Rockland County Invitations Reviews

79 | Sparkill, NY

79 Reviews for Rockland County Invitations

Ann · Married on 06/03/2016

From start to finish this was an easy and painless experience! Sandy put my mind at ease and within one hour we had picked out a beautiful invitation and I had the proof within days. The best part was the envelope addressing which totally saved me! I highly recommend Sandy for all invitation needs!

Sent on 03/20/2016

Amber · Married on 03/24/2012

I was very pleased with the service that Sandy provided. It was easy and convenient and her prices were within my budget, which was tight. She did not try to push me towards something more than what I needed. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding invitations.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Rockland County Invitations's reply:

Thank you very much!!!
    Lots of good luck...
    Sandy

Christina · Married on 09/13/2013

3.6
      3.5

My invitations were beautiful but there was much turmoil surrounding them. We picked this place based on previous people who used the service. I did not like that when the envelopes went missing, she accused us of having them and that she has NEVER lost anything before so it couldn't be in her home. She also gave us our invitations and forgot to order a piece of them, which we didn't realize until we started putting them together. They were a little pricey but the invitations were beautiful I do not know if I would use them again just because of the envelope issue, but otherwise we were happy with our invitations.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Maria · Married on 06/18/2011

2.4
      3.0
      2.0

The invitations ultimately came out beautiful but getting there was not easy. Although Sandy helped with the wording and advise on due dates, I had to follow up with her when I didn't receive the draft reviews as promised. Then when I had to make a change to the initial draft there were fees, which I was not made aware of until I went to pick up the invitations. I ended up over budget and stressing out.

Sent on 09/23/2011