew kept everyone on the dance floor right up until the end of the night. We couldn't be happier with our choice and would highly recommend them! Thanks for helping make our day one of the best!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Katarina · Married on 08/31/2018

We used Rockstar DJs for our wedding. Jeremy was amazing! We met with him and he really took the time to get to know us and our taste in music. All our guests were on the dance floor all night! I got compliments on how amazing the music was from multiple guest. Jeremy even brought me a drink or two so I didn’t have to go to the bar! If you are looking of a DJ for your upcoming event give them a try. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Dena · Married on 07/21/2018

Rock Star DJ was so professional to work with. Eric went above and beyond to take care of us for my Son's July Wedding Reception. He was very knowledgeable and flexible. He did an amazing job making sure we had fun and that the reception ran smoothly. So grateful to Eric for helping us make such happy memories to look back on.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/09/2018

Joe R. DJ'd our wedding and he did an incredible job. Prior to the wedding he got in contact with my husband and I to ensure we were comfortable with all of the music selections and timing of wedding events for the night. His song selections were incredible and he maintained a full and high energy dance floor for the entire evening. I would absolutely recommend Rockstar DJs and Joe R. to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018

E · Married on 06/09/2018

Don't hesitate to hire these folks!

We had no idea who to hire for a DJ. We are old, not from St. Louis, and very few of our friends got married here. As a result, we kept putting this decision off during our wedding planning process - I think we booked Rockstar six weeks in advance, partially because of their great reviews, and partially because there weren't many other options. Holy crap, am I glad we lucked into hiring them!

Adam served as our DJ, and he was exactly what we wanted for our small wedding at Spink at MoBot. We only had about two hours of dancing, and even our 40-something friends (and their kids and their parents) kept the dance floor full all night, thanks to Adam. He also chased down a couple specific versions of songs that were important to us. These folks are awesome - do not wait until six weeks before your own wedding to book them!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Mercedes · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric was incredible to work with! The weather held out so we changed our reception location on property pretty last minute, but Eric was super accommodating! The last minute change led to some things a little disorganized and chaotic, but he played the role of more than just a DJ. He was helping to keep the timeline moving, entertaining the crowd, talking with vendors, etc. Our venue at Little Piney was such a relaxed place, so we wanted to be sure our DJ kept that vibe during the reception and fell nothing short of that. We had so many guest during the reception and weeks after bragging about how that was one of the best wedding they have ever been to and I truly believe it was thanks to our awesome vendors - especially Eric. If you invest in good vendors, they take care of all the crazy work in the back end. I had no idea how much was happening in the background because I was able to enjoy myself and the time with my husband, friends, and family. We did NOTHING they day of and it was AWESOME!!! Thank you 348528375x to Eric for all your hard work and efforts with everything!!! Our "Best Day" was perfect thanks to you!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Eric · Married on 05/18/2018

Jeff Smith did a great job at our wedding. Excellent music and entertainment.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sara · Married on 05/12/2018

John was amazing, he adapted to my schedule as the night went on with taking out things that I no longer wanted to do or when our children refused to dance he moved on to the next thing very smoothly. Keep up the great work!

Sent on 05/17/2018