RockPaperBloom Reviews

RockPaperBloom 1
RockPaperBloom 2
RockPaperBloom 3

Natalie · Married on 12/19/2017

This was such an amazing part of our Holiday Party for our Office. The photos turned out wonderful and everyone enjoyed being able to take theirs home as a reminder of all the fun. MJ was great to work with, very professional! Thank you!

• F

Faustina · Married on 10/22/2017

We had an excellent experience with RockPaperBloom. MJ is so kind, and was so patient and responsive to all of our needs and questions. We had several edits to our layout and MJ did not mind the changes, and was prompt in doing so. It was everything we wanted. The flower wall is gorgeous and adds to the backdrop. Service was excellent and the props included were fun and fantastic. If you're a comic book buff, you'll love the Wolverine claws! Thank you MJ for adding another layer of fun to our special day!

Bowers · Married on 10/21/2017

This was an amazing part of our wedding! MJ is so sweet to work with. She did the Photobooth for my sisters wedding and that went perfect as we'll so I used her for mine and I couldn't be happier. The flower wall was gorgeous and we were so happy with how everything turned out. Rockpaperbloom is probably the easiest vendor to book, they take care of everything for you and are always keeping in touch. It's so funny to see everyone's Photobooth pictures the next day. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting this for their wedding/event! Thank you!!

Suzie · Married on 09/29/2017

RockPaperBloom was such a pleasure to work with! They did an awesome job customizing the flower wall backdrop to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! MJ was so kind and very responsive to any questions we had. The flower wall turned out GORGEOUS and we got a ton of compliments! Also, the photo booth was a huge hit with all of our guests! They definitely helped make our event a memorable one! I would absolutely recommend them. Thank you!

Very professional and very accomodating! Would definitely use their services again. Defnintely 5/5!

Jillian · Married on 12/09/2016

RockPaperBloom is exceptional! Their attention to detail is spot-on; their customer service is what dreams are made of; their response is always prompt; and their explanation of details is fantastic! MJ and her Team are so warm, and they make sure your event is a great memory!

s · Married on 12/03/2016

MJ was wonderful!! Our party of 170 people were laughing and having a great time with the photobooth the entire night! MJ was warm and inviting and even got the shyest of people to open up and enjoy the photobooth. Our crew are also loving being able to see each others pics on the online access. I highly recommend Rock Paper Bloom for your gathering!!

Denise · Married on 05/29/2016

MJ and her staff are awesome! My fiancé was against having a photobooth but I talked him into having one because I'm the boss (at least with the wedding planning). He's so glad that I did because it was so much fun. All the guests enjoyed their photos. Lighting was great and you get a huge photo not a small strip. They even gave me a scrapbook for guests photos and well wishes. I'm so glad I went with iFlick because their product and customer service was the best. They were so busy they barely had any time to eat. If you need a photobooth (which I highly recommend) I would use IFlick. They won't disappoint. Thanks, MJ!

Leigh · Married on 10/24/2015

iFlick Photo Booth is not your standard photo booth. MJ and her team go above and beyond. They interact with your guests encouraging fun. It is open air which gives a very different feeling than the normal photo booths. Our guests raved about how great they were.

MJ was so wonderful to work with. She was always prompt with all her responses and is very courteous and professional.
    She took time to design the layout of our photobooth prints and gave us a couple options to choose from!
    All our guests enjoyed the booth and MJ was very attentive that day. It was also nice having an open booth so more people can be included in photos!
    We love the album that was given to us at the end of the night. It had both photos and written messages from our guests.
    Overall, iflick is highly recommended!

They made my first daughter's party so special just to be part of the celebration last oct 17, 2015. They're so nice and friendly, our guest enjoyed it. They have so many props to use for the photo booth. The background was beautiful. The pictures was so nice with a frame. Overall it was fun and we enjoyed it. Two thumbs up!

maricris · Married on 09/13/2015

I could not thank mj and her team enough for what they did for my wedding. Their Photo Booth is a hit for all my guest and serve as one of our wedding favors for them. This add on service for you wedding is worth it, it serves as an entertainment to everybody. MJ is one of the nicest vendor i have worked with she would response to all your inquiry in a heart beat and she try to cater to your request from photo layout to your timeline. I'm glad i booked her last minute for my wedding and uploading all the pictures right now shows me how my guest did enjoyed their time at the wedding. thank you specially for the touching scrapbook surprise i love it!!! xo

Audrey · Married on 05/23/2015

MJ and her team were amazing! Our photobooth was such a hit!! We had a very large wedding (280+ people) and the photobooth was busy the ENTIRE night. MJ was very responsive and accommodating to all of my requests. She made a BEAUTIFUL layout for the photobooth. One of my favorite things from my wedding was the photobooth scrapbook - they did such an awesome job with it!! I was kind of iffy about ordering the scrapbook since we already had a sign-in picture, but I was SO happy that I went with the scrapbook. It still makes me smile whenever I look through it.

My husband and I were super busy the entire night, but MJ made sure to pull my husband and I aside so that we could take a photo together. I'm happy she did! She also gave us a flashdrive at the end of the night with all the photos - yay!! Best photobooth service in Vegas, hands down!

Rudy · Married on 02/11/2015

The most popular place to be!! Thank you MJ for capturing so many fun and memorable moments! The photo booth was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. Working with iflick was such a pleasure... So many props, so much details, and so much FUN!! We highly recommend getting their face cut out prop and getting the scrap book absolutely amazing! MJ is the sweetest person ever and she'll get your photo booth done right!!! Thanks MJ :p

To ANYONE reading this review sit down with iflick **MJ** you won't be disappointed

Pedroche · Married on 09/26/2014

Awesome girl to work with! So sweet! Always a smile on her face!

DeAndra · Married on 05/31/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with! Easiest part of planning the wedding!

Alyssa · Married on 05/31/2014

The photo booth was a hit!! Our wedding guests had such a blast! MJ is the sweetest woman! Anytime I had any questions she would always get back to me right away. The product is amazing. If you are thinking about having a photo booth at your wedding, you must hire iFlick Photo because they provide the BEST service around!!

Sonja · Married on 05/10/2014

Amazing customer service! All my guests loved the photo booth! A must have for your big day!

Terry · Married on 05/10/2014

MJ was a total pleasure to do business with. iFlick Photo Booth was a hit at the wedding. Always someone wanting to get their picture taken in the photo booth. People kept going back and doing different groups, and they had a blast doing it!! What a wonderful keepsake from the wedding. Would recommend MJ and iFlick Photo Booth to anyone.

MJ was amazing! She was so attentive and patient. She worked with us for our layout and gave us what we wanted! Everyone loved her and told us they thought she was great. :) thank you for making our weddding so fun!!!

Angela · Married on 04/26/2014

iFlick was great to work with. We customized the layout and background of our picture templates and the guests had a blast in the booth and loved their instant pictures. Made for a fun night! They also gave me a scrap book of all the pictures at the end of the night and the guests were able to customize the pages and write messages to the groom and I. Was fun to read later.

Teresa · Married on 04/19/2014

From the moment we met MJ at a bridal expo, we loved her! She was very professional and warm. She made us feel very comfortable so we booked her right away! She told me I would be contacted about a month before the wedding to discuss our layout and details; she actually contacted me earlier. She customized our layout, scrapbook, and props to match the theme of our wedding. She always responded right away and even came to a meeting at our venue to make sure she knew where to set-up and that we had everything we needed. At the event, she was very professional and fun at the same time. Our families loved her especially the kids. She was even able to accommodate getting my niece, who is in a wheelchair, in the pictures. The photo booth was a hit! The pictures are high quality, and I love having the scrapbook. She immediately provided me a thumb drive with ALL the pictures at the end of the ceremony. I highly recommend upgrading to the package that provides a copy for everyone in the picture. I loved iFlick and will definitely use them again for other events!

I HIGHLY recommend iFlick Photo Booth! This was a destination wedding, so I did not have a chance to meet MJ in person prior to our wedding. Her communication was excellent! She respected that email was the easiest form of communication for me. They were prompt for the set-up and very patient with venue staff asking her to move her set-up. The picture quality is outstanding! She managed our scrapbook for us and it's a great memory of our wedding. We received a usb of all the pictures taken and also a link with all the pictures. You won't be disappointed!

• User4019972 · 2+ years ago

MJ was very helpful and very patient throughout the photobooth planning. We probably revised the layout 9 times and she was nice, friendly, sweet and professional the whole time. I could tell she really likes her job and pleasing her customers. She went beyond the call each step of the process, even staying way past her contracted time (because of circumstances beyond our control) on event night just to do a great job on our big day; we certainly appreciated it. Highly recommend. A+!

The decision to have a photobooth was a last minute decision and WOW AM I SOOOOO HAPPY WE BOOKED ONE. My guests are STILL talking about what an awesome time they had with MJ, her team and the booth. I'm surprised her photo printer didn't break because she was printing so many pictures! At first I was nervous the booth wouldn't even get used, but I was completely wrong and it was the highlight of the reception. I could write on an on about how happy we were with MJ and iFlick but here's a quick summary: the open booth allowed for large group photos (which were the most popular), the props were AWESOME, MJ created an original layout to match my wedding colors, my guests were able to take a picture home with them as a favor (with a nice cardstock frame), and we got copies of everyones photos at the end so we didnt feel like we were missing out on all the fun. MJ was so wonderful to work with, hopefully I can find another event (...or excuse) to be able to hire a photobooth again. THANKS MJ & iFLICK!!!